Satans soul

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 629

Satans soul

Postby Artanis » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:31 am

Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Νίκος
Posts: 360
Location: Greece

Re: Satans soul

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:

What can possibly destroy the strongest being in the universe? :roll:

Νίκος
Posts: 360
Location: Greece

Re: Satans soul

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:

What can possibly destroy the strongest being in the universe? :roll:

The Alchemist7
Posts: 445

Re: Satans soul

Postby The Alchemist7 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:41 pm

The God's souls are regenerable, this is why I think they are immortal. It means that if they are spiritually attacked in some way, their souls have the ability and power to regenerate themselves if they would be harmed. That's a theory, it might not be like this but this is how I understand it. It was said that while a mortal soul advances to accomplish Magnum Opus, the physical body is gradually healing completely, which means that the soul is becoming more powerful and more perfect to the point where any issue is totally erased. This is an example on a "human scale" on how powerful can become a soul. I think is all about energy. If a soul has enough energy then it would be able to heal itself from every issue or damage. If think the human understanding can't define how strong is Satan's Soul since He's the most powerful God.

slyscorpion
Posts: 210

Re: Satans soul

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:


You really are not going to get him on our side btw. I have spent time debating him before its kind of a waste of time. While from my experience he is Astrally open he has another agenda completely and is probably working with the enemy directly. He just says the latest thing they tell him to say is what I figure and they probably give him little rewards of some kind of false assurance for doing this.

Not to mention listening to much to his videos unless you really got a strong aura of protection and cannot be confused is not great and also a big waste of time. I dont think you want to deal with the entities hes talking about and have to waste the Gods or your own time trying to get rid of it. Listening to stuff like this can create some sort of connection I know this cause I started to sense really bad things listening to this once.

He decided to side with the enemy he will get what is coming to him sooner or later. Its a waste of time if you ask me. Debating on a fundy xtian forum would probably even be less of a waste of time than this.

This is just my personal thoughts from listening to him and debating him almost a year ago I gave up now pretty much

StraitShot47
Posts: 438

Re: Satans soul

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 pm

The better question you should be asking yourself is why can't any of our souls be destroyed?

If the enemy could kill our souls we wouldn't be here.

Or do you mean, why can't satan kill his own soul? Which I'm pretty sure we all could go back to the aether if we worked on it.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 385
Location: Germany

Re: Satans soul

Postby NinRick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:02 pm

When you are THE GREATEST how can the weak destroy you?!

And besides anyone who wants to pull this shit has to kill us first
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 385
Location: Germany

Re: Satans soul

Postby NinRick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:13 pm

When you are THE GREATEST how can the weak destroy you?!

And besides anyone who wants to pull this shit has to kill us first

I would gladly play meatshield
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Gear88
Posts: 415

Re: Satans soul

Postby Gear88 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Well Artanis I'm not sure everything you said is correct.

But think about logically your talking about someone whom does meditations from basic cleaning and protection to advanced stuff. Your immortal but continue to perform immortilization techniques as you gain power cause there is power in those meditations. Your auras of protection are layers upon layers of huge amounts of time imprinted into the soul.

Something interesting to note in a recent thread Ol Argedco Luciftan mentioned that about 540,000 Earth years old isn't right. Human history stretches forth millions to tens of millions of years. According to two books he posses in his Mega account. But it's possible he is far OLDER than just half- a million years old.

So whatever it is you probably can't just go up to Satan and deicide him. Even lower ranking Gods don't go down without a fight.

In the end Gods > Anti-Gods but Anti-God numbers > God numbers. Non the less I'm starting to think that if the Gods have been around for much longer than currently believe it's possible that YES there is a lot of Gods in the Universe perhaps not at an extreme mass produced rate of the anti-gods and their slaves, mostly on their slaves. But their power outmuscles the numbers against them.

In the end everything I'm saying is speculation and it's possible I'm wrong but at least it's logical enough to make sense.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:50 pm

In a literal technical manner, Satan's Soul could be destroyed, but the possibility is to the nth degree in reverse - so close to zero that one would say that it is zero. Note that there is no such thing as "absolute power", so if someone was more powerful than Satan, then...they'd...be more powerful than Satan. That's it, in a tiny nutshell.

Νίκος wrote:What can possibly destroy the strongest being in the universe? :roll:

With the Universe being infinite in "size" and eternal in "age", there very well could be someone more powerful than Satan. As far as I know, there hasn't been any mention of there not being someone stronger than Satan - except that the enemies of Satan far, far outnumber us.

Why do these "exposing" sites people not ask such questions here but give opinions and statements elsewhere? Part of the reason is because they're called dirty jews and/or trolls by the arrogant elitists here, shouting into megaphones in town, interrupting everyone minding their own business. These "exposing" sites people should also realise that education/learning is done and is an ongoing process, and they should also realise that the proof is in the pudding, and it takes a long time to be the world's strongest man.

