Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I do the RTR without speaking?

Syntax

Hello, my wonderful Satanic family, I am in need of advice. I was flossing my teeth earlier tonight and a crown which was on my tooth got ripped off. I believe this may be a result of my jaw being put in proper placement due to mewing. Anyways I fear that speaking too much will make my top tooth hit the bottom one and possibly fracture it more. I understand the importance of the Final RTR and how it benefits us all and if there is no other option besides speaking and risking my teeth I will gladly do it BUT before I make that move I would like to ask you for advice. It is a root canal so there are metal spikes which if break out could cause more damage. When I speak I try to do it very slowly and deliberately but this would not be practical during a ritual. I would usually do a RTR in my astral temple if something like this would to happen although I am not sure if I would be able to with the final RTR. Any and all advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Syntax said:
Hello, my wonderful Satanic family, I am in need of advice. I was flossing my teeth earlier tonight and a crown which was on my tooth got ripped off. I believe this may be a result of my jaw being put in proper placement due to mewing. Anyways I fear that speaking too much will make my top tooth hit the bottom one and possibly fracture it more. I understand the importance of the Final RTR and how it benefits us all and if there is no other option besides speaking and risking my teeth I will gladly do it BUT before I make that move I would like to ask you for advice. It is a root canal so there are metal spikes which if break out could cause more damage. When I speak I try to do it very slowly and deliberately but this would not be practical during a ritual. I would usually do a RTR in my astral temple if something like this would to happen although I am not sure if I would be able to with the final RTR. Any and all advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

You know over time a crown can fall off, it is important to let it get fixed asap because if not it may be possibel that it wount fit anymore and need adjustance. instead of meving did you mean snore ? How can you damage your tooth with speaking? When ever I speak my tooth are apart from each other/no impakt possibel. As far as I know the rtr has to be spoken out, in your astral tempel/mind is not enough. But you can do the rtr slowly and quietly. Your fokus counts. I would suggest that you see a dentist. Get well soon!

for a better reply you may make a nother post in the health section:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Syntax said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
I would say get your teeth fixed and don't risk doing more damage. Think in the long-term here. If you do another 10 RTRs (over the span of, say, 10 days with 1 RTR a day), and on the 11th day you injure your teeth more, making you miss possibly 20, 30, or more days of RTRs, then I think it's better if you just stay safe and get your teeth fixed asap before doing anything that could further harm them.
You can also whisper the words gently if you feel like this will prevent your teeth from hitting together. Alternatively just say the words in your head. Though this last option is much less powerful from what I know, so try to get your teeth fixed as soon as you can and do the RTRs normally again.

Best of luck to you :)

Syntax said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I've been told that you can do the rtr in your mind. It's done just as if you were speaking it aloud, but you won't get the opportunity to raise your energies if you can't make any sound. Not sure what's up with your medical issue but you can make a post in the health forum here.

lilquote said:
I've been told that you can do the rtr in your mind. It's done just as if you were speaking it aloud, but you won't get the opportunity to raise your energies if you can't make any sound. Not sure what's up with your medical issue but you can make a post in the health forum here.

Shael said:
I would say get your teeth fixed and don't risk doing more damage. Think in the long-term here. If you do another 10 RTRs (over the span of, say, 10 days with 1 RTR a day), and on the 11th day you injure your teeth more, making you miss possibly 20, 30, or more days of RTRs, then I think it's better if you just stay safe and get your teeth fixed asap before doing anything that could further harm them.
You can also whisper the words gently if you feel like this will prevent your teeth from hitting together. Alternatively just say the words in your head. Though this last option is much less powerful from what I know, so try to get your teeth fixed as soon as you can and do the RTRs normally again.

Best of luck to you :)

GG Allin said:
You know over time a crown can fall off, it is important to let it get fixed asap because if not it may be possibel that it wount fit anymore and need adjustance. instead of meving did you mean snore ? How can you damage your tooth with speaking? When ever I speak my tooth are apart from each other/no impakt possibel. As far as I know the rtr has to be spoken out, in your astral tempel/mind is not enough. But you can do the rtr slowly and quietly. Your fokus counts. I would suggest that you see a dentist. Get well soon!

for a better reply you may make a nother post in the health section:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Thank you all for your replies. I'm going to get some dental paste from a drug store tomorrow and put the cap back on until I can get to the dentist. After I get the cap back on I will start the RTR again. Truly it is in the long term so I shouldn't risk damaging my ability to do them. Also to the person who first replied I did mean mewing. Mewing is the practice of proper tongue placement in the mouth and throughout the process, it shifts your teeth to proper alignment along with your jaw. I appreciate all of your advice :)

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

The RTR works like a compisition of signals. Thoughts are electrixal impulses but sound is an inpirtant aspect as well. I think the sound part is 90% of the rtr. If you can at least wisper it is still good;)

I had a tonsil infection once and i could not do shit. My voice was almost gone lol.

EasternFireLion666 said:
The RTR works like a compisition of signals. Thoughts are electrixal impulses but sound is an inpirtant aspect as well. I think the sound part is 90% of the rtr. If you can at least wisper it is still good;)

I had a tonsil infection once and i could not do shit. My voice was almost gone lol.

I know that when we speak we activate and use our throat chakras. I suppose it makes sense why speaking is far more powerful than thinking it or doing it within our astral temple. It would take longer to manifest the results if we did it in our astral temple than it would if we say it physically. I have my tooth fixed with some dental cement so I am going to be starting the RTR again today. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back