July 7th-August 2nd

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

luis
Posts: 1950

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby luis » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.

One of my most hated times of the year :? Make sure to put an aura of protection on the eletronic stuff that you have. During a Retrograde Mercury my fridge broke :x

StraitShot47
Posts: 439

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 391
Location: Germany

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby NinRick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


Wow thanks this time I will protect my electronics!

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do that tho? XD
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 391
Location: Germany

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby NinRick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:55 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?

Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 391
Location: Germany

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby NinRick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:55 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?

Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

StraitShot47
Posts: 439

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 am

NinRick wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?

Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).


This is just a guess but how are your feet?

I'm just trying to think of things, because i don't wanna fry my shit.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 391
Location: Germany

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby NinRick » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 am

StraitShot47 wrote:
NinRick wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
I assume this is bad?

Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).


This is just a guess but how are your feet?

I'm just trying to think of things, because i don't wanna fry my shit.


My feet are fine xD I just imagined to crush it beneath my feet I didn‘t actually used my real feet if you mean this
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
LightAlgur
Posts: 113
Contact:

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby LightAlgur » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Thanks for the reminder.

StraitShot47
Posts: 439

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:03 pm

NinRick wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
NinRick wrote:Yes at this time energy works to destroy electronics. I managed to destroy a hairdryer with my hate (accidental) and my car broke (electronic).


This is just a guess but how are your feet?

I'm just trying to think of things, because i don't wanna fry my shit.


My feet are fine xD I just imagined to crush it beneath my feet I didn‘t actually used my real feet if you mean this


That's not what I ment at all boss.

Yurei
Posts: 10

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Yurei » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Expect slow internet during this time.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 699
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.


As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune


Never trust those who are without.

User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 101

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Edelwise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:51 pm

How do you put an AoP over an electronic item? I have quite a few of these.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.


As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.


Youre entitled to your wrong opinion. ;)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 am

Larissa666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
Image

We have an idea to do something which should be quick, easy and simple.
Image

...but is not...
Image

The piece of shit doesn't work so we get wound-up...
Image
Image
Image
Image

https://youtu.be/b-Mdzjt1sXs
This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy
https://i.imgur.com/b26y2dJ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/u09goGb.gif

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 699
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:48 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.


As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.


Youre entitled to your wrong opinion. ;)



Fine. Keep panicking as much as you want.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune


Never trust those who are without.

Aquarius
Posts: 2555

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.


As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.


Youre entitled to your wrong opinion. ;)



Fine. Keep panicking as much as you want.
Mercury retrograde wreaks havoc literally.. some mercury retrogrades ago all the iphones my family had stopped working in the exact same way. It's always during mercury retrograde that electric stuff stops working at my house lol
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:24 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
Image

We have an idea to do something which should be quick, easy and simple.
Image

...but is not...
Image

The piece of shit doesn't work so we get wound-up...
Image
Image
Image
Image

https://youtu.be/b-Mdzjt1sXs
This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy
https://i.imgur.com/b26y2dJ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/u09goGb.gif

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.


Its okay you dont understand Astrology. I was ignorant once too.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Sun
Posts: 67

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Sun » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:46 pm

Lets not forget that Mercury will also retrograde back and be opposing the Pluto/Saturn conjunction and it'll even be stationary while in that opposition before it goes direct again. So yeah... Need to protect your electronics to the extreme here. My laptop is basically the only thing I have to be able to get on the forums and internet, so im going to be protecting it fiercely.
If you feel like you cant protect your things, don't be afraid to ask your GDs for a little help. This Mercury retrograde is going to be extreme.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 393
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 am

Hell yeah B) As someone who feels more empowered when Mercury is in retrograde this will help a bit, thanks for letting me know :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Image

User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 101

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Edelwise » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:10 am

If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.

User avatar
Sun
Posts: 67

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Sun » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:00 am

Edelwise wrote:How do you put an AoP over an electronic item? I have quite a few of these.



You just use any protective mantra that you like and visualize the item with a white or whitegold aura around it, then make an affirmation that its protected from the energies of mercury retrograde, or just make your own type of affirmation stating that its protected in every way.
I believe the Algiz rune would be best for this type of thing, since it protects against negative or damaging energies.
Just visualize the electronic with a white/whitegold aura and with a bunch of algiz runes floating around it while vibrating, then state your affirmation either 8 or 9 times.
That's how I do it anyways

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:12 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.