Everything is energy, so just (try to) put negative/opposite energy into a Soul and it would eat away at the Soul and destroy it eventually, if the Person/someone else doesn't do anything to save and restore the Soul - or hasn't done already. Then, on the other hand, the jew is shit Spiritually, and the reptilians use the jew to do its dirty work, and that took fucking ages and we - and the White Race, especially - are still alive and kicking. So with the exponential growth and increase, plus with the Friendlies, it might as well be said that the probability of destroying Satan and His Soul is 0, but technically, it is greater than 0 but it is so infinitesimally small, the chance, that it might as well be zero.

Of course, like with bodybuilding, after a certain 'checkpoint', once you stop building your Body, it reduces a bit but is still much more than if you were skinny or fat; so similarly, with Spirituality, there are certain smaller and larger 'checkpoints' - and the Magnum Opus, of course, is a nice big one. Then advancing up through the Astral realms heights/levels/vibrations.

The Alchemist7 wrote:It was said that while a mortal soul advances to accomplish Magnum Opus, the physical body is gradually healing completely, which means that the soul is becoming more powerful and more perfect to the point where any issue is totally erased.

There is also the Aura, which protects, like a shield. Then, of course, we can create Thoughtforms and Elementals and energy grids and things, plus with expanded consciousness and... and... and...

StraitShot47 wrote:The better question you should be asking yourself is why can't any of our souls be destroyed?

If the enemy could kill our souls we wouldn't be here.

Exactly - but the jew knows repetition is key; it employs, masterfully, the use of attrition - and relentless attrition at that. Therefore, we should use the employ of anti-attrition, or counter-attrition - relentless continuance of power meditations and Physical and Mental/Psychological healthy living, likewise.

There is one particular sci-fi computer game I have played where there is like a ground-level shield which increases outwards slowly, protecting an enemy and its things. Alternatively, see the final battle at Hogwarts, in Harry Potter and the defence shield the School puts up around them (but then doesn't continue to put up around them). These could continue to be renewed and empowered to increase outwards and strengthened more and more. In a similar way, there is quality over quantity with Us and in at least one sense, with the increase of our numbers a literal or metaphorical shield is put up around us; expanded conscience, Spiritual entities which we create, more and more individuals and each of their many things...like a boundary/perimetre, and it increases in power and size. Think of a Kingpin/Don Boss - they use individuals, extortion, and other things in their 'empire' to keep themself powerful and safe. We can use energy and healthy living to not be destroyed - plus with Satan having been around for such a long time, He has quite strong!

If something were to be attempted against Satan, He and others would know about it, like ripples of a stone being tossed into the Astral pond of the Astral waves of energy - things would be disturbed and the senses would pick-up on these disturbances; the jew and its ilk can hardly go very high, at all, in the Astral realms so anyone at or above such height - or 'lowth', would be able to notice things, and each God and Goddess is like an impregnable Citadel Fortress - plus each other wouldn't allow the destruction of each other, either.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2012
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Satans soul

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:47 am

Zenarith wrote:The White Light Spirits are called Ghosts... The Dark Spirits are called Shadows or Satan's Legion.

That is really dumb and ignorant
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

Νίκος
Posts: 360
Location: Greece

Re: Satans soul

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:33 am

FancyMancy wrote:.

I was thinking the same for a time but then I took into account something that an other meber wrote .The person said that everything that ia above Truth (Satan)is a lie!
To be 100% sure of this I think that we should ask father Satan explain it to us it 20some years that he and the gods will be there.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3378

Re: Satans soul

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:41 am

Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:


Because they can't that is the answer.

All of the enemy programs are centered in to attack this specific being behind these titles. And they can't. Nor they ever will be able, but they try.

So like termites they go after Satan's children instead and the followers of the old Gods.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3378

Re: Satans soul

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:42 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Zenarith wrote:The White Light Spirits are called Ghosts... The Dark Spirits are called Shadows or Satan's Legion.

That is really dumb and ignorant


This kid is a nut crackhouse as these types who joined a week ago and they are Clergy already.

He also offered 30 bucks a month to be made clergy a few days ago.

We are talking that low end and dumb.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 629

Re: Satans soul

Postby Artanis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:07 am

"we are used for our creative And psychic Power, a 4th dimensional good source And a host species." Yeah... That pretty much states enough to NOT waste time with this thing/troll.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Νίκος wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:.

I was thinking the same for a time but then I took into account something that an other meber wrote .The person said that everything that ia above Truth (Satan)is a lie!
To be 100% sure of this I think that we should ask father Satan explain it to us it 20some years that he and the gods will be there.

Did the member say it, or perhaps did you take it, literally? Say Satan is omnipotent - then His Rule rules; no-one can defeat Him, so whatever He says goes regardless of anything and everything (Does Might Make Right?).

