Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why no one helps me

Catalincata94

This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.

Because you are not helping yourself and giving in to thoughts of paranoia, only you can help yourself.

There is no such "voice" and if there is you can simply tune it out. How? By ignoring it. It is that easy.

What you are going through is a serious mental problem,you can't just get rid of the voice by tunning it out,that's not how it works,mental problems are serious issues that should be dealt with.
Schizophrenia is one of the worlds leading mental illnesses today,my advice for you is just keep meditating,it will give you the will to resist and control your mind while you can do a working to get read of mental illnesses maybe Jupiter of mercury square don't Know about all there properties but I think mercury square is for mental problem.
I have been trying not to tell you this but this schizophrenia is a real fucked up thing and since our mental health system is filled with Jews that will give you harmful pills,the best option you have is magic and meditation at list.

How many times in threads has it been said to do Void Meditation and things? There's a bully at school and you've been going to the gym for 1 day and are sad because you don't have big muscles yet to be able to put that bully in its place. Only you can help yourself at the end of the day. You need to learn how to wax-on, wax-off properly, Young Grasshopper. The more you focus on something, the more it consumes you - energy goes where the Mind focuses, so if you keep feeding a thing, then it will be greater than you; if, however, you feed your Spirit, then you will be greater than stupid voices and uncontrolled Mind.

The Physical ream is so ssllooww; it always lags behind the Astral realm, so you need to prepare, and things will 'come down' if you keep on with it. The time that takes depends on what is possible in your life Physically already (you might need to make changes in your Physical/Material life), and also what is in the Astral 'above' you and your life at the moment.

To be honest in a bit of a brutal way - while you're here being upset with things not working, you're not working on it working! You have to "work it, baybay!". It is fucking hard!, but only if we don't get on with it. It's a challenge, and every bit of Magick and energy manipulation we do/use/make happen does have even the smallest effect.

I know how shit an uncontrolled Mind can be. I said this ages ago - one of the first things I can remember, and the first attendance I took part in from attending a church way back when, now seems like a coincidence - to control the Mind. After doing Void Meditation, I noticed it helped me with being able to visualise better. I didn't specify that, but I did specify concentration, so that helped me to be able to concentrate when visualising somewhat, as well.

You just have to see things and notice landmarks and checkpoints and decide which route you're going to take - and keep on with it. One single time won't make you a God or Goddess (depending on if you are a male or a female, of course!). Lord Hitler also knows how hard and shit things can be. There are so many levels, degrees, outlets of the meaning of "the eternal struggle".

Maybe this could help: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&p=39339&hilit=Ansuz+Uruz+enemies+of+satan#p39339

I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.
HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

Hi There
You must be a beginner in SS ?

Sounds like the Enemy attacking you.

When I was a beginner, the Enemy was attacking me and trying to discourage me and tried to scare me away from SS and telling me twisted things. They can come on strong.

So do Aura Protection meditation, Cleaning Aura Meditation, and Void Meditation each day.
And Practicing Mindfulness and staying Present as well.
These will help you as they have helped me.

It doesn’t help giving them attention and focus and energy. It’s not serving you. And I used to fight and react with it which was a mistake because your just focusing on it and it made it worse and noisy for me.
So...
Stay focused on what you doing now and be present with it. Like : Focus on your Breath. Feel your stomach contract and expand as you breathe. Feel the air enter your nostrils and exit. Visualize the air coming in filling your lungs and coming out. Listen to the sounds of your breathing…. Or focusing on your footsteps as you walk or be present as you drink Tea(or Coffee) each morning. Feeling the warmth of the Cup. Smelling the Tea/coffee. Paying attention to the taste. Just some examples that helped me. It’s basically using your Senses. And it helps staying out of your head and helps you slow down.
As I did this, the thoughts or “Voice” or uncomfortable Visits kept quiet and I was at peace. You can do this anywhere at any time. Do what Works For You !

Literally told you to ignore these things the 1st time you made a post on it, then i told you many other times and wrote a lot to you, don't come with this 'why no one helps me' BS.
you can even just close your chakras.
but i had always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, turns out i was right.

