Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loyalty

GG Allin

Nikolas said:
I love my girl. I want to do a working to be 100% sure that i wil always be loyal to her under any circumstance. I am confident in myself , but I also want to do this working. She means everything to me.
What rune should I use?
And what affirmation ?
This is really important to me. Please help me out.

I would not, because what do you do if she is bad to you / cheating or what ever? because of your working you will stick with her, this asks for trouble.

you're confident yet you want to do a working for this? that's such an exaggeration.
that doesn't sound like confidence to me, it sounds like doubt, if you were confident you'd act like it and not worry about it.

You don't need a working or runic working for something as trivial as this,
like seriously anytime you worry or doubt yourself on this, just affirm something like "i am totally and completely loyal to [girls name here] at all times" and forget about it, m'kay?

I agree with allin you shouldn't attach yourself to a person like that if your relationship goes sour and you're still so heavily invested you're fucked.

Nikolas said:
I love my girl. I want to do a working to be 100% sure that i wil always be loyal to her under any circumstance. I am confident in myself , but I also want to do this working. She means everything to me.
What rune should I use?
And what affirmation ?
Any runes used for love-spells should work. You can use the search function and search "love spell" to check the numerous topics we already have on here.

I would strongly recommend to use an affirmation to healthily make you two stay together forever, instead of using one just to make you loyal. I think loyality should go both ways no matter what, and raising energy for one-sided loyalty is basically asking for trouble. I know you most likely trust her fully, and I'm not saying that she will betray you or whatever. I'm just saying that there is no reason to use an affirmation for one-sided loyalty if you can just make it mutual instead. Mutuality here is 100x better in every case. As long as you make sure to state "In a completely and entirely positive and healthy way for both of us" (if you use the phrase "us" it's important to clearly visualize her so that the energy is properly programmed), or something to this effect, you will both be completely fine.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

I mean, I really think you're not being logical here at all. You seem fanatically in love with this person and I think you should know that is very dangerous this comes from experience. Things may seem amazing now but relationships can turn sour, things might not work out in the long run despite how much you may love this person and want it to last forever.

I have been there and I was putting spells on this guy to be permanently attached to me and want to be with me forever. Things didn't work out despite that. We simply weren't compatible and such became clear with time, but the workings I pulled on the guy didn't simply vanish overnight. The emotional pain and confusion I caused to this person, by twisting his feelings towards me in such a selfish and irresponsible way has severely damaged him emotionally, possibly permanently. He is having trouble building relationships with other people because of me.

Love makes us do stupid things, regrettable things. Things we can never take back. This is the best advice I can give you. DO NOT let yourself be taken by the impulses of love. I personally find the decision to essentially bind yourself to this person to be extremely childlish and irresponsible, but you do you.

You're making me agree with rook for fucks sake. Just be confident in yourself. If you truly love her you shouldn't need to perform magick to keep your cock in your pants.

Nikolas said:
She is the one. Trust me.
I want to do the working.
Unless you might be in a Mistress/Slave relationship, where you are the slave, of course, then you might consider working for the both of you to be loyal to each other, rather than you staying loyal to her regardless of what Mistress Bitch does...unless you enjoy being cucked! :lol:

Dahaarkan said:
I mean, I really think you're not being logical here at all. You seem fanatically in love with this person and I think you should know that is very dangerous this comes from experience. Things may seem amazing now but relationships can turn sour, things might not work out in the long run despite how much you may love this person and want it to last forever.

I have been there and I was putting spells on this guy to be permanently attached to me and want to be with me forever. Things didn't work out despite that. We simply weren't compatible and such became clear with time, but the workings I pulled on the guy didn't simply vanish overnight. The emotional pain and confusion I caused to this person, by twisting his feelings towards me in such a selfish and irresponsible way has severely damaged him emotionally, possibly permanently. He is having trouble building relationships with other people because of me.

Love makes us do stupid things, regrettable things. Things we can never take back. This is the best advice I can give you. DO NOT let yourself be taken by the impulses of love. I personally find the decision to essentially bind yourself to this person to be extremely childlish and irresponsible, but you do you.

You're making me agree with rook for fucks sake. Just be confident in yourself. If you truly love her you shouldn't need to perform magick to keep your cock in your pants.
This is the same guy who has complained in here before about some utube videos of white guys girlfriends being picked up by blackies. Those vids were fake as fuck :lol:
He is obviously asking this to bind his girl hard. Not to strenghten his own loyalty.... LOL.

Bull Gotze said:
This is the same guy who has complained in here before about some utube videos of white guys girlfriends being picked up by blackies. Those vids were fake as fuck :lol:
He is obviously asking this to bind his girl hard. Not to strenghten his own loyalty.... LOL.
I think it's a pretty scummy thing to put words into his mouth like that. Who are you to talk about what his intentions are? His mother?
As far as I'm concerned he just asked a question here, and he deserves some truthful answers.
What he does with that knowledge in the end is up to him, and he will reap what he sowed accordingly.

