Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange highway accident I had yesterday

V12-POWER

First of all, im 100% okay, however let me set straight points first.

1 - I have been here for years but didn't dedicate yet, in all honesty because I thought, why dedicate if im not going to be able to do more than 1 RTR a day, felt like I wouldn't be fulfilling my "job" as a satanist, this has been my main concern about it for quite some time.

2- I do aura of protection meditation daily, since 2 or so months ago, never skipping any day, unless it's really impossible - it only happened twice or thrice maybe

3- I NEVER fell unconscious or asleep before, during or after the accident, neither was I falling asleep or tired indeed I was just an hour and few mins into the trip - couldn't be in a fresher state.

I don't know if these jewish fucker attacks happen on non-dedicated gentiles, but this was way too strange for me.

I was normally traveling at night, on a two lane road - which is actually a highway, the kind of we have here. A highway with only two lanes and the only thing separating incoming traffic from your lane are the classical 2 yellow lines.

At a speed of 130kmh, which is quite slow for me actually but thats not the point. Im gonna give an estimation of distances since its hard to judge at night. Around 2km away I see an incoming truck, im with hi-beam lights at this point. Nothing out of this world here.

When we get closer lets say 700-800m I switch to low beam lights, normal thing to do to avoid blinding incoming drivers, still, all is ok. So we keep getting closer and closer. Now the following happened in few tenths of a second. At 20-30m when its about to go past me I notice a fuckin truck completely stopped or moving VERY slowly in front of me, on my lane. It was heading the same direction as me so it's the back of it's trailer what I first see. This idiot was either with his rear lights broken or they were so dim they were impossible to spot. I had the never to wait for the incoming truck to go a little past me, then swerved left, hitting it in the very last rear wheel cover. Car was destroyed at that side and I went off the road, it wasn't a small hit by any means.

Im quite used to situations where there's not much time to react (in racing) so this one didn't shock me but I admit someone without experience here would have freaked out and either crash the truck in front in the same lane and really risk dying or hit the incoming truck on the left lane and thats certain death for sure. Turning right to go off the road wasn't possible since there simply wasnt enough distance to do that - passenger side is on the left so no chance, youd still hit a corner of the truck in front in the same lane.

I have my fair bit of experience driving at night, even more on that specific highway and I do get to see lots of vehicles without rear lights. The thing is, you always have something to use to spot them even with low beam lights, its either incoming traffic which reveals their silhouette, light bouncing of road signs, their own headlights, etc. There IS always something.

This fucker appeared out of NO WHERE. The incoming truck didn't show a black silhouette which for a truck is very apparent. No headlights haze from it, nothing. Its very, very odd.

Another oddity is that I can't seem to remember anything that happened the moment I switched to low beam lights to the moment I actually saw the truck right up on my nose. I dont think it was because of a "shocking" moment, because this is way before it, indeed were I to be in a shock state, I wouldnt be here typing this. This is a more visual way of explaining.

2km away - spot incoming truck
800m away - switch to low beam lights
800m-30m - totally blank, cant remember anything
30m-0 - this is where i spot the truck and try to avoid it.

So im left up with no explanation of how the fuck did I end up in such situation. With the focus you need to have at night in such road. Did I fade away for some reason? In all honesty, I can't say "yeah it was my fault because of X,Y, etc" because I did everything correctly on my side.

Another funny thing is BOTH trucks (the incoming truck and the one in my lane) completely bailed!!! They didn't even stop to check their own vehicles, what a disgrace lmao

It seems almost like I was supposed to crash there and die without anyone noticing, and literally no one stopped too, not even police showed up and I was a good 40-50 minutes till my parents came back for me. I don't know man, this still seems too odd, smells fishy, maybe the word of someone will help me clear out, how the fuck this happened...It wasn't mere coincidence thats for sure, wasnt just a lack of rear lights. I would suck it up but this no way this is normal - the way the truck appeared right in front of me after almost 2km is still a mystery for me, I don't want to scream "UHH JEW ATTACK" but wtf happened?

Plus I have something more to add but I do prefer to talk with an HP or someone with enough experience, if possible.

Glad that you are alive, but yes, of course the jews will curse you and want to kill you to the last cell of your body, despite of you not wanting to get back to our Original God.

You are weakening yourself by staying away from him in that way, but that aside, I am sure he looked out for you as what you write here looks like one's chances of survival fall slim and under 1%.

You do not need to impose to yourself strange measures. If you have the guts to know about the truth, do the RTR's and live as a Satanist, what is the deal of not 'dedicating'?

This is like fighting in the army and not wanting to be enlisted in a formal manner. Fighting guerilla in this case can do you harm.

And yes, the jews DO curse people, and those who are without Satan's direct protection can and will, in many cases very swiftly, are assaulted. Jews annihilate their opponents with heavy and burdensome curses which are extreme for normal people. They cannot be withstood by any conventional means.

You cannot be "in" and "out" of the military at the same time.

Do not think you are too clever as to tread in a battlefield where bombs and missles rain at all sides, now it appears some hand lifted you from the missile that came too short, but such an event in a case were others are wounded in the military, they may get priority. This is the reality.