If, however, in an infinite and eternal Universe, which means there is always more, better, increasing, improving, advancing..., then Satan might not be either omnipotent or the most-powerful ("most-powerful" does not mean "all-powerful") - so then someone else could be more-powerful than Satan who then could decide what's what. This person could either decide to not bother with others because this person (or perhaps I should type it as this Person) is powerful-enough and is letting Satan use us as toys to play with, say, or is using both Satan and the enemies as a fun table-top army battles game, in a battlefield game on his/her/its living room table, but because he/she/it is more powerful than Satan, Satan, et al, cannot notice it.

I think there are degrees of 'literality'. How can something above the truth be a lie? If something is more true, then it's a lie? If something is more of something, then it is the opposite of that something? The higher courts are more illegal than the lower courts? (Without getting into the corruption of "law" etc.), the higher courts would be more in-line with the red tape and regulations than the lower courts would be.

Without knowing the context which the member was posting in, that sounds like christian logic, to be honest. Perhaps it was similar to this context - to us anything not of Satan is a lie, so anything above Satan, more powerful, etc., then Satan is a lie - to us, because it is not of us; likewise, Satan is more powerful than the jew, and so to the jew, anything above the jew is a lie because according to the jew Satan is a lie, evil, etc.

To a chav, being a goth is a lie or wrong or evil; to a goth, being a punk is a lie or wrong or evil, etc. - etc. To each of these, anything else, which is not of them, is a lie, wrong, evil. If, say, the goth culture was to not only be gothy, but also get decent jobs and help the community, and the chav just has Staffordshire Bull Terriers, wears Burberry, smokes weed, wears 'bling', etc., and lives off benefits, then those goths 'above' the chav would still be a lie, wrong, evil, etc. to the chav. It sounds to me like in-group/out-group.

It might sound like I am trying to convince you to change your mind, but it doesn't make sense to me - how can something higher be a lie/wrong/evil? Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are advancing higher and higher into higher and higher vibrations, so are these Astral planes lies, wrong, evil to us; or the Astral planes which are higher than Satan and the Gods and Goddess, which they have not reached yet, a lie, wrong, evil, etc. to them? Is it that anything which we do not understand we fear, so we say it is a lie, wrong, evil, etc.?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Zenarith wrote:The White Light Spirits are called Ghosts... The Dark Spirits are called Shadows or Satan's Legion.

That is really dumb and ignorant


This kid is a nut crackhouse as these types who joined a week ago and they are Clergy already.

He also offered 30 bucks a month to be made clergy a few days ago.

We are talking that low end and dumb.

I bet this is just an attempt for those "exposing JoS" sites to add, "You don't have to be a real HP! You can just bribe them with money to become a HP now! This site is corrupt and like before where it snatched and ensnared Children to be Nazis, and doesn't have areas and sites for non-Whites, because they're White-supremacists, now they take money and make everyone a false-HP! So much for being ordained by Satan! Stupid false-HPs!". :roll:
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 154

Re: Satans soul

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Artanis wrote:"we are used for our creative And psychic Power, a 4th dimensional good source And a host species." Yeah... That pretty much states enough to NOT waste time with this thing/troll.


This level of paranoia is defying my own imagination. Making video about people dabbling and then create theory on false claim and assumption, and contradicting himself in the process that's heavy .... the level of argumentation here is :

- "I think"
- " I heard "
- " i am not sure but "
- " i talk to people who claim"

other than that he is argumenting against Snitchin book not us also...

actually believing in his own paranoia can clearly put you in a mental asylum,

he need to read and go out a little bit...

Gaal zuh
Posts: 30

Re: Satans soul

Postby Gaal zuh » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Νίκος wrote:
Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:

What can possibly destroy the strongest being in the universe? :roll:


I remember that in the old forum Maxine made a post explaining that Satan was not the most powerful being in the universe. That left me with many doubts, the bad thing is that he has not made a new post talking about this.

Νίκος
Posts: 360
Location: Greece

Re: Satans soul

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Gaal zuh wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Artanis wrote:Why cannot Satans soul be destroyed? What is the occult science behind that?

This was the question asked by some troll ´´the REAL exposingthejoyofsatan`` Youtube channel -.-

I just want to ask for clarification in here: Isnt it because theres this saying ´´All for One and One for All``, in our case being LITERAL. We are the ´´All`` and Satan is the ´´One``. We cannot be destroyed as Satan cannot be neither, the Enemy would first have to kill us in order to kill Satan completely(?)

Sorry if this seems like newbie question, or blashphemy by some points(or completely :shock: :? ) i would just like to get clarification for this. :roll:

What can possibly destroy the strongest being in the universe? :roll:


I remember that in the old forum Maxine made a post explaining that Satan was not the most powerful being in the universe. That left me with many doubts, the bad thing is that he has not made a new post talking about this.