As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
Image

We have an idea to do something which should be quick, easy and simple.
Image

...but is not...
Image

The piece of shit doesn't work so we get wound-up...
Image
Image
Image
Image

https://youtu.be/b-Mdzjt1sXs
This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy
https://i.imgur.com/b26y2dJ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/u09goGb.gif

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.


Its okay you dont understand Astrology. I was ignorant once too.

It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :-P

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Rook
Posts: 178

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Rook » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 am

Edelwise wrote:If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.

In the occasion of anomalous servo-skull functions, a ritual to the omnissiah is required to keep the machine spirit in the servo-skull calm then place a purity seal on it.

Adrellis
Posts: 92

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Adrellis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 am

Edelwise wrote:If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.


If you've done an AoP on yourself, it's not much different. White-gold energy around the item in question, affirmation to be protected from all things at all times, and it'll be protected. Doesn't have to be worded to protect against JUST the retrograde, as a general protection will protect it before and after the retrograde, as well as during.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 711

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Another important thing is that when Mercury is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn is when the jews intent censor and make internet fall.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Shael
Posts: 622
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Shael » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Edelwise wrote:How do you put an AoP over an electronic item? I have quite a few of these.
You can just do a simple affirmation on it while visualizing a white-gold aura around it. It's the same as putting an AoP on another person, or a pet.
You can also vibrate mantras into them before stating the affirmation for additional power. In that case you'd want to put your hand(s) onto the object while vibrating, if possible.

Hope this helps you :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:21 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Second.

So we're just using our computer merrily, minding our own business, browsing the Web or doing an important document, post, video or presentation.
Image

We have an idea to do something which should be quick, easy and simple.
Image

...but is not...
Image

The piece of shit doesn't work so we get wound-up...
Image
Image
Image
Image

https://youtu.be/b-Mdzjt1sXs
This shiz is fo' real, G. It's actually real - just look at the comments to see proof. If this shit happens, then fucking panick and call in a "priest" to do an exorcism!

NSfW/bloody/gory/deathy
https://i.imgur.com/b26y2dJ.gif
https://i.imgur.com/u09goGb.gif

Well, this can be at any time of the frickin' year! :x :evil: For the Astrological dates, it might just be more a bad time to start making new technology, or having larger technology things, such as businesses or grids/networks, either not work as they'd prefer or that they'd be more susceptible to problems if anyone wanted to avenge against someone by destroying their technology, similar to the 'veil' being thinner on Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Hey - the jew rabbis might use such a time in the future to reverse Humanity back down to a primitive, pre-tech state again! If it were to work, then most people wouldn't know that it was jew magic because of being ignorant, so the jew is holding those cards close to its chest until a correct time as to use them.


Its okay you dont understand Astrology. I was ignorant once too.

It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :-P

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.


Its OK you like to pretend to know how astrology works online.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Its okay you dont understand Astrology. I was ignorant once too.

It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :-P

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.


Its OK you like to pretend to know how astrology works online.

Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:27 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:It's OK you like to be hard online. We all be a dog on the Internet (i.e. "Online, no-one knows you're a dog"), as well. OK - your turn! :-P

While Astrology is a difficult discipline, I have experienced technology fucking up at any point in time of the year, not just during Mercury Retrograde. If I'm not mistaken, during a 'time', things might not happen but do happen later, after the energies 'come down' from the Astral, i.e. after having had the time to manifest Physically.


Its OK you like to pretend to know how astrology works online.

Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.



Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:32 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Its OK you like to pretend to know how astrology works online.

Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.



Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.

Put the steroids down. That 'roid rage doesn't become you.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:12 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Yeah, using phrases such as "it might just be" and "if I'm not mistaken" means I am pretending that everything I say is correct. It's great to be an ignorant and arrogant troll.



Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.

Put the steroids down. That 'roid rage doesn't become you.



This is all Natural Baby. I know you want some.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

Pfft dont talk about yourself like that. I think youre great. Things would not be fancy around here without you.

Put the steroids down. That 'roid rage doesn't become you.



This is all Natural Baby. I know you want some.

Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 250
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 am

Edelwise wrote:If no one is offering me an answer, then I'll have to open a Warhammer 40.000 tome and read what the tech-priests recommend in such cases. I certainly don't want my servitor flying skull to suddenly lose power and make a dent in the floor.

