Why no one helps me

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Cro666 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You want everyone to do your work for you. The Gods and Goddesses are not going to feed you grapes and pamper you, they have their own lives and also a war to fight, and you have the ability to do things yourself. They might have given you a boost and help, but then you allowed it to drain away? Excellent work.

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Why I no take advice but ignore everyone"?


Without revealing anything, but instead keeping yourself safe and anonymous, it might be beneficial to make a thread about such a programme. Undoubtedly, there are/will be many who have mental health problems, and a start of some proper, actual help for it, which actually works, would be extremely good (if you haven't made a thread for it already).


Muscle twitches are very common, and are so in the calves especially. Your diet might need to be improved, and they can also be induced because of stress, not to mention it is frequent during/after exercise, as well.


Keep saying "I have problems" and you will have more problems. If you had taken advice, you would be speaking positively in the present tense, not negatively.


Of course it's everyone else's fault.


Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?

I understand what you said first. No more help.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.

Of course it's everyone else's fault.

But why would it be always my fault?
Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?
Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.


Stop beating yourself up like that...

It is clear that you are overburdened and its clear that you are not able to handle it at the moment. You say: I have a hundred problems to solve and if i dont fix everything i am lazy. Or why is it always my fault why do i get the blame for everything why is it always my fault.

Now let me ask you a question: Why do you need to solve eveything at the same time or solve anything at all, Why do you care if people think you are lazy, Why do you have to blame yourself or blame others? The answer is simple you dont have to solve anything, you dont have to care for what another person thinks, you dont have to blame/beat up yourself or anyone else. It is all between your ears, There is nothing that you need to solve or do.

You are overworked / overburdened / stressed out, Learn that you dont have to do everything or anything in that regard. The only thing that you should do now (in my opinion) is let everything go and take a break from it all, Your health is the most important thing here and right now what you need most is some fresh air.

I do not know what hickups there are in your real life but regarding spritualism take it easy for a while, go back to the basics and stop with all other meditations untill you are doing better again. Maybe do some fun things to get your mind off of your worries and troubles, Listen to your body and do what feels best. when you know that things are going better slowly pick up the meditations again.

Just because you are with satan now doesnt mean that you have become a super human, You still need to know how to handle stress and other difficult situations because if you dont bother paying attention to it things like whats happing now can and will happen. And dont think that just because you are a SS now that you have to do the RTR's and all the other things. Do you seriously think that Satan or the gods want you to suffer like this, You know that they care about you and want you to be happy and strong. Yes the RTR's are important but that does not mean that your life is not important, You are not some lowly slave remember that well.

Yeah it's true, you made me cry...

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:03 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You want everyone to do your work for you. The Gods and Goddesses are not going to feed you grapes and pamper you, they have their own lives and also a war to fight, and you have the ability to do things yourself. They might have given you a boost and help, but then you allowed it to drain away? Excellent work.

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Why I no take advice but ignore everyone"?


Without revealing anything, but instead keeping yourself safe and anonymous, it might be beneficial to make a thread about such a programme. Undoubtedly, there are/will be many who have mental health problems, and a start of some proper, actual help for it, which actually works, would be extremely good (if you haven't made a thread for it already).


Muscle twitches are very common, and are so in the calves especially. Your diet might need to be improved, and they can also be induced because of stress, not to mention it is frequent during/after exercise, as well.


Keep saying "I have problems" and you will have more problems. If you had taken advice, you would be speaking positively in the present tense, not negatively.


Of course it's everyone else's fault.


Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?

I understand what you said first. No more help.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.

Of course it's everyone else's fault.

But why would it be always my fault?
Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?
Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.

You can't spread yourself too thinly. You have to do one or a couple of things at a time. There might be 100 things which need doing, but if you work a tiny bit on each muscle, instead of working a decent amount on a couple of muscles at a time, then you're hardly going to be a bodybuilding hunk in the running for the World Strongman!

You have to work decently on a few things at once, then rest them after a proper period of work done and go onto something else, doing a full working on one or two things, then after that going onto something else to keep the balance. Meanwhile, keep notes and references of things (i.e. in a black book which you keep private and clean and safe) so you know what's what with your progress, while also doing the basic protections and cleanings. Trying to do all 100 things at once is not working on anything properly nor enough because it is not enough for each thing and it all just dies out.

The point is if you keep saying you have problems, etc., then you will have, and maybe more. You have to decide to think positively and speak positively in yourself. This is one of the first things which must be done, because if you don't believe it, then the chances of it working are lower.

When I say it's everyone else's fault, which you realised what I meant, it was that you have a lot of reasons and excuses. It is using/wasting a lot of energy saying all of these things, which could be used for improving yourself instead. I think you might need a confidant, someone to go to and complain to who will listen to you, but how well can they help you? It's difficult escaping that crutch and learning to stand on your own two feet, but we're always still here to offer help and advice - you have to then apply that to yourself and throw that crutch away.

