Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Topic Suggestion.

Ryan666RR

Hello. :)
I have a question to the HPs: Can you make a topic about the fermi paradox or the Kardashev scale.

Thank you.

Of course I'm not a HP, but information is controlled and people under contracts are forced to sign non-disclosure agreements. Any discoveries and inventions are property of the organisation, not the bitch workers. I'd also expect that a lot who notice actual things are not Gentiles, so things are not revealed anyway, and most Gentiles are given more menial jobs. Also that information and findings are filtered and "verified" or conveniently are "lost" or "corrupted" or "deleted irrevocably" "accidentally".

It has been mentioned before that ET civilisations have far-greater technology than us, but notice also that the super-duper telescopes and things are so expensive that we lowly laymen are stuck with commercial things which aren't exactly amazing. Try getting "permission" and a bank loan to place things up in orbit or to send into space. I'd be surprised if that happened. With any advancememt done independently, the jew would get wind of it, and then cause problems.

Notice also also that the documentaries all focus on the same things all the time. How many times have we seen pictures of Jupiter and Saturn and their moons? The media is released not-too-quickly so that we forget bits and pieces, and the "advancement" is at a snail's pace - plus it costs a lot. There was also an article a few years ago which said that a particular college or university in America somewhere, was ordered/threatened to continue (((the curriculum))) otherwise it would lose (((funding/support))).

FancyMancy said:
Of course I'm not a HP, but information is controlled and people under contracts are forced to sign non-disclosure agreements. Any discoveries and inventions are property of the organisation, not the bitch workers. I'd also expect that a lot who notice actual things are not Gentiles, so things are not revealed anyway, and most Gentiles are given more menial jobs. Also that information and findings are filtered and "verified" or conveniently are "lost" or "corrupted" or "deleted irrevocably" "accidentally".

It has been mentioned before that ET civilisations have far-greater technology than us, but notice also that the super-duper telescopes and things are so expensive that we lowly laymen are stuck with commercial things which aren't exactly amazing. Try getting "permission" and a bank loan to place things up in orbit or to send into space. I'd be surprised if that happened. With any advancememt done independently, the jew would get wind of it, and then cause problems.

Notice also also that the documentaries all focus on the same things all the time. How many times have we seen pictures of Jupiter and Saturn and their moons? The media is released not-too-quickly so that we forget bits and pieces, and the "advancement" is at a snail's pace - plus it costs a lot. There was also an article a few years ago which said that a particular college or university in America somewhere, was ordered/threatened to continue (((the curriculum))) otherwise it would lose (((funding/support))).

In this world filled with jews we can't advance. The jew is the great filter that stands in our way to advancement.

We can advance. See how many have learnt so much and have improved themselves. Even in Physicality, in terms of Technology, there has been advancement. People don't always share things about their Spiritual advancement because people are private, and sharing things creates a profile about you. One thing I have tended to share is about coincidences. Of course, coincidences do happen all the time, but the fact about not only noticing/experiencing them, but noticing/experiencing a lot of them, and some of them being very specific and directly related and important, and not merely trivial, at the very least makes one wonder.

Here's an example -
if you visit the link of this Pastebin page which I made
http://pastebin.com/0MGwgqsu

noticing the "0mg" at the end, you can imagine some going "OMG" with what is on that Pastebin page and the more they read and learn, the more they might go "OMG". When making Pastebin pages (or "pastes", as they're called), you can't choose the letters and numbers in the URL. The "0mg" is a specific coincidence, which made me lol. Other coincidences are not as trivial as this one, but are big and important, which I have also had before. People have different amounts of advancement, but we can still advance.

There are some unexplained or unexplainable things which happen, by conventional standards, but we're breaking the mould which the jew cast us in. Speaking of cast - it's also as if we're in a film, programme or play which we have been cast in, and we have to follow a script. When we try to explain things to some, they laugh and mock and say all sorts of things, instead of peer-reviewing and testing things properly. If they continue, then they are worthless and don't advance. Advancement, whether or not it is difficult in a World which has been made shit, is an attitude and a choice.

As for the advancement of other civilisations and being able to notice them, we can see conspiracy theorist UFO sightings which may or may not be true, but regardless of that, other civilisations could have much better and greater technology than us, and with our lowly, humble tech, we're trying to see subatomic particles through cataracts. Not to mention that information is filtered, and media and education is imposed upon us, so conventionally we know only what they want us to know... for now.

FancyMancy said:
We can advance. See how many have learnt so much and have improved themselves. Even in Physicality, in terms of Technology, there has been advancement. People don't always share things about their Spiritual advancement because people are private, and sharing things creates a profile about you. One thing I have tended to share is about coincidences. Of course, coincidences do happen all the time, but the fact about not only noticing/experiencing them, but noticing/experiencing a lot of them, and some of them being very specific and directly related and important, and not merely trivial, at the very least makes one wonder.

Here's an example -
if you visit the link of this Pastebin page which I made
http://pastebin.com/0MGwgqsu

noticing the "0mg" at the end, you can imagine some going "OMG" with what is on that Pastebin page and the more they read and learn, the more they might go "OMG". When making Pastebin pages (or "pastes", as they're called), you can't choose the letters and numbers in the URL. The "0mg" is a specific coincidence, which made me lol. Other coincidences are not as trivial as this one, but are big and important, which I have also had before. People have different amounts of advancement, but we can still advance.

There are some unexplained or unexplainable things which happen, by conventional standards, but we're breaking the mould which the jew cast us in. Speaking of cast - it's also as if we're in a film, programme or play which we have been cast in, and we have to follow a script. When we try to explain things to some, they laugh and mock and say all sorts of things, instead of peer-reviewing and testing things properly. If they continue, then they are worthless and don't advance. Advancement, whether or not it is difficult in a World which has been made shit, is an attitude and a choice.

As for the advancement of other civilisations and being able to notice them, we can see conspiracy theorist UFO sightings which may or may not be true, but regardless of that, other civilisations could have much better and greater technology than us, and with our lowly, humble tech, we're trying to see subatomic particles through cataracts. Not to mention that information is filtered, and media and education is imposed upon us, so conventionally we know only what they want us to know... for now.

I agree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back