Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I was blocked

Catalincata94

I stoped some deditation and now i do less, once when i had to do the meditations and program the energy for protection and vizualization one day the voice told me is no use if i concentrate on him than on the meditation and i realized i would just empower it by doing meditations that rises my bioelectricity and i wanted to do the meditation and coudn't act to do it because this would just get me in a very bad situation some beliefs hold me not to do it not even if i would force it so can't really meditate just doing aura cleaning and void. And it terrorizes me from time to time. And sometimes i'm so angry that he talks to me. And tell him fuck you, you shit and you are wasting your time. But him, "oh yeah? What if i'm one of the Gods you will be in a bad situation this way."
And i know the Gods would tell me who they are and their name and what they want but he whoever it is, is telling me "but you asked for help" and then another time it just tries to manipulate me. And if i ask now who it is and what it wants from me when it talks to me he tells me "i won't tell you" or "i told you who i am how many times should i tell you that i am Satan"
And why did i some times forget what it told me? Like it wiped my mind from a minute to another then later it tells me the same thing and at that moment i remember it. What heppens when you are terorized with things when you meditate and then when you finished it you get like a mind wipe and then you dont know what it was but when you get back to meditation it starts again with the same thing or similar this way i thik the energy from meditations and workings will be programed with shits and if i feel panicked very nice isn't it?

I want to do aop but it can block me and then what i do 20-30 days and get blocked again? Widouth finishing the 40 days?
One thing is clear that i did too many spiritual things for a beginner. And programed the energy for two things at a time.

I did a banishing ritual twice but didn't know that i must clean my self after and the suroundings and who do you clean the suroundings satanic blue energy?

But if it talks to me i epower it anyway because i talk to my self and it even when i do aura cleaning and many times i'm fucking talking to that shit. And many time can't hold back not to talk to it. But no if i don't believe it is Satan then it says it's a part of me and same out come "leave SS" because "you can't be an SS" well my experiences tells something else.

My birth chart says i once am exagerately confident this is same thing as arogance and once with lack of confidence. So Satanist shoudn't be arogant but if my birth chart says than can i still be an SS?

And what do i manage if i am a Satanis and do workings i get confident in doing them then i have no confidence and get off of it so im fuked up this way i would just fail and fuck my confidence more and many times i failed doing workings and fewer times i managed to do some of them so no protection and for how long will i be well widouth protection? not for eternity.

I'm just doing ac void and program my subcouncious for protection and no other workings for now. Don't even want to overcharge my subcounscious with workings and programing and fuck it up. And i did fucked for 21 days i used like 100 subliminal shits for the subcounscious and it's nice for fucking someones brain.

It seems like you are not even trying to apply the advices people gave you on the last 10 posts you did about your problem. I'd go back to them and do what people advice you to do. Especially Hoodedcobra's advice.

Catalincata94 said:
I
I want to do aop but it can block me and then what i do 20-30 days and get blocked again? Widouth finishing the 40 days?
One thing is clear that i did too many spiritual things for a beginner. And programed the energy for two things at a time.

I did a banishing ritual twice but didn't know that i must clean my self after and the suroundings and who do you clean the suroundings satanic blue energy?

But if it talks to me i epower it anyway because i talk to my self and it even when i do aura cleaning and many times i'm fucking talking to that shit. And many time can't hold back not to talk to it. But no if i don't believe it is Satan then it says it's a part of me and same out come "leave SS" because "you can't be an SS" well my experiences tells something else.

My birth chart says i once am exagerately confident this is same thing as arogance and once with lack of confidence. So Satanist shoudn't be arogant but if my birth chart says than can i still be an SS?

And what do i manage if i am a Satanis and do workings i get confident in doing them then i have no confidence and get off of it so im fuked up this way i would just fail and fuck my confidence more and many times i failed doing workings and fewer times i managed to do some of them so no protection and for how long will i be well widouth protection? not for eternity.

I'm just doing ac void and program my subcouncious for protection and no other workings for now. Don't even want to overcharge my subcounscious with workings and programing and fuck it up. And i did fucked for 21 days i used like 100 subliminal shits for the subcounscious and it's nice for fucking someones brain.

Do the aop/aoc every single day. Why are you focusing on 40 days anyways? it's an every day task. Just like returning curses from the jos meditation page. Doesn't matter that it gives you a 40 day goal, do it every single day.
If you keep posting the same problem over and over, don't take anyone's advice, and continue to ruin yourself, is there really a whole lot we can do? Doing a banishing ritual without cleaning the surroundings shouldn't ruin the ritual.
You're right that you shouldn't do more than one working at once, but doing workings back to back shouldn't be an issue. There are so many workings to heal yourself that you can be doing but have not. If you're doing the banishing rituals and returning curses, and they aren't working, why not consider that you have an issue with your own mind. Freeing the soul, correcting psychological damage by Lydia, planetary squares, and other workings may help. Get it together because we can't fix anything for you. We can only give you the tools to do it yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back