Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Returning curses

Darksage666

Hello, I’ve been trying to do the returning curses aura cleansing meditation but I find it very hard to visualize a sun descending down through my body for some reason? I understand that practice makes perfect and I’m gonna keep doing it, the weird thing is that I don’t really have problems visualizing other things for my workings. Does anyone have any tips?

Darksage666 said:
Hello, I’ve been trying to do the returning curses aura cleansing meditation but I find it very hard to visualize a sun descending down through my body for some reason? I understand that practice makes perfect and I’m gonna keep doing it, the weird thing is that I don’t really have problems visualizing other things for my workings. Does anyone have any tips?

It's one of the more difficult things to visualize so you're not an outcast on that. If it helps, you can try moving your hands to direct the 'sun' through your body. This method can be generalized though and you can try visualizing other ways to remove the negative energy from your body so long as the concept of the negative energy being pushed out and replaced by white-gold energy remains.

You can visualize a golden 'scanner' ceiling descending over you and pushing out the negative energy, or you could build up a wall of white-gold energy in front of you and walk through it multiple times believing and commanding that the negative energy in your body is incapable of passing through the wall with you and is left behind. There's a lot of flexibility with these kinds of workings and they don't have to be exact and to the letter so long as the concept holds to any other methods you decide to use or come up with.

Just remember to not leave the negative energy scattered about and lying around even if you can't see it. Gather it all up into a pile and then condense it tightly into a ball, and remember to keep this energy outside of yourself at all times, don't allow any of it to reenter you. I'm sure you know already but I'll explain for any others that might read this post and might not know, but once you have this ball formed you can then 'throw' it and send it out to a particular individual or command it to return to whoever the people were that transferred or gave it to you in the first place.

Remember even though you may not be able to see the energy, visualization and belief is key as this is how we influence things on the astral. Once you've sent the negative energy off to do it's job, forget about it and don't think about it anymore or you may risk the energy returning back to you and backfiring. I suggest building an aura of protection immediately once you're done.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Darksage666 said:

It's one of the more difficult things to visualize so you're not an outcast on that. If it helps, you can try moving your hands to direct the 'sun' through your body. This method can be generalized though and you can try visualizing other ways to remove the negative energy from your body so long as the concept of the negative energy being pushed out and replaced by white-gold energy remains.

You can visualize a golden 'scanner' ceiling descending over you and pushing out the negative energy, or you could build up a wall of white-gold energy in front of you and walk through it multiple times believing and commanding that the negative energy in your body is incapable of passing through the wall with you and is left behind. There's a lot of flexibility with these kinds of workings and they don't have to be exact and to the letter so long as the concept holds to any other methods you decide to use or come up with.

Just remember to not leave the negative energy scattered about and lying around even if you can't see it. Gather it all up into a pile and then condense it tightly into a ball, and remember to keep this energy outside of yourself at all times, don't allow any of it to reenter you. I'm sure you know already but I'll explain for any others that might read this post and might not know, but once you have this ball formed you can then 'throw' it and send it out to a particular individual or command it to return to whoever the people were that transferred or gave it to you in the first place.

Remember even though you may not be able to see the energy, visualization and belief is key as this is how we influence things on the astral. Once you've sent the negative energy off to do it's job, forget about it and don't think about it anymore or you may risk the energy returning back to you and backfiring. I suggest building an aura of protection immediately once you're done.

Thank you a lot for the tips, do you think it would work if while taking a shower I imagined the water coming down as white gold and programmed it to remove these things from my soul and then just imagined it cleaning off all of the filth from my soul that it would work or do you think this sounds too watered down of a method?

Also, hypothetically speaking, if someone was cursing you and you were just doing the method on the JoS for cleaning your aura, the one where it says to just imagine your soul turning bright white gold and hold it and/or vibrating Surya into your soul, you’re telling me the curses are still going to stay on your soul if you’re not imagining something taking them off?

Darksage666 said:
Thank you a lot for the tips, do you think it would work if while taking a shower I imagined the water coming down as white gold and programmed it to remove these things from my soul and then just imagined it cleaning off all of the filth from my soul that it would work or do you think this sounds too watered down of a method?

This method will definitely work yes, visualization and 'feeling' is important so just remember that. I sometimes incorporate spiritual cleansing when it comes to hygiene or cleaning in general like when sweeping my room I imagine as I'm cleaning it I am also getting rid of any lingering negative energy.

Also, hypothetically speaking, if someone was cursing you and you were just doing the method on the JoS for cleaning your aura, the one where it says to just imagine your soul turning bright white gold and hold it and/or vibrating Surya into your soul, you’re telling me the curses are still going to stay on your soul if you’re not imagining something taking them off?

That method is for cleansing your soul of casual negative energy that you pick up from other people throughout your day or even create yourself if you felt sad or something bad happened to you during the day. It cleanses by burning the negative energy away and replacing it with white-gold energy. It can get rid of weaker negative attachments on the soul but it's not going to be very effective for very clingy or potent negative energy, a more thorough and focused working would be called for.