You know what you have to do, so just do it, i really do hate people who make excuses, as most excuses have a stench of weakness to it, i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

so do quit complaining you're SS, you know what SS stands for right?......Spiritual Satanist.. you know who Satan is right? he's only the most powerful being to ever be known to mankind, so you call yourself SS, yet you're getting bogged down by some shitty astral entity, like really?

whether you like it or not, at one point in an SS's advancement they're going to have to get proficient at being aware of and using the astral.
And I've had a lot of amazing and wonderful experiences in the astral but by the same tokens terrifying and disgusting experiences.
And they're malefic beings on the astral, the most common is known as the psy-vamp that feed of negative emotions, they literally sustain themselves by causing misery, sadness and such things.

so what, this entities just talks to you, perhaps says all sorts of mean and disgusting things, so if someone irl calls you a dumbass, do you curl up in your bed and start crying or start contemplating it, or do you just move on in life and not give a fuck?
If this is too much for you, then perhaps you're not not up to the task of being SS.

shinninglight said:
What you are going through is a serious mental problem,you can't just get rid of the voice by tunning it out,that's not how it works,mental problems are serious issues that should be dealt with.
Schizophrenia is one of the worlds leading mental illnesses today,my advice for you is just keep meditating,it will give you the will to resist and control your mind while you can do a working to get read of mental illnesses maybe Jupiter of mercury square don't Know about all there properties but I think mercury square is for mental problem.
Void meditation will help with being shizo, but besides that shizos are severally unbalanced people as in they have little to no grounding, they need to be doing more physical activities and socializing.
their lower chakras are very weak, while their top 3 chakras are dominant, the top 3 chakras are receptive and as a result they become very receptive, without grounding these people lose touch of reality and without mental discipline astral influences can easily sway them.
shinninglight said:
I have been trying not to tell you this but this schizophrenia is a real fucked up thing and since our mental health system is filled with Jews that will give you harmful pills,the best option you have is magic and meditation at list.
is this really so surprising? jews fucked up the world, a lot of people are escapist and lazy in that they sit for hours behind a TV or stoning themselves with drugs as they can't really cope with reality, so it's quite easy to see why so many people are becoming shizos.

Catalincata94 said:
HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.
This is my last answer i will give you.
Is not any enermy attacking you,is your own mental problem disturbing you,do you not know what a mental problem is or a mental illness,schizophrenia is one,schizophrenic people do here voices in their head and it tells them to do things,so it is better you be looking for something to heal it or it will just be going on unless maybe your brain heals by itself through meditation.
You keep thinking this is an enermy attack and thats what they keep telling you that is why your not getting any help,the reality is it is not and i have given solutions on how to do this which is to do a healing working for it or you can browse natural cures for schizophrenia online and see what you find.ask Satan for help to find a cure.
my advice is offer him something in return,maybe it can be doing more rtrs,helping more in the community,ask any of the gods,they are here for you.
But the most important thing is do not stop meditating or doing yoga

RoseWolf said:
Hi There
You must be a beginner in SS ?

Sounds like the Enemy attacking you.

When I was a beginner, the Enemy was attacking me and trying to discourage me and tried to scare me away from SS and telling me twisted things. They can come on strong.

So do Aura Protection meditation, Cleaning Aura Meditation, and Void Meditation each day.
And Practicing Mindfulness and staying Present as well.
These will help you as they have helped me.

It doesn’t help giving them attention and focus and energy. It’s not serving you. And I used to fight and react with it which was a mistake because your just focusing on it and it made it worse and noisy for me.
So...
Stay focused on what you doing now and be present with it. Like : Focus on your Breath. Feel your stomach contract and expand as you breathe. Feel the air enter your nostrils and exit. Visualize the air coming in filling your lungs and coming out. Listen to the sounds of your breathing…. Or focusing on your footsteps as you walk or be present as you drink Tea(or Coffee) each morning. Feeling the warmth of the Cup. Smelling the Tea/coffee. Paying attention to the taste. Just some examples that helped me. It’s basically using your Senses. And it helps staying out of your head and helps you slow down.
As I did this, the thoughts or “Voice” or uncomfortable Visits kept quiet and I was at peace. You can do this anywhere at any time. Do what Works For You !

Thanks bro. I'm doing the being present it's better this way. They moustly attack with thoughts from recent happenings that are anoying to me or makes me angry. So but i also am like daydreamer even in the past which makes things worse.

Catalincata94 said:
it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.
I thought you said this like a year ago, or maybe even more than a year, about your family members praying for you and accidently directing christian curses at you, and you have to bind them. More than a year and you still haven't done it? That's the problem, that kind of attitude of not getting things done.

Catalincata94 said:
This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.

when i just joined i accidentally created a tougthform that haunted the stair for some reason, every time when i went up or down the stairs i would see a big black mass standing there looking at me. i learned that its best to completely ignore it and it will go away, well it didnt it only got worse and worse. so one day i decided to instead of ignore i would just change the image of what was there, i visualized a beautifull and wonderfull woman standing there welcoming me. in a couple of days i did not feel anxious or anything anymore i didnt even see the black mass anymore.