It seems that you are right ai found it too ! Anyway you should have any doubts about our father!He is by far the strongest in the galaxy ,far superior to Jews,far superior to us ,our creator and the one that helps and protect us!He deserves all the respect someone can have! :)

Νίκος
Posts: 360
Location: Greece

Re: Satans soul

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:50 pm

[quote="FancyMancy"][/quote]
I understand what you mean !Lol I just imagined jewish scams saying that Satan is lie :lol: :lol:
Anyway I also remembered High priestess Maxine Dietrich saying it herself that he is not the strongest!
Also what you said about this is sounding like xian bullshit is also right!Our universe is immesurable .There is no way tho be something like a strongest being . Always there will be someone more advanced somewhere out there!

SdD
Posts: 375

Re: Satans soul

Postby SdD » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:10 am

if there is a more powerful does not matter,
Where is it? this “sweet ass”
while another poe to face in this fight ¡SaTaN!
we're here and we're not leaving here so early, he's being more powerful does not care,
let us fall shot on his head until the second order, just as he shit in our

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:56 am

Did HPS Maxine say that Satan is not the strongest, or that it is possible that He could not be the strongest? Either way, Satan says that there is nowhere in the Universe which doesn't know about Him, so that would include a, or some, more powerful being/s - or Being/s. Then define "being" and "entity" - an individual person, or a group, a bunch of individuals, a body, an organisation?

If this/these/any stronger being/s than Satan exist, then they're either in one heck of a long hibernative slumber or are not stupid nor evil, but are not interfering with us and our things because of whatever reason/s, perhaps that because this is not their domain. I'd also might as well add, speculatively, that perhaps Satan is under orders from this/these superiors...

Maybe we, including Satan and the Gods, Goddesses and Friendlies, are insects compared to the stronger being/s, so much so that it doesn't/they don't acknowledge us nor our existence.

Perhaps we might look at science fiction again, which is very revealing. Consider the blasphemous Stargate. There are system lords (and ladies, technically), who are in a very loose treaty with each other. Maybe Satan and a/some other being/s are similar and either are in a loose treaty or agreement, or maybe a proper one.

Spirituality is powerful, so a stronger being or beings might be stronger technologically...or they are stronger Spiritually but because of certain thresholds in Spirituality, then despite being stronger, they still couldn't defeat a weaker, or less-strong, Spiritual Mistress or Master. If that is the case, then they could just snuff us and/or the jew and reptilians and greys, etc. out quickly, who are much, much weaker - but they have not.

OK, fine I'll also say these ones, as well -

that maybe we are living in a simulation and its all a Truman-cum-Matrix existence which this or these more-powerful being/s is/are playing as a computer game/holodeck programme...

that maybe this being or these beings who are more powerful is/are artificial intelligence - androids, etc.

to both of which I say, eyes rolling, lol.

From these things I have mentioned above, it seems most realistic that if anyone more-powerful than Satan does exist, then they are in their own domain, doing their own things - and if the Universe is triangular in shape, then they appear to be quite a long way away from us here, in one of these other two areas, presumably. (I imagine the triangular Universe in 3 parts or areas, occupied by 2 or 3 types of being, mainly.)
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Shael
Posts: 605
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: Satans soul

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 am

FancyMancy wrote:Did HPS Maxine say that Satan is not the strongest, or that it is possible that He could not be the strongest?
I remember reading this as well.
From my understanding, those beings who are stronger than Him are all doing their own things and are not hostile to us. I'm guessing that they are not "friendly" either as they have not helped us in fighting the enemy, atleast from what I know. It's also possible they could have a mentorative stance on us all, in the sense that they are purposefully not interfering so as to let all of us gain experience in fighting such a large-scale war and grow in wisdom in the process.

Though those are all just theories.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
LightAlgur
Posts: 102
Contact:

Re: Satans soul

Postby LightAlgur » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Perhaps it’s an allegory.
Perhaps not.
Many things we don’t know.
The question, is it safe to assume?

Right now, in humanity’s lowest of state,
are we in the position to?
This why in these types of topics
I only trust the JoS Clergy.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 455

Re: Satans soul

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Zenarith wrote:The White Light Spirits are called Ghosts... The Dark Spirits are called Shadows or Satan's Legion.

That is really dumb and ignorant


This kid is a nut crackhouse as these types who joined a week ago and they are Clergy already.

He also offered 30 bucks a month to be made clergy a few days ago.

We are talking that low end and dumb.


You gotta at least go 50 comeon.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Gear88
Posts: 415

Re: Satans soul

Postby Gear88 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:08 pm

FancyMancy wrote:...that perhaps Satan is under orders from this/these superiors...

that maybe we are living in a simulation and its all a Truman-cum-Matrix existence which this or these more-powerful being/s is/are playing as a computer game/holodeck programme...


