Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about the Nazi's.

Ryan666RR

As most of you know Hitler and most of the nazi's escaped from Earth. I have some questions about the Nazi's.

Questions:

How long did it took Hitler and the Nazi's to reach godhood?

Will they return? (They can free us from the enemy)

Thank you for the answers. :D

Note: I'm gonna do my first RTR tommorow. I kicked my lazy ass and i will fight for Hell's army!
I send my love to all spiritual Satanists. ;)

I do not know but I am thinking with the higher vibration of wherever they did go to it would be so much eaiser and faster for them not to mention support in person with the Gods. Must have been Amazing.

They will return but I dont think there is a set timeframe for that. As far as I know they are waiting till the enemy is destroyed or subdued to a certain point. Just think about it. Probably not a good thing for them to return right now publicly sadly most of the world would probably freak out and turn on them.

I think since I remember reading a story about the Nazis building a ship and visiting the civilization near the Star Aldarbarran (if this is the civilization I am familiar with and even made a post about one time in dreams and even projection once its absolutely beautiful but I dont know for sure it is that star kind of matches the energy somewhat) that they probably can return any time and it wouldnt take a great amount of travel time with their technology the actual problem is the enemy and doing it in a way that wouldnt cause mass panic.

Not all Nazis left, some died out in the east, some didn't want to leave, or had only one option out.

The majority will be back when the time is right.

Okay I have an question aswell.

How did they escape? Did our gods pick them up or had they own spaceships?

NinRick said:
Okay I have an question aswell.

How did they escape? Did our gods pick them up or had they own spaceships?

They created the spaceships by themselves but the gods told them how to create these flying objects. (Maybe i'm wrong, i don't know for sure)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back