Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is truly important

Syntax

Let me ask you something, my fellow Satanic family members. What is important to you? The average person would say money, friends, family, and love. In reality, none of that stands as a mere speck in comparison to Satan. There is only one thing that is important and it benefits all of the above. As the world is today each of those things above is around for your lifetime and end after your death. Once you die you lose them forever. The only thing that is forever is Satan.

Satan gives us the ability to become immortal and if anything is important to you then there is no greater purpose than Satan.
If money is important to you fight this war with the RTR and as a result destroy the very beings who steal and rob money from everyone. If friends are important to you then fight within this war to give them a world where you can live with them in happiness. The same can be said with Family and love. If you truly care about something or someone then taking part in the spiritual war and defeating those who threaten our earth and life is the most important thing you can do.

The end goal in Satanism is, by all means, to ascend humanity and achieve immortality so that we may become gods BUT that will be much harder if the enemy is around. The spiritual war is the most important thing to focus on for anyone. DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND!!! meditation is equally important but why spend all day meditating and not fight if taking part in this war will make the effects of your meditation 100x more visible?

Let's say your main goal or the thing you desire is spiritual power? Then this war will benefit you as well. Destroying the enemy will allow you to advance at a MUCH faster rate. Let's say you are "selfish" and care about yourself only. Then this war will assist you as well in the same way. No matter what your desires I can assure you that destroying the enemy will make your desires manifest 100x faster than they would if they are around.

Online activism is a thing as well which can help. Spreading links in youtube comments and such will help bring people in. Many times the best solution is not direct interaction but it is instead to let person curiosity lead them. People do not like to be told what is true but rather discover it themselves(I will talk about this in another post).

There are 5 main areas within your life which need to be balanced with each other. When I say balanced I don't mean 50/50 I mean giving each of these areas good attention to stay in check.

Soul - Meditating and advancement. If you do not meditate your soul could face perma-death as it wouldn't have enough energy to reincarnate after physical death.
(The soul can be balanced with proper meditation I recommend the 40 day and 6-month joyofsatan programs
40 day - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18847
6 month - https://web.archive.org/web/20150506100929/http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Hells_Army_Manual.htm)

Physical - Health is a large thing. Unless you are one of Satans gods or a being with an extremely powerful soul you need to pay attention to your physical health. An unhealthy body will result in a large number of problems.
(Physical health and fitness are not a complicated thing as some people will have you believe. Yoga is necessary and you can learn about it from the JoyOfSatan hatha and kundalini yoga pdf https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1 . Also For general health here is an amazing guide which covers physical fitness and staying healthy taken from 4chans /fit/ board
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html )

Mental - If you do not have good mental health or are not in control of your thoughts it can cause problems. Imagine you are in the middle of a working that involves negative energy and due to you not being able to control your thoughts you attack someone you love by mistake.
(In regards to poor mental health it is usually covered in two areas.
1. Not being able to control your thoughts - The solution for this is void meditation https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
2. Mental health issues - This is nothing to be ashamed of or to be scared to admit. Therapy and professional help is my best recommendation for this. Modern medicine and technology is a wonderful thing. We are NOT Christians who refuse to accept scientific information and medical discoveries.)

Spirit - When I say spirit what I mean is your will or your drive. Dedication and motivation are two different things. Consistency is key and is ALWAYS better than motivation
(The only advice I can give here is to sit down and look within yourself. Ask yourself if you're happy doing _ and if you would like to change _. Fill in the blanks with the issues you are facing. Spirit is something that is different for every person and is a hard issue to tackle without going into a large post. I will likely make a large post about it later on)

Warfare - Fighting against the enemy will improve your quality of life 100 fold. All of the above 4 areas will benefit from this one action.
( Here is the FAQ for the final RTR https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560 )

The above 5 are needed to be kept in check and maintained until we have won this war and ascend to Godhead. Once we are free from the enemy and humanity reaches godhead once more many of these issues will be within the past. Even if you do not believe in yourself know that Satan and his Gods believe in you, my brothers and sisters. Today you are able to do what thousands of people who died fighting wished they could do. Sitting down for a few hours a day to focus on warfare and meditation is a blessing compared to what the people of the past had to deal with. We CAN do this! DO NOT GIVE UP! WE SHALL COME OUT VICTORIOUS!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

In regards to the physical part of the guide. Their are some errors in the guide. For one it is 1g of protein per KG not per LB. Please take this into account or you could harm yourself.

Wonderful post. Having a career and being able to make money is also important (I guess this could fall into spirit). I think having a hobby (fishing, cooking, gardening, hangliding, whatever) is also important.

Yes. We are lucky to not be like so many people aimless and just passing their time uselessly.

We know what's important and embracing our original religion is priceless.

We have purpose because of the warfare and the saving and empowerment of our souls.

We don't waste time, we invest time. Feels good to have purpose.

Well put bro

Larissa666 said:
To win the war and restore the Satanic Kingdom on this planet.

Everything else is secondary.

Indeed it is my friend. Everything will become better as a result of us winning this war.

Legendary Creature said:
Wonderful post. Having a career and being able to make money is also important (I guess this could fall into spirit). I think having a hobby (fishing, cooking, gardening, hangliding, whatever) is also important.

Thank you. Also, yes those things are important. This post just covers the aspects of life which NEED to be balanced to survive. Neglecting any of the 5 areas in the post will lead to a lot of consequences that can't be fixed as simply as lesser issues.

Personal Growth said:
Yes. We are lucky to not be like so many people aimless and just passing their time uselessly.

We know what's important and embracing our original religion is priceless.

We have purpose because of the warfare and the saving and empowerment of our souls.

We don't waste time, we invest time. Feels good to have purpose.

Well put bro

Thank you my friend. People often seek purpose in an exterior instead of the interior. Just as people confuse gratification with happiness. A million dollars will bring you gratification but it will not bring you happiness. An example of gratification vs happiness is driving a car. Upon receiving your license for the first week or two driving brings you the most amazing feelings "You can go anywhere" blah blah right? After that week the feeling runs off. This is a simple way to explain how people would feel if they won a million dollars.

Happiness comes from the interior as does purpose. To find a purpose you should look within yourself and not outside of yourself. The true goal of Satanism is to advance humanity to the point of achieving godhead. Thinking back on this, The purpose is within yourself. To become better, Advance, Improve, And eventually become a God.

Wonderful motivational thread! Thanks.
I would add, (Spirit) a physical motivational activity is very inportant to remain physically "present". It may be a hobby, sport, cooking, driving... whatever satisfies the Ego and fills empty moments where you cannot Meditate or do RTRs.

Gerecht Ror said:
Wonderful motivational thread! Thanks.
I would add, (Spirit) a physical motivational activity is very inportant to remain physically "present". It may be a hobby, sport, cooking, driving... whatever satisfies the Ego and fills empty moments where you cannot Meditate or do RTRs.

Spirit in itself is a very LARGE topic to cover. I plan on making a post about it in the future. It will likely be 5x as long as this one at the very least. Each person is different so to create a post about Spirit(as in what drives people) is a very difficult topic. Also in my belief consistency is better than motivation. Motivation will eventually fade always. consistency never fades.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back