Would it be wrong to speculate that Satan is on some level the capstone of the pyramid when it comes to command and control of lower beings. In other words Satan is one and these beings are one thus each is unique in their own way. Is it possible Satan is so altruistic it shocks the other beings and they decided to place him as the leader of some new empire to fight against the anti-devas.

Also in speculation I notice a lot of sci-fi films always stating the enemy is in great numbers. Example the bugs from Starship Trooper or Starcraft series and how the hybrid extraterrestrial Amon controls Samir Duran and is trying to subjugate the zerg forces to attack everything. Some sort of outside demiurge. Is it possible in this case that Satan is some intermediary to higher entities far out in the Universe some sort of extraterrestrial package to advance matters in the section of space.

I notice I posted here on the website BlacksforSatan and posted something interesting on the Universe.

Gear88 wrote:I mentioned this before on another thread in recent times but this caught my attention when I read your website about a day or two after you posted it for the first time a few weeks ago.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/serer.html wrote:Ancestral worship, belief and understanding the perpetuation of the soul and reincarnation, initiation into priesthood for men and women, observance of the planetary movements, solar worship, cosmology, chanting and prayer to the gods are what this path encompasses. lnterestingly, another one of their symbols, called "Yoonir" is a pentagram symbol. Cosmologically, it is said to be one of their most important and sacred stars, representing the universe.


I found the bolded section interesting according to JoS information Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) stated the universe is Triangular, I guess he might mean Pyramidic cause space is in all directions. But upon reading this section of your site a flash popped into my head and combined the two statements and wondered did Thoth and The Empire of Orion come to an understanding that despite eternal universal no beginning, no end and infinite never ending distances. Did they come to the conclusion that this section of space is in one of the arms of the Pentagram. I guess a further question might be which arm of the universe we are in and what exactly lies in the middle and as well other arms of the Pentagram shaped universe.

Though technically speaking I guess I could be wrong and may possibly derive the statements as too cosmological and may perhaps be literalizing the Universe when technically it could mean the body(i.e. weltanschaang, the micro and macro cosmic aspects). As like Astarte's sigil representing the soul of a the Gods and Humans.


..extra-extra-terrestrial civilizations...more advanced...


Interesting question on technology. Say for example in the Empire of Orion they have smartphones, obviously humanizing things the stereotypical touchscreen smartphone like iPhone release back in 2007 is the most commonly shaped version everyone who isn't doing anything special or like Blackberry makes the same looking phones.

Well here is an interesting question. If the Gods are so retardedly advanced what is the point of exchanging or working with higher technology from more advanced Worlds in the Universe. Not to disrespect exchanging of benefits but my question is isn't it at some point technology ceases to advance. How much more free-energy and perfect energy, voltage, ampere distribution can a smartphone get with Satanic technologies. What about touch screen or screen technology.

So using the smartphone as a key personal device just how far can it be taken. If Satan exchanges technology with one of these civilizations that holds it self in far more advancement. Just how far can the smartphone or any technology get. And why would Satan and the demons be locked out of achieving such in their own way or ways.

..simulation...


I've had that thought that perhaps we are simulations of beings of higher power. It's not out of the question to speculate but it gets too xtiany based on some omni-giga God scenario. It's kinda similar to Metatron angel, a universal sized entity. Well as we know there is no metatron angel bullshit and perhaps it's cosmological-spiritual data ripped off from Pagans. Never know if metatron is some sort of concept like Jerusalem being a soul concept of spiritual advancement.

In other words jews kike up words from gentiles and turn it into goyim concepts since the real goyim are jews and thus they express command and control by subjugating people with transmogrified Satanic concepts to conquer the planet.

...higher civilizations...


The Universe is vast and infinite all directions but potentially shaped like a Pentagram. Would it be wrong to speculate that perhaps Satan as a Star Lord for this section of the Universe does indeed work for entities or has worked with entities that far out power the quality of even Satan. Not to say they can nor want to destroy Satan no more like they care to create more Godliness in the Universe. And they are so altrustic that Satan is a byproduct of some being of altruism.

Is it possible that these entities materialized Satan or researched a scenario to bring birth to a new hyperbeing with great powers.

The only reason I state messenger to higher Gods is because as much as Sitchin concocted bullshit from the book of Enki. There is one interesting thing the messenger Galzu. Apparently in reading these stories Emissary Galzu acts sorta like Hermes as a messenger an emissary of the Gods.

As wrong as it is to speculate on Lost book of Enki. Is it possible Satan is an emissary to higher Gods and is in his own right birthed like higher Gods to become at some point a higher God. He's already advanced but in a much more colossal manner.

