Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global conscious project

StraitShot47

http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/

It's been holding in the red or above green quite consistently, this is good news!

slyscorpion said:
I have no understanding at all of what that is talking about.

These are RNG systems from all over the globe. Blue and Green dots means these RNG systems are very close to each other.

Red means there is high variance in these RNG systems.

When the system runs green or blue, as is the case for most of human history, that means humans are thinking alike. Almost like something is interfering with these systems. This the enemy and their programs.

Now when the system runs red, that means these systems are functioning like an appropriate RNG system. It means individuality.

At least this is how I understand it. The website explains the dots on the right.

slyscorpion said:
I have no understanding at all of what that is talking about.
Phew! I'm not the only one.

It picks up random numbers (from where?) to calculate the consciousness of the World? Que?

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
Nope. I'm still none the wiser.

Me neither I dont even understand the explanation.

Apparently is related to the mass consciousness of gentiles. If they manage to see how active the mass gentile mind is, then this thing might be a jewish attempt the measure and process the "Goyim know" awareness.

I was going to write “bullshit” for the first time, so I was right ?!

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Apparently is related to the mass consciousness of gentiles. If they manage to see how active the mass gentile mind is, then this thing might be a jewish attempt the measure and process the "Goyim know" awareness.
Oh, OK. How in the world, and where from, are they collecting these numbers and...'converting' it into data we can read?

It does seem interesting.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Yes, and that doesn't make it bullshit.

The thing has been going off the past week, rarely hitting blue. For an RNG system that is quite odd.

Red pink yellow the goyim know.

FancyMancy said:
Oh, OK. How in the world, and where from, are they collecting these numbers and...'converting' it into data we can read?

Think about this. Our thoughts are electrical impulses. A microchip is able to collect these impulses and send them to an external device. From there, using certain machinery or softwares, our thoughts can be processed, decoded and read. The MK Ultra project was about these things.

Or a polygraph which is collecting data from the body's behaviour (blood pressure, heart rate etc) when a question is asked and then it decode this data in a format that allow the interrogator to see if the subject is lying or not. These are just examples on how the internal behaviour of the body can be processed, collected, decoded and read by outside electronical devices.

On the website is written that the numbers are available on Google Cloud. If I'm not mistaken, Google Cloud is used to store the data of it's users. If they store this kind of information, then the numbers from the website might represent a codified processed format of the data from Google Cloud. Information about the awakening of the gentiles as Google Cloud might contain this sort of data from around the world. This would be an advantage for the jews to concentrate their power in areas where gentile awakening is highly increasing because they would have this data collected by Google Cloud according to what are the people storing there. For example they burned Notre Dame in a country where xianity is dying, in an attempt to revive it and further brainwash the goyim. It's just a theory, but if this is the case, is weird how this thing is public on the internet.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

Think about this. Our thoughts are electrical impulses. A microchip is able to collect these impulses and send them to an external device. From there, using certain machinery or softwares, our thoughts can be processed, decoded and read. The MK Ultra project was about these things.

Or a polygraph which is collecting data from the body's behaviour (blood pressure, heart rate etc) when a question is asked and then it decode this data in a format that allow the interrogator to see if the subject is lying or not. These are just examples on how the internal behaviour of the body can be processed, collected, decoded and read by outside electronical devices.

On the website is written that the numbers are available on Google Cloud. If I'm not mistaken, Google Cloud is used to store the data of it's users. If they store this kind of information, then the numbers from the website might represent a codified processed format of the data from Google Cloud. Information about the awakening of the gentiles as Google Cloud might contain this sort of data from around the world. This would be an advantage for the jews to concentrate their power in areas where gentile awakening is highly increasing because they would have this data collected by Google Cloud according to what are the people storing there. For example they burned Notre Dame in a country where xianity is dying, in an attempt to revive it and further brainwash the goyim. It's just a theory, but if this is the case, is weird how this thing is public on the internet.
I understand that, thanks. To put it in other terms, it's like a computer game which someone is playing and to make it realistic you, as a manager or ruler or governor, etc., has workers to come and tell you this, that and the other. In more primitive versions, there aren't any workers to tell you these things, so the computer just shows you statistics in grids, charts, tables, etc. This is that, basically.

It could be a...is the term double-bluff? Maybe a treble-bluff. Countering the countering of conspiracies but making it seem like nonsense - which might be a part of the idea. In the game example, we can advance by, for example, days, weeks, months, seasons, years...depending on what the game is, what we're doing, etc. The Notre Dame burning braining, as I call it (using one's brain which creates energies), could be projected, in this sense, to last for quite a while after. People might not be thinking about it nor emoting about it as much exactly, but the energies/data are still there.

FancyMancy said:
I rather believe that is about spying the gentiles, collecting their data and giving/selling it to the zionists. Or maybe google itself is run by zionists. Also it seems that they try to keep this secret instead of making it to look like nonsense in the eyes of the goyim. Is easier because nobody got inside information, only who is working inside that platform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back