Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

doubts to make my commitment with satan

You do not require any specific candle, even a lighter will do to light the paper, or not even this. You can even use an ordinary white candle or none at all, so do not worry.

EPRIT said:
I read on the JOS page in this link https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html says I can devote my soul to satan and I want to do it but my doubt is the following one can be done without candles, I have a tinderbox and oil lamp but I do not have candles and I wanted to know if I can do my dedication as well or it is obligatory to use candles for the ritual

You can do the ritual in your astral temple (if you're able to create one). I'm meditating to create this astral temple. I want to create a astral temple to dedicate my soul to Satan. And then i will meditate on my kundalini serpent.

EPRIT said:
I read on the JOS page in this link https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html says I can devote my soul to satan and I want to do it but my doubt is the following one can be done without candles, I have a tinderbox and oil lamp but I do not have candles and I wanted to know if I can do my dedication as well or it is obligatory to use candles for the ritual
If you truly want to dedicate, it doesn't matter if you are lacking some props or if you have impaired privacy. I dedicated the first day I found the JoS in a purely improvised astral temple, and it worked marvellously.
What matters is that your intentions are genuine. The dedication is a formal way of us expressing our allegiance to Satan and leaving behind any past connections to xianity or related filth. It is the joining (or in some cases, the return) of us into our Satanic Family.
Props are nice if you can get them, but if you cant, it doesn't really matter.

The astral temple is a good way to do it and it does work. But I think it's good to do it physically too as soon as you can. Like if you are home alone sometime so you won't be bothered. But don't do it inside and set the smoke alarm off.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The astral temple is a good way to do it and it does work. But I think it's good to do it physically too as soon as you can. Like if you are home alone sometime so you won't be bothered. But don't do it inside and set the smoke alarm off.

Ryan666RR said:
You can do the ritual in your astral temple (if you're able to create one). I'm meditating to create this astral temple. I want to create a astral temple to dedicate my soul to Satan. And then i will meditate on my kundalini serpent.

Astral and physical versions of the dedication are a tad different when it comes to the actual blood of the ritual that is required. I remember how hard it was to protect myself with only the astral dedication against bombardment of enemy attacks because my soul wasn't actually freed yet due to the lack of physical blood in the ritual since this connects your soul directly. It wasn't until I did the physical dedication that I received full protection and was freed, thus able to fight against my attackers.

Despite this, dedicating in your astral temple is definitely valid and will do enough for you until you can preform the actual physical dedication. Definitely physically dedicate as soon as you can, especially if you are actively fighting against the enemy.

EPRIT said:

Your fine in fact that sounds even more cool in a way at least to me than the standard Dedication. I think you can improvise its not a bad thing. I think for people commenting on this though if you did it in your astral temple its valid and fine but you still should dedicate using a drop of blood later when you can do it ib a safe way. The reason is that is your DNA is in the blood and that is what connects you to Satan I believe.

I made a major fuck up on my dedication ritual cause I wasnt careful with burning the paper and it fell on the floor and got caught. The thing is though I did it again later cause I felt embarressed by that but it still was valid I realized that later.

Anyways welcome to the family when you do do this. It is wonderful and dont worry to much about these things. I know Satan and the Gods are very understanding in fact I am still not fully everything I wish I could be yet and they still accept me. I am living much more positively than I used to and trying to be a much better person though.

Good Luck

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Are you a Jack-a-Lantern now? :lol: :lol: :lol: I like it, think it looks good. Just wondering...

"You can be whatever you want goyim, even a pumpkin if you think and believe hard enough oy vey."

Thank you though, it was a very hard to find image I edited to be more befitting of me.

Thank you all for your advice and I made my dedication to Santan successfully to be honest I took some time that I had done in my astral temple (although I need to improve a bit in that) but I felt the need to do it physically and that's why I made this question.

Can someone tell me why we suggest to people whom are unable to dedicate despite the fact it doesn't need to be perfect, by the book.

To perform an astral dedication? I mean do people that come here and are told that, able to like "astral project"?

I mean is an "astral dedication", a soft-dedication, really pretty much about thinking about a temple and that is it?

It states "A deep meditative state and visualization are the keys". Okay gotcha but really how well does someone take to learn this "deep meditative state", I mean members such as myself and others have probably never been in a deep meditative state and even to get in one sounds like an ordeal.

So if this is ignorance, how will O.P. enter a deep meditative state and then dedicate all through visualization? It seems like it'll take him many weeks or months just to achieve a basic state delving into deep meditation.

Gear88 said:
Can someone tell me why we suggest to people whom are unable to dedicate despite the fact it doesn't need to be perfect, by the book.

To perform an astral dedication? I mean do people that come here and are told that, able to like "astral project"?

I mean is an "astral dedication", a soft-dedication, really pretty much about thinking about a temple and that is it?

It states "A deep meditative state and visualization are the keys". Okay gotcha but really how well does someone take to learn this "deep meditative state", I mean members such as myself and others have probably never been in a deep meditative state and even to get in one sounds like an ordeal.

So if this is ignorance, how will O.P. enter a deep meditative state and then dedicate all through visualization? It seems like it'll take him many weeks or months just to achieve a basic state delving into deep meditation.

For me when I was new all those years ago it was like a form of very focused day dreaming. I merely laid in bed, relaxed to slow my breathing and deeply focused and visualized the whole ordeal through my own 'eyes'. Walking into my temple, noting every detail, trying to 'feel' my body in my mind making the movement, every step I took every shift and movement of my limbs, the feeling of the material I would hold in my hands, etc. It's just detailed visualization, imagination and strong focus that is really needed, you don't have to actually enter a trance or astral project.

When I was done I was overwhelmed with a feeling of positivity and this strong sense of safety and peace. Nobody should really set any expectations for themselves though as some people might not be spiritually open enough to feel any sensations or feel anything, I chalk up being able to have felt that energy at all afterwords to the fact that I was meditating for a good year before I astrally dedicated. It was about another year after before I was finally given the opportunity to physically dedicate, things were a bit quieter then but now with the enemy panicking I obviously encourage a physical dedication as soon as possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back