Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent, help please

666/88

I have a friend who is really hurt emotionally, and may take a very long time to heal. I've tried everything, emotional support, sex magic infused with blue energy but it didn't work. :cry: I wanna use Wunjo to help them get over the pain quicker. How is Wunjo vibrated? If anyone has some info or a link on how the various versions of Wunjo are vibrated, I'll appreciate.
I'm kinda new to runes, any additional info on how I can design the working, number of vibrating Wunjo and number of affirmations will be appreciated. Finally, can I combine Wunjo with another rune for better results? If yes, which one and how?
I've already used the search function but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Sorry for the many questions. Thanks in advance.

I always vibrate Wunjo as WAUNYO
W as in Violin
A as in Father
U as in School
N as in Norway
Y as in You
O as in Low

Some time ago Hps Maxine said it was the more powerful version of Wunjo.
Of course you can combine its energy with other runes. I would recommend the 16th SAULO
S snake
A father
U school
L limit
O low

Again being the more powerful version of Sowilo.

I recommend also looking for Sanskrit words of power (if you haven't already) if you dig a bit you'll find a bunch on the forums and also that book that was shared of David Frawley is a huge amount of information and very useful mantras.
Would I have been on my pc I would've made a perfect reply with all the links and stuff but it really won't be a bother to find these if you search a bit and I wish you success easing your friend's pain that's very admirable^-^

Sananda, is the sanskrit word for Joy, it is recommended on JoS on the banishing page to remove negative energy from a place, but other SS have used it with success on themselves and others.

Also, colors go a long way in any working. Gold for happiness. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Another thing that could work is name #13 from the necronomicon spellbook, Tutu.

I would recommend vibrating each mantra for 36 repetitions. So that would be:

36x TUTU
36x DIRRIGUGIM

18x [Affirmation for happiness/joy/whatever]

And during the whole thing from start to finish, focus on this sigil:
IMG-20190603-211030.jpg

I have found that (atleast for me personally) the necronomicon mantras need to be vibrated for 25 or more repetitions each if you want strong results, just like with the runes. You can try 13 repetitions too like the book recommends it for this name, but I would advise to do 36.

Thanks a lot guys, I was really desperate. I will go with what feels right from your suggestions. :D

To have work manifest quicker, you can add rune jera, and a affirm with this energy is helping to manifest whatever you need *** right now in a positive manner. You may also use cleaning ball of energy on the person as much you use it on yourself like for removing curses etc...
Visualize ball energy on top of the head and ball going down body removing all negative energies. I believe there is a sermon on this written by Hps Maxine. I do this to clean my aura.
Wunjo,ball of energy and jera for faster results.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
To have work manifest quicker, you can add rune jera, and a affirm with this energy is helping to manifest whatever you need *** right now in a positive manner. You may also use cleaning ball of energy on the person as much you use it on yourself like for removing curses etc...
Visualize ball energy on top of the head and ball going down body removing all negative energies. I believe there is a sermon on this written by Hps Maxine. I do this to clean my aura.
Can jera be used with all other runes ?

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
This is interesting. I always thought jera would make a working manifest more slowly, but with bigger results. Like going with the seasons.

666/88 said:
I have a friend who is really hurt emotionally, and may take a very long time to heal. I've tried everything, emotional support, sex magic infused with blue energy but it didn't work. :cry: I wanna use Wunjo to help them get over the pain quicker. How is Wunjo vibrated? If anyone has some info or a link on how the various versions of Wunjo are vibrated, I'll appreciate.
I'm kinda new to runes, any additional info on how I can design the working, number of vibrating Wunjo and number of affirmations will be appreciated. Finally, can I combine Wunjo with another rune for better results? If yes, which one and how?
I've already used the search function but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Sorry for the many questions. Thanks in advance.
You said, emotional wound. I think it's love. Or it could be stress or depression. In any case, it is an emotional wound. You can use psychiatric technique. Use hypnosis. This technique can be applied to any kind of problem, but when talking about emotional problems, it is the most effective thing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Click my link, then the folder called "Runic Kabalah Audio CD" It's recordings of Maxine saying the runes.
Hello Ol Argedco Luciftias. You can do me a favor please. Now I only have a mobile phone, in a while I'll buy a laptop and download your archived file of important and useful information. I need a PDF document of the Enochian language. I'm interested in the Enochian. Not only the Enochian keys but also the Enochian language. I want to tell everybody a thing. The most important thing is The Final RTR. The ritual of racial awakening is also very important. The Enochian is also very important. I think we must vibrate the Enochian keys on a daily basis. Sorry, it's like we forgot this very important thing. I wish the high priests would read my comment. We must give the Enochian the importance he has and use this power for our victory.