After all Satan created humanity with the secrets of the Universe in us. So is it fair to say the secret is perhaps trans-universal perhaps going outside the Universe or advancing and creating your own Separate Universe. I know, I know it starts getting silly but non-the less you never know what kind of powers are available eons later in the life of a being of higher power.

After all I'm sure sub-space storage devices are available is it merely a pocket of universal data or part of the Universe or is it a creation of your own Universe to generate optical Storage of data for a computer devices.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Rook
Posts: 178

Re: Satans soul

Postby Rook » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 pm

What is with all this debate about being the most powerful,
Satan is the most powerful entity to have ever been known to mankind, but when it comes to the most powerful in universe there exist non with the title of 'most powerful' due to the fact that the universe is infinite.

When it comes to the quote 'There is no place that does not know My presence' HPMaxine already wrote on this
The reference in the Al Jilwah (There is no place that does not know My presence), is an allegory for the life force, vril, energy that links everything.


unfortunately i can't find it on the wayback machine with the link( https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic20525.html ) but i have it archived and can send the entire sermon here:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:This is a reply I sent to the Teen group. I'm resending this to all the JoS groups, as it is important.

Given centuries of indoctrination, being force fed lies created from Jewish filth and such, too many people unknowingly apply this crap to Satan.

Judaism and its Christian idiots and Islamic vermin keep promoting the LIE that their "God" is omnipotent, omnipresent and all kinds of other "omni" shit.

This is an outrageous lie and is fueled by doubletalk and endless nonsense and excuses.

This is no different from people being indoctrinated with the "Sell your soul to the Devil for wealth, fame, power and riches." When this doesn't happen, then there is a huge letdown.

Satan and our Gods are here to help us spiritually advance. They give us knowledge. Also, there are certain things one cannot do without the direct help of a Demon/ess. They are here to help us.

If someone wants wealth, power, fame and riches, they have to do the workings for it. Many who have achieved this (from all walks of life), have had it programmed onto their souls and/or have already achieved this in past lives. It is etched into the soul.

The universe is infinity. No, our Gods are not the most powerful. The reference in the Al Jilwah (There is no place that does not know My presence), is an allegory for the life force, vril, energy that links everything. This is no different from the reference to how long we live, as this has to do with the soul. Our time of death is programmed into our souls from past lives.

I do want to add, Satan does have the power to change what is on the soul. This is individual though. My own time should have been up in 2005. Satan changed that for me. Death can be seen in one's astrology, but you really have to know what you're doing and not make thoughtless predictions.

Through Satan, we can be given the knowledge to remove this, as well as remove the program that causes aging.

Satan and our Gods are trying to help us. There are certain things each of us have on our souls as a result of experiences, past lives, etc. Our Gods give us the knowledge to remove these (many of which are negative and detrimental). Through meditation, we achieve the power to take control of our own destinies.

Christianity, Islam and other Jewish invented filth strives to remove all spiritual knowledge and to keep humanity as slaves.

Satan DOES have the power to reincarnate His own. Also, when any dedicated Satanists die, Demons escort them to Hell. This is to protect.

The reason we do the RTRs and such is to do our part. Astaroth once told me "You do your part and we will do ours."

We are fighting for our spiritual liberation and freedom. We must fight relentlessly and fight hard.

No, unfortunately Satan is not the most powerful.

The enemy also is NOT the most powerful.

We need to keep fighting.

True Satanism is about achieving spiritual freedom and the power to take control of our own destinies.

The universe, with 100+ billion galaxies is infinity. There is no "one" out there with total power.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Gear88 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:...that perhaps Satan is under orders from this/these superiors...

that maybe we are living in a simulation and its all a Truman-cum-Matrix existence which this or these more-powerful being/s is/are playing as a computer game/holodeck programme...


Would it be wrong to speculate that Satan is on some level the capstone of the pyramid when it comes to command and control of lower beings. In other words Satan is one and these beings are one thus each is unique in their own way. Is it possible Satan is so altruistic it shocks the other beings and they decided to place him as the leader of some new empire to fight against the anti-devas.

Also in speculation I notice a lot of sci-fi films always stating the enemy is in great numbers. Example the bugs from Starship Trooper or Starcraft series and how the hybrid extraterrestrial Amon controls Samir Duran and is trying to subjugate the zerg forces to attack everything. Some sort of outside demiurge. Is it possible in this case that Satan is some intermediary to higher entities far out in the Universe some sort of extraterrestrial package to advance matters in the section of space.

I notice I posted here on the website BlacksforSatan and posted something interesting on the Universe.

Gear88 wrote:I mentioned this before on another thread in recent times but this caught my attention when I read your website about a day or two after you posted it for the first time a few weeks ago.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/serer.html wrote:Ancestral worship, belief and understanding the perpetuation of the soul and reincarnation, initiation into priesthood for men and women, observance of the planetary movements, solar worship, cosmology, chanting and prayer to the gods are what this path encompasses. lnterestingly, another one of their symbols, called "Yoonir" is a pentagram symbol. Cosmologically, it is said to be one of their most important and sacred stars, representing the universe.