When cleaning your soul using that method, you can try vibrating SOWILO, the sun rune, while doing so to make the cleansing more powerful; but like I said for more clingy negative energy, more focused working for a set number of days may be required.

Here are some links to related workings that you might be interested in taking a look at for future reference or use.

Banishing Ritual

Returning Curses Part 2

Binding Spell

...Cleaning methods...

Wow GitM, those are some really interesting visualizations. I like the wall one you mention btw walking visualizing? or walking literally and visualizing the wall in front of you and ripping a black/grey clone of yourself behind you? Which method are you using visual or literal plus visual?

I REALLY like the wall one. I have used the energy ball sloughing to remove a black/grey aura and clone of myself from my body and visualizing the copy aura/body ripping out into a ball for the demon to pick up.

Also found it interesting using the hands sorta like the falun gong exercise except you use this to clean in a basic sweep downwards.

Might need to try those out and see how it works. But the wall one takes the cake thank you so much for bringing up an interesting visual prowess.

Oh yeah BTW since Returning Curses involves praying to Satan to send a Demon, most likely a gargoyle lower rank entity. Might I suggest praying to Satan to tell the Demon to pick up all the negative energies immediately as it is removed. That way you don't have to worry about pilling up the energy or making an energy ball or anything let the male or female fellow Demon pop in and take control of the negative energies.

That way you don't need to worry much about post-removal visualization.

Oh and FYI I'd like to point out for those of you using the R.c. Demon. Might I suggest keeping the demon with you not just when cleaning yourself whether you do basic visual cleaning RC pt.1, cleansing of RTR energy after doing counter-alephbet, and also cleaning of chakras with the energy ball or I guess you can even visualize a sweep of the chakras for 5-25 reps. Or your doing the big kahuna and pumping 216 reps of Surya to clean.

Might I suggest keeping the Demon around longer as you perform auras of protection. Seeing as building the aura up pushes out more negative energies and keeps you cleaner since your defending yourself. Hell perhaps you can even pray to Satan to ask for the Demon to pump up your auras of protection and help them out.

That way the Demon picks up the most amount of negative energies as possible.

Darksage666 said:

This method will definitely work yes, visualization and 'feeling' is important so just remember that. I sometimes incorporate spiritual cleansing when it comes to hygiene or cleaning in general like when sweeping my room I imagine as I'm cleaning it I am also getting rid of any lingering negative energy.

That method is for cleansing your soul of casual negative energy that you pick up from other people throughout your day or even create yourself if you felt sad or something bad happened to you during the day. It cleanses by burning the negative energy away and replacing it with white-gold energy. It can get rid of weaker negative attachments on the soul but it's not going to be very effective for very clingy or potent negative energy, a more thorough and focused working would be called for.

When cleaning your soul using that method, you can try vibrating SOWILO, the sun rune, while doing so to make the cleansing more powerful; but like I said for more clingy negative energy, more focused working for a set number of days may be required.

Here are some links to related workings that you might be interested in taking a look at for future reference or use.

Banishing Ritual

Returning Curses Part 2

Binding Spell
The returning curses part 1 (cleaning the aura) is good agains strong curses and negateve energies but it is basically for returning the curses of the ones that cursed us for being on Satan's side and working for him, so it is cleaning other stuff like negative energy from day to day life is a bonus for us. But if someone cursed or directed negative energies at you and just being between you and him, you should use runes for that.

Gear88 said:

Like I said it's flexible so long as the concept remains. I actually have no issues with visualizing a sun sweeping through me to remove negative energy so I've never used the wall method, I merely thought of it. However I'm not going to try and provide loose info without knowing from my own experience, so I tried it just now to give you a proper answer.

It's VERY effective and I'm left with a very pure feeling of positivity. Here's my pointers though, take a few moments of 'building' the visualization of the wall first, pick some 'landmarks' in your room to draw the line of where the wall will be to help you pick a spot so that you better know and can visualize it. Use your hands to kind of shape the wall with bright golden white energy, you can do a little miming if that helps, just kind of form the wall, doesn't have to be super detailed and doesn't have to take very long.

I suggest making the wall as thick as your hips are wide or your shoulder length, walk through it slowly. It helps to close your eyes and visualize yourself walking through the golden-white wall of positive light energy; picture and 'feel' as you're walking through the wall that any and all negative energy in or on you is falling away and dropping to the floor as it is unable to pass through the wall with you, keep things simple as visualizing a clone of yourself is too complex, for some things simplicity is much more efficient and effective.

Pick a spot away from where you're passing the wall and move the negative energy there, just gather it all there into a pile and move it out of the way before you walk through the wall again. Repeat as many times as you desire. I usually gather all the negative energy up at the end and compress it into a tightly compact ball before sending it off to an enemy target, but if you're not yet confident in your ability to handle negative energy then you can ask Satan to send a demon down to take it of course and use it however they please; I usually just have specific targets so I tend to do it myself.

I might actually switch to this method primarily as even I had no idea it would be that effective, I merely knew that it would work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back