I know that this is something different but it might help you is some way. maybe instead of trying to fight it by ignoring it, try to visualize a wonderfull being that is trying to help you. if you decide to try this then i hope that it will help you like it helped me :D

Catalincata94 said:
it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.
I thought you said this like a year ago, or maybe even more than a year, about your family members praying for you and accidently directing christian curses at you, and you have to bind them. More than a year and you still haven't done it? That's the problem, that kind of attitude of not getting things done.
oh so you think i'm an advanced ss and can do any meditation or working, playing around with isa? you know that people who don't have control over their mind shoudn't do black magic right? "that kind of attitude" but you are not thinking that some people are blocked in some way or another and you act like hey do isa 216 and bind her (but me being just a beginner and also not having such a good control over my mind will end just in a backfire. that was back then)

Rook said:
Literally told you to ignore these things the 1st time you made a post on it, then i told you many other times and wrote a lot to you, don't come with this 'why no one helps me' BS.
but i had always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, turns out i was right.

You know what you have to do, so just do it, i really do hate people who make excuses, as most excuses have a stench of weakness to it, i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

so do quit complaining you're SS, you know what SS stands for right?......Spiritual Satanist.. you know who Satan is right? he's only the most powerful being to ever be known to mankind, so you call yourself SS, yet you're getting bogged down by some shitty astral entity, like really?

whether you like it or not, at one point in an SS's advancement they're going to have to get proficient at being aware of and using the astral.
And I've had a lot of amazing and wonderful experiences in the astral but by the same tokens terrifying and disgusting experiences.
And they're malefic beings on the astral, the most common is known as the psy-vamp that feed of negative emotions, they literally sustain themselves by causing misery, sadness and such things.

so what, this entities just talks to you, perhaps says all sorts of mean and disgusting things, so if someone irl calls you a dumbass, do you curl up in your bed and start crying or start contemplating it, or do you just move on in life and not give a fuck?
If this is too much for you, then perhaps you're not not up to the task of being SS.

shinninglight said:
Void meditation will help with being shizo, but besides that shizos are severally unbalanced people as in they have little to no grounding, they need to be doing more physical activities and socializing.
their lower chakras are very weak, while their top 3 chakras are dominant, the top 3 chakras are receptive and as a result they become very receptive, without grounding these people lose touch of reality and without mental discipline astral influences can easily sway them.
shinninglight said:
is this really so surprising? jews fucked up the world, a lot of people are escapist and lazy in that they sit for hours behind a TV or stoning themselves with drugs as they can't really cope with reality, so it's quite easy to see why so many people are becoming shizos.
What is the definition of schizophrenia,
A mental health condition that makes people sometimes to hears voices In there head and causes them anger,irritation,having emotional swings in some cases reduces there ability to feel emotions or react and sometimes leading to anxiety and depression.
this dose not look like an enermy attack.
This is why doing things like vinasa,or any other banishing ritual won't work because this is not the problem the problem is the chemical imbalance in the brain.
Which can be solved by doing specific exercises,eating healthy and particular meditations to target these brain areas.reducing stress and anxiety.healing the prefrontal cortex and the limbic system which deals with thoughts and emotion.
That is the right way to go.
Now pls do not quote again if your just going to say the same thing.
Because I have had this before basically I didn't want to answer you but just want to make things clear enough.
If schizophrenia is caused by blocked lower chakras then everybody would be schizophrenic given that 99% of the population have not don't any chakra work before but it is not the case is it and some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever

Rook said:

shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:

This response is def something more people need to hear. I have had a similar experience to this person, attacks and mental stuff. But as long as there is some effort being put into oneself mentally and spiritually, these issues shouldn't be taking over one's entire life. Even slow improvement is something. If this person's issue is purely mental, there are solutions like meditation and workings (such as freeing the soul). If there is a being in the astral leeching energy, they can do a banishing ritual. There's never an excuse to continue suffering in this way.

