Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll malfaunctions on CNN

sip

this bit of fake news made me chuckle :mrgreen:

Donald Trump's Rape Accuser, E. Jean Carroll has a major malfunction on Jew Anderson Cooper's CNN TV show during her live interview. She's calls her rape "Sexy", and Anderson Cooper pulls a code red They Live style and immediately cuts to commercial.

funny stuff :lol:

https://youtu.be/AWIzpQcOUxM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cooper-cuts-interview-short-after-e-jean-carroll-calls-rape-sexy

"CNN host Anderson Cooper moved quickly to a commercial break when the woman who has recently accused President Trump of assaulting her in the mid-1990s suggested that rape was "sexy."

Cooper had asked writer E. Jean Carroll, 75, if she felt like she was a victim. During a discussion of her allegations with the CNN host, Carroll maintained that there was nothing "sexual" about her alleged rape in the dressing room of a New York department store.

"I was not thrown on the ground and ravaged," Carroll said, denying that she was a victim. "The word rape carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just hurt."

Carroll described the alleged event between Trump and her as a "fight" rather than "rape." Cooper responded by saying that most people would likely think of rape as a violent assault, to which Carroll responded that she thinks most people find rape "sexy."

She said: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy. They think of the fantasies."

Clearly uncomfortable, Cooper swiftly cut in and said they would take a quick break.

"You're fascinating to talk to," Carroll quipped as Cooper laughed nervously.

Carroll's interview with Cooper comes after she accused the president Friday of sexually assaulting her in either 1995 or 1996.

The accusation was published in New York Magazine as an early excerpt release of her book, coming out July 2, titled What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.

Trump, 73, has denied the allegation on multiple occasions, saying on Monday that "she's not my type."

Carroll, who was Miss Cheerleader USA in 1964, claimed the incident took place in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room while she was about to try on lingerie. She said Trump pinned her against a wall, pulled down her tights and penetrated her with his penis.

Trump said in an interview: "Totally lying. I don’t know anything about her. I know nothing about this woman. I know nothing about her. She is — it’s just a terrible thing that people can make statements like that." "

https://youtu.be/AWIzpQcOUxM

"Rape is not sexual; it's sexy - think of all of the fantasies."

Err..yeah... That makes sense. It adds up, just about a much as Pi = 3 does...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back