Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Ghost of 2012 : The path to WW3

Jack

https://youtu.be/w-mo96i_4iI
(Download asap.)

In 2012, at a meeting for the neocon thinktank The Washington Institute, a former IMF and current World Bank banker named Patrick Clawson presented some interesting theories about how to start a war with Iran.

Basically, he laid out a path for causing a false flag incident or purposefully provoking Iran into attacking us, listing off a number of historical examples of this going all the way back to Abraham Lincoln provoking the 1861 attack on Fort Sumter in order to start the Civil War.

He said:
I frankly think that crisis initiation is really tough and it’s very hard for me to see how the United States president can get us to war with Iran which leads me to conclude that if in fact compromise is not coming that the traditional way of America gets to war is what would be best for US interests.

Some people might think that Mr. Roosevelt wanted to get us in to the World War Two as David mentioned. You may recall we had to wait for Pearl Harbor.

Some people might think Mr. Wilson wanted to get us into World War One. You may recall he had to wait for the Lusitania episode

Some people might think that Mr. Johnson wanted to send troops to Vietnam. You may recall they had to wait for the Gulf of Tonkin episode.

We didn’t go to war with Spain until the USS Maine exploded, and may I point out that Mr. Lincoln did not feel he could call off the federal army until Fort Sumter was attacked which is why he ordered the commander at Fort Sumter to do exactly that thing which the South Carolinians had said would cause an attack.

So if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise it would be best if somebody else started the war…

But I would just like to suggest that one can combine other means of pressure with sanctions. I mentioned that explosion on August 17th. We could step up the pressure. I mean look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down – someday one of them
might not come up.

Who would know why?

We can do a variety of things if we wish to increase the pressure. I’m not advocating that but I’m just suggesting that a it’s…this is not an either-or proposition of, you know, it’s just sanctions has to succeed or other things.

We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians. We could get nastier than that.
What this individual is describing is quite clearly exactly what happened on Thursday.

It is a staged incident, designed to start a war.

The straight-forward, mafia style of speech is shocking. Or it should be shocking. In fact, it isn’t really shocking and it’s exactly what you expect from these people.

Just understand: they’ve been planning this for a long time.

Donald Trump appears to have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, and has allowed these disgusting freaks like Mike Pompeo and John Bolton to come in and commandeer his administration, presumably on the advice of his son-in-law Jared Kushner.
3ed8aa4bd8e2a2f19958ad12eccfb28df253e025.jpeg

Brave yourselves brothers, this is starting to escalate fast.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back