Why no one helps me

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Catalincata94

Why no one helps me

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:49 pm

This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Why no one helps me

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:39 am

Because you are not helping yourself and giving in to thoughts of paranoia, only you can help yourself.

There is no such "voice" and if there is you can simply tune it out. How? By ignoring it. It is that easy.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 am

What you are going through is a serious mental problem,you can't just get rid of the voice by tunning it out,that's not how it works,mental problems are serious issues that should be dealt with.
Schizophrenia is one of the worlds leading mental illnesses today,my advice for you is just keep meditating,it will give you the will to resist and control your mind while you can do a working to get read of mental illnesses maybe Jupiter of mercury square don't Know about all there properties but I think mercury square is for mental problem.
I have been trying not to tell you this but this schizophrenia is a real fucked up thing and since our mental health system is filled with Jews that will give you harmful pills,the best option you have is magic and meditation at list.
HAIL SATAN

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm

How many times in threads has it been said to do Void Meditation and things? There's a bully at school and you've been going to the gym for 1 day and are sad because you don't have big muscles yet to be able to put that bully in its place. Only you can help yourself at the end of the day. You need to learn how to wax-on, wax-off properly, Young Grasshopper. The more you focus on something, the more it consumes you - energy goes where the Mind focuses, so if you keep feeding a thing, then it will be greater than you; if, however, you feed your Spirit, then you will be greater than stupid voices and uncontrolled Mind.

The Physical ream is so ssllooww; it always lags behind the Astral realm, so you need to prepare, and things will 'come down' if you keep on with it. The time that takes depends on what is possible in your life Physically already (you might need to make changes in your Physical/Material life), and also what is in the Astral 'above' you and your life at the moment.

To be honest in a bit of a brutal way - while you're here being upset with things not working, you're not working on it working! You have to "work it, baybay!". It is fucking hard!, but only if we don't get on with it. It's a challenge, and every bit of Magick and energy manipulation we do/use/make happen does have even the smallest effect.

I know how shit an uncontrolled Mind can be. I said this ages ago - one of the first things I can remember, and the first attendance I took part in from attending a church way back when, now seems like a coincidence - to control the Mind. After doing Void Meditation, I noticed it helped me with being able to visualise better. I didn't specify that, but I did specify concentration, so that helped me to be able to concentrate when visualising somewhat, as well.

You just have to see things and notice landmarks and checkpoints and decide which route you're going to take - and keep on with it. One single time won't make you a God or Goddess (depending on if you are a male or a female, of course!). Lord Hitler also knows how hard and shit things can be. There are so many levels, degrees, outlets of the meaning of "the eternal struggle".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:09 pm

I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.

HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

RoseWolf

Postby RoseWolf » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi There
You must be a beginner in SS ?

Sounds like the Enemy attacking you.

When I was a beginner, the Enemy was attacking me and trying to discourage me and tried to scare me away from SS and telling me twisted things. They can come on strong.

So do Aura Protection meditation, Cleaning Aura Meditation, and Void Meditation each day.
And Practicing Mindfulness and staying Present as well.
These will help you as they have helped me.

It doesn’t help giving them attention and focus and energy. It’s not serving you. And I used to fight and react with it which was a mistake because your just focusing on it and it made it worse and noisy for me.
So...
Stay focused on what you doing now and be present with it. Like : Focus on your Breath. Feel your stomach contract and expand as you breathe. Feel the air enter your nostrils and exit. Visualize the air coming in filling your lungs and coming out. Listen to the sounds of your breathing…. Or focusing on your footsteps as you walk or be present as you drink Tea(or Coffee) each morning. Feeling the warmth of the Cup. Smelling the Tea/coffee. Paying attention to the taste. Just some examples that helped me. It’s basically using your Senses. And it helps staying out of your head and helps you slow down.
As I did this, the thoughts or “Voice” or uncomfortable Visits kept quiet and I was at peace. You can do this anywhere at any time. Do what Works For You !

Rook

Postby Rook » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 am

Literally told you to ignore these things the 1st time you made a post on it, then i told you many other times and wrote a lot to you, don't come with this 'why no one helps me' BS.
you can even just close your chakras.
but i had always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, turns out i was right.

You know what you have to do, so just do it, i really do hate people who make excuses, as most excuses have a stench of weakness to it, i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

so do quit complaining you're SS, you know what SS stands for right?......Spiritual Satanist.. you know who Satan is right? he's only the most powerful being to ever be known to mankind, so you call yourself SS, yet you're getting bogged down by some shitty astral entity, like really?

whether you like it or not, at one point in an SS's advancement they're going to have to get proficient at being aware of and using the astral.
And I've had a lot of amazing and wonderful experiences in the astral but by the same tokens terrifying and disgusting experiences.
And they're malefic beings on the astral, the most common is known as the psy-vamp that feed of negative emotions, they literally sustain themselves by causing misery, sadness and such things.

so what, this entities just talks to you, perhaps says all sorts of mean and disgusting things, so if someone irl calls you a dumbass, do you curl up in your bed and start crying or start contemplating it, or do you just move on in life and not give a fuck?
If this is too much for you, then perhaps you're not not up to the task of being SS.

shinninglight wrote:What you are going through is a serious mental problem,you can't just get rid of the voice by tunning it out,that's not how it works,mental problems are serious issues that should be dealt with.
Schizophrenia is one of the worlds leading mental illnesses today,my advice for you is just keep meditating,it will give you the will to resist and control your mind while you can do a working to get read of mental illnesses maybe Jupiter of mercury square don't Know about all there properties but I think mercury square is for mental problem.

