Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are there sports that help the awakening and the rise of the serpent.

Seby

It's still hard for me to do yoga and meditate so I'm curious if physical activity can be of help. And about hatha and kundalini yoga how did you learn it, because if there is on the JoS site I missed it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It's still hard for me to do yoga and meditate so I'm curious if physical activity can be of help. And about hatha and kundalini yoga how did you learn it, because if there is on the JoS site I missed it.

Maxine has said before that people who practice sports have higher levels of bioelectricity and are also more tolerant to bioelectricity, but outside of that usually sports will not directly help you raise your Kundalini serpent. Other activities that are very useful apart from Yoga are martial arts. And martial arts are divided into two types; internal martial arts and external martial arts, being the internal martial arts those that work directly with bioelectricity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back