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
oh so you think i'm an advanced ss and can do any meditation or working, playing around with isa? you know that people who don't have control over their mind shoudn't do black magic right? "that kind of attitude" but you are not thinking that some people are blocked in some way or another and you act like hey do isa 216 and bind her (but me being just a beginner and also not having such a good control over my mind will end just in a backfire. that was back then)
Why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

shinninglight said:
Rook said:
shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:
A mental health condition that makes people sometimes to hears voices In there head and causes them anger,irritation,having emotional swings in some cases reduces there ability to feel emotions or react and sometimes leading to anxiety and depression.
This is why doing things like vinasa,or any other banishing ritual won't work because this is not the problem the problem is the chemical imbalance in the brain.
Which can be solved by doing specific exercises,eating healthy and particular meditations to target these brain areas.reducing stress and anxiety.healing the prefrontal cortex and the limbic system which deals with thoughts and emotion.
Because I have had this before basically I didn't want to answer you but just want to make things clear enough.
If schizophrenia is caused by blocked lower chakras then everybody would be schizophrenic given that 99% of the population have not don't any chakra work before but it is not the case is it and some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever
shinninglight said:
Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on.
shinninglight said:
some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever
Except that people are more receptive when they're kids.
besides that people these days are more prone to escapism and procrastinate a lot.

for the most part you act like one thing does not contribute to another, what you mentioned at the start are symptoms of someone who's spiritually imbalanced.
and the solutions you mentioned are the same solutions for someone who's spiritual imbalanced like that i.e grounding yourself.

Just talk to father Satan my friend. I was in a similar situation tho I thought they were my own thoughts. Which led to believe that I am unworthy of being a ss and I almost quit. However, I went to Father Satan and told him everything (lets be honest he knows everything anyway) but after Ibtold him everything the thoughts were gone in an instant.

Cro666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

when i just joined i accidentally created a tougthform that haunted the stair for some reason, every time when i went up or down the stairs i would see a big black mass standing there looking at me. i learned that its best to completely ignore it and it will go away, well it didnt it only got worse and worse. so one day i decided to instead of ignore i would just change the image of what was there, i visualized a beautifull and wonderfull woman standing there welcoming me. in a couple of days i did not feel anxious or anything anymore i didnt even see the black mass anymore.

I know that this is something different but it might help you is some way. maybe instead of trying to fight it by ignoring it, try to visualize a wonderfull being that is trying to help you. if you decide to try this then i hope that it will help you like it helped me :D
Yeah i thought about this too that it maybe a thoughtform created by me... i tried this like a month or two ago and first he said ok i will do what you want and then i told it and concenteated on it to make him pozitive and instead of attaking me to help me or just mo make it disapear but i keept teling it and making it to be good like i was obsessed and then after an hour or more it told me that it's the enemie and he was just fucking with me and then it didn't work to calm it or anything else if i remember corectly.

shinninglight said:
Rook said:

shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:
Hey bro i don't agree that this is "schizophrenia" which many people think is a mental illness but it's not, i would say schizophrenia exist in the world because if someone that goes to a doctor with some "problem" it is labeled as illness but that way it doesn't mean that the problem is an illness, there need to be evidence.

So please show evidence on chimical imbalance in the brain.

The truth is no one (doctors) knows what is the problem.
But one thing is for sure that "schizophrenia is a mentall illness" it is saying to people that they are schizophrenics and that is a mental abuse to the person. Here is some explanation, it's an inner turmoil. http://successfulschizophrenia.org

I did banishing ritual 2 times from full moon to new moon but didn't do aura cleaning and cleaning the suroundings after the banishing as people mentioned on the forum so i didn't know that i should clean my self and the suroundings after.

Rook said:

shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:
Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?

Rook said:
i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

lmfao you are so butthurt it's fucking hilarious

You don't even have the balls to insult someone directly and you're roasting this kid for being weak you cannot be serious :lol:

NinRick said:
Just talk to father Satan my friend. I was in a similar situation tho I thought they were my own thoughts. Which led to believe that I am unworthy of being a ss and I almost quit. However, I went to Father Satan and told him everything (lets be honest he knows everything anyway) but after Ibtold him everything the thoughts were gone in an instant.
He actually helped me like 2-3 months ago and got rid of it for some time but after a time it came back not sure maybe i did something wrong.

Rook said:
shinninglight said:
Rook said:

shinninglight said:
Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on
Yes you did,what did you say on your first answer before you quoted me,about specific beings in the astral and them causing havoc which is an enemy attack.
Your the one who need to work on your understanding not me.
I gave sound advice of how to heal by focusing on healing the brain,but then you quoted me saying it is just the lower chakras and not being grounded,there is a difference in not being grounded and having schizophrenia.one can open all ones chakras and still have a mental issue unless they work on it.
People can have schizophrenia from birth just like autism,depression or anxiety.whether they watch TV or not.this can come from past life's,psychological issues or improper brain wiring and such and lack of proper happy neurochemicals.
My advice here is to treat this thing as a mental health condition that needs someone to do the right exicises,find the roots and causes and doing some brain healing work to target these areas.
But since it is not heard then so be it.