Void meditation will help with being shizo, but besides that shizos are severally unbalanced people as in they have little to no grounding, they need to be doing more physical activities and socializing.
their lower chakras are very weak, while their top 3 chakras are dominant, the top 3 chakras are receptive and as a result they become very receptive, without grounding these people lose touch of reality and without mental discipline astral influences can easily sway them.
shinninglight wrote:I have been trying not to tell you this but this schizophrenia is a real fucked up thing and since our mental health system is filled with Jews that will give you harmful pills,the best option you have is magic and meditation at list.

is this really so surprising? jews fucked up the world, a lot of people are escapist and lazy in that they sit for hours behind a TV or stoning themselves with drugs as they can't really cope with reality, so it's quite easy to see why so many people are becoming shizos.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:37 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I would have tried to help you if I had any idea how to, and I think that's how most of us here are. But we can't tell you what you should do if we don't know.

HoddedCobra did hit the nail it's me giving in to paranoic thoughts and not ignoring the enemies.

But there is a thing that i think it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

This is my last answer i will give you.
Is not any enermy attacking you,is your own mental problem disturbing you,do you not know what a mental problem is or a mental illness,schizophrenia is one,schizophrenic people do here voices in their head and it tells them to do things,so it is better you be looking for something to heal it or it will just be going on unless maybe your brain heals by itself through meditation.
You keep thinking this is an enermy attack and thats what they keep telling you that is why your not getting any help,the reality is it is not and i have given solutions on how to do this which is to do a healing working for it or you can browse natural cures for schizophrenia online and see what you find.ask Satan for help to find a cure.
my advice is offer him something in return,maybe it can be doing more rtrs,helping more in the community,ask any of the gods,they are here for you.
But the most important thing is do not stop meditating or doing yoga
HAIL SATAN

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:46 pm

RoseWolf wrote:Hi There
You must be a beginner in SS ?

Sounds like the Enemy attacking you.

When I was a beginner, the Enemy was attacking me and trying to discourage me and tried to scare me away from SS and telling me twisted things. They can come on strong.

So do Aura Protection meditation, Cleaning Aura Meditation, and Void Meditation each day.
And Practicing Mindfulness and staying Present as well.
These will help you as they have helped me.

It doesn’t help giving them attention and focus and energy. It’s not serving you. And I used to fight and react with it which was a mistake because your just focusing on it and it made it worse and noisy for me.
So...
Stay focused on what you doing now and be present with it. Like : Focus on your Breath. Feel your stomach contract and expand as you breathe. Feel the air enter your nostrils and exit. Visualize the air coming in filling your lungs and coming out. Listen to the sounds of your breathing…. Or focusing on your footsteps as you walk or be present as you drink Tea(or Coffee) each morning. Feeling the warmth of the Cup. Smelling the Tea/coffee. Paying attention to the taste. Just some examples that helped me. It’s basically using your Senses. And it helps staying out of your head and helps you slow down.
As I did this, the thoughts or “Voice” or uncomfortable Visits kept quiet and I was at peace. You can do this anywhere at any time. Do what Works For You !

Thanks bro. I'm doing the being present it's better this way. They moustly attack with thoughts from recent happenings that are anoying to me or makes me angry. So but i also am like daydreamer even in the past which makes things worse.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Catalincata94 wrote: it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

I thought you said this like a year ago, or maybe even more than a year, about your family members praying for you and accidently directing christian curses at you, and you have to bind them. More than a year and you still haven't done it? That's the problem, that kind of attitude of not getting things done.

Cro666

Postby Cro666 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.

when i just joined i accidentally created a tougthform that haunted the stair for some reason, every time when i went up or down the stairs i would see a big black mass standing there looking at me. i learned that its best to completely ignore it and it will go away, well it didnt it only got worse and worse. so one day i decided to instead of ignore i would just change the image of what was there, i visualized a beautifull and wonderfull woman standing there welcoming me. in a couple of days i did not feel anxious or anything anymore i didnt even see the black mass anymore.

I know that this is something different but it might help you is some way. maybe instead of trying to fight it by ignoring it, try to visualize a wonderfull being that is trying to help you. if you decide to try this then i hope that it will help you like it helped me :D
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one the guides, And the one the gives.

Hail Satan!

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote: it makes things worse it's that my aunt is praying for me but i didn't do a biding on her yet so i'm going to do it when there will be a full moon but widouth element infusion in the herbs just isa in the pupit. And i know for sure that she is praying for me, she told me that.

I thought you said this like a year ago, or maybe even more than a year, about your family members praying for you and accidently directing christian curses at you, and you have to bind them. More than a year and you still haven't done it? That's the problem, that kind of attitude of not getting things done.

oh so you think i'm an advanced ss and can do any meditation or working, playing around with isa? you know that people who don't have control over their mind shoudn't do black magic right? "that kind of attitude" but you are not thinking that some people are blocked in some way or another and you act like hey do isa 216 and bind her (but me being just a beginner and also not having such a good control over my mind will end just in a backfire. that was back then)

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:45 pm

Rook wrote:Literally told you to ignore these things the 1st time you made a post on it, then i told you many other times and wrote a lot to you, don't come with this 'why no one helps me' BS.
but i had always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, turns out i was right.