One cannot fight the jews without the power of our Gods backing them up, let alone stupidities and jewish shit like "Christianity".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Glad that you are alive, but yes, of course the jews will curse you and want to kill you to the last cell of your body, despite of you not wanting to get back to our Original God.

You are weakening yourself by staying away from him in that way, but that aside, I am sure he looked out for you as what you write here looks like one's chances of survival fall slim and under 1%.

You do not need to impose to yourself strange measures. If you have the guts to know about the truth, do the RTR's and live as a Satanist, what is the deal of not 'dedicating'?

This is like fighting in the army and not wanting to be enlisted in a formal manner. Fighting guerilla in this case can do you harm.

And yes, the jews DO curse people, and those who are without Satan's direct protection can and will, in many cases very swiftly, are assaulted. Jews annihilate their opponents with heavy and burdensome curses which are extreme for normal people. They cannot be withstood by any conventional means.

Do not think you are too clever as to tread in a battlefield where bombs and missles rain at all sides, now it appears some hand lifted you from the missile that came too short, but such an event in a case were others are wounded in the military, they may get priority. This is the reality.

One cannot fight the jews without the power of our Gods backing them up, let alone stupidities and jewish shit like "Christianity".

Thanks for your words. What happened yesterday made it clear that im going to dedicate and strike with force. Never again im gonna get caught on such low guard

One RTR done right is sufficent.

I should of made a post that, now specifically, those who don't do the RTR or aren't dedicated will face hard times coming. These jews are relentless, and will pick on the weak links wherever they can find it.

At least you are alright and will dedicate now.

V12-POWER said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for your words. What happened yesterday made it clear that im going to dedicate and strike with force. Never again im gonna get caught on such low guard

Glad you are ok. I would dedicate ASAP although I do see some evidence that the Gods have at times protected undedicated people or even appeared to them they always try to lead the person here though and to dedicate. From personal experience I dont think anyone can make it without the protection of the Gods. I was left alone for a bit because I decided to do some stupid shit (and also caused some drama on here and other websites with Satanists) and the enemy just about took me over completely no matter how much protection I tried there was not much I could do. Personal experience. I cant say for sure if this had anything to do with the enemy or not but this does sound like it may. I would dedicate as soon as possible and work to do the Rtrs even if you can only do one a day or sometimes its still better than remaining undedicated and doing nothing at all. Look you will find time to do this and other things. Even if you had to in a public place with a lot of people the noise level would be such you could quitly vibrate something and play with a phone or device without anyone knowing what you were doing. So really you probably can do this every day just put on music or the tv or something and do it quietly if you have to live with your parents. Dont worry your fine do what you can the Gods dont expect more than you can do.

With the protection of the Gods I am aware some people are trying to curse me cause I feel it and sense it but it doesnt have much effect this is what you want. If the Gods suddenly left the enemy could probably enslave me and there was nothing I could do. This is why I say if your going to do warfare you cant do it very well without dedicating or choosing a side etc.

V12-POWER said:

That 'blackout' moment you mention is something that happened to me today and a couple nights ago too. I've never had missing time in my day before but these both happened during a time I'm sleeping and both involve my clock. For some reason I had been waking up very late past the time I set my alarm the previous night only to find that my alarm was set either late or early.

I set my alarm specifically to wake me up at 8 am today but it never went off, and when it goes off it keeps going off forever until you turn it off. I woke up very late to see my alarm was set to 7:22 which is a very odd number to set an alarm to and I don't remember waking up to do that at all... the numbers added together equal to the number 11, the number of destruction. No doubt I was vulnerable in my sleep and the enemy decided to fuck with me somehow. I'll be strengthening my protection due to these events.

"There are entities that are NOT of Satan and when they are invited in [usually these are angels or related ilk] they will take over and cause harm to the person who invoked them and the individual will not have any memory of the event. They will have missing time and more than likely other lingering problems as well." but I've never invoked anything. Sometimes when we just aren't protected enough that's all it will take.

I thought you were dedicated ...

large revaluations in these latest posts, you are not dedicated; azorm is ¿she? (by shael…)

Good that Gods were with you, and everything went well for you.

Glad you're ok, that could have been all sorts of bad.

I also want to encourage you to just do the dedication. Satan doesn't expect anything unreasonable from us. If you do what you can, that's OK.

To everyone, thanks for the tips haha I did the dedication ritual these days, took me some courage to insert a needle in my finger deep enough for the blood part but I didn't pussy out and did it anyways.

The only thing that the accident took away from me is that my parents wont let me race anymore, at least whats left of this year, theyre sort of angry I destroyed the car lol. Aside from that, all is good. I feel way more motivated to accomplish my tasks for some reason.

I want to add something else.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of
For doing 1 RTR a day.
I’ve been dedicated for a little while
And I do 1 RTR a day. :D

I like to add a little spice, of course.
So I raised my energies just a tiny bit.
You know how the saying goes?
One RTR a day,
keeps the jew away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back