It's OK if you didn't do something correctly, if you realise that and learn a better way to do it successfully. You have realised that, as you just said it to me, so now you can find ways to make sure that you can continue to do it correctly and successfully now, and not continue to worry about things. As I say, just start lowly and slowly and work your way up carefully, but don't go too crazily with it. Just focus on a couple of things and increase carefully from there.

Basically, you have to start somewhere and keep going relentlessly and not stopping. I hope that you are much better without those jew poisons called "medicines". I don't know the effects of just stopping them immediately and all of a sudden, but the advice which doctors give is to ween oneself off them over a period of time. Regardless, though, meditations should be done, as well, the very least of which and safest of which are AoP and Aura and Chakra Cleanings, with SURYA/SURYAE and AUM and SaTaNaMa and SATANAS.

Carefully later, other vibrations should also be used, rather than merely visualising alone. You might prefer to use a Rune which can help with cleaning mental problems and you should choose a very good positive/present-tense affirmation for it. Since ice slows things down, maybe fire to increase things a bit - but very, very carefully. Maybe do a practice run of it for a short amount of time to gauge it, to notice your Physical, Emotional and Psychological responses so you can notice things and see where you need to go from there. Yoga is also important, which is a Spiritual exercise and adds to the benefits. Remember and follow the 8-fold path. Try a few of them, then add more over time carefully and sensibly.

I bet you know these things already, but sometimes we need to be told them again. Rook said that they advised you to do something, then you asked why no-one is helping you. It's as if whatever is said to you here is deflected and a reason and excuse is given to replace any advice and help shared with you. You seem to be stuck in that for the moment, like a Mental block. It's like a knee-jerk reaction which you have become very used to and so comfortable in doing that you do it nearly without realising, and then wonder why no-one is helping you, not realising that you are, in fact, being helped. What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

You know you can't do too many things at the same time, so then don't. Do a bit and work up from there. If you need to, make a priority list of things. Start lowly and slowly, then work up from there. A lot of us wish that we could have a Physical someone, either a Lover or a Friend, to do the workings and meditations with, but it's pointless wishing for something that is not quite possible Physically yet. I saw a post or a signature recently, and it said that one has been chosen for the very reason that things are difficult. It is our own/one's own individual decision ultimately, though, but we are capable. Start lowly and slowly somewhere, and build up from there carefully and sensibly and keep going relentlessly.

What about the budism beeing judeo christinized? How do i know if there are or aren't coruptions in 8-fold path like the compassion?

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:07 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You want everyone to do your work for you. The Gods and Goddesses are not going to feed you grapes and pamper you, they have their own lives and also a war to fight, and you have the ability to do things yourself. They might have given you a boost and help, but then you allowed it to drain away? Excellent work.

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Why I no take advice but ignore everyone"?


Without revealing anything, but instead keeping yourself safe and anonymous, it might be beneficial to make a thread about such a programme. Undoubtedly, there are/will be many who have mental health problems, and a start of some proper, actual help for it, which actually works, would be extremely good (if you haven't made a thread for it already).


Muscle twitches are very common, and are so in the calves especially. Your diet might need to be improved, and they can also be induced because of stress, not to mention it is frequent during/after exercise, as well.


Keep saying "I have problems" and you will have more problems. If you had taken advice, you would be speaking positively in the present tense, not negatively.


Of course it's everyone else's fault.


Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?

I understand what you said first. No more help.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.

Of course it's everyone else's fault.

But why would it be always my fault?
Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?
Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.

You can't spread yourself too thinly. You have to do one or a couple of things at a time. There might be 100 things which need doing, but if you work a tiny bit on each muscle, instead of working a decent amount on a couple of muscles at a time, then you're hardly going to be a bodybuilding hunk in the running for the World Strongman!

You have to work decently on a few things at once, then rest them after a proper period of work done and go onto something else, doing a full working on one or two things, then after that going onto something else to keep the balance. Meanwhile, keep notes and references of things (i.e. in a black book which you keep private and clean and safe) so you know what's what with your progress, while also doing the basic protections and cleanings. Trying to do all 100 things at once is not working on anything properly nor enough because it is not enough for each thing and it all just dies out.

The point is if you keep saying you have problems, etc., then you will have, and maybe more. You have to decide to think positively and speak positively in yourself. This is one of the first things which must be done, because if you don't believe it, then the chances of it working are lower.