You know what you have to do, so just do it, i really do hate people who make excuses, as most excuses have a stench of weakness to it, i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

so do quit complaining you're SS, you know what SS stands for right?......Spiritual Satanist.. you know who Satan is right? he's only the most powerful being to ever be known to mankind, so you call yourself SS, yet you're getting bogged down by some shitty astral entity, like really?

whether you like it or not, at one point in an SS's advancement they're going to have to get proficient at being aware of and using the astral.
And I've had a lot of amazing and wonderful experiences in the astral but by the same tokens terrifying and disgusting experiences.
And they're malefic beings on the astral, the most common is known as the psy-vamp that feed of negative emotions, they literally sustain themselves by causing misery, sadness and such things.

so what, this entities just talks to you, perhaps says all sorts of mean and disgusting things, so if someone irl calls you a dumbass, do you curl up in your bed and start crying or start contemplating it, or do you just move on in life and not give a fuck?
If this is too much for you, then perhaps you're not not up to the task of being SS.

shinninglight wrote:What you are going through is a serious mental problem,you can't just get rid of the voice by tunning it out,that's not how it works,mental problems are serious issues that should be dealt with.

Void meditation will help with being shizo, but besides that shizos are severally unbalanced people as in they have little to no grounding, they need to be doing more physical activities and socializing.
their lower chakras are very weak, while their top 3 chakras are dominant, the top 3 chakras are receptive and as a result they become very receptive, without grounding these people lose touch of reality and without mental discipline astral influences can easily sway them.
shinninglight wrote:I have been trying not to tell you this but this schizophrenia is a real fucked up thing and since our mental health system is filled with Jews that will give you harmful pills,the best option you have is magic and meditation at list.

is this really so surprising? jews fucked up the world, a lot of people are escapist and lazy in that they sit for hours behind a TV or stoning themselves with drugs as they can't really cope with reality, so it's quite easy to see why so many people are becoming shizos.

What is the definition of schizophrenia,
A mental health condition that makes people sometimes to hears voices In there head and causes them anger,irritation,having emotional swings in some cases reduces there ability to feel emotions or react and sometimes leading to anxiety and depression.
this dose not look like an enermy attack.
This is why doing things like vinasa,or any other banishing ritual won't work because this is not the problem the problem is the chemical imbalance in the brain.
Which can be solved by doing specific exercises,eating healthy and particular meditations to target these brain areas.reducing stress and anxiety.healing the prefrontal cortex and the limbic system which deals with thoughts and emotion.
That is the right way to go.
Now pls do not quote again if your just going to say the same thing.
Because I have had this before basically I didn't want to answer you but just want to make things clear enough.
If schizophrenia is caused by blocked lower chakras then everybody would be schizophrenic given that 99% of the population have not don't any chakra work before but it is not the case is it and some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever
HAIL SATAN

lilquote

Postby lilquote » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 am

Rook wrote:Literally told you to ignore these things the 1st time you made a post on it, then i told you many other times and wrote a lot to you, don't come with this 'why no one helps me' BS.

This response is def something more people need to hear. I have had a similar experience to this person, attacks and mental stuff. But as long as there is some effort being put into oneself mentally and spiritually, these issues shouldn't be taking over one's entire life. Even slow improvement is something. If this person's issue is purely mental, there are solutions like meditation and workings (such as freeing the soul). If there is a being in the astral leeching energy, they can do a banishing ritual. There's never an excuse to continue suffering in this way.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 am

Catalincata94 wrote:

oh so you think i'm an advanced ss and can do any meditation or working, playing around with isa? you know that people who don't have control over their mind shoudn't do black magic right? "that kind of attitude" but you are not thinking that some people are blocked in some way or another and you act like hey do isa 216 and bind her (but me being just a beginner and also not having such a good control over my mind will end just in a backfire. that was back then)

Why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Rook

Postby Rook » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:38 am

shinninglight wrote:
Rook wrote:

A mental health condition that makes people sometimes to hears voices In there head and causes them anger,irritation,having emotional swings in some cases reduces there ability to feel emotions or react and sometimes leading to anxiety and depression.
This is why doing things like vinasa,or any other banishing ritual won't work because this is not the problem the problem is the chemical imbalance in the brain.
Which can be solved by doing specific exercises,eating healthy and particular meditations to target these brain areas.reducing stress and anxiety.healing the prefrontal cortex and the limbic system which deals with thoughts and emotion.
Because I have had this before basically I didn't want to answer you but just want to make things clear enough.
If schizophrenia is caused by blocked lower chakras then everybody would be schizophrenic given that 99% of the population have not don't any chakra work before but it is not the case is it and some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever

shinninglight wrote:this dose not look like an enermy attack.

Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on.
shinninglight wrote:some people develope schizophrenia at a small young age so it isn't caused by watching TV or whatever

Except that people are more receptive when they're kids.
besides that people these days are more prone to escapism and procrastinate a lot.

for the most part you act like one thing does not contribute to another, what you mentioned at the start are symptoms of someone who's spiritually imbalanced.
and the solutions you mentioned are the same solutions for someone who's spiritual imbalanced like that i.e grounding yourself.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 am

Just talk to father Satan my friend. I was in a similar situation tho I thought they were my own thoughts. Which led to believe that I am unworthy of being a ss and I almost quit. However, I went to Father Satan and told him everything (lets be honest he knows everything anyway) but after Ibtold him everything the thoughts were gone in an instant.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:05 am

Cro666 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:This voice makes me crazy. Always telling me stuff to leave ss and manipulating. And having muscular contractions when it talks and it's terrifing. Sometimes i barely hold control not to break something. I get extremely angry. Sometimes I just feel i can't hold it any more with this voice.

when i just joined i accidentally created a tougthform that haunted the stair for some reason, every time when i went up or down the stairs i would see a big black mass standing there looking at me. i learned that its best to completely ignore it and it will go away, well it didnt it only got worse and worse. so one day i decided to instead of ignore i would just change the image of what was there, i visualized a beautifull and wonderfull woman standing there welcoming me. in a couple of days i did not feel anxious or anything anymore i didnt even see the black mass anymore.

I know that this is something different but it might help you is some way. maybe instead of trying to fight it by ignoring it, try to visualize a wonderfull being that is trying to help you. if you decide to try this then i hope that it will help you like it helped me :D

Yeah i thought about this too that it maybe a thoughtform created by me... i tried this like a month or two ago and first he said ok i will do what you want and then i told it and concenteated on it to make him pozitive and instead of attaking me to help me or just mo make it disapear but i keept teling it and making it to be good like i was obsessed and then after an hour or more it told me that it's the enemie and he was just fucking with me and then it didn't work to calm it or anything else if i remember corectly.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 am

shinninglight wrote:

Hey bro i don't agree that this is "schizophrenia" which many people think is a mental illness but it's not, i would say schizophrenia exist in the world because if someone that goes to a doctor with some "problem" it is labeled as illness but that way it doesn't mean that the problem is an illness, there need to be evidence.

So please show evidence on chimical imbalance in the brain.

The truth is no one (doctors) knows what is the problem.
But one thing is for sure that "schizophrenia is a mentall illness" it is saying to people that they are schizophrenics and that is a mental abuse to the person. Here is some explanation, it's an inner turmoil. http://successfulschizophrenia.org

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 pm

I did banishing ritual 2 times from full moon to new moon but didn't do aura cleaning and cleaning the suroundings after the banishing as people mentioned on the forum so i didn't know that i should clean my self and the suroundings after.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Rook wrote:i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

lmfao you are so butthurt it's fucking hilarious

You don't even have the balls to insult someone directly and you're roasting this kid for being weak you cannot be serious :lol:
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:41 pm

NinRick wrote:Just talk to father Satan my friend. I was in a similar situation tho I thought they were my own thoughts. Which led to believe that I am unworthy of being a ss and I almost quit. However, I went to Father Satan and told him everything (lets be honest he knows everything anyway) but after Ibtold him everything the thoughts were gone in an instant.

He actually helped me like 2-3 months ago and got rid of it for some time but after a time it came back not sure maybe i did something wrong.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Rook wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Rook wrote:

Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on

Yes you did,what did you say on your first answer before you quoted me,about specific beings in the astral and them causing havoc which is an enemy attack.
Your the one who need to work on your understanding not me.
I gave sound advice of how to heal by focusing on healing the brain,but then you quoted me saying it is just the lower chakras and not being grounded,there is a difference in not being grounded and having schizophrenia.one can open all ones chakras and still have a mental issue unless they work on it.
People can have schizophrenia from birth just like autism,depression or anxiety.whether they watch TV or not.this can come from past life's,psychological issues or improper brain wiring and such and lack of proper happy neurochemicals.
My advice here is to treat this thing as a mental health condition that needs someone to do the right exicises,find the roots and causes and doing some brain healing work to target these areas.
But since it is not heard then so be it.
HAIL SATAN

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:08 pm

I couldn't do the binding with isa because i knew it would backfire because of lack of control over my mind. And i only know about my aunt that is praying but not sure about the uncle and she doesn't direct accidentally curses at me she is doing it because she is crazy xtian not the craziest but crazy enough.
But i'm doing now soon a biding spell with a pupit and a picture of her.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
shinninglight wrote:

Hey bro i don't agree that this is "schizophrenia" which many people think is a mental illness but it's not, i would say schizophrenia exist in the world because if someone that goes to a doctor with some "problem" it is labeled as illness but that way it doesn't mean that the problem is an illness, there need to be evidence.

But one thing is for sure that "schizophrenia is a mentall illness" it is saying to people that they are schizophrenics and that is a mental abuse to the person. Here is some explanation, it's an inner turmoil. http://successfulschizophrenia.org

Maybe when you have finished doing all the banishing rituals and nothing happens maybe then you will begin to take it seriously and understand how the brain and mind works.not every problem is an enermy attack.so says someone who should not even be commenting here again,lol.
Things I do sometimes
I am just very compassionate because I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:41 am

Catalincata94 wrote:

Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?
You are probabily doing them by yourself, you gotta relax.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

NinRick wrote:Just talk to father Satan my friend. I was in a similar situation tho I thought they were my own thoughts. Which led to believe that I am unworthy of being a ss and I almost quit. However, I went to Father Satan and told him everything (lets be honest he knows everything anyway) but after Ibtold him everything the thoughts were gone in an instant.

I don't just have thoughts or voices i also have muscular contractions which would be some problem in the brain like nervous sistem and this would mean it's an inner turmoil and maybe some attacks here and there so if having inner turmoil i take the responsability for it and i should fix it, this is how it goes if not then i won't learn anything.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem of course the enemies can come and try making things worse.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:40 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.