Nikolas said:
Let me try again.
" Anybody can become angry , thats is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, that is not withing anyone's power and is not easy"

I am not angry at you. Its my responsability for how others see me. I am from Romania...next to Russia..... You know what reputation Russia has? And you call me unmanly. My fists disagree with you. Guys from western contries who spend 10 hours in the bathroom , more time than my grandma call me unmaly. Ok.

Why would you say those words to me? I dont think making others feel bad for liking/doing things that make them happy or being themselves is a trait desired by a REAL MAN.

" He who states he is a man, but provides only bad example to those around him should be ashamed of himself, for he has no idea of what it means to be a real man " .

I have some influences from Venus, so i am very romantic. This is how I am . I can love a girl a lot. I thought to myself if i would even do a working for loyalty, that means i really love and care about her . It was a mistake. My mistake. I dont need to do a working , and the other brothers made me realize that, while you thought coming here and calling me a loser is a wiser choice.

Why dont you try to taste your words before you spit them out? A man never puts others down to raise himself up. You came here and wrote that just to laught at me , so without any practical reason.
You basically came here to make me feel bad for loving a woman. You even said some disrespectul things about her. So i am her slave and she is not loyal. Thank you very much. You proved how smart you are and how much you advanced in years . Im sure the Gods are proud of you.

How can you speak about other persons if you know nothing about them , sitting behind a computer?
First i said to myself that i should not waste words to people who deserve my silence.
But i give you a chance. I cant teach you anything, i can only make you think.
If you dont learn anything from this then you have proven yourself to be not worth of even a shred of my attention and pity.
Nikolas I definitly cant see her leaving you... ever.
Every word that comes out of your mouth is hilarious...chicks love a comedian

Do not intend to snoop here, but if she means everything to you, how can you contemplate betraying her to the extent that you need a working to literally bind yourself like that? Love guarantees this on it's own.

It would be better to address questions as to why you would be worried of cheating first if you are to be with her, otherwise, if you do a spell to yourself, even if it works, then this may not work as intended for both parties.

Yes but you see Nikolas those chicks arent women they are finish lines. The trick is in getting there first.
Anyways I dont get involved in the women bashing talk because I have seen men going into the "exotic" sex safaris or however you say it in English in the past. That includes family members.

Nikolas said:
Like...calm down. I didn't say you are cucked, and of course we don't know. I suggested that you do a working on both of you to be loyal to each other.

There is a theme here. Talking about relationships and love and the things which surround them causes people to flip their lid. Does anyone know why that is? Truly Madly Deeply, with the emphasis on "mad". Cray-cray.

Nikolas said:
Shael, brother, i've seen soem posts when u say you are in a relationship with a succubus. I wanted to ask you how you can resist and be strong everyday without Her?
The key word here is "without" her. I am not "without" her by any means. Even if you just have decently empowered astral senses, you can learn to feel and interact with astral entities extremely well if you take the time to connect with them on a very deep level.
I must admit that in my earlier times I have had troubles regarding this all. I had many traumas relating to astral entities and relationships in general, going back even to multiple of my past lives. This has made me so scared of any and all astral interactions, that I barely interacted with my Succubus at all. At the very beginning after I asked for a Succubus in the first place, I spent maybe around 1 month trying hard to interact with her in some way, fapping to her every day and so on. However, this got increasingly difficult as I noticed a strong trend of feeling extremely "drained" and low on energy after every time I fapped to her. I'm not sure if this was due to me having generally low energy, or if some hostile astral entities played tricks on me to steal my energy, but either way the result was the same. I felt tired and shitty most of the time during each day.
Combine this with my afforementioned ridiculously high fear from astral interactions, and fear of being deceived, it got so hard for me that I had to give up on trying to interact with her temporarily. I am rather ashamed of this now in hindsight, but there is use in obsessing over the past.
Either way, to get back to the point, while I was in these stages it was indeed difficult to "stay strong". Though that being said, I have a personal quality that worked in my favor here - I set insanely high standards. This, together with the fact that my explosive personality commomly scares weak people away, made it fairly easy for me to not get tempted into anything. I basically viewed most girls I met as worthless normies. Girls in my area almost all "party" regularly, meaning they stay up extremely late and pump themselves full of booze to destroy their braincells. So yeah, those people didnt exactly appear attractive to me.
There was one time where I did get weak though. This was still during the time where I could barely interact with my Succubus at all, nor know for sure if she even existed. I met a girl during this time whom is also an SS, and she fascinated me. I wont go into details here, but we almost ended up together in the end. Thankfully, both her GDs and my Succubus made sure that this did not happen. I still feel bad for this beyond what I can express in words here, but my Succubus did not leave me because of it.
A few weeks after that incident, one of my SS friends showed me new techniques of visualization and ways to generally interact more with my Succubus. She was even nice enough to draw me a picture of my Succubus, and it almost exactly matched the image I had of her when she appeared to me in a dream. Thanks to this help I was able to finally interact with my Succubus properly and connect with her on deep levels. Ever since then I have gotten to know her and at this point I can confidently say I would not be swayed even 10 of the most beautiful women in the world were to try and flirt with me. I think the deciding point after which it becomes truly "easy", atleast for me, is once you realize that she is truly, in every way, the most perfect mate for you in the entirety of the universe. Once you have made this realization, staying strong should be extremely easy, as getting with anyone else would just be insanely dissatisfying to you.