Master Darkness said:
So you can still open my link. When you click it, there are 2 buttons. One of them says "open in browser" and other one says "open in mega app". You click the one that says "open in browser" then you see everything in there. Click the folder at the top that is called "!!! Most Important Learning" and in there is a file called "Enochian Dictionary". But this is between English and Enochian, so it probably won't help you anyway.

We do not need Enochian keys. They are weaker than RTR.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Master Darkness said:
So you can still open my link. When you click it, there are 2 buttons. One of them says "open in browser" and other one says "open in mega app". You click the one that says "open in browser" then you see everything in there. Click the folder at the top that is called "!!! Most Important Learning" and in there is a file called "Enochian Dictionary". But this is between English and Enochian, so it probably won't help you anyway.

We do not need Enochian keys. They are weaker than RTR.
Okay thanks my friend.

Master Darkness said:
The Enochian is also very important. I think we must vibrate the Enochian keys on a daily basis. Sorry, it's like we forgot this very important thing. I wish the high priests would read my comment. We must give the Enochian the importance he has and use this power for our victory.

No, you little infiltrator, we must NOT use the enochian keys on a daily basis and they won't have any power in our war because they have nothing to do with it. It was said multiple times that they aren't very useful for nothing.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11982&p=48352&hilit=enochian#p48352

The Alchemist7 said:
Master Darkness said:
The Enochian is also very important. I think we must vibrate the Enochian keys on a daily basis. Sorry, it's like we forgot this very important thing. I wish the high priests would read my comment. We must give the Enochian the importance he has and use this power for our victory.

No, you little infiltrator, we must NOT use the enochian keys on a daily basis and they won't have any power in our war because they have nothing to do with it. It was said multiple times that they aren't very useful for nothing.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11982&p=48352&hilit=enochian#p48352
For the last time, I'm not an infiltrator. Thank you for the link. I hadn't read the sermon you referred to me. So the Enochian is useless and worthless. Reading our JOS site, I thought the Enochian was important. Excuse me.

The Alchemist7 said:
Master Darkness said:

These recount how Enoch was taken up to Heaven and was appointed guardian of all the celestial treasures, chief of the archangels, and the immediate attendant on the Throne of God. He was subsequently taught all secrets and mysteries and, with all the angels at his back, fulfils of his own accord whatever comes out of the mouth of God, executing His decrees. Much esoteric literature like the 3 Enoch identifies Enoch as the Metatron, the angel which communicates God's word. In consequence, Enoch was seen, by this literature, and the Rabbinic kabbalah of Jewish mysticism, as having been the one which communicated God's revelation to Moses, in particular, the dictator of the Book of Jubilees.
Enoch-Ian. Yeah bro I'm definitely NOT going to chant this bullshit,even if it was safe. The thought of this language being associated in any way shape or form with a massive thought form connected with genocidal extraterrestrials is not something I can get over.

Master Darkness said:
For the last time, I'm not an infiltrator. Thank you for the link. I hadn't read the sermon you referred to me. So the Enochian is useless and worthless. Reading our JOS site, I thought the Enochian was important. Excuse me.

Ok this aside, now you sound like you wouldn't use any online translator. I wonder if someone noticed... You said you use online translation and now you spoke perfect. I really doubt that any online robot can translate that good.

The Alchemist7 said:
Master Darkness said:

Ok this aside, now you sound like you wouldn't use any online translator. I wonder if someone noticed... You said you use online translation and now you spoke perfect. I really doubt that any online robot can translate that good.
Online translators, being limited and without intelligence, translate mathematically. If you make a grammatical error, change the meaning. You can check this in my messages and you can try to write to a translator, something exact and compare it with something written with an error.

I always vibrate Wunjo as WAUNYO
W as in Violin
A as in Father
U as in School
N as in Norway
Y as in You
O as in Low

Some time ago Hps Maxine said it was the more powerful version of Wunjo.
Of course you can combine its energy with other runes. I would recommend the 16th SAULO
S snake
A father
U school
L limit
O low

Again being the more powerful version of Sowilo.

I recommend also looking for Sanskrit words of power (if you haven't already) if you dig a bit you'll find a bunch on the forums and also that book that was shared of David Frawley is a huge amount of information and very useful mantras.
Would I have been on my pc I would've made a perfect reply with all the links and stuff but it really won't be a bother to find these if you search a bit and I wish you success easing your friend's pain that's very admirable^-^
Yo, could you give the sanskrit versions of every rune? Like what would Gebo be? Gaubo? Or like Uruz? Urauz?

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back