Rook

Postby Rook » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Rook wrote:i also see a lot of people complaining about video games, saying it took up their time in life, as if they had anything better to do in life, tell you what if you've got something better to do, then DO it, don't make excuses for not doing something.

lmfao you are so butthurt it's fucking hilarious

You don't even have the balls to insult someone directly and you're roasting this kid for being weak you cannot be serious :lol:

lol you can't honestly be this desperate to gain my attention?, tell you what, i'll give you a lil bit so you can go pleasure yourself in a corner mmm'kay?
don't expect this in the future however, not unless you work extra hard for it, because you're barely worth my time, but i'm generous as you can see.

Rook

Postby Rook » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:58 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Rook wrote:

Never said it was, reading is one thing, understanding what you read is another thing, which you probably should work on

Yes you did,what did you say on your first answer before you quoted me,about specific beings in the astral and them causing havoc which is an enemy attack.

yes, BEFORE i quoted you, because i was speaking about HIS specific problem, again, you should really try to understand what you read.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
shinninglight wrote:What is the definition of schizophrenia,

Maybe when you have finished doing all the banishing rituals and nothing happens maybe then you will begin to take it seriously and understand how the brain and mind works.not every problem is an enermy attack.so says someone who should not even be commenting here again,lol.
Things I do sometimes
I am just very compassionate because I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.

I know exactly that not every thing is an attack and i have inner turmoil too this is what i've realized and want to do something for both problems but if you still believe that schizophrenia is an illness go tell this to the people who got better than before that was diagnosticated with schizophrenia, the fact is if it would be such a bad thing as you said or if it would be a disease, than there wouldn't be so many people that got over it. Many have this proble that they hear a voice or more, some can work and no one knows about what is with them and someone can't work and not all have the same simptoms it's diferent to everybody some got rid of it by just talking about it.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?

I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.

Ups www.successfulschizophrenia.org

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Man why do i have muscular contractions? Can the enemies make me muscular contractions to distract me?

I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.
astral entities can't cause you muscular contractions, if you know yourself well you wouldn't have these delusions about the enemy making you completely unable to do anything and accept that it's all a big thoughtform you created with your own mind.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Also you said you don't have schizophrenia then proceed to link a schizophrenia website with people who have your own problems.

Adolf Hitler

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Rook wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Rook wrote:

yes, BEFORE i quoted you, because i was speaking about HIS specific problem, again, you should really try to understand what you read.

So isn't it he's problem we are talking of here,or is it something else.
You seem to be the one confused who needs understanding
You are not trying to see that both your answers are for the same problem which is that he is schizo and not being enemy attack
Good luck trying to tell me to understand again
HAIL SATAN

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 am

Rook wrote:lol you can't honestly be this desperate to gain my attention?, tell you what, i'll give you a lil bit so you can go pleasure yourself in a corner mmm'kay?
don't expect this in the future however, not unless you work extra hard for it, because you're barely worth my time, but i'm generous as you can see.

Hey rook why are you throwing weak jabs on a completely different topic stop acting like a pussy and say what you wanna say

Where I come from we take guys like you and put you to a corner and you only get to go home after you piss your pants

I don't really want your attention I just want to make fun of your bitchass tbh. I bet you cried when I didn't read your stupid ass post about games thats probably why you go to other threads still butthurt over that stupid shit

Grow the fuck up

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:31 am

Catalincata94 wrote:

He actually helped me like 2-3 months ago and got rid of it for some time but after a time it came back not sure maybe i did something wrong.

Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You want everyone to do your work for you. The Gods and Goddesses are not going to feed you grapes and pamper you, they have their own lives and also a war to fight, and you have the ability to do things yourself. They might have given you a boost and help, but then you allowed it to drain away? Excellent work.

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Why I no take advice but ignore everyone"?

shinninglight wrote:I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.

Without revealing anything, but instead keeping yourself safe and anonymous, it might be beneficial to make a thread about such a programme. Undoubtedly, there are/will be many who have mental health problems, and a start of some proper, actual help for it, which actually works, would be extremely good (if you haven't made a thread for it already).

Catalincata94 wrote:

I don't just have thoughts or voices i also have muscular contractions which would be some problem in the brain like nervous sistem and this would mean it's an inner turmoil and maybe some attacks here and there so if having inner turmoil i take the responsability for it and i should fix it, this is how it goes if not then i won't learn anything.

Muscle twitches are very common, and are so in the calves especially. Your diet might need to be improved, and they can also be induced because of stress, not to mention it is frequent during/after exercise, as well.

Catalincata94 wrote:

Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem

Keep saying "I have problems" and you will have more problems. If you had taken advice, you would be speaking positively in the present tense, not negatively.

of course the enemies can come and try making things worse.

Of course it's everyone else's fault.

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: You are probabily doing them by yourself, you gotta relax.

Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Rook

Postby Rook » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:23 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Rook wrote:lol you can't honestly be this desperate to gain my attention?, tell you what, i'll give you a lil bit so you can go pleasure yourself in a corner mmm'kay?

Hey rook why are you throwing weak jabs on a completely different topic stop acting like a pussy and say what you wanna say

Where I come from we take guys like you and put you to a corner and you only get to go home after you piss your pants

I don't really want your attention I just want to make fun of your bitchass tbh. I bet you cried when I didn't read your stupid ass post about games thats probably why you go to other threads still butthurt over that stupid shit

Grow the fuck up

I said if you wanted my attention you'd have to try extra hard, is this truly the best you can do? but i must say, it's really amusing to me seeing you triggered like this, so i'll give you a bit of attention as you tried your best here and i pity you.