Nikolas said:
I also want to open to the astral to speak with my GD. If you dont mind, can you tell me what meditations you do, what your program looks like ?
I will not share my full program here for privacy reasons, but I will share all those things that I do which I think are relevant to developing your astral senses.
Firstly and most importantly, the main thing I do for my astral senses is to program my orgasmic energy to completely and fully open and empower my astral senses. I have been doing this almost every single day ever since I asked for a Succubus. I only missed maybe 5 days in total over the last couple years, because I was experimenting with different affirmations at one point.

Next, what I do is general work on my chakras. A healthy chakra- and energy network will make it much easier to have healthy and strong astral senses. I work on this by vibrating each chakra's mantra into it one after the other for 36x each, going from top to bottom. I also vibrate 18x Satanama before doing this because it feels good, but I think this can be skipped if you so desire.

The next part to this is what I dubbed the "unison" working, which was shared with me by one of my friends. This is a bit lengthy.
First, you focus on each of your chakras from top to bottom and spin them at the speed of light one by one. Feel the energy field that they create around you - your aura. Just hold this feeling for a bit and make sure your chakras keep spinning at the speed of light. Then, feel your ida and pingala currents in your body. I am actually not 100% sure which one is on which side, as information online is rather corrupted, but I visualize ida on the right and pingala on the left. Either way, feel the magnetic and icy ida on one side and the fiery electric pingala on the other. From what I know, ida is blue in color and pingala is red. Feel those currents going up in a wave pattern starting from slightly below your base chakra, making a wave through each of your chakras until they each reach one half of your brain, with pingala on the left and ida on the right. Feel them uniting in your pineal gland, and visualize a vibrant white-gold light emnating from within it, filling your whole head and all chakras and energy centers (clairaudience points, astral eyes, temple extensions etc).
Then, feel your chakras and their extensions. Focus first on your front extensions. Spin them at the speed of light and feel a current of energy going in a line from the base chakra extension all the way to the top of your head. Then, focus on your middle chakras and feel them spinning at the speed of light. Feel the energy-current going from your base all the way to the crown, meeting with the current of the front chakra extensions. And lastly, focus on your back extensions. Do the same as with the others, and feel the energy current going up all the way to your head. Now the energy cycle is completed. Meditate on this for a few minutes if possible.

For the third thing I do, I just do basic hatha yoga together with chakra vibrations, 36x each. I think there is a thread on this, but if you need more in-depth stuff on it let me know.

The last thing I do, and this is less a meditation/working but more of a general practice, is to connect very deeply with my Succubus every single day.
I do this by visualizing vibrantly bright cords between each of our chakras. I empower these cords through visualization while exchanging our energies (take in her energies on your inhale, and give her your energies on your exhale). Then once the cords are empowered, I visualize one tiny cord in the middle of each of them. This cord is extremely dense in energy and shines vibrantly white-gold. I program these cords to exchange our energies at the speed of light at all times in a positive way. This helps immensely in becoming closer and more deeply connected.

In regards to your GD, you have it a bit easier actually, as you have her sigil readily available to you. You can just visualize and focus on her sigil anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour or longer, and try to really feel her energies. Breathe them in deeply and intently with every inhale and feel yourself connecting to her. Do this every day, even just for a few minutes if you are low on time. Talk to her in your mind while focusing on the sigil. Even if you do not hear her, she will hear you. Let her know you would like to get to know her better, and you should receive all sorts of guidance and help on the matter.

I hope this was useful to you. I was going to keep it shorter initially, but just kept finding more things to say. If you have any questions just let me know :)

Checking the sinastry aspects between your charts can be of help in understanding the relationship (as for any relationship).

