Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power levels?

Ryan666RR

Hello, everyone. I've got a question according to occult power levels.
So, as most of you know we are on a really low spiritual level right now, we once we're close to the level of the gods.

So, here are my questions:

1. How powerful are the gods? Are they like: "This planet is filled with dangerous enemies so i'll snap my fingers and the planent will be destroyed" (I don't think that they would commit such mass murderer by destroying a planet) or are they a bit less powerfull?

2. If we were close to the level of gods, how did the jews killed so many gentiles?

3. How powerful is the enemy at the moment?

These are just some dumb questions but i really want to know. ;)

Any power is derived from the masses, mass conciousness, the enemy massacred us and came in with a system that appealed to the masses.

We can see the caste system in India tried to preserve this ideal, but alas even the enemy corrupted came in with an easy answer to the masses.

Ryan666RR said:
So, as most of you know we are on a really low spiritual level right now, we once we're close to the level of the gods.

1. How powerful are the gods? Are they like: "This planet is filled with dangerous enemies so i'll snap my fingers and the planent will be destroyed" (I don't think that they would commit such mass murderer by destroying a planet) or are they a bit less powerfull?

2. If we were close to the level of gods, how did the jews killed so many gentiles?

1. Satan and his Gods are extremely powerful. Powerful enough to do anything. The issue is that their enemy may be weak they have far more numbers. For instance. One human has the ability to destroy an ant hill by stomping on it BUT if a million ants decided to come after that one person they would be near powerless. The enemy and the gods I assume have a similar situation. Satan or one of his gods could theoretically take out a million in a snap but there are a billion more to fill its place.

2. We fell due to the fact that some of humanity took pity on the enemy. The enemy with the use of its numbers and lies tricked gentiles and then cursed the gods. When they were cursed we were unable to communicate with them. Over time they build themselves up so they could reach out to humanity again. With some humans on the enemies side and some on the gods side this lead to mistrust and disarray eventually we destroyed each other. It took thousands of years for them to be able to be freed.

3. The enemy on earth is extremely weak. There are a handful of Jews working against us. They relied on hiding knowledge and keeping it secret from the public in order to maintain control. In the past 50 years they have been destroyed by Satanist(the clergy). In the universe the enemy exists as well. The ones who exist in the universe are stronger than the ones here on earth. Those are the ones Satan and his Gods have been fighting while we fight the war on earth.

The post above is not fact. I am not a clergy member. I am merely giving you an answer with the best of my knowledge.

Syntax said:
Ryan666RR said:

1. Satan and his Gods are extremely powerful. Powerful enough to do anything. The issue is that their enemy may be weak they have far more numbers. For instance. One human has the ability to destroy an ant hill by stomping on it BUT if a million ants decided to come after that one person they would be near powerless. The enemy and the gods I assume have a similar situation. Satan or one of his gods could theoretically take out a million in a snap but there are a billion more to fill its place.

2. We fell due to the fact that some of humanity took pity on the enemy. The enemy with the use of its numbers and lies tricked gentiles and then cursed the gods. When they were cursed we were unable to communicate with them. Over time they build themselves up so they could reach out to humanity again. With some humans on the enemies side and some on the gods side this lead to mistrust and disarray eventually we destroyed each other. It took thousands of years for them to be able to be freed.

3. The enemy on earth is extremely weak. There are a handful of Jews working against us. They relied on hiding knowledge and keeping it secret from the public in order to maintain control. In the past 50 years they have been destroyed by Satanist(the clergy). In the universe the enemy exists as well. The ones who exist in the universe are stronger than the ones here on earth. Those are the ones Satan and his Gods have been fighting while we fight the war on earth.

The post above is not fact. I am not a clergy member. I am merely giving you an answer with the best of my knowledge.

I think you're right (Mostly). We need a answer from a HP to truely know what the answers to these questions are. :p

Ryan666RR said:
Syntax said:
Ryan666RR said:

I think you're right (Mostly). We need a answer from a HP to truely know what the answers to these questions are. :p

That would be nice if possible but remember my friend. The clergy members are the busiest of all Satanists. Maxine is constantly study of the magnum opus under Azazel. HoodedCobra is busy with a large variety of things from the forums to orders to many other things. I am sure the other clergy members are extremely busy as well.

Syntax said:
Ryan666RR said:
Syntax said:

That would be nice if possible but remember my friend. The clergy members are the busiest of all Satanists. Maxine is constantly study of the magnum opus under Azazel. HoodedCobra is busy with a large variety of things from the forums to orders to many other things. I am sure the other clergy members are extremely busy as well.
HP Maxine said that there are other planets that the enemies attacked and i'm sure the Gods are busy trying to help them too, on top of this i'm sure the enemies had a lot of energy because of all the planets they are in. Another thing would be that the Gods while they help us they still want us to fix our planet, they cannot do everything for us...

luis said:
Syntax said:
Ryan666RR said:

HP Maxine said that there are other planets that the enemies attacked and i'm sure the Gods are busy trying to help them too, on top of this i'm sure the enemies had a lot of energy because of all the planets they are in. Another thing would be that the Gods while they help us they still want us to fix our planet, they cannot do everything for us...

Well put :D

Syntax said:
Ryan666RR said:

Who is this bigger enemy Satan and his Gods are fighting?

[/quote]

Who is this bigger enemy Satan and his Gods are fighting?[/quote]

We don't believe in Creationism that the world was fashioned from some mythical god in the sky that you always have to fear and bow down to. And that you're always being watched by it and if you do anything wrong this mythical god will throw a fit and punish you forever in a lake of burning fire and brimstone.