Catalincata94 said:
I couldn't do the binding with isa because i knew it would backfire because of lack of control over my mind. And i only know about my aunt that is praying but not sure about the uncle and she doesn't direct accidentally curses at me she is doing it because she is crazy xtian not the craziest but crazy enough.
But i'm doing now soon a biding spell with a pupit and a picture of her.

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Rook said:

Hey bro i don't agree that this is "schizophrenia" which many people think is a mental illness but it's not, i would say schizophrenia exist in the world because if someone that goes to a doctor with some "problem" it is labeled as illness but that way it doesn't mean that the problem is an illness, there need to be evidence.

But one thing is for sure that "schizophrenia is a mentall illness" it is saying to people that they are schizophrenics and that is a mental abuse to the person. Here is some explanation, it's an inner turmoil. http://successfulschizophrenia.org
Maybe when you have finished doing all the banishing rituals and nothing happens maybe then you will begin to take it seriously and understand how the brain and mind works.not every problem is an enermy attack.so says someone who should not even be commenting here again,lol.
Things I do sometimes
I am just very compassionate because I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.

Catalincata94 said:
Rook said:

shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:
Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?
You are probabily doing them by yourself, you gotta relax.

NinRick said:
I don't just have thoughts or voices i also have muscular contractions which would be some problem in the brain like nervous sistem and this would mean it's an inner turmoil and maybe some attacks here and there so if having inner turmoil i take the responsability for it and i should fix it, this is how it goes if not then i won't learn anything.

Rook said:

shinninglight said:
shinninglight said:
Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem of course the enemies can come and try making things worse.

Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Rook said:

I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.

Dahaarkan said:
Rook said:
i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

lmfao you are so butthurt it's fucking hilarious

You don't even have the balls to insult someone directly and you're roasting this kid for being weak you cannot be serious :lol:
lol you can't honestly be this desperate to gain my attention?, tell you what, i'll give you a lil bit so you can go pleasure yourself in a corner mmm'kay?
don't expect this in the future however, not unless you work extra hard for it, because you're barely worth my time, but i'm generous as you can see.

shinninglight said:
Rook said:
shinninglight said:
Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on
Yes you did,what did you say on your first answer before you quoted me,about specific beings in the astral and them causing havoc which is an enemy attack.
yes, BEFORE i quoted you, because i was speaking about HIS specific problem, again, you should really try to understand what you read.

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:

Maybe when you have finished doing all the banishing rituals and nothing happens maybe then you will begin to take it seriously and understand how the brain and mind works.not every problem is an enermy attack.so says someone who should not even be commenting here again,lol.
Things I do sometimes
I am just very compassionate because I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.
I know exactly that not every thing is an attack and i have inner turmoil too this is what i've realized and want to do something for both problems but if you still believe that schizophrenia is an illness go tell this to the people who got better than before that was diagnosticated with schizophrenia, the fact is if it would be such a bad thing as you said or if it would be a disease, than there wouldn't be so many people that got over it. Many have this proble that they hear a voice or more, some can work and no one knows about what is with them and someone can't work and not all have the same simptoms it's diferent to everybody some got rid of it by just talking about it.

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.
Ups www.successfulschizophrenia.org

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.
astral entities can't cause you muscular contractions, if you know yourself well you wouldn't have these delusions about the enemy making you completely unable to do anything and accept that it's all a big thoughtform you created with your own mind.

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Also you said you don't have schizophrenia then proceed to link a schizophrenia website with people who have your own problems.

Rook said:
shinninglight said:
Rook said:
yes, BEFORE i quoted you, because i was speaking about HIS specific problem, again, you should really try to understand what you read.
So isn't it he's problem we are talking of here,or is it something else.
You seem to be the one confused who needs understanding
You are not trying to see that both your answers are for the same problem which is that he is schizo and not being enemy attack
Good luck trying to tell me to understand again

Rook said:
lol you can't honestly be this desperate to gain my attention?, tell you what, i'll give you a lil bit so you can go pleasure yourself in a corner mmm'kay?
don't expect this in the future however, not unless you work extra hard for it, because you're barely worth my time, but i'm generous as you can see.

Hey rook why are you throwing weak jabs on a completely different topic stop acting like a pussy and say what you wanna say

Where I come from we take guys like you and put you to a corner and you only get to go home after you piss your pants

I don't really want your attention I just want to make fun of your bitchass tbh. I bet you cried when I didn't read your stupid ass post about games thats probably why you go to other threads still butthurt over that stupid shit

Grow the fuck up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back