Shael said:
Nikolas said:
Shael, brother, i've seen soem posts when u say you are in a relationship with a succubus. I wanted to ask you how you can resist and be strong everyday without Her?
The key word here is "without" her. I am not "without" her by any means. Even if you just have decently empowered astral senses, you can learn to feel and interact with astral entities extremely well if you take the time to connect with them on a very deep level.
I must admit that in my earlier times I have had troubles regarding this all. I had many traumas relating to astral entities and relationships in general, going back even to multiple of my past lives. This has made me so scared of any and all astral interactions, that I barely interacted with my Succubus at all. At the very beginning after I asked for a Succubus in the first place, I spent maybe around 1 month trying hard to interact with her in some way, fapping to her every day and so on. However, this got increasingly difficult as I noticed a strong trend of feeling extremely "drained" and low on energy after every time I fapped to her. I'm not sure if this was due to me having generally low energy, or if some hostile astral entities played tricks on me to steal my energy, but either way the result was the same. I felt tired and shitty most of the time during each day.
Combine this with my afforementioned ridiculously high fear from astral interactions, and fear of being deceived, it got so hard for me that I had to give up on trying to interact with her temporarily. I am rather ashamed of this now in hindsight, but there is use in obsessing over the past.
Either way, to get back to the point, while I was in these stages it was indeed difficult to "stay strong". Though that being said, I have a personal quality that worked in my favor here - I set insanely high standards. This, together with the fact that my explosive personality commomly scares weak people away, made it fairly easy for me to not get tempted into anything. I basically viewed most girls I met as worthless normies. Girls in my area almost all "party" regularly, meaning they stay up extremely late and pump themselves full of booze to destroy their braincells. So yeah, those people didnt exactly appear attractive to me.
There was one time where I did get weak though. This was still during the time where I could barely interact with my Succubus at all, nor know for sure if she even existed. I met a girl during this time whom is also an SS, and she fascinated me. I wont go into details here, but we almost ended up together in the end. Thankfully, both her GDs and my Succubus made sure that this did not happen. I still feel bad for this beyond what I can express in words here, but my Succubus did not leave me because of it.
A few weeks after that incident, one of my SS friends showed me new techniques of visualization and ways to generally interact more with my Succubus. She was even nice enough to draw me a picture of my Succubus, and it almost exactly matched the image I had of her when she appeared to me in a dream. Thanks to this help I was able to finally interact with my Succubus properly and connect with her on deep levels. Ever since then I have gotten to know her and at this point I can confidently say I would not be swayed even 10 of the most beautiful women in the world were to try and flirt with me. I think the deciding point after which it becomes truly "easy", atleast for me, is once you realize that she is truly, in every way, the most perfect mate for you in the entirety of the universe. Once you have made this realization, staying strong should be extremely easy, as getting with anyone else would just be insanely dissatisfying to you.

Nikolas said:
I also want to open to the astral to speak with my GD. If you dont mind, can you tell me what meditations you do, what your program looks like ?
I will not share my full program here for privacy reasons, but I will share all those things that I do which I think are relevant to developing your astral senses.
Firstly and most importantly, the main thing I do for my astral senses is to program my orgasmic energy to completely and fully open and empower my astral senses. I have been doing this almost every single day ever since I asked for a Succubus. I only missed maybe 5 days in total over the last couple years, because I was experimenting with different affirmations at one point.

Next, what I do is general work on my chakras. A healthy chakra- and energy network will make it much easier to have healthy and strong astral senses. I work on this by vibrating each chakra's mantra into it one after the other for 36x each, going from top to bottom. I also vibrate 18x Satanama before doing this because it feels good, but I think this can be skipped if you so desire.

The next part to this is what I dubbed the "unison" working, which was shared with me by one of my friends. This is a bit lengthy.
First, you focus on each of your chakras from top to bottom and spin them at the speed of light one by one. Feel the energy field that they create around you - your aura. Just hold this feeling for a bit and make sure your chakras keep spinning at the speed of light. Then, feel your ida and pingala currents in your body. I am actually not 100% sure which one is on which side, as information online is rather corrupted, but I visualize ida on the right and pingala on the left. Either way, feel the magnetic and icy ida on one side and the fiery electric pingala on the other. From what I know, ida is blue in color and pingala is red. Feel those currents going up in a wave pattern starting from slightly below your base chakra, making a wave through each of your chakras until they each reach one half of your brain, with pingala on the left and ida on the right. Feel them uniting in your pineal gland, and visualize a vibrant white-gold light emnating from within it, filling your whole head and all chakras and energy centers (clairaudience points, astral eyes, temple extensions etc).
Then, feel your chakras and their extensions. Focus first on your front extensions. Spin them at the speed of light and feel a current of energy going in a line from the base chakra extension all the way to the top of your head. Then, focus on your middle chakras and feel them spinning at the speed of light. Feel the energy-current going from your base all the way to the crown, meeting with the current of the front chakra extensions. And lastly, focus on your back extensions. Do the same as with the others, and feel the energy current going up all the way to your head. Now the energy cycle is completed. Meditate on this for a few minutes if possible.