When I say it's everyone else's fault, which you realised what I meant, it was that you have a lot of reasons and excuses. It is using/wasting a lot of energy saying all of these things, which could be used for improving yourself instead. I think you might need a confidant, someone to go to and complain to who will listen to you, but how well can they help you? It's difficult escaping that crutch and learning to stand on your own two feet, but we're always still here to offer help and advice - you have to then apply that to yourself and throw that crutch away.

It's OK if you didn't do something correctly, if you realise that and learn a better way to do it successfully. You have realised that, as you just said it to me, so now you can find ways to make sure that you can continue to do it correctly and successfully now, and not continue to worry about things. As I say, just start lowly and slowly and work your way up carefully, but don't go too crazily with it. Just focus on a couple of things and increase carefully from there.

Basically, you have to start somewhere and keep going relentlessly and not stopping. I hope that you are much better without those jew poisons called "medicines". I don't know the effects of just stopping them immediately and all of a sudden, but the advice which doctors give is to ween oneself off them over a period of time. Regardless, though, meditations should be done, as well, the very least of which and safest of which are AoP and Aura and Chakra Cleanings, with SURYA/SURYAE and AUM and SaTaNaMa and SATANAS.

Carefully later, other vibrations should also be used, rather than merely visualising alone. You might prefer to use a Rune which can help with cleaning mental problems and you should choose a very good positive/present-tense affirmation for it. Since ice slows things down, maybe fire to increase things a bit - but very, very carefully. Maybe do a practice run of it for a short amount of time to gauge it, to notice your Physical, Emotional and Psychological responses so you can notice things and see where you need to go from there. Yoga is also important, which is a Spiritual exercise and adds to the benefits. Remember and follow the 8-fold path. Try a few of them, then add more over time carefully and sensibly.

I bet you know these things already, but sometimes we need to be told them again. Rook said that they advised you to do something, then you asked why no-one is helping you. It's as if whatever is said to you here is deflected and a reason and excuse is given to replace any advice and help shared with you. You seem to be stuck in that for the moment, like a Mental block. It's like a knee-jerk reaction which you have become very used to and so comfortable in doing that you do it nearly without realising, and then wonder why no-one is helping you, not realising that you are, in fact, being helped. What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

You know you can't do too many things at the same time, so then don't. Do a bit and work up from there. If you need to, make a priority list of things. Start lowly and slowly, then work up from there. A lot of us wish that we could have a Physical someone, either a Lover or a Friend, to do the workings and meditations with, but it's pointless wishing for something that is not quite possible Physically yet. I saw a post or a signature recently, and it said that one has been chosen for the very reason that things are difficult. It is our own/one's own individual decision ultimately, though, but we are capable. Start lowly and slowly somewhere, and build up from there carefully and sensibly and keep going relentlessly.

I think budism has "compassion for everyone one" shit something like that

User avatar
Cro666
Posts: 66
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Cro666 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:05 am

Catalincata94 wrote:Yeah it's true, you made me cry...


Dont worry about it sister, If i can help you in any way just ask me :D
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one the guides, And the one the gives.

Hail Satan!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3636

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:I understand what you said first. No more help.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.


But why would it be always my fault?
Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.

You can't spread yourself too thinly. You have to do one or a couple of things at a time. There might be 100 things which need doing, but if you work a tiny bit on each muscle, instead of working a decent amount on a couple of muscles at a time, then you're hardly going to be a bodybuilding hunk in the running for the World Strongman!

You have to work decently on a few things at once, then rest them after a proper period of work done and go onto something else, doing a full working on one or two things, then after that going onto something else to keep the balance. Meanwhile, keep notes and references of things (i.e. in a black book which you keep private and clean and safe) so you know what's what with your progress, while also doing the basic protections and cleanings. Trying to do all 100 things at once is not working on anything properly nor enough because it is not enough for each thing and it all just dies out.

The point is if you keep saying you have problems, etc., then you will have, and maybe more. You have to decide to think positively and speak positively in yourself. This is one of the first things which must be done, because if you don't believe it, then the chances of it working are lower.

When I say it's everyone else's fault, which you realised what I meant, it was that you have a lot of reasons and excuses. It is using/wasting a lot of energy saying all of these things, which could be used for improving yourself instead. I think you might need a confidant, someone to go to and complain to who will listen to you, but how well can they help you? It's difficult escaping that crutch and learning to stand on your own two feet, but we're always still here to offer help and advice - you have to then apply that to yourself and throw that crutch away.

It's OK if you didn't do something correctly, if you realise that and learn a better way to do it successfully. You have realised that, as you just said it to me, so now you can find ways to make sure that you can continue to do it correctly and successfully now, and not continue to worry about things. As I say, just start lowly and slowly and work your way up carefully, but don't go too crazily with it. Just focus on a couple of things and increase carefully from there.

