Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An Important Day-30 May

iamra

There was a post that HPS posted. What happened that day? Why she doesn’t post a new topic about it?

Beltane. Check our SS Calendar (link in my signature here), all sabbats and esbats are listed.

I tried some years ago, every holiday, to make a post about it, but then I felt it got too repetitive, the same thing each year. I didn't want to tire people out.

On our upcoming Calendar, it will be more like the first one, with the info about each holiday. This is important.

I was half asleep when I replied, Beltane was the end of April to May 1. Maxine wrote about getting info from Satan on April 30, I confused it with May when I replied. My bad.

I don't know what you mean, perhaps someone else can answer :)

iamra said:
There was a post that HPS posted. What happened that day? Why she doesn’t post a new topic about it?
I would imagine that either
-something more urgent came up for her to work on, or
-the information requires some time to be releaseable (writing explanations and testing things out), or
-the information was of dangerous nature and cannot be released currently.

In either case we should just stay patient and let the HPs do their thing. They know best :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back