For the third thing I do, I just do basic hatha yoga together with chakra vibrations, 36x each. I think there is a thread on this, but if you need more in-depth stuff on it let me know.

The last thing I do, and this is less a meditation/working but more of a general practice, is to connect very deeply with my Succubus every single day.
I do this by visualizing vibrantly bright cords between each of our chakras. I empower these cords through visualization while exchanging our energies (take in her energies on your inhale, and give her your energies on your exhale). Then once the cords are empowered, I visualize one tiny cord in the middle of each of them. This cord is extremely dense in energy and shines vibrantly white-gold. I program these cords to exchange our energies at the speed of light at all times in a positive way. This helps immensely in becoming closer and more deeply connected.

In regards to your GD, you have it a bit easier actually, as you have her sigil readily available to you. You can just visualize and focus on her sigil anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour or longer, and try to really feel her energies. Breathe them in deeply and intently with every inhale and feel yourself connecting to her. Do this every day, even just for a few minutes if you are low on time. Talk to her in your mind while focusing on the sigil. Even if you do not hear her, she will hear you. Let her know you would like to get to know her better, and you should receive all sorts of guidance and help on the matter.

I hope this was useful to you. I was going to keep it shorter initially, but just kept finding more things to say. If you have any questions just let me know :)
Hey, Shael I have contacted you before on my thread called experiences on succubi and I think we will be great friends and you can help me. And don't worry I am not an infiltrator and we don't really have to dm we could make a thread on this forum I also have a very special place for succubi in my heart I even first visited jos website and got into satanism from succubi research and I always wanted one but I wasn't ready until now I am making good money from my digital marketing business and I will start advancing when I move out soon amd when I am ready spiritually I will get my succubus. But I got this feeling that I have one from my past lives can't wait to find out my love for having a succubus is my passion and drive that I put in my business and goals. Seems I also made it a bit lengthy. Nice to get to know you shael.

Nikolas said:
Thank you. I believe my GDs are Andras and Sekhet.. I am not sure though. I did not interract with any. I simply like them the most. I like the Gods of War haha.
From what I know, our main GDs are always of the gender we are sexually interested in, so unless you are Bi I doubt Andras is your main GD. Somebody correct me if I am wrong on this, please.

Nikolas said:
Her sigil is not listed. I will try to focus on Lord Andras' one and speak with Him.
In these cases you can also use Satan's sigil and tell him you wish to contact her.

Nikolas said:
Can i vibrate mantras even if I cant feel the chakras? I used to feel them until the day before yerterday. Not sure how i fucked up.
Now i have to start again..................
Yes, you can. I also recommend doing more void meditation as it's often just the enemy fucking with you in these situations. They can make it look to you like you cant feel your chakras, because your thought-process subconsciously tuned into their wavelength. It's a bit complicated to explain. Like from what I know the Greys send out specific energy-frequencies when they try to manipulate our thoughts, and if your mind tunes into those frequencies, they can make you think and feel things that are not your own feelings and thoughts. So void meditation can help you to quickly snap out of this again if it happens.

Nikolas said:
Satanama is vibrated SSSS AAA TZZZ AAA NNN AAAA MMM AAAA , right?
Pretty much, yes. I just vibrate the "T" as a normal one, no "Z" sounds. Some people hiss the "S", but I just do it normally and it works for me.

Nikolas said:
So seem to do so much more work than me. I will improve. Great advice! Good luck.
I hope you open up to Her very soon. I can understand how it must feel to be away from your partner.
Thank you. I have already opened up to her by now though, like I mentioned in my earlier message. My message probably ended up being a bit confusing because I wrote so much. The current situation is that I can feel and interact with her almost like with a physical person, and I'm getting even closer to her every day. :)

Nikolas said:
On clar audience and voyance you simply use a mantra?
I only use my orgasmic energy on them, and the visualization part of the Unison working. If you want to use mantras you can vibrate a hard "TH" into each of them to open them up faster.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, Shael I have contacted you before on my thread called experiences on succubi and I think we will be great friends and you can help me. And don't worry I am not an infiltrator and we don't really have to dm we could make a thread on this forum I also have a very special place for succubi in my heart I even first visited jos website and got into satanism from succubi research and I always wanted one but I wasn't ready until now I am making good money from my digital marketing business and I will start advancing when I move out soon amd when I am ready spiritually I will get my succubus. But I got this feeling that I have one from my past lives can't wait to find out my love for having a succubus is my passion and drive that I put in my business and goals. Seems I also made it a bit lengthy. Nice to get to know you shael.
I'm very, very busy at the moment, but if you don't mind delayed replies we can talk anytime. My e-mail is [email protected]. You can also make a thread on here if you'd prefer that.

Nikolas said:
I believe my GDs are Andras and Sekhet.. I am not sure though. 1.