I found the bolded section interesting according to JoS information Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) stated the universe is Triangular, I guess he might mean Pyramidic cause space is in all directions. But upon reading this section of your site a flash popped into my head and combined the two statements and wondered did Thoth and The Empire of Orion come to an understanding that despite eternal universal no beginning, no end and infinite never ending distances. Did they come to the conclusion that this section of space is in one of the arms of the Pentagram. I guess a further question might be which arm of the universe we are in and what exactly lies in the middle and as well other arms of the Pentagram shaped universe.

Though technically speaking I guess I could be wrong and may possibly derive the statements as too cosmological and may perhaps be literalizing the Universe when technically it could mean the body(i.e. weltanschaang, the micro and macro cosmic aspects). As like Astarte's sigil representing the soul of a the Gods and Humans.


..extra-extra-terrestrial civilizations...more advanced...


Interesting question on technology. Say for example in the Empire of Orion they have smartphones, obviously humanizing things the stereotypical touchscreen smartphone like iPhone release back in 2007 is the most commonly shaped version everyone who isn't doing anything special or like Blackberry makes the same looking phones.

Well here is an interesting question. If the Gods are so retardedly advanced what is the point of exchanging or working with higher technology from more advanced Worlds in the Universe. Not to disrespect exchanging of benefits but my question is isn't it at some point technology ceases to advance. How much more free-energy and perfect energy, voltage, ampere distribution can a smartphone get with Satanic technologies. What about touch screen or screen technology.

So using the smartphone as a key personal device just how far can it be taken. If Satan exchanges technology with one of these civilizations that holds it self in far more advancement. Just how far can the smartphone or any technology get. And why would Satan and the demons be locked out of achieving such in their own way or ways.

..simulation...


I've had that thought that perhaps we are simulations of beings of higher power. It's not out of the question to speculate but it gets too xtiany based on some omni-giga God scenario. It's kinda similar to Metatron angel, a universal sized entity. Well as we know there is no metatron angel bullshit and perhaps it's cosmological-spiritual data ripped off from Pagans. Never know if metatron is some sort of concept like Jerusalem being a soul concept of spiritual advancement.

In other words jews kike up words from gentiles and turn it into goyim concepts since the real goyim are jews and thus they express command and control by subjugating people with transmogrified Satanic concepts to conquer the planet.

...higher civilizations...


The Universe is vast and infinite all directions but potentially shaped like a Pentagram. Would it be wrong to speculate that perhaps Satan as a Star Lord for this section of the Universe does indeed work for entities or has worked with entities that far out power the quality of even Satan. Not to say they can nor want to destroy Satan no more like they care to create more Godliness in the Universe. And they are so altrustic that Satan is a byproduct of some being of altruism.

Is it possible that these entities materialized Satan or researched a scenario to bring birth to a new hyperbeing with great powers.

The only reason I state messenger to higher Gods is because as much as Sitchin concocted bullshit from the book of Enki. There is one interesting thing the messenger Galzu. Apparently in reading these stories Emissary Galzu acts sorta like Hermes as a messenger an emissary of the Gods.

As wrong as it is to speculate on Lost book of Enki. Is it possible Satan is an emissary to higher Gods and is in his own right birthed like higher Gods to become at some point a higher God. He's already advanced but in a much more colossal manner.

After all Satan created humanity with the secrets of the Universe in us. So is it fair to say the secret is perhaps trans-universal perhaps going outside the Universe or advancing and creating your own Separate Universe. I know, I know it starts getting silly but non-the less you never know what kind of powers are available eons later in the life of a being of higher power.

After all I'm sure sub-space storage devices are available is it merely a pocket of universal data or part of the Universe or is it a creation of your own Universe to generate optical Storage of data for a computer devices.

As you say, it is speculation, but given time we can know.

Well here is an interesting question. If the Gods are so retardedly advanced what is the point of exchanging or working with higher technology from more advanced Worlds in the Universe. Not to disrespect exchanging of benefits but my question is isn't it at some point technology ceases to advance. How much more free-energy and perfect energy, voltage, ampere distribution can a smartphone get with Satanic technologies. What about touch screen or screen technology.

Perhaps I could answer this with using real or false quotes of bill gates and others-

"640K [of RAM] ought to be enough for anybody"
or
"No-one will need more than 637 kB of memory for a personal computer"

"DOS addresses only 1 Megabyte of RAM because we cannot imagine any applications needing more."

