Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flag burning

Artanis

Should flag-burning (like The American flag) Be unlawful? Its only a piece of fabric after all, but it symbolizes important things to that country.

(Flags with The Christard Cross excluded OC
And pissrael :lol: )

Artanis said:
Should flag-burning (like The American flag) Be unlawful? Its only a piece of fabric after all, but it symbolizes important things to that country.

It should be a duty to burn at least one Israel Flag every day. Preferabe in front of your home before going to work.
What a good start in the day :lol: .

GG Allin said:
Artanis said:

It should be a duty to burn at least one Israel Flag every day. Preferabe in front of your home before going to work.
What a good start in the day :lol: .
Not forgetting to, with hand on heart, recite the Pledge of Treachery against jizzrael.

I think it should be illegal to burn decent flags and symbols, yes. My guess that in a NS/SS World, the flag would also hold its own National energies in it, and with each home/public building/government building having the flag on it, they each would be similar to us using Sigils. Also similar to the upwards-pointing and downwards-pointing Pentagram, with energy being sent away from or into Earth. At the moment, though, it's all but illegal to be a White Nationalist in a non-White-occupied White area.

Artanis said:

Depends on what the flag represents. For example you wouldn't burn a Nazi flag would you? But you would probably want to burn a communist flag, or the flag of pissrael.

Artanis said:

Why would you want to burn the american flag?

Aquarius said:
Artanis said:

Because Artanis is one of those "USA! USA! USA! USA!" people and must remind everyone about "USA!" all the time. Der!

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Artanis said:

Because Artanis is one of those "USA! USA! USA! USA!" people and must remind everyone about "USA!" all the time. Der!
Not a bad thing! haha

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Artanis said:

Der?

I dont know was that sarcasm, a compliment or what?

But i only asked because there was a scandal sometime ago in America about someone burning the American flag and rejoicing it.

I wanted to know if it would be right if you wanna protest or something :?

Flag burning is a highly disgraceful behavior as you burn the symbolic meaning behind it, that is why it's used as a form of protest.

For example, if one burns a flag of a nation, they also mean the norms and the people as a whole, their mindset, everything about them, and not merely the "government".

It's an act of treason to a nation in many places to burn a flag, even if this is for activist causes, within a sovereign nation.

Palestinians and Iranians and basically the whole Middle Eastern People do frequently create rolls of toilet paper with the Israeli flag or use this as kitchen cleaning paper, as a form of cultural protest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back