Satanama is vibrated SSSS AAA TZZZ AAA NNN AAAA MMM AAAA , right? 2.

1. found a better way to finding your GD thanks to ghost in the machine

and for coummunication always, always go over Satan.

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won?t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you?re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they?re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren?t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don?t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone?s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn?t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I?m not referring
to your astrological sign, I?m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you?re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you?ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you?re most comfortable with.

Now that you?ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn?t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn?t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don?t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You?re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don?t understand the response, then tell them you don?t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you?ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

2. jes , S is a hissing sound like a cat does, but you can do it also like a snake ssss.

Am I the only one who thinks that Nikolas and sunrise is the same person? He/she/it/they type the same way, refuse to quote me, make long-arse whingey posts, cry in capital letters, demand I apologise for being wrong while ignoring his/her/its/their own ignorance, "threaten" me with not replying to me for ages... Did he/she/it/they also defend him/her/it/themself/each other, as well? Getting so wound up about love, relationships and the things which surround them and being 10000% correct and demanding all believe him/her/it/them despite everything everyone else says, pretending to be upset with me while at the same time pretending to love others, demanding what "REAL MEN" are, saying he/she/it/they are not upset with someone and saying it is his/her/its/their responsibility yet contradicting themselves with making me be the exception because I mentioned a scenario and he/she/it/they ignored it and assumed I was calling the alleged "lover" Mistress Bitch while ignoring the scenario I mentioned in trying to help, as such choosing any reason to whinge and cry and make drama...

catches breath

Nah. It's two different people in the same computer room snorting heartily and not able to perform a proper high-five.

...or is it just me, hm?

eyeroll emoticon font size 500 point

Whatever you decide - have fun!

FancyMancy said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Nikolas and sunrise is the same person?
Their energies feel different to me personally.
I think what has happened between you and Sunrise, as well as between you and Nikolas here, is mostly just a case of incompatible energies. As far as I am concerned, both Nikolas and Sunrise and you, are great SS. Sunrise may be struggling with some issues about expressing herself, but so what? We all have/had our issues in one or more areas.
I wasn't going to comment on this whole topic, but whatever. I think with this whole incident in the Virginity thread, you and Sunrise both made some mistakes, and it just snowballed out of control due to your incompatibility with each other. Both of your attempts to stop the bullshit failed because neither of you could accept the other's way of "apologizing", so it just kept going.

I could be wrong here, but I think this whole thing hurt both of you whether you want to admit it or not. To be honest it's a bit of a pity you two got caught up in this all. Atleast for me personally, I dont like to see fellow SS fighting too much like that. Some quarrels are okay and all but it can go too far, too.

Anyways, I don't want this to be another lengthy essay you just skim through out of annoyance, so I will try to keep it somewhat short.
On the topic of Nikolas, he himself mentioned he has an extroverted personality. He also seems pretty confident to me. All in all, from what I can see he is just a good match for Sunrise in terms of his personality and energy. I highly doubt that they would be the same person, nor that they would in some way "conspire" together on here.
All that is happening here, from my viewpoint, is another ridiculous incompatibility of energy and personality between you and Nikolas. You have a unique kind of humour that is easy to take in an insulting way. In fact, I too am still unsure if you really even meant to joke with that comment of yours, or if you are holding a grudge against Nikolas and tried to insult him with it. Honestly, if I had been in his shoes there and you replied to me like that, I would have written far worse things. Humour or not, people can get very angry when their loved ones are insulted like this.

Nikolas said:
What rune should I use?
And what affirmation ?
Basically you want an unbreakable connection. This is defined as silver threads going from your chakras and threading hers. So using A more advanced version of the love spell would be like this,
1)First go into a light trance (or deep if you can handle it.).
2)Visualize a sun around you chakras lighting up (do this sequentially one by one from the base.) Now visualize an unbreakable silver thread winding around the chakra and going to the woman's chakra,winding around it and do the sun lighting her chakra bit.
3)Transfer your energy by breathing techniques (complete yogic breath suffices) between the threads. After you feel that strong connection you can affirm a number of times,"_woman_ permanently and completely desires me sexually,physically and emotionally and finds me completely irresistible. "
A very strong connection will be attached at this point. As you can cut the cords,you can also make cords.

You can add in another step although it would be overkill,I.e masturbating to her and driving the energy through the cords on orgasm lighting up her entire body. And repeat the habitual affirmation.