Basically, you have to start somewhere and keep going relentlessly and not stopping. I hope that you are much better without those jew poisons called "medicines". I don't know the effects of just stopping them immediately and all of a sudden, but the advice which doctors give is to ween oneself off them over a period of time. Regardless, though, meditations should be done, as well, the very least of which and safest of which are AoP and Aura and Chakra Cleanings, with SURYA/SURYAE and AUM and SaTaNaMa and SATANAS.

Carefully later, other vibrations should also be used, rather than merely visualising alone. You might prefer to use a Rune which can help with cleaning mental problems and you should choose a very good positive/present-tense affirmation for it. Since ice slows things down, maybe fire to increase things a bit - but very, very carefully. Maybe do a practice run of it for a short amount of time to gauge it, to notice your Physical, Emotional and Psychological responses so you can notice things and see where you need to go from there. Yoga is also important, which is a Spiritual exercise and adds to the benefits. Remember and follow the 8-fold path. Try a few of them, then add more over time carefully and sensibly.

I bet you know these things already, but sometimes we need to be told them again. Rook said that they advised you to do something, then you asked why no-one is helping you. It's as if whatever is said to you here is deflected and a reason and excuse is given to replace any advice and help shared with you. You seem to be stuck in that for the moment, like a Mental block. It's like a knee-jerk reaction which you have become very used to and so comfortable in doing that you do it nearly without realising, and then wonder why no-one is helping you, not realising that you are, in fact, being helped. What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

You know you can't do too many things at the same time, so then don't. Do a bit and work up from there. If you need to, make a priority list of things. Start lowly and slowly, then work up from there. A lot of us wish that we could have a Physical someone, either a Lover or a Friend, to do the workings and meditations with, but it's pointless wishing for something that is not quite possible Physically yet. I saw a post or a signature recently, and it said that one has been chosen for the very reason that things are difficult. It is our own/one's own individual decision ultimately, though, but we are capable. Start lowly and slowly somewhere, and build up from there carefully and sensibly and keep going relentlessly.

What about the budism beeing judeo christinized? How do i know if there are or aren't coruptions in 8-fold path like the compassion?

Because of reasons and excuses which you keep putting up as blocks. The scientific method is to research and figure out. The Clergy and other members can help you only so much; only you are the one who can help yourself truly, at the end of the day. If the Scientists of old kept worrying, or just wondering about "What if? What if? What if?", instead of starting somewhere and actually getting on with it, then we'd be fucked.

The 8-fold path is incorporating various Spiritual means into your meditation programme. A few of them are using Sigils, hand gestures, yoga...

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html

I didn't mention buddhism. If you keep on putting up blocks of excuses and reasons, then you'll never get anywhere and people might either stop replying to you or tell you where to go. Then you'll be moody and then blame us for your laziness, ignorance and procrastination, then you'll join one of those "exposing JoS" sites/groups, and refuse to admit and realise that only you can help yourself, so you'd be spreading bullshit. No-one else is going to do your work for you, nor can nor should we. Sooner or later, people might call you a troll for continuing on making excuses and reasons, blocking things, instead of getting on with your work. Everyone has a fuse, and if you try to burn them out deliberately, then you'll be upset with the response, and continue to blame us.

"Why no-one helps me" - if you mean that as a question, "Why is no-one helping me?", then you know why now. If you mean it as a statement, then this is informing others as to why. Because you put up blocks instead of helping yourself. Do with it as you will.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:20 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.

HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

This is my last answer i will give you.
Is not any enermy attacking you,is your own mental problem disturbing you,do you not know what a mental problem is or a mental illness,schizophrenia is one,schizophrenic people do here voices in their head and it tells them to do things,so it is better you be looking for something to heal it or it will just be going on unless maybe your brain heals by itself through meditation.
You keep thinking this is an enermy attack and thats what they keep telling you that is why your not getting any help,the reality is it is not and i have given solutions on how to do this which is to do a healing working for it or you can browse natural cures for schizophrenia online and see what you find.ask Satan for help to find a cure.
my advice is offer him something in return,maybe it can be doing more rtrs,helping more in the community,ask any of the gods,they are here for you.
But the most important thing is do not stop meditating or doing yoga

I have thoughts of acting crazy in front of people or not sure but also paranoid thoughts, I keep my best to keep control but i'm afraid if i have these thoughts is like these thoughts are programing me which can lead me in to being like that and somethimes I don't even know if it's something wrong with me (like schizophrenia) or just talking to someone from our side or the enemies and sometimes all separately at diferent times. I failed again in doing the aura of protection with algiz and aum suryae many times I tried finishing the 40 days but failed sometimes I was angry when I had to do the working sometimes I forgot, and sometimes just didn't wanted to do it at that time... and didn't do it.
Sometimes i feel a deep and good feeling which makes me laugh (which i think is because i meditate, because of the Gods but i can be wrong) and sometimes i feel anxiety and sadness and many times i cried for being like this and that i can't work and neither doing things right in ss but i want... i exagerated with meditation some time ago and thought now to stop for a while or just do the minimum like aura cleaning and void.
And i hate when people are mean to me especialy here that like they are talking to me like i did something un forgivable and very bad and that also makes me sad, maybe this is just in my mind that they are talking mean to me.