We don't believe in Xtianity, Islam or jewdaism. We know these abrahamic religions to be of the enemy. Those religions are programs to remove our spiritual knowledge which are the powers of the mind and soul which everyone has. And that leaves us defenseless against these spiritual energies being used against us.

Our take is that there are other planets out there in the universe and ours is not the only inhabited planet with advanced rational and conscious living beings on it.

Estra terrestrials from the Orion belt came to our earth and created us from their DNA. Satan was the chief scientist and engineer that created us with his own DNA. Thus we are linked to Satan by blood.

He also put into us the spiritual consciousness and ability to be able to work with and direct the energy which is all around us. Everything in this universe of ours and the world is made up of energy. We learn this from science. Everything has an atomic level where material things are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons.

Okay so some ten thousand years ago Satan and the human friendly extra terrestrials that have come to be called demons. We were all living together and practising meditation on our souls to be strong and empowered to really connect with and flow with the universal energies.

Then our world was attacked with nuclear weapons from another race of extra terrestrials called the reptilians.

Our gods lost the battle and had to retreat back to their planet. But they didn't lose the war. We are still fighting for planet earth. We lost contact and the enemy reptilians created the Jewish race of people as an act of war to destroy and enslave the remaining Gentiles created from the Orion Belt extra terrestrials.

So there are two categories of people in the world today.

Gentiles from Nordic Orion belt extraterrestrials. And racial Jews from their reptilians. The Jews were put here after Gentiles as a reaction and Jews don't have the same souls as us. Jews cannot harness the universal energies like us Gentiles can. Jews can only use their jehova thought forms pooled energy to do occult workings efficiently.

So Jews are Gentile humanities enemy in the flesh here on earth. And the reptilians are our and our gods enemies out there.

You got to go to:

http://www.satanisgod.org

And read up on the Joy Of Satan website because it's all explained there.

I could have just said the Reptilians but I don't know if that would have been enough info. Hope my understanding and explanation given here helped.

Who is this bigger enemy Satan and his Gods are fighting?[/quote]

We don't believe in Creationism that the world was fashioned from some mythical god in the sky that you always have to fear and bow down to. And that you're always being watched by it and if you do anything wrong this mythical god will throw a fit and punish you forever in a lake of burning fire and brimstone.

We don't believe in Xtianity, Islam or jewdaism. We know these abrahamic religions to be of the enemy. Those religions are programs to remove our spiritual knowledge which are the powers of the mind and soul which everyone has. And that leaves us defenseless against these spiritual energies being used against us.

Our take is that there are other planets out there in the universe and ours is not the only inhabited planet with advanced rational and conscious living beings on it.

Estra terrestrials from the Orion belt came to our earth and created us from their DNA. Satan was the chief scientist and engineer that created us with his own DNA. Thus we are linked to Satan by blood.

He also put into us the spiritual consciousness and ability to be able to work with and direct the energy which is all around us. Everything in this universe of ours and the world is made up of energy. We learn this from science. Everything has an atomic level where material things are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons.

Okay so some ten thousand years ago Satan and the human friendly extra terrestrials that have come to be called demons. We were all living together and practising meditation on our souls to be strong and empowered to really connect with and flow with the universal energies.

Then our world was attacked with nuclear weapons from another race of extra terrestrials called the reptilians.

Our gods lost the battle and had to retreat back to their planet. But they didn't lose the war. We are still fighting for planet earth. We lost contact and the enemy reptilians created the Jewish race of people as an act of war to destroy and enslave the remaining Gentiles created from the Orion Belt extra terrestrials.

So there are two categories of people in the world today.

Gentiles from Nordic Orion belt extraterrestrials. And racial Jews from their reptilians. The Jews were put here after Gentiles as a reaction and Jews don't have the same souls as us. Jews cannot harness the universal energies like us Gentiles can. Jews can only use their jehova thought forms pooled energy to do occult workings efficiently.

So Jews are Gentile humanities enemy in the flesh here on earth. And the reptilians are our and our gods enemies out there.

You got to go to:

http://www.satanisgod.org

And read up on the Joy Of Satan website because it's all explained there.

I could have just said the Reptilians but I don't know if that would have been enough info. Hope my understanding and explanation given here helped.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer.
What about black people or indigenous americans, what about the australian aborigenes, what about asians? Where do they come from?

How do we fight the reptilians? I have encountered them in dreams. I once was abducted in the astral by one and he tried to inject me some kind of pink liquid for a siringue and a friend of mine had the same "dream" but he let the reptilian inject the liquid, I didnt allow him, I was there in what seemed like a laboratory on a UFO and first some object was like scanning me or may be like it was some kind of futuristic 3d printer. I was like okay nice I can talk to him but then I saw the big syringue and I saw his intentions and I made him inject the liquid in his body or may be he just read my mind and did it so I got angry and I was teleported out of the ship and I was floating in space. This happenned some years ago but now I am having dreams with reptilians again.

Do they live in the astral plane and we have to fight them there or do they have physical bodies? The UFO seemed physical in the astral. Right now I am not very lucid when I dream so I cant do much if they come. The dreams use to be like I am doing something and then I look someone to the eyes and I notice that it changes colors like hypnotics or I just see the reptilian eye and I tell him I know you are reptilian and he just looks at me or starts to do stuff with his eyes. What are these guys intentions? Do you have any idea about what they want from me?

What do you think about Shiva, Kali and the other hindu gods? In which side are the gods of hinduism? Is Shiva Satan?

Also what is the truth about vampires? Are they just jews who cant harness universal energy so have to resort to taking it from people or are they something else?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back