'weak jab' lol, if you had actually read my post on your topic you'd know that it's there to educate and help people.
I could've cared less if you read it, nor did i expect you to read it, as that would've taken a bit of competence on your part, besides that you also stated that you were not going to debate(twice) but now you're getting pissy because i didn't debate you on your topic lol?
you talk big but i didn't have any addiction or problems with something as trivial as a video game as you did lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

now listen well little boii, you can talk big as much as you want when you're hiding behind a monitor, anyone can type and be a keyboard warrior, you're not really impressing me(even though you're trying your best too) or anyone here.

i can tell you got triggered on both your topic and here, because if you didn't you wouldn't have resorted to such baseless insults on both, but that's your problem not mines.
perhaps next time you don't display your insecurities in such a brash way.
Dahaarkan wrote:Grow the fuck up
the irony :lol:
i thought you were barely worth my time before, but now you've certainly hit a new low.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:34 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You want everyone to do your work for you. The Gods and Goddesses are not going to feed you grapes and pamper you, they have their own lives and also a war to fight, and you have the ability to do things yourself. They might have given you a boost and help, but then you allowed it to drain away? Excellent work.

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Why I no take advice but ignore everyone"?

shinninglight wrote:I am going through a mental health condition myself and healing and I use to think that my problem was enermy attack or some other things not until I found out thanks to Azazel that it is cause by lack of dopamine and other feel good neurochemicals and now I am doing a program for it which is working very well.so don't take this like I do not know what I am saying bro.

Without revealing anything, but instead keeping yourself safe and anonymous, it might be beneficial to make a thread about such a programme. Undoubtedly, there are/will be many who have mental health problems, and a start of some proper, actual help for it, which actually works, would be extremely good (if you haven't made a thread for it already).

Catalincata94 wrote:

Muscle twitches are very common, and are so in the calves especially. Your diet might need to be improved, and they can also be induced because of stress, not to mention it is frequent during/after exercise, as well.

Catalincata94 wrote:

Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem

Keep saying "I have problems" and you will have more problems. If you had taken advice, you would be speaking positively in the present tense, not negatively.

Catalincata94 wrote:

Testimony, testimony, testimony. Where is your testimony after having done power meditations and coming out the other side a much better person?

I understand what you said first. No more help.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.

But why would it be always my fault?
Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:He actually helped me like 2-3 months ago and got rid of it for some time but after a time it came back not sure maybe i did something wrong.

Catalincata94 wrote:I don't just have thoughts or voices i also have muscular contractions which would be some problem in the brain like nervous sistem and this would mean it's an inner turmoil and maybe some attacks here and there so if having inner turmoil i take the responsability for it and i should fix it, this is how it goes if not then i won't learn anything.

Catalincata94 wrote:Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem

Catalincata94 wrote:I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.

I got 100 things to solve in my life and if i don't solve all of them at the same time i got that I'm lazy, bulshit or that "I'm not doing anything" I'm doing 100 things and guess what everything falls down on me why ? Because i did to much at the same time but no keep geting stuff like "you dont do anything" bs "you're lazy" but if i go at normal speed again same thing.

I don't ignore everyone and i took advices. Don't try to make me believe something that is not true. Same thing as in new age.

And if i have such a bad mental problem why do you even talk to me? talking with a "retard" because that's a person with mental illness, it uselles to talk to them. Everyone knows that. Everyone want's to get rid of them.

Why sould i always put the blame on me and get distructive towards me and maybe doing something stupid and fatal because i didn't do it right.
If i only analyze my own mistakes i wouldn't learn so much but if i analize other mistakes too i got more to learn. So this way i can see my mistakes and others mistakes.

Did i said that i meditated so much? And did i say that everything got well with meditation? No. You leave testimony if you got something pozitive about meditation as you said and that's happening after a longer time so where would be my testimony if i didn't meditated so much time? when i was on medication i coudnt do it because i was blocked and because i believed it's limiting me and not letting me advance, and if somethings continuously fucks your brain then you can meditate for the rest of your life you wouldn't go far or maybe nothing at all. So i got rid of medication = i got rid of blockage. And i'm proud for that :P

So it's not easy for me to stay pozitive with negative and pesimistic people around me.
And i know what i can do for that but right now i have other things to do and will do it later because i cant do too many things at the same time.

You can't spread yourself too thinly. You have to do one or a couple of things at a time. There might be 100 things which need doing, but if you work a tiny bit on each muscle, instead of working a decent amount on a couple of muscles at a time, then you're hardly going to be a bodybuilding hunk in the running for the World Strongman!

You have to work decently on a few things at once, then rest them after a proper period of work done and go onto something else, doing a full working on one or two things, then after that going onto something else to keep the balance. Meanwhile, keep notes and references of things (i.e. in a black book which you keep private and clean and safe) so you know what's what with your progress, while also doing the basic protections and cleanings. Trying to do all 100 things at once is not working on anything properly nor enough because it is not enough for each thing and it all just dies out.

The point is if you keep saying you have problems, etc., then you will have, and maybe more. You have to decide to think positively and speak positively in yourself. This is one of the first things which must be done, because if you don't believe it, then the chances of it working are lower.

