Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Judika Illes

Alura

I found about this author and people say that her books are really good. And i’m wondering... You recommend some of her position? Also i don’t know, is she jewish or not? I can’t find this information. She wrote „Encyclopedia of Witchcraft: The Complete A-Z for the Entire Magical World”, „Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells” etc.
Thank you :)
Hail Satan!
Hail Bechard!
Hail Furfur!

Is literally named "Judika"

"Is she jewish"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

All 5,000 of those spells are straight from the torah to curse goyims and erase their souls

Ol argedco luciftias said:

"Is she jewish"

All 5,000 of those spells are straight from the torah to curse goyims and erase their souls

i thought it’s normal, because she has hungarian background... anyway, thank you for the answer!

They write basically every single book there is about magic and things like that, so they have control of all the information. But they don't give true information, all they give us are dangerous lies, and lists of horrible curses that they want us to use to hurt ourselves. The enemy always does this. This is why it is so important not to trust sources that are not the Joy of Satan. Because other sources are usually all made by the enemy as a trap.

The enemy owns all the publishing companies and they won't publish any books with real spiritual knowledge because they don't want us to know. But they will happily publish lies and curses.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

"Is she jewish"

Lmao

A quick search on Google is enough to realize that is the typical new age wicca full of jewish kabbalistic elements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back