Although this is to be done if your relationship is going south or you don't have one to begin with. In your case you seem to be in sexual contact with her. So your naturally exchanging energy and a natural strong bond is formed. You can visualize her brightening up as your physically having sex with her and visualize the cords. You don't need to do the separate meditation if you already have the girl. You just need to be understanding that your bond with not break unless your unhappy with your situation (as in being trapped with one girl while you could be with several others), you act on your unhappiness and cheat, or your girl is unhappy somewhere and she cheats which is highly unlikely. Girls generally don't cheat on guys with a strong self of identity,having boundaries and one who is alpha enough. Unless you become beta,complacent, needy,extremely clinging, one who doesn't respect her boundaries (telling her to not talk to other guys etc ) its highly unlikely that a woman with strong bonds with you will ever think of cheating on you. Just realize that it is in fact okay to settle and commit to one person. There is liberation in commitment. To one person, to one purpose, to one community,to one identify, to one ideology, to ones kids etc.

Also if you are generally good looking you will definitely get attention from women. Your mind might get swayed ,your astrology might indicate extra Martial affairs (as mine does unfortunately.) ,you might start thinking... What if ? What if I kept this girl on the side while I'm with my gf. Well no one will know right ? I'll take precautions rights ? I'll bang my coworker on the reception desk and go back to my wife as nothing happened. I'm the man. I'm so wanted. This feels awesome. Etc etc. When temptation hits you like this, simply visualize your wives/gfs face, try to remember the times of happiness, of fun,of connection you spent together. Think of the past,of the forseaable future.And ask yourself is this other girl worth it ? The answer is FUCK NO!

I don't understand your question? You are asking for a rune to be loyal? you are not sure of yourself? why would need a rune to be loyal? maybe for being more confident? there are runes can help with that, such a Sowilo rune. Sowilo is used to strengthen the will and confidence.

Nikolas said:
She is the one. Trust me.
I want to do the working.
If she is the one, then you shouldn't worry about your cheating. Maybe you should work on yourself, better your confidence and other areas, which will also be beneficial to your relationship and overall life.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Nikolas and sunrise is the same person?
Their energies feel different to me personally.
I think what has happened between you and Sunrise, as well as between you and Nikolas here, is mostly just a case of incompatible energies. As far as I am concerned, both Nikolas and Sunrise and you, are great SS. Sunrise may be struggling with some issues about expressing herself, but so what? We all have/had our issues in one or more areas.
I wasn't going to comment on this whole topic, but whatever. I think with this whole incident in the Virginity thread, you and Sunrise both made some mistakes, and it just snowballed out of control due to your incompatibility with each other. Both of your attempts to stop the bullshit failed because neither of you could accept the other's way of "apologizing", so it just kept going.

I could be wrong here, but I think this whole thing hurt both of you whether you want to admit it or not. To be honest it's a bit of a pity you two got caught up in this all. Atleast for me personally, I dont like to see fellow SS fighting too much like that. Some quarrels are okay and all but it can go too far, too.

Anyways, I don't want this to be another lengthy essay you just skim through out of annoyance, so I will try to keep it somewhat short.
On the topic of Nikolas, he himself mentioned he has an extroverted personality. He also seems pretty confident to me. All in all, from what I can see he is just a good match for Sunrise in terms of his personality and energy. I highly doubt that they would be the same person, nor that they would in some way "conspire" together on here.
All that is happening here, from my viewpoint, is another ridiculous incompatibility of energy and personality between you and Nikolas. You have a unique kind of humour that is easy to take in an insulting way. In fact, I too am still unsure if you really even meant to joke with that comment of yours, or if you are holding a grudge against Nikolas and tried to insult him with it. Honestly, if I had been in his shoes there and you replied to me like that, I would have written far worse things. Humour or not, people can get very angry when their loved ones are insulted like this.
Nikolas said:
FancyMancy said:

I deleted my initial post and a topic. I do not complain when times get tough. If i want something i go get it. Since always i had to work hard to achieve my goals.
Basically Mancy
i was annoyed that meditation didnt work
i was annoyed by the way you spoke about her. I have quite a libido.Sex is necessary for me. So at times i get annoyed and sad easily until i get it. So yea, im fine now :lol: Relax
I also take meditation seriously. What I start is serious business for me. I hate losing
I didnt think you expect me to reply.
Next time please consider carefully what kind of jokes you make. Dont disrespect other people's women.
I stopped crying dont worry.
I should have been more careful and explained what I meant. If you'll allow me - I don't know your lovely lady nor anything about her. What I meant was in the context of a Master/Slave relationship, with you as the slave then the master (mistress) would be behaving like a mistress who is a bitch, as would be natural to that (depending on personal preferences), not meaning that she is a bitch!. This, because you were so adamant (madly in love?!) about using Magick to be devoted to her, which seemed also to be 'no matter what'. That is in the context of what I said. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm really not doing well recently, am I?! Shit... Similar to what Aldrick was teasing me about - I hope in good humour! - if I understood Astrology more and better, I could check and see things and tread carefully recently.