I say that Technology is a Physical version of Spirituality, e.g. the telephone, and subsequent iterations, instead of telepathy. While the peadants in history thought that a metal bird in the sky, cf they saw one, was an evil spirit, they thought fire was Natural and didn't bat an eyelid at it; whereas ye olde cavemen hadn't discovered fire yet, so would chant noises around it once they saw fire from a lightning strike, and worship it. We might not be able to imagine more-powerful Technology, but of course it exists, just as more-powerful Spiritually exists. Considering Quantum Physics, that could boggle the Mind.

I had also wondered about if being so powerful one day that one could "create the Heavens and the Earth" quickly, materialising a planet or star straight out of the Aether. Surely it would be possible one day, but by that time, one would understand enough about the effects of simply popping a big old planet or star into existence somewhere.

"Subspace" was never actually explained in Star Trek, but we could infer that it is the Universal...thing which occupies everything, which everything comes from, i.e. the void, the Aether.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Rook wrote:...

That's the one! Thanks, Rook. Obviously, I forgot that it is an allegory.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

StraitShot47
Posts: 438

Re: Satans soul

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:41 am

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't bringing material into the ether be more beneficial to a species than manifesting down?

Gear88
Posts: 415

Re: Satans soul

Postby Gear88 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 am

FancyMancy wrote:As you say, it is speculation, but given time we can know.


Yep not a fan of doing that. I will admit it is based on glib data. In other words speculating a deep subject with shallow or little to no concepts of such.

FancyMancy wrote:Perhaps I could answer this with using real or false quotes of bill gates and others-

"640K [of RAM] ought to be enough for anybody"
or
"No-one will need more than 637 kB of memory for a personal computer"

"DOS addresses only 1 Megabyte of RAM because we cannot imagine any applications needing more."


Not sure about the Dos one but Bill Gates 640K is interesting. I recall reading an in-depth research article on his quote. And he was misquoted for saying about temporary or virtual RAM rather than outright RAM.

Everyone and their mother knew RAM was gonna increase. I recall some people using certain Amiga machines with MB of RAM.

But Gates merely stated that programs rarely if ever reach 640K. I'm not saying Notepad on Windows is using so low virtual RAM but considering how basic and easy Notepad is for programmers to create for Windows OS development. It stands to reason that Notepad is one of the most simplistic low virtual RAM users. It's basically the indexing of virtual to physical, something to do with the mapping of RAM to both sectors is what he meant. Even to this day it's possible that 640K is something commonly reached after using Notepad for a while. But for many years I think even advanced programs didn't reach 640K in virtual and thus that quote is really ignorant based on others not Gates.

I might be wrong, I wrote what I read and researched but most likely Gates meant virtual mapping of RAM. If I'm wrong it's possible but it might be one of those quotes that flew over people's heads at the time.

FancyMancy wrote:I had also wondered about if being so powerful one day that one could "create the Heavens and the Earth" quickly, materialising a planet or star straight out of the Aether. Surely it would be possible one day, but by that time, one would understand enough about the effects of simply popping a big old planet or star into existence somewhere.


Hey that is a very interesting thing. I had the thought a while back months ago, that maybe in the far future Satan and the Gods along with advanced spiritual class people could re-materialize Phaeton with magical effects after clearing up the asteroid belt and asteroid debris around spherically, a large chunk of planetary mass is in a belt but there is junk on other sides such as above and below our Solar System.

It's a shame the Sol Solar System took such a beating would have been interesting what the Phaetonic energies and Phaetonic square would do. Like it's been speculated before it was the original command center chakra planet Ajna/Third eye areas of the head.

I guess you could even magically and technologically restore Mars since luckily it was beaten but not destroyed.

In the end it's a shame what occurred makes you wonder where we'd be now. Maybe posting on a Universal Internet and talking about something interesting.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

FancyMancy
Posts: 2518

Re: Satans soul

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:40 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:I'm playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't bringing material into the ether be more beneficial to a species than manifesting down?

Visiting the Aether? I expect that I missed something because I didn't think the Aether was a visitable 'place'.

Gear88 wrote:...

I don't mind speculating a bit, but then it gets too far! Lol.

I was just about to ask, "Phaetonic square?", but then I realised you're referring to Satan's Magickal Squares.

As for the Internet, I don't think that would be a permanent Technology, because we'd move back into Spirituality, so I would expect it would be unused eventually, because we'd have Spiritual means, instead. Then, on the other hand, for a while Children might be using it for a while while they then transfer to Spirituality...until a time when (if I'm not mistaken) people bare Godly Children. Am I right in saying that a Baby borne of a Godly couple could, or perhaps would, not have to start at square one?

As for restoring Mars and Phaeton, on the other forum I mentioned about restoring, on Earth, every single blade of grass in its exact position pre-jew. It's a bit nonsense, lol, but at least go back to something as close to 100% accuracy as possible.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Larissa666, Syt and 12 guests