Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Mantras While Driving?

Hello all,

I a currently working on a Venus square, but I am going to be going out of town this week for an interview. It's a long drive and I was wondering if I can do that day's mantras while driving? Would it still count? I know ideally it would be best to be in the traditional meditation position, but this might be the only way I'm able to do it.

Legendary Creature said:
Hello all,

I a currently working on a Venus square, but I am going to be going out of town this week for an interview. It's a long drive and I was wondering if I can do that day's mantras while driving? Would it still count? I know ideally it would be best to be in the traditional meditation position, but this might be the only way I'm able to do it.
How about stopping by on one of those resting lanes where the truck drivers usually park? You could do it there and then continue your drive afterwards.
Doing it while driving is possible, but your attention would be divided which would weaken the working, and also vibrating mantras and directing energy usually induces a slight trance, which could make it dangerous to do while driving.
If at all possible, I would recommend hitting up one of those resting lanes as mentioned above.

Legendary Creature said:
Hello all,

Sure as long as you do the right reps and speak it in the right way. Some people can do meditations while driving, some not.
I did the final rtr a few time while driving, aop... . It is better if the working is easy and you have something to count (ex. mala beeds). Your main fokus should be the streat. if this is the only day you are forced to do it like that I don´t think the outcome of your venus square will be compromised. while doing it better drive slow and in a big safety distance to the next car/obstacle.

Of course you can

[only can be viewed with link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgH5SkYSzaE&feature=youtu.be

Its perfectly fine and long as long as your not in some state that distracts you from driving. I have done this before with several mantras. Not sure what you mean by meditation positon but I never used anything like that. This doesnt seem to effect it at all. I dont think this effects it cause its energy is going into your soul. So thats why I dont think it has a bad effect on it. However I am not sure with spells sending energy elsewhere. That is one thing I thought to ask but it seemed like a really dumb questiob so I didnt bother but might as well add it here. What I am referring to is the final rtr (or any spell where you are sending out energy with runes or anything) while moving like in a car or on a train or any other moving vechicle or walking around. I did it once while walking with my phone. I am not sure if you have to sit still for it or not. Cause it seems like if your moving it might diffuse the energy somehow. What if I were to do the Final Rtr while cleaning or doing something in my apartment does this effect it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back