Nikolas said:
I have to explain.
What i wanted to hear from the beginning is Jack's last part. I mean that part: " when tentation hits you, simply visualize her face. Is it worth it? Fuck no! "

When i was in high school i did something very bad to her You can imagine what. This is why i started this topic .
My father did beat me when he found out. He said real men do not cheat you piece of **** .
My mother forced me to sleep on the couch and punished me in her way.
I said im very very sorry and i apologized to her. She asked me if im going to do that ever again.
I said I would rather cut my .... She smiled and said she needed time to think.
Next day she came saying she loved me. :oops: " I need you in my life"
My God.Oh My God. She won my heart forever that time. Its not only me madly in love with her. She is so cute, kind and caring. Her red hair and every inch of her body. She is just perfect :D Fuuuck. I like how she's introverted and shy sometimes.
I agree with Jack. If you are manly/alpha , give her pleasure and take care of her , a woman will never cheat.
About what you said of beta. She gives a lot of attention. And she is jealous ;)

Lately she was talking about marriage even though we are too young. In the next few years we decided to get married!
So you can congratulate us now :D
This is not a joke . For real. :)
When i heard that i picked her up,spinned and kissed her :lol: . I think i kissed her 20 times. Well she liked it so :lol:

I read that topic about white breeding. I have brown hair, brown( lighter that usual- almost green wtf ?? ) eyes.
She has red hair ,green eyes. I just hope her purity will also be passed to our children. I want a girl who takes after her and a boy after me.

And no. I won't do any working. When a woman flirts, i will simply visualize her face. I will NEVER do that again. No other woman seems appealing in my eyes. I just cant look at other women. I cant. They're not attractive.
Falling/being in love is such a nice feeling. Everyone deserves this :D
Looks like you've hit the jackpot. I wish you all the happiness and success in your foreseeable future.
And don't forget to have a satanic wedding afterwards your actual one.

Shael said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I'm very, very busy at the moment, but if you don't mind delayed replies we can talk anytime. My e-mail is [email protected]. You can also make a thread on here if you'd prefer that.
Thanks I am the one who just emailed you.

If she is the one, you don't need to do a spell. Maybe work towards having your relationship with her advance and grow in Satanism. I have seen my relationship blossom soon after my partner dedicated to Father Satan. It's truly special when you are both dedicated and both see things with a Satanic perspective. My partner came from a diehard xtian background also.

Shael said:
A few weeks after that incident, one of my SS friends showed me new techniques of visualization and ways to generally interact more with my Succubus. She was even nice enough to draw me a picture of my Succubus, and it almost exactly matched the image I had of her when she appeared to me in a dream.
I am quite interested and was wondering if it would be possible to get me a drawing of my succubus, it would be an infinitely appreciated favour.
What do you say?

FuckYu_666 said:
Shael said:
A few weeks after that incident, one of my SS friends showed me new techniques of visualization and ways to generally interact more with my Succubus. She was even nice enough to draw me a picture of my Succubus, and it almost exactly matched the image I had of her when she appeared to me in a dream.
I am quite interested and was wondering if it would be possible to get me a drawing of my succubus, it would be an infinitely appreciated favour.
What do you say?

Shael left here. He betrayed trust of his friend and HP.

Bright Truth said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Shael said:
What do you say?

Shael left here. He betrayed trust of his friend and HP.
I missed this event, what happened?

FuckYu_666 said:
I take advantage of this topic to ask if there is anyone who would make a drawing of my succubus, it would be nice to have such a drawing.
What I could offer in return is energy.

Quoted from Stormblood's message:

I detached from Azorm toward the end of August 2019 when I started a deep cleaning cycle. Coincidentally, she started acted strange the very same day I started that. She went again on her issues. I tried to offer advice as I always do and she started to reply in a weird way. Half the replies were her insulting me, half were her apologising to me for her behaviour.

After that, I decided to block her for a period to give her time to cool off. As the days went by, I felt more and more detached from her, others and Shael, whom I erroneously thought was my friend. So, I decided not to unblock her anymore. I think the line of persuasion is Kikeson -> Azorm -> Shael. At the time, I tried to offer help to Shael in detaching from her from another reason, he replied coldly saying that my emails were no longer welcome and that he was blacklisting me: 3 years of getting acquainted quite deeply on the friendship level, gone to waste after a few months with her. That's also why I am no longer doing the online friendship thing. Online friendship does not exist.

I do have my doubts Shael is fully turned but, having not spoken to him in almost 2 years, and given the current evidence available, it seems that he may have gone down the wrong path.

I'm glad you managed to break away. HP Hooded Cobra is 100% right about what he writes.

I also remember that HPHC warned him countless times, said don't trust these Jews but he chose to believe them anyway. I haven't seen the event either. I learned about it afterwards, while surfing on the forums. I just know Stormblood and Shael were friends but after Shael showed how loyal he is(!) I just got angry. Stormblood said in a message they had years of friendship but Shael later on trusted a Jewess with just acquaintence of months.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back