The working I do in case you still have no answer is thus:

-Raising energies via 666 meditation
-Vibrating Algiz 40x (or 88 and 111) while visualizing the rune inside of my computer (or any other electronic device/vehicle of importance) and other electronics nearby
-Affirmation: "My computer (or other device) and all electronics of importance to me are permanently safe, secure, protected, and working perfectly at all times in a positive and healthy way for me."
-Vibrate SATANAS
-Vibrate Aum

And if you feel you need to add more to the working, try these steps:
-Shout "Praise the Omnissiah" in Lingua Technis (optional)
-Burn the (((heretic))) with more Final RTRs
-Light incense
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 250
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:25 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:Another important thing is that when Mercury is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn is when the jews intent censor and make internet fall.

If we really hit them hard with the Final RTR before this Mercury Retrograde period begins, it will make it more difficult for them to censor successfully, they already tried taking JoS down completely last MR and only made it harder to take down.

The Final RTR is also destroying their own protection against these planetary retrograde periods and causing them to suffer even greater.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:56 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Put the steroids down. That 'roid rage doesn't become you.



This is all Natural Baby. I know you want some.

Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...


And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 711

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:13 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:Another important thing is that when Mercury is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn is when the jews intent censor and make internet fall.

If we really hit them hard with the Final RTR before this Mercury Retrograde period begins, it will make it more difficult for them to censor successfully, they already tried taking JoS down completely last MR and only made it harder to take down.

The Final RTR is also destroying their own protection against these planetary retrograde periods and causing them to suffer even greater.


Let's do it, until the damn hebrew alphabet is totally destroyed.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

This is all Natural Baby. I know you want some.

Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...


And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)

Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 197

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Well...you do make quite a persuasive argument...


And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)

Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!


You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
And Im always HARD on the internet when youre around. ;)

Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!


You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.

Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Like...finally! Now let's use all of that energy for Spiritual purposes!


You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.

Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P


Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Shael
Posts: 622
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Shael » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:52 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :P
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:39 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
You two are my favorite shipped pairing in this big Satanic anime.

Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P


Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u

Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :P

Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P


Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u

Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :P

Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!


Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

You Flagged it as Spam?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P


Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u

Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Shipped? I didn't realise I was a commodity. Oh, you said "favourite". Well, cool. I think you're quite lovely, as well. :P
To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :P

Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!


Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

You Flagged it as Spam?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 391
Location: Germany

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby NinRick » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is coming.


I assume this is bad?


Nowhere near people here hype it to be. Just keep up your AoP and you will be fine.


As for electronics...pls give me a break. Electronics break whole year, and incidence of electronics breaking during MR is no higher than it breaking during any other period.

So you say that the knowledge from our HPs is wrong? xD

I speak from experience here electronics BREAK when MR haha I destroyed a Hairdryer with my anger, also my car broke, an Engine from my friend broke due to a glitch in the code and a handy from another friend broke, all this happened on the same MR lol
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Jigoku de hotoke ni atta yo u

Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.

Shael wrote:To "ship" a couple is an anime-term for supporting a couple. For example in a romcom anime the protagonist may have several romantic interests, so fans may say "I ship [protagonist] with [girl 1]". :P

Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!


Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?

No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:25 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.


Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!


Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?

No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...



Its the mercury retro coming. Misunderstandings abound.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:52 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Reported for spam. Seriously - ask a mod to check and screenshot it for you. :-P

I always thought those damned were vegans/vegetarians, all too thin and starving, not with a podgy belly like that.


Ooooo-khay. I wonder what "freight" could be used as to mean something, lol. "Cargo train", "international delivery"! They also have to have meaning!


Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?

No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...


But all seriousness. Youre doing a goodjob fancy. Luv ya.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 2540

Re: July 7th-August 2nd

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Its a Japanese Proverb, it means its like finding a Buddha in Hell. Which is fitting for our Satanic Anime we apparently make.

Yeah, I googled it, hence my mentioning of vegans/vegetarians being underweight, rather than having a fat belly.

You Flagged it as Spam?

No, lol. I'm joking. To someone who doesn't speak Japanese, it looked like nonsense (or Greek, as the saying goes!). The reason I said to ask a mod to show you the screenshot is because they wouldn't/couldn't because I didn't report it. Apparently, my humour doesn't translate very well...


But all seriousness. Youre doing a goodjob fancy. Luv ya.

Aww, my big 'roidy man has a softy side. :P
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Larissa666 and 17 guests