Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

July 7th-August 2nd

Aldrick Strickland said:
Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.
One of my most hated times of the year :? Make sure to put an aura of protection on the eletronic stuff that you have. During a Retrograde Mercury my fridge broke :x

StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?
Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).

StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?
Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).

NinRick said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?

This is just a guess but how are your feet?

I'm just trying to think of things, because i don't wanna fry my shit.

StraitShot47 said:
NinRick said:
StraitShot47 said:
I assume this is bad?

My feet are fine xD I just imagined to crush it beneath my feet I didn‘t actually used my real feet if you mean this

NinRick said:
StraitShot47 said:
NinRick said:

My feet are fine xD I just imagined to crush it beneath my feet I didn‘t actually used my real feet if you mean this

That's not what I ment at all boss.

Thanks for the heads up. Expect slow internet during this time.

StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?

Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

How do you put an AoP over an electronic item? I have quite a few of these.

Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?

Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

Youre entitled to your wrong opinion. ;)

Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I assume this is bad?

Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
vO2shsB.gif

We have an idea to do something which should be quick, easy and simple.
TXmZyLm.gif

...but is not...
YahSKzx.gif

The piece of shit doesn't work so we get wound-up...
BbnQEab.gif

bbEsmzu.gif

cstrFmn.gif

OGhkyeO.gif

https://youtu.be/b-Mdzjt1sXs
This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy
https://i.imgur.com/b26y2dJ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/u09goGb.gif

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
I assume this is bad?

Fine. Keep panicking as much as you want.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:

Fine. Keep panicking as much as you want.
Mercury retrograde wreaks havoc literally.. some mercury retrogrades ago all the iphones my family had stopped working in the exact same way. It's always during mercury retrograde that electric stuff stops working at my house lol

FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
I assume this is bad?

Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
vO2shsB.gif

TXmZyLm.gif

...but is not...
YahSKzx.gif

BbnQEab.gif

bbEsmzu.gif

cstrFmn.gif

OGhkyeO.gif

This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.

Its okay you dont understand Astrology. I was ignorant once too.

Lets not forget that Mercury will also retrograde back and be opposing the Pluto/Saturn conjunction and it'll even be stationary while in that opposition before it goes direct again. So yeah... Need to protect your electronics to the extreme here. My laptop is basically the only thing I have to be able to get on the forums and internet, so im going to be protecting it fiercely.
If you feel like you cant protect your things, don't be afraid to ask your GDs for a little help. This Mercury retrograde is going to be extreme.

If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.

Edelwise said:

You just use any protective mantra that you like and visualize the item with a white or whitegold aura around it, then make an affirmation that its protected from the energies of mercury retrograde, or just make your own type of affirmation stating that its protected in every way.
I believe the Algiz rune would be best for this type of thing, since it protects against negative or damaging energies.
Just visualize the electronic with a white/whitegold aura and with a bunch of algiz runes floating around it while vibrating, then state your affirmation either 8 or 9 times.
That's how I do it anyways

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:

Second.

vO2shsB.gif

TXmZyLm.gif

...but is not...
YahSKzx.gif

BbnQEab.gif

bbEsmzu.gif

cstrFmn.gif

OGhkyeO.gif

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy

It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :p

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.

Edelwise said:
If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.
In the occasion of anomalous servo-skull functions, a ritual to the omnissiah is required to keep the machine spirit in the servo-skull calm then place a purity seal on it.

Edelwise said:

If you've done an AoP on yourself, it's not much different. White-gold energy around the item in question, affirmation to be protected from all things at all times, and it'll be protected. Doesn't have to be worded to protect against JUST the retrograde, as a general protection will protect it before and after the retrograde, as well as during.

Another important thing is that when Mercury is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn is when the jews intent censor and make internet fall.

Edelwise said:
You can just do a simple affirmation on it while visualizing a white-gold aura around it. It's the same as putting an AoP on another person, or a pet.
You can also vibrate mantras into them before stating the affirmation for additional power. In that case you'd want to put your hand(s) onto the object while vibrating, if possible.

Hope this helps you :)

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Second.

vO2shsB.gif

TXmZyLm.gif

...but is not...
YahSKzx.gif

BbnQEab.gif

bbEsmzu.gif

cstrFmn.gif

OGhkyeO.gif

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy

It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :p

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.

Its OK you like to pretend to know how astrology works online.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.

Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.
Put the steroids down. That 'roid rage doesn't become you.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

This is all Natural Baby. I know you want some.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...

Edelwise said:
The working I do in case you still have no answer is thus:

-Raising energies via 666 meditation
-Vibrating Algiz 40x (or 88 and 111) while visualizing the rune inside of my computer (or any other electronic device/vehicle of importance) and other electronics nearby
-Affirmation: "My computer (or other device) and all electronics of importance to me are permanently safe, secure, protected, and working perfectly at all times in a positive and healthy way for me."
-Vibrate SATANAS
-Vibrate Aum

And if you feel you need to add more to the working, try these steps:
-Shout "Praise the Omnissiah" in Lingua Technis (optional)
-Burn the (((heretic))) with more Final RTRs
-Light incense

Wotanwarrior said:
Another important thing is that when Mercury is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn is when the jews intent censor and make internet fall.
If we really hit them hard with the Final RTR before this Mercury Retrograde period begins, it will make it more difficult for them to censor successfully, they already tried taking JoS down completely last MR and only made it harder to take down.

The Final RTR is also destroying their own protection against these planetary retrograde periods and causing them to suffer even greater.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Wotanwarrior said:
If we really hit them hard with the Final RTR before this Mercury Retrograde period begins, it will make it more difficult for them to censor successfully, they already tried taking JoS down completely last MR and only made it harder to take down.

The Final RTR is also destroying their own protection against these planetary retrograde periods and causing them to suffer even greater.

Let's do it, until the damn hebrew alphabet is totally destroyed.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...

And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)
Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)
Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!

You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.
Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back