When I say it's everyone else's fault, which you realised what I meant, it was that you have a lot of reasons and excuses. It is using/wasting a lot of energy saying all of these things, which could be used for improving yourself instead. I think you might need a confidant, someone to go to and complain to who will listen to you, but how well can they help you? It's difficult escaping that crutch and learning to stand on your own two feet, but we're always still here to offer help and advice - you have to then apply that to yourself and throw that crutch away.

It's OK if you didn't do something correctly, if you realise that and learn a better way to do it successfully. You have realised that, as you just said it to me, so now you can find ways to make sure that you can continue to do it correctly and successfully now, and not continue to worry about things. As I say, just start lowly and slowly and work your way up carefully, but don't go too crazily with it. Just focus on a couple of things and increase carefully from there.

Basically, you have to start somewhere and keep going relentlessly and not stopping. I hope that you are much better without those jew poisons called "medicines". I don't know the effects of just stopping them immediately and all of a sudden, but the advice which doctors give is to ween oneself off them over a period of time. Regardless, though, meditations should be done, as well, the very least of which and safest of which are AoP and Aura and Chakra Cleanings, with SURYA/SURYAE and AUM and SaTaNaMa and SATANAS.

Carefully later, other vibrations should also be used, rather than merely visualising alone. You might prefer to use a Rune which can help with cleaning mental problems and you should choose a very good positive/present-tense affirmation for it. Since ice slows things down, maybe fire to increase things a bit - but very, very carefully. Maybe do a practice run of it for a short amount of time to gauge it, to notice your Physical, Emotional and Psychological responses so you can notice things and see where you need to go from there. Yoga is also important, which is a Spiritual exercise and adds to the benefits. Remember and follow the 8-fold path. Try a few of them, then add more over time carefully and sensibly.

I bet you know these things already, but sometimes we need to be told them again. Rook said that they advised you to do something, then you asked why no-one is helping you. It's as if whatever is said to you here is deflected and a reason and excuse is given to replace any advice and help shared with you. You seem to be stuck in that for the moment, like a Mental block. It's like a knee-jerk reaction which you have become very used to and so comfortable in doing that you do it nearly without realising, and then wonder why no-one is helping you, not realising that you are, in fact, being helped. What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

You know you can't do too many things at the same time, so then don't. Do a bit and work up from there. If you need to, make a priority list of things. Start lowly and slowly, then work up from there. A lot of us wish that we could have a Physical someone, either a Lover or a Friend, to do the workings and meditations with, but it's pointless wishing for something that is not quite possible Physically yet. I saw a post or a signature recently, and it said that one has been chosen for the very reason that things are difficult. It is our own/one's own individual decision ultimately, though, but we are capable. Start lowly and slowly somewhere, and build up from there carefully and sensibly and keep going relentlessly.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:24 am

Rook wrote:...

Idk rook I don't think the "you're not worth my time" cop out works if you keep responding with longer posts lol

I never had a game addiction I have this thing called a social life and when you have one of those you talk to and interact with people and see how things affect them.

And yes rook I am very triggered that's why I go to other topics responding to completely unrelated conversations bringing up a conversation that happened days ago

As for impressing you lmao, I still don't think you get that I'm mocking you

Rook response simulator:

Uhh ur not worth my time lol try harder ur insecure

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:34 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Again, why do you want others to do your work for you? Don't say that you don't.

You can't spread yourself too thinly. You have to do one or a couple of things at a time. There might be 100 things which need doing, but if you work a tiny bit on each muscle, instead of working a decent amount on a couple of muscles at a time, then you're hardly going to be a bodybuilding hunk in the running for the World Strongman!

You have to work decently on a few things at once, then rest them after a proper period of work done and go onto something else, doing a full working on one or two things, then after that going onto something else to keep the balance. Meanwhile, keep notes and references of things (i.e. in a black book which you keep private and clean and safe) so you know what's what with your progress, while also doing the basic protections and cleanings. Trying to do all 100 things at once is not working on anything properly nor enough because it is not enough for each thing and it all just dies out.

The point is if you keep saying you have problems, etc., then you will have, and maybe more. You have to decide to think positively and speak positively in yourself. This is one of the first things which must be done, because if you don't believe it, then the chances of it working are lower.

When I say it's everyone else's fault, which you realised what I meant, it was that you have a lot of reasons and excuses. It is using/wasting a lot of energy saying all of these things, which could be used for improving yourself instead. I think you might need a confidant, someone to go to and complain to who will listen to you, but how well can they help you? It's difficult escaping that crutch and learning to stand on your own two feet, but we're always still here to offer help and advice - you have to then apply that to yourself and throw that crutch away.

It's OK if you didn't do something correctly, if you realise that and learn a better way to do it successfully. You have realised that, as you just said it to me, so now you can find ways to make sure that you can continue to do it correctly and successfully now, and not continue to worry about things. As I say, just start lowly and slowly and work your way up carefully, but don't go too crazily with it. Just focus on a couple of things and increase carefully from there.

Basically, you have to start somewhere and keep going relentlessly and not stopping. I hope that you are much better without those jew poisons called "medicines". I don't know the effects of just stopping them immediately and all of a sudden, but the advice which doctors give is to ween oneself off them over a period of time. Regardless, though, meditations should be done, as well, the very least of which and safest of which are AoP and Aura and Chakra Cleanings, with SURYA/SURYAE and AUM and SaTaNaMa and SATANAS.

