Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VRILOLOGY of Robert Blumetti

loki88

Hi. I have paid for the first 3 levels of Robert Blumetti's "yggdrasil training program" from vrilology. What do people think about this guy's work? Is he a kosher disinfo agent or legitimate?

You paid money for that? "Blumetti" I believe is actually named "Blumenthal", a very semitic name. Every detail of what you said here looks like very suspicious new-age shekel berging. Try to get a refund and get your money back, but I don't think you can.

admittedly he looks pretty (((sicilian italian))). However there is quite alot of valuable content. Probably JOS shouldbe my focus.

loki88 said:
admittedly he looks pretty (((sicilian italian))). However there is quite alot of valuable content. Probably JOS shouldbe my focus.

Read and try to master the JoS meditation and magick section first, you do not need to waste 1 single dollar for this, this is for free there.

Most of these courses are elementary. Also, being with the Gods helps propel someone faster and deeper in understanding than many of these courses.

People here have came from places which scammed them thousands of dollars for courses that only to give them knowledge which is pretty basic like using the light for healing, which is very simple of a thing, or breathing techniques freely given in the JoS. This is from Satan. Do not squander your resources on dubious courses until you read these sections and apply them.

loki88 said:
Hi. I have paid for the first 3 levels of Robert Blumetti's "yggdrasil training program" from vrilology. What do people think about this guy's work? Is he a kosher disinfo agent or legitimate?
You pay for it first then ask about it second? Is that like buying a house first and then researching about crime and schools and local amenities after? Yeah, it sounds like it to me.

I read a couple of his books and the levels cost $55, so not much of a loss. Thus far his work seems valuable enough albeit rather new-agey in the sense of 'the law of attraction'/ 'create you own reality' schtik. Nevertheless it has value. As to the JOS information I have printed off a large amount and will begin that soon although I find it difficult to believe that Satan is Enki the annunaki deity, although that claim is convincing to a fair degree. I don't look upon Odinism as incompatible with JOS however.

loki88 said:
I read a couple of his books and the levels cost $55, so not much of a loss.
How many thousands or millions of people thought $55 was not a big loss for some basic stuff which is actually free, and which did not include more advanced things which are also actuality free? Banks make money by charging "not a big loss" for not having enough money in your bank account to pay a direct debit, multiplied by thousands or millions of individuals...while still giving you a pittance for being with that particular bank.

true enough about the money. However I support Blumetti's work from what I've read its a valuable contribution to Odinism, although I may be a dupe being led down a false path. I still give preference to JOS as it is more ancient than Odinism (Sumeria, possibly Atlantis/Hyperborea,etc.).
Thus far my direction is as follows:
JOS+Odinism(vrilology of Blumetti; 55club.net Armanism(von List; etc)+Cosmotheism(of Pierce)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back