And also sometimes and once i feelt i can get over this and getting exagerated confident thoughts, arogance i think, that i'm very strong person or that i can become a genius and i also get a real reason for becoming a genius, an astrological reason for that when i think about it. But now this sounds arogant.

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby shinninglight » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

This is my last answer i will give you.
Is not any enermy attacking you,is your own mental problem disturbing you,do you not know what a mental problem is or a mental illness,schizophrenia is one,schizophrenic people do here voices in their head and it tells them to do things,so it is better you be looking for something to heal it or it will just be going on unless maybe your brain heals by itself through meditation.
You keep thinking this is an enermy attack and thats what they keep telling you that is why your not getting any help,the reality is it is not and i have given solutions on how to do this which is to do a healing working for it or you can browse natural cures for schizophrenia online and see what you find.ask Satan for help to find a cure.
my advice is offer him something in return,maybe it can be doing more rtrs,helping more in the community,ask any of the gods,they are here for you.
But the most important thing is do not stop meditating or doing yoga

I have thoughts of acting crazy in front of people or not sure but also paranoid thoughts, I keep my best to keep control but i'm afraid if i have these thoughts is like these thoughts are programing me which can lead me in to being like that and somethimes I don't even know if it's something wrong with me (like schizophrenia) or just talking to someone from our side or the enemies and sometimes all separately at diferent times. I failed again in doing the aura of protection with algiz and aum suryae many times I tried finishing the 40 days but failed sometimes I was angry when I had to do the working sometimes I forgot, and sometimes just didn't wanted to do it at that time... and didn't do it.
Sometimes i feel a deep and good feeling which makes me laugh (which i think is because i meditate, because of the Gods but i can be wrong) and sometimes i feel anxiety and sadness and many times i cried for being like this and that i can't work and neither doing things right in ss but i want... i exagerated with meditation some time ago and thought now to stop for a while or just do the minimum like aura cleaning and void.
And i hate when people are mean to me especialy here that like they are talking to me like i did something un forgivable and very bad and that also makes me sad, maybe this is just in my mind that they are talking mean to me.

And also sometimes and once i feelt i can get over this and getting exagerated confident thoughts, arogance i think, that i'm very strong person or that i can become a genius and i also get a real reason for becoming a genius, an astrological reason for that when i think about it. But now this sounds arogant.

You seem to have divated from the reality of your issue that is why I was a liitle strict,I just couldn't stand how you make excuses for yourself,
You knew you had schizophrenia and then latter you accepted the lie that is was an enemy attack.then go on to start playing with vinasa and such planning to use it on yourself,and yet it didn't solve your problem,if schizophrenia is an enemy attack them everybody that has it has enemy attacking them too,
But the reality is the world is really messes up by Jews and this results to so many psychological problems which results to mental problems can't deny it.
Schizophrenia is a mental problem as long as it affects your mental and emotional behaviour
Here's the thing you can do this if it works
Satanama 108 times
And then affirm in a save and positive manner for me I am now free from schizophrenia forever,my mental health is perfect in every way.
You can form your own.stop wasting time with enemy is attacking you because its not.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby shinninglight » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Or you can use wunjo and affirm
In a save and positive manner the energies of wunjo is now healing me from schizophrenia,I am now mentally physically and emotionally healthy in every way...
HAIL SATAN

Starcopper
Posts: 57

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Starcopper » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:41 pm

It's hard in the beginning. Just do what you can. Meditation. AoP. RTR. Aura cleaning. Do the basics. Reflect prayers back to their sources.

And Rook, bro, chill out. It's not cool to attack people who are already down when they haven't done anything to merit open hostility.

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:41 am

shinninglight wrote:...

Yeah that was the question to do it or not, do i have it or not... so i got the answer. ._. Thank you :)
I'm doing now a healing with Satanama 18x for anxiety and it works, i think i also got help with that, it's working. I didn't had anxiety from when i started it, yeah that's the help that i got. I'm in the last days of the 40 days working. First i started with only 9 vibrations then i added another 9 vibrations and i want to add another 9 and so on but no too many.

