Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Munka and Saturn

promitheusS88

So im planing a 90 days Munka working for the negative aspects of Saturn in my life. Its in my second house and i have a really serius problem with my finance, which i intend to eliminate. But Saturn will be retrograde until September... do you think its beter to be patience and wait or i can procede with the working ? Thanks in advance !

promitheusS88 said:
So im planing a 90 days Munka working for the negative aspects of Saturn in my life. Its in my second house and i have a really serius problem with my finance, which i intend to eliminate. But Saturn will be retrograde until September... do you think its beter to be patience and wait or i can procede with the working ? Thanks in advance !

Be careful about sharing anything regarding your natal chart as this can be dangerous.

There shouldn't be any problems doing the working with Saturn retrograde as you're working is generalized and doesn't have anything to really do with any current position of Saturn. I'd say you're alright to go ahead with it. Just make sure that you don't start your working during a void moon, track when they occur here.

Ghost in the Machine said:
promitheusS88 said:

Be careful about sharing anything regarding your natal chart as this can be dangerous.

There shouldn't be any problems doing the working with Saturn retrograde as you're working is generalized and doesn't have anything to really do with any current position of Saturn. I'd say you're alright to go ahead with it. Just make sure that you don't start your working during a void moon, track when they occur here.
Doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2 along with the Munka will help out reflect any negative Saturn, negative planet and negative energy.

Ghost in the Machine said:
promitheusS88 said:

Doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2 along with the Munka will help out reflect any negative Saturn, negative planet and negative energy.

Boa tarde!!!!

Gostaria de saber se alguém pode me explicar o que é a Meditação Munka e como ela é feita, pois vi nos sites que devemos realizar pelo menos 40 vezes por dia; mas não consegui localizar nenhuma informação.

Me informaram um link do Youtube, mas ele foi desativado.

Obrigada

Salve Satan

https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

Aninha said:
Boa tarde!!!!

Gostaria de saber se alguém pode me explicar o que é a Meditação Munka e como ela é feita, pois vi nos sites que devemos realizar pelo menos 40 vezes por dia; mas não consegui localizar nenhuma informação.

Obrigada

Salve Satan

https://www.evilgoy.com/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Meditacao_de_Poder.pdf

Pagina 239, 240, 241.

Aninha said:
Boa tarde!!!!

Obrigada

Salve Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back