Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Spiritually Aware are Jews

darkmonkey666

I dont mean to get paranoid or anything but I was driving yesterday and pulled up to the end of my driveway this guy who looked somewhat like a Jew (I couldnt tell but I got that vibe he looked part hispanic though but did have that big nose) looked scared turned around looked at me a couple of times while walking. Ok I would not have said anything on here if that was the end of this. So I go for a walk later yesterday in the neighborhood behind me and this same person comes out of like someones back yard or something and starts following me. I get a little scared so I turn around and say hi. He ignors me. So i walk to the next street and turn he follows me all the way back to the apartment complex I was in and turns in there then continues along another parking lot away from mw (we are walking) I never saw that person before yesterday.

I remember saying last year me and my girlfriend at the time (and some neighbors too) heard some very odd Screaming noises around yom kippur my screen name was darkmonkey666 back theb I dont think i can access that account search my posts for more on that.
Where I was walking last night was where those noises came from last year.

I havent heard anything odd since that time last year.

So yes there are some Jews in my neighborhood apparently Ok so do they know I am Satanist by sensing it I am not wearing anything extremely odd or playing music from my car anyways the first sighting so that is odd.

Do I have anything to worry about not sure I can move till next year and I shouldnt have to as I like where I live. I never mentioned the City I lived in online since I moved so I doubt its anyone that knows about me (it was a mistake to mention where I used to live back then but nothing indeed ever did happen luckily I am just more careful now)

The first thing I would do in a neighborhood with Jews is that use VPN to open websites relating to Joy of Satan or even if I am searching for anything related to Jews.
How spiritually aware are they? I think they all do know that they have a different soul than us 'Gentiles' especially the ones in Israel.

Its not a majority Jew neighborhood or even that high of an income place but apparently there are some.

Its too late to use a vpn I already set up my website btw also I am in America not anywhere near Israel.

Ok what I was asking though is would they do anything physical against me or know I am Satanic.

Oh and I will record these noises if I hear them again this year secretly try to figure out exactly what apartment or house they are coming from and annomously send the info and an explanation of what I hear to the local police. I of course will say nothing about Yom Kippur or Jews.

I was thinking about it last year but they stopped before I got a chance to.

Your ordinary Jew does not know crap. They are subconsciously programmed to do what jews do. It is inborn in them.

Higher rank Jews know more (rabies, for example). And then even higher ones, who work in obscurity, and are in direct contact with their ET overlords are most knowledgeable.

But keep in mind, Jew was not created to spiritually grow. Jew is created as nothing but a slave. They are supposed to show total obedience to their overlords, not grow and be as powerful as them.

In short, Jew can spiritually advance as much as their overlords allow them too. Which is little.

Larissa666 said:
Your ordinary Jew does not know crap. They are subconsciously programmed to do what jews do. It is inborn in them.

Higher rank Jews know more (rabies, for example). And then even higher ones, who work in obscurity, and are in direct contact with their ET overlords are most knowledgeable.

But keep in mind, Jew was not created to spiritually grow. Jew is created as nothing but a slave. They are supposed to show total obedience to their overlords, not grow and be as powerful as them.

In short, Jew can spiritually advance as much as their overlords allow them too. Which is little.
I think the majority of them know a partial true wich is that their "God" created them to be the slave master of all the gentiles. Wich is not the full true and many don't even know that this "God" is just a thoughtform but they still belive in this shit and belive that they are superior than us and do everything against us, not only they belive this but like you said it's even unconcious because they are a different race than us and because they are connected to their thoughtform.

Ok I wont worry about it. I know in my heart this person sensed I was different and was put off but thats all I guess. I had the same thing happen a couple of other times but never did one follow me like that. If he had known anything he probably would have done something so I guess I will just enjoy life and go for walks and not worry.

Nothing happened on passover here as far as I can tell. Maybe that Jew did do something last year who knows but also maybe he realized he made a mistake cause several people were asking around and wondering where those sounds were coming from inculding a neighbor who came to my door so I doubt it will happen again.

I also think Satan protects us too so I dont have much to worry about if I am not stupid (as in blabbering about my Satanism or the Jews to people which I dont do)

So no I am not paranoid or fearful I enjoy life I just wanted to know how much they knew. I guess not shit which is good. I sincerely doubt a high level Jew would live in this area.

But this does give more fuel to the fire and may have helped me more than I know. I really hope no one was harmed but even so I have a witness at some point when I sense she is ready ill tell the full truth about the Jews too her and all I probably have to do is point to a calandar and say it was their highest holiday and you heard that too.

I know this person is not ready yet one of the Gods is I believe helping me with this. I am going to wait till I can fully hear him and talk to him about it before I say much of anything to her as I dont want trying to awaken someone to the truth to backfire on me.

slyscorpion said:
I dont mean to get paranoid or anything but I was driving yesterday and pulled up to the end of my driveway this guy who looked somewhat like a Jew (I couldnt tell but I got that vibe he looked part hispanic though but did have that big nose) looked scared turned around looked at me a couple of times while walking. Ok I would not have said anything on here if that was the end of this. So I go for a walk later yesterday in the neighborhood behind me and this same person comes out of like someones back yard or something and starts following me. I get a little scared so I turn around and say hi. He ignors me. So i walk to the next street and turn he follows me all the way back to the apartment complex I was in and turns in there then continues along another parking lot away from mw (we are walking) I never saw that person before yesterday.

I remember saying last year me and my girlfriend at the time (and some neighbors too) heard some very odd Screaming noises around yom kippur my screen name was darkmonkey666 back theb I dont think i can access that account search my posts for more on that.

So yes there are some Jews in my neighborhood apparently Ok so do they know I am Satanist by sensing it I am not wearing anything extremely odd or playing music from my car anyways the first sighting so that is odd.

Do I have anything to worry about not sure I can move till next year and I shouldnt have to as I like where I live. I never mentioned the City I lived in online since I moved so I doubt its anyone that knows about me (it was a mistake to mention where I used to live back then but nothing indeed ever did happen luckily I am just more careful now)

When you hear screaming on yom kippur you call the cops xD

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

When you hear screaming on yom kippur you call the cops xD

Yeah I know that now but I didnt want to come off as paranoid or insane or anything. There were a few others that heard this. No one else did anything either probably for the same reason. I know the person I had as a roomate at the time (I live alone now but in the same complex there wasnt another aparment available at that time) was labeled as Skitsophrenic (some of it is phychic ablilites the other part is way to much neptune in her chart so indeed she sometimes completely loses contact with reality and may need meds at least sometimes until we figure out how to heal this) we talked about it a lot on the week it happened she didnt report it cause she thought they would label her as crazy or something. She has been forced to go in mental places by law enforcement before she didnt want that. I didnt want that.

I couldnt tell some of the noises were very disturbing we even called my parents and discussed what to do but it stopped shortly after that time.

I cannot even for sure say what was real in all of this. I did hear something I believe others did too the way people were acting here but I dont think anyone did anything. It did stop though.

If I hear that again this year I will contact my police department annoymously and try to figure out exactly what bulding or house it was coming from (it was not mine it was somewhere behind us)

Though I do want to say one thing. In the neighborhood behind me and I can see it from my window there is a group home run by Christians judging from the distance I strongly suspect this is where it was coming from so it may not have anything to do with the Jews.

I will give you this though. It was perfect timing to expose the Jews whatever did happen. So the thing is I am going to bring it up again in conversation after I am able to talk to Bael and hear him as I believe he wants to help her. What I want to ask from him is how to bring up the Jewish issue and Nazism cause she has had some paranoid episodes with that theme (i know for sure she is not Jewish she is white like me)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back