Not sure can we do two healing workings at a time? isn't it too much i'm also doing an affirmation for being safe and protected before going to bed 40 reps like Maxine said on the webisite. I din't feel really safe so i did it, that was two months ago, got better but i have thoughts of like when i see a dog i have a thought like it would attack and bite me or try to bite me in that moment like it is really happening and that.. scares me some what, paranoid thoughts that's what i think it is (but not fully sure when i was reading the dictionary to understand what exactly means "paranoid" didn't fully understand it just that the person is thinking stuff that is out of reality) i was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia so i have to do the affirmation with that. I also did the full RTR 9 days with aura cleaning and programing as Maxine said and wanted to do another 9 but for that i just did like 2 days and didn't had energy to continue to do it. And also vizualizing the light is also hard can't really see much now and it's very annoying and worse i have chats with the voice in my mind when meditating, just being honest many times i believe it is the enemies or someone from our side but i know someone from our side woudn't say mean things to me or discourage me or scare me. The other day i got very angry and i talked to Satan and said mean things to him, very mean... i talked to the voice but i was refering to it as to... then i belived it so i said what i said i knew he is hearing me. I had really bad energy and i concentrated to get over it then when i got rid of it by letting it out, i didn't know why i had that but then that day Maxine posted about the aura cleanning stuff that when you clean your aura negative energy comes out from past lives. It was two days ago. So i feet i got rid of that energy but what i've said... it was bad.

Aquarius
Posts: 4306

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aquarius » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:04 am

Also, what helped me like 99% to remove anxiety was a comment from HP HoodedCobra that was along the lines of “ anxiety is a sign of acting in ways not real to your true self”
Not exactly what he said but you get it, i guess?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Rook » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Starcopper wrote:And Rook, bro, chill out. It's not cool to attack people who are already down when they haven't done anything to merit open hostility.

oh? and who exactly was it that i 'attacked' without 'merit'?

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 633

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Aquarius wrote: “anxiety is a sign of acting in ways not real to your true self”

This is so much me. How did it help you?
Image

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Aquarius wrote:Also, what helped me like 99% to remove anxiety was a comment from HP HoodedCobra that was along the lines of “ anxiety is a sign of acting in ways not real to your true self”
Not exactly what he said but you get it, i guess?

Yep sounds true, i knew something similar, i thought that i'm doing something wrong mostly that's why i have anxiety for example today when i did the working with Satanama some hours later that the usual hour i had some anxiety, i did the working it stopped, so doing the working at the same hour is better. In the past i thought it is the planetary alignments that the enemy uses against me, don't know much about that maybe it's true... thanks for the reply.

Aquarius
Posts: 4306

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:19 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Aquarius wrote: “anxiety is a sign of acting in ways not real to your true self”

This is so much me. How did it help you?

By stopping to repress my emotions.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Starcopper
Posts: 57

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Starcopper » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:00 am

Rook wrote:
Starcopper wrote:And Rook, bro, chill out. It's not cool to attack people who are already down when they haven't done anything to merit open hostility.

oh? and who exactly was it that i 'attacked' without 'merit'?


The OP. Your tone is very hostile.

Shael
Posts: 2303

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Shael » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:14 am

Starcopper wrote:The OP. Your tone is very hostile.
He's always been like that, sadly.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Rook » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Starcopper wrote:
Rook wrote:
Starcopper wrote:And Rook, bro, chill out. It's not cool to attack people who are already down when they haven't done anything to merit open hostility.

oh? and who exactly was it that i 'attacked' without 'merit'?


The OP. Your tone is very hostile.

my tone was hostile? lol
what, did i threaten this guy or something? did i call him a bad name?
i have re-read my initial post here directed at OP, and i have yet to see the actual hostility, in fact i think i was to sympathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 322

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby GG Allin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.


When ever you hear the voice do a final rtr. if even 1 rep each letter. tell the voice you will keep doing like that.

If the voice keeps talking its you if it stops it is an enemy. but do the rtr regardles.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 322

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby GG Allin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.


When ever you hear the voice do a final rtr. if even 1 rep each letter. tell the voice you will keep doing like that.

If the voice keeps talking its you if it stops it is an enemy. but do the rtr regardles.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

Starcopper
Posts: 57

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Starcopper » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:47 am

my tone was hostile? lol
what, did i threaten this guy or something? did i call him a bad name?
i have re-read my initial to here directed at OP, and i have yet to see the actual hostility, in fact i think i was to sympathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


You can be as dismissive and flippant as you want. I don't care. I've said my piece.

Shael wrote:
Starcopper wrote:The OP. Your tone is very hostile.
He's always been like that, sadly.


He sticks out like a sore thumb. I think he's here to troll.

Aquarius
Posts: 4306

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aquarius » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 am

Starcopper wrote:
my tone was hostile? lol
what, did i threaten this guy or something? did i call him a bad name?
i have re-read my initial to here directed at OP, and i have yet to see the actual hostility, in fact i think i was to sympathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


You can be as dismissive and flippant as you want. I don't care. I've said my piece.

