Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about entities, thougthforms

Catalincata94 said:
Can an entity or thoughtform state that he is Satan?

To put it in my understanding, I suppose. And what I'm gonna state is going to aggravate some people but I'm just being logical.

Why do I state this cause in my case. When I visualize Satan's sigil and or call out to him, sometimes I'll admit I have a hard time visualizing it. I immediately get this response of "Yes my son, what is it?" male voice BTW. I've asked this entity many times their name they state "Satan". Same with the entity whom states is my succubus. In fact at certain points I contact this male voice identifying as Satan and the voice states even "make it quick I'm busy".

I've had thoughts that this is fake, or a working of my mind, or a subconscious thing, or even a thoughtform or self-created thoughtform. Or perhaps I'm talking to myself and causing some sort of disassociation or bi-polar/multiple personality or something.

I recall some people state the Gods destroy entities that mess with you for calling their names i.e. impersonators. And on top of that people who are more on the awareness of the astral have stated "Greys and or entities ordered to mess with you state such and such and poof they disappear cause they were destroyed by the God". Like some would say they make YOU assume it's them and you call them that but they steer around the name to avoid being popped. Kinda like when Greys or Thoughtforms impersonate Nordics and mess with you, cause it should be known by now there is no such thing as enemy Nordics. Granted there might be enemy human looking entities or neutral entities that look human and are not good people, they might not be reptard levels of destroyed civilizations but I guess there are assholes in the Universe.

To be honest not to sound like a disrespectful asshole but to sound logical. I kinda sometimes question such things. I'm aware the Gods are "retardedly intuitive and psychic" much better and refined than even the enemy forces. But how many beings in the universe state the name Satan. How many entities in our neck of the woods state Satan.

How possibly could a God or Satan pop some piece of shit twig boy for imitating them. If literally countless entities speak these things out. It kinda reminds me of that piece of crap remake of "The Titans" whereby if a person so much as states or prays to Aries he pops in and attacks you.

I'm not entirely sure how this whole name calling thing works really. I mean I guess even the kabalist zadaks call Satan, Samael to avoid things. Would not surprise me if even Satan's hebrewtized name is something that makes it pop into his radar and go "Hannukah, why the fuck are you talking about me with that name?".

Can others chime in on this name action?

Catalincata94 said:

Did read one story where a grey did say this, got killed for it, but got immediatly replaced by a nother imposter grey.

Always remember the gods would never advice something, which could harm you.

Its best to go over the sigil of satan. Do void on it. So you can feel him. As far as I know the imposters can´t impose the energy from satan.

If you say the rtr prayer before rtr or returning curses or recently the awakening ritual (exampels) you will feel him. when ever you try to talk to him this feeling will be the same.

Catalincata94 said:
I believe the weaker ones cant and usually state they are Enki or some other name, though I've had instances where strong enemy entities claimed to be Satan.
If you want to make absolutely sure you are talking with Satan and not with some enemy entity, I'd recommend to do void meditation on His sigil for 10 minutes and then talking to Him again. The stronger your connection to His sigil and energies, the more easily you will be able to contact Him successfully. Think of it like finding the correct radio frequency for a specific sender. If it's slightly off there can be distortions and other interference, but if you find the exact one you can hear things clearly and properly. :)

Catalincata94 said:
I believed since satan is not he's true name but what we call him even though it means truth in Sanskrit then probably yes,I recommend you use more ancient names like Enki or shaitan if you are to confirm if it is really satan or not,any body can say they are Satan,that name have been blasphemed and used by all manner of idiots through out the ages,so it is not a good name to use when identifying him,even though we use it and he says he's fine with that.

Catalincata94 said:
I believed since satan is not he's true name but what we call him even though it means truth in Sanskrit then probably yes,I recommend you use more ancient names like Enki or shaitan if you are to confirm if it is really satan or not,any body can say they are Satan,that name have been blasphemed and used by all manner of idiots through out the ages,so it is not a good name to use when identifying him,even though we use it and he says he's fine with that.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
I believe the weaker ones cant and usually state they are Enki or some other name, though I've had instances where strong enemy entities claimed to be Satan.
If you want to make absolutely sure you are talking with Satan and not with some enemy entity, I'd recommend to do void meditation on His sigil for 10 minutes and then talking to Him again. The stronger your connection to His sigil and energies, the more easily you will be able to contact Him successfully. Think of it like finding the correct radio frequency for a specific sender. If it's slightly off there can be distortions and other interference, but if you find the exact one you can hear things clearly and properly. :)
I hope it's alright if i do void on any of the two sigils of Satan. I can't vizualize so well the first one but the chalice with the ankh is much better and will do less that 10 minutes it is too much for me for now.

Catalincata94 said:
Yes, when I first started communicating with entities it used to happen all the time. And I definitely got fooled on one particular occasion and got into a bad situation so be very careful with entities. Especially DO NOT invoke anything. Too risky in these times. Anything could show up and attach itself. That’s my opinion and I’m very serious.

Catalincata94 said:
Why not?
do you think that astral entities are unable to lie or something?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back