Carefully later, other vibrations should also be used, rather than merely visualising alone. You might prefer to use a Rune which can help with cleaning mental problems and you should choose a very good positive/present-tense affirmation for it. Since ice slows things down, maybe fire to increase things a bit - but very, very carefully. Maybe do a practice run of it for a short amount of time to gauge it, to notice your Physical, Emotional and Psychological responses so you can notice things and see where you need to go from there. Yoga is also important, which is a Spiritual exercise and adds to the benefits. Remember and follow the 8-fold path. Try a few of them, then add more over time carefully and sensibly.

I bet you know these things already, but sometimes we need to be told them again. Rook said that they advised you to do something, then you asked why no-one is helping you. It's as if whatever is said to you here is deflected and a reason and excuse is given to replace any advice and help shared with you. You seem to be stuck in that for the moment, like a Mental block. It's like a knee-jerk reaction which you have become very used to and so comfortable in doing that you do it nearly without realising, and then wonder why no-one is helping you, not realising that you are, in fact, being helped. What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

You know you can't do too many things at the same time, so then don't. Do a bit and work up from there. If you need to, make a priority list of things. Start lowly and slowly, then work up from there. A lot of us wish that we could have a Physical someone, either a Lover or a Friend, to do the workings and meditations with, but it's pointless wishing for something that is not quite possible Physically yet. I saw a post or a signature recently, and it said that one has been chosen for the very reason that things are difficult. It is our own/one's own individual decision ultimately, though, but we are capable. Start lowly and slowly somewhere, and build up from there carefully and sensibly and keep going relentlessly.

:) I didn't known about the 8-fold path but some years back i was listening to someone who also had some buddhist teachings and i knew it's true what he said but didn't know the exact sorce and yeah didn't really searched for it. So this 8-fold path got me a real good feeling xD (i want to learn it)
What do you want us to say? I would ask what you'd want us to do, but we cannot, nor would we ever, do your workings and meditations for you.

True only we can help ourselves.
I wanted to know things but few people posted sources like 8-fold path.

Thanks for the reply.

Cro666

Postby Cro666 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:He actually helped me like 2-3 months ago and got rid of it for some time but after a time it came back not sure maybe i did something wrong.

Catalincata94 wrote:I don't just have thoughts or voices i also have muscular contractions which would be some problem in the brain like nervous sistem and this would mean it's an inner turmoil and maybe some attacks here and there so if having inner turmoil i take the responsability for it and i should fix it, this is how it goes if not then i won't learn anything.

Catalincata94 wrote:Man if it is an inner turmoil which can take long to get rid of it if done nothing then i'm just wasting my time ignoring them and not don't doing anything against it because ah it's just an enemy but when you have muscular contractions and problems with concentration and memory and others keep saying igonre it but i look at the reality that i do have a problem with the mind or brain that needs to be fixed but if i have this problem

Catalincata94 wrote:I can definetly say i'm not doing it at all. One individual had this too on testimony on http://www.successfulschizophrenia.com if i would say i am doing it i would just lie to my self because i know as a fact because i know my self pretty well. But thanks.

Stop beating yourself up like that...

It is clear that you are overburdened and its clear that you are not able to handle it at the moment. You say: I have a hundred problems to solve and if i dont fix everything i am lazy. Or why is it always my fault why do i get the blame for everything why is it always my fault.

Now let me ask you a question: Why do you need to solve eveything at the same time or solve anything at all, Why do you care if people think you are lazy, Why do you have to blame yourself or blame others? The answer is simple you dont have to solve anything, you dont have to care for what another person thinks, you dont have to blame/beat up yourself or anyone else. It is all between your ears, There is nothing that you need to solve or do.

You are overworked / overburdened / stressed out, Learn that you dont have to do everything or anything in that regard. The only thing that you should do now (in my opinion) is let everything go and take a break from it all, Your health is the most important thing here and right now what you need most is some fresh air.

I do not know what hickups there are in your real life but regarding spritualism take it easy for a while, go back to the basics and stop with all other meditations untill you are doing better again. Maybe do some fun things to get your mind off of your worries and troubles, Listen to your body and do what feels best. when you know that things are going better slowly pick up the meditations again.

Just because you are with satan now doesnt mean that you have become a super human, You still need to know how to handle stress and other difficult situations because if you dont bother paying attention to it things like whats happing now can and will happen. And dont think that just because you are a SS now that you have to do the RTR's and all the other things. Do you seriously think that Satan or the gods want you to suffer like this, You know that they care about you and want you to be happy and strong. Yes the RTR's are important but that does not mean that your life is not important, You are not some lowly slave remember that well.
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one the guides, And the one the gives.

Hail Satan!

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:34 am

Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

Also you said you don't have schizophrenia then proceed to link a schizophrenia website with people who have your own problems.

That's not a link of a schizophrenia website. It's a link to a website where it says there is no schizophrenia.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:46 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

That's not a link of a schizophrenia website. It's a link to a website where it says there is no schizophrenia.
schizophrenia could be many things, like be very delusional, or have mental issues that make you unstable, it’s just a name.

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 am

Aquarius wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Also you said you don't have schizophrenia then proceed to link a schizophrenia website with people who have your own problems.

schizophrenia could be many things, like be very delusional, or have mental issues that make you unstable, it’s just a name.

I heard or read someone saying that a lot of people, like everyone of a type, are diagnosed with schizophrenia and then after that they 'come down' with a re-diagnosis with something else after.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy