Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Richard Wagner.

magus.immortalis

Good evening everyone,

I was wondering what your thoughts are about Richard Wagner. I'm watching "Das Rheingold" on Youtube currently and even though I have a musical background and studied a bit of music history and theory, I must say that I am absolutely blown out of the water upon listening to this opera for the first time, ever. I am a newbie to his works.

I sometimes hear snippets on the radio when someone requests an act from Die Walkure on a radio station but it's not the same without my earphones in lol.

I am being guided by him to know him better and learn more about him. To what end, I can only go along for the ride and see where it takes me.

Perhaps some of you, who have seen his pictures and are open and aware, can sense that his energy is different. He is with the Powers of Hell and has reached the Magnum Opus. His energy is very bright and positive and powerful.

I am making this post to open the floor for civil discussions, and to bring him further recognition and exposure.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, opinions and experiences with his music and with him and how it has moved you.

What is your favorite opera by him?

Thanks for reading.

You are tuning into him and therefore this is how it manifests in your mind. Wagner is not in the state explained here. Too much promotion of this rather than the character himself.

Wagner is possibly the best musical genius to ever exist.

Interesting that you should bring up Wagner since I was recently doing Kundalini yoga to his masterpiece "Ride of the Valkyries, the energies of that song feel very Satanic and strong. It is easy to see why Hitler was such a fan of his works.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are tuning into him and therefore this is how it manifests in your mind. Wagner is not in the state explained here. Too much promotion of this rather than the character himself.

Wagner is possibly the best musical genius to ever exist.

I agree. My life and world is richer now for having discovered his music and now, reading about him, even at this late in life.
Thanks for your reply.

Wagner was trully a genius, i personally believe Satan inspired him to wright such magnificent music. Here is my favorite Aria for act 3 of Die Walküre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR4_9-4cW_o

Also Brunnhilde's Immolation gets me really emotional especially in the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgMt8GWdyU

Wagner is the Nietzsche of music.

https://youtu.be/lqk4bcnBqls

Also, if you search for his music on youtube you can be assured that someone playing in the orchestra isnt a filthy kike hahahahaha that’s what I love about it!

Wagner wrote against the Jews and how they ruin society and culture. He was also part of the cultural movement to bring back Pagan culture into Europe. I personally like Wagner's music when I was a kid one of my favourite movies about King Arthur had Wagner's music as the sound track I loved it ever since.

Hitler's friend August stated it was when they were watching one of Wagner's concerts that Hitler grabbed his hands and channelled a message that was given to him and that was his destiny of saving Germany and the world.

Wagner was a kind and good man, at the end of Nietzsche's life, despite all the fighting between Nietzsche and Wagner, it was the Wagner's who took him and helped him. Wagner was a true friend.

HP Mageson666 said:
Wagner wrote against the Jews and how they ruin society and culture. He was also part of the cultural movement to bring back Pagan culture into Europe. I personally like Wagner's music when I was a kid one of my favourite movies about King Arthur had Wagner's music as the sound track I loved it ever since.

Hitler's friend August stated it was when they were watching one of Wagner's concerts that Hitler grabbed his hands and channelled a message that was given to him and that was his destiny of saving Germany and the world.

Wagner was a kind and good man, at the end of Nietzsche's life, despite all the fighting between Nietzsche and Wagner, it was the Wagner's who took him and helped him. Wagner was a true friend.

What about this dude called Felix Mendelssohn? I feel that he hardly composed music and he bought music from other composers and just published them under his name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back