Shael wrote:
Starcopper wrote:The OP. Your tone is very hostile.
He's always been like that, sadly.


He sticks out like a sore thumb. I think he's here to troll.
Even if he was harsh he just said the truth, some people tell others the truth directly instead of being more compassionate, nothing wrong with that.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Starcopper wrote:
my tone was hostile? lol
what, did i threaten this guy or something? did i call him a bad name?
i have re-read my initial to here directed at OP, and i have yet to see the actual hostility, in fact i think i was to sympathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


You can be as dismissive and flippant as you want. I don't care. I've said my piece.

Shael wrote:
Starcopper wrote:The OP. Your tone is very hostile.
He's always been like that, sadly.


He sticks out like a sore thumb. I think he's here to troll.

I think that too.

Aquarius
Posts: 4306

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
Starcopper wrote:
my tone was hostile? lol
what, did i threaten this guy or something? did i call him a bad name?
i have re-read my initial to here directed at OP, and i have yet to see the actual hostility, in fact i think i was to sympathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


You can be as dismissive and flippant as you want. I don't care. I've said my piece.

Shael wrote:He's always been like that, sadly.


He sticks out like a sore thumb. I think he's here to troll.

I think that too.

And you're pathetic, know why? because you kept making threads asking help on the same matters you already received help and when someone actually is annoyed by this and calls you out you just play victim. Not cool. Even an HP told you.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:15 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
Starcopper wrote:
You can be as dismissive and flippant as you want. I don't care. I've said my piece.



He sticks out like a sore thumb. I think he's here to troll.

I think that too.

And you're pathetic, know why? because you kept making threads asking help on the same matters you already received help and when someone actually is annoyed by this and calls you out you just play victim. Not cool. Even an HP told you.
and confusion doesn't matter? i had many times confusion and didn't know what to do so i asked questions and if i forget something then i'm "pathethic" right? I don't play victim. Don't know what you mean by that HP told me, don't remember.

Aquarius
Posts: 4306

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aquarius » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:I think that too.

And you're pathetic, know why? because you kept making threads asking help on the same matters you already received help and when someone actually is annoyed by this and calls you out you just play victim. Not cool. Even an HP told you.
and confusion doesn't matter? i had many times confusion and didn't know what to do so i asked questions and if i forget something then i'm "pathethic" right? I don't play victim. Don't know what you mean by that HP told me, don't remember.
You can just go check the answers people gave you in the previous posts instead of saying “but i forgot”. You do play victim, just see the title of this post you made. As for the HP answer check the first comment to this thread.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:41 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Because you are not helping yourself and giving in to thoughts of paranoia, only you can help yourself.

There is no such "voice" and if there is you can simply tune it out. How? By ignoring it. It is that easy.


I coudnt tune it out

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Because you are not helping yourself and giving in to thoughts of paranoia, only you can help yourself.

There is no such "voice" and if there is you can simply tune it out. How? By ignoring it. It is that easy.


I kept ignoring it sometimes it disapeared, once i forced my self to not to speak to it one hole day but my attention was on it then it talked like it's my mind, it talked to Satan like "Satan, he is not listening to me" and it got like out of control (talking bulshit) and then suddenly it disapeared from my mind, for some days (this was like 3-4 months ago), i think Satan helped me. It tricked me in to thinking that he is Satan or My guardian Demon when it spoke sometimes i had the impresion that is Satan speaking to me then the other time that is my Guardian Demon. When i asked are you really Satan? it said "no, i'm your Guardian Demon" or at least i had that thought, and it said that it's easier for you to think that i'm Satan because you trust him..., and then it said this talking (and other nonsense) is because to train me so that i get more will power by ignoring what they are saying, and the arguing to learn some things, like they would tell me things that sounded real, logically. But if its schizophrenia is it enough to mediate? i tried doing a working for healing but something got in the way and i failed not just once, first time when i did the healing it was when i was on treatement 1 year and half ago and then after like 2 weeks i had a strong intention to stop it because it wont work because of the medicine "how can i heal my brain if something keeps fucking it like the antipsychotics, this way it won't heal it, like if somethings (medicine) keeps fucking something (brain) and another keeps healing it then it wont get healthy because the medicine keeps fucking it and i'm not strong enough to go against a substance when is daily affecting by brain" so i got rid of the treatement then i did it again after a time then whit the voice i coudnt hold it, it told me many things, you cant do it, we wont let you, and other things don't remember exactly and the most common thing was "if you have these negative thoughts you can't do the working because you program the energy with those thoughts, this way it will manifest those thoughts (or that's what the energy will be programed to do) (there where also negative thoughts like life threatening thoughts) i did once 9 days of full Final RTR with aura cleanning and programing the one Maxine posted and i also got in those day a blood moon that wasn't known in any western website only in the hindu astrology, i found some video from india, so one SS that i was talking with online saw the blood moon and then he posted it on the discord and then i took the chance to do that RTR at that time tried fast to see the blood moon but i coudnt see the moon anywhere so i just started the RTR then after i finished it and i've gone outside to see the moon if the sky is clear and the moon was there and still had alittle bit of red, more like orange.

It stopped talking, while i was writhing this and when talking to my moom about it. still nothing. Now that i ask it are you here, is nothing in my mind just silence or something very low like.

I got angry and sad and confused not just once and said bad things to Satan but i tried to hold it.

I did RTR in 7-12 of october and in 3-6 october i did more cleaning the aura, aura of protection a little more but i skiped one day, i think i was so in thought to clean my aura more that i forgot about the aura of proctection, just one day, not because i didn't wanted. I coudn't continue more after 12 of october because i feelt tired, it takes me alot of concentration to do it like 40 min and my best time for final RTR was around 35-30 min per ritual with aura cleaning.
Also when i did those 9 days coudnt do more i had to stop also because i feelt tired.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.


Enemy was doing that to me lately. Feeling like they were not even in my life. Then Satan visited me last night. It was so clear. He put all the fears aside so easily. I was so Happy tears streamed down both sides of my cheeks.

I released all this worry and frustration. God it felt Good. Hail Satan!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Gear88
Posts: 704

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Gear88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:47 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.


Enemy was doing that to me lately. Feeling like they were not even in my life. Then Satan visited me last night. It was so clear. He put all the fears aside so easily. I was so Happy tears streamed down both sides of my cheeks.

I released all this worry and frustration. God it felt Good. Hail Satan!


I find this somewhat interesting what you said Catalincata94 on muscular contractions. By any chance is this felt in the body or in the brain?

Like Catalin I posted some stuff but in my case this female voice announces herself as my succubus. It sounds crystal clear it's not it's like I'm inventing the voices through noises of objects. Anyways in the beginning my pineal hollow area would constrict when I asked questions like a yes or no system and then around December of last year the voices. Sounds crystal clear it is not. Hell I don't even think I even meditated to any level of development. Although I hate to state this I've practically given up meditating as it just doesn't work for me.

But non the less the female voice communicates with me. In fact funny enough the amount of times I told her I'm gonna ask Satan about you. She is like perfectly fine do it nothing wrong with confirming who I am.

I don't want to start any issues but I highly doubt an entity announcing itself as a Satanic being of higher power working for Satan. Is enough proof to admit? Perhaps I just don't have any reasons but it seems awkward that anything that states the names of Satan would trigger a response from him. The universe is beyond size and yet I'm expected to believe that Satan is so intuitive he hears every single utterance of his name. Sounds like some sci-fantasy scenario or something. Almost xtianistic.

To return there is another male voice that identifies as Satan, even goes I'm Satan my son. I doubt it very much.

Anyways I'm wondering how easy is it for you to create your own thoughtform and talk to it. Or an enemy. or Whatever it is this scenario is?

If I never created a thoughtform how easy is it to create them? Are people just creating these things all the time without their knowledge in metaphysics training?

(FYI I've never had the entities tell me anything about leaving or anything. In fact they urge me to meditate or find some assistance. I don't want to state anything specific but let's just say I'm a person with a lot of problems. I've even been told to find a therapist. My life is non-existent and these voices tell me to go out there and enjoy my life.)

I've also had helpful tips and whatnot but sometimes it sounds made up non-sense and it feels like I'm talking to myself or something.

One time my succubus popped in at the clinic I go to and she said "Ask the lady behind you what she wants she seems like she needs assistance". I took a breath sighed and then turned around. I told her in spanish, Ma'am do you need to go ahead of me in line is it an emergency. She's like no, thanks. I'm like you sure? she is like yeah it's fine don't worry. I said no problem then turned around. My succubus told me "Good boy (my name) you helped her out".

Is it weird that I hear voices and they are helpful? Maybe I just labelled my own craziness of hearing voices into these beings?

(FYI one last thing if people are wondering why I don't seek help nor am I bothered by it any further. I live in such a boring manner and I'm a very boring and bored person that I got nothing better to do than reply back to these voices. At least it passes the time.)
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Catalincata94
Posts: 537

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:27 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.


Enemy was doing that to me lately. Feeling like they were not even in my life. Then Satan visited me last night. It was so clear. He put all the fears aside so easily. I was so Happy tears streamed down both sides of my cheeks.

I released all this worry and frustration. God it felt Good. Hail Satan!

Thanks for telling me this. Hail Satan!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: slyscorpion, TopoftheAbyss and 47 guests