Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money Working

LightMangoMango

Hello, today is a good planetary state to start a money working (Calender).

What points do I have to consider when I start this working?

I already have a plan how to make the money just my skills, or more like, my state of mind is not strong enough yet (I don’t have the guts yet to do the things which are needed in my job).

How do I direct the energy properly? Should I mention my job in the affirmations, or just forget about it and attract money in general (maybe a better opportunity will come?)

I actually don’t want to have only the money (winning the lottery) but I want to have the skills, the mind (no fear) to make the money (and then make the money).

What affirmation would you recommend to me?

Would something like

“I am attracting large sums of money in the very best way and manner for me”

or something like

“I am developing the right skill and mindset to earn large sums of money in every month in the very best way and manner for me”

be better?

I heared the feeling you got with an affirmation is important, and if you don’t feel good with it, it’s not effective.

What time is the best?

I am looking for something that isn’t consuming too much time so I can do it every day from now (40 days or more).
Is something like 9 or 18 times ok (permanence) or better a multiple of 6 (number of hard work)?

Are these numbers high enough or should they be rather something like 36, 56.. etc?

What else do I have to look out for?

I always felt like I have this big barrier in front of me when it comes to making large sums of money, like when I could easily do it, I already have a great deal with a great customer, but then somehow my mind doesn’t wanna call him again.

Is this something real or am I just bullshitting myself?

Any help appreciated.

I will start this working today night so maybe when you see this post I already begin the working, but I appreciate any information regardless of that.

Thank you and

Hail Satan!

Any help appreciated.

Pardon me for not helping much, hopefully you get the help from others.

First doing a working might reach a deprogramming phase. Whereby you fight to regain a proper idea of wealth and finances.

Second for affirmation if you use an accumulator magick to bring in wealth, are you keeping it?

I am constantly, continuously and eternally attracting to me large amounts of free and easy money, wealth, and finances to myself in the most happiest and most beneficial way for me. This money wealth and finances is all my own to keep, spend or invest as I choose.

Money = medium of exchange
Wealth = riches and objects of wealth i.e. a sports car worth more in the future.
Finances = the science and doctrines on how to manage, use, and gain money and wealth.

Unfortunately it's long but there really is no way to make it any shorter.

My third statement is well I'm not sure about the use of manner or way in differences to the energy. I have changed it up at times using "manner for me" and "way for me" but not sure about the differences. There could be differences.

But simply keep it at most happiest and most beneficial.

Very best way/manner for me. Is very vague; I'm sure Ol Argedco Luciftan can pop in and state somethings as he said to me why that might not be the best.

A simple most happiest and most beneficial would suffice.

Cause really "Do you know" the "very best way/manner for you?". As you can see it's better just to either hook up to a plausible event and or create a new event.

In reality I'd love to hear other people's opinion on affirmation and the positive clauses. And yes if your wondering I've even used Godlike in the affirmation and really "What is Godlike". So try not to make the positive clause vague. Even "positive" can signify vagueness depending on the person. Some might state it's not a problem but really after reading Argedco's statements it does sound vague.

LightMangoMango said:

I already have a plan how to make the money just my skills, or more like, my state of mind is not strong enough yet (I don’t have the guts yet to do the things which are needed in my job).

How do I direct the energy properly? Should I mention my job in the affirmations, or just forget about it and attract money in general (maybe a better opportunity will come?)

I actually don’t want to have only the money (winning the lottery) but I want to have the skills, the mind (no fear) to make the money (and then make the money).

Would something like

or something like

“I am developing the right skill and mindset to earn large sums of money in every month in the very best way and manner for me”

be better?

I heared the feeling you got with an affirmation is important, and if you don’t feel good with it, it’s not effective.

What time is the best?

I am looking for something that isn’t consuming too much time so I can do it every day from now (40 days or more).
Is something like 9 or 18 times ok (permanence) or better a multiple of 6 (number of hard work)?

Are these numbers high enough or should they be rather something like 36, 56.. etc?

I always felt like I have this big barrier in front of me when it comes to making large sums of money, like when I could easily do it, I already have a great deal with a great customer, but then somehow my mind doesn’t wanna call him again.

Any help appreciated.

I will start this working today night so maybe when you see this post I already begin the working, but I appreciate any information regardless of that.

Thank you and

Hail Satan!

Any help appreciated.
You didn't mention any mantras/runes whatsoever. Is there a reason for that? Do you plan on doing the working without vibrating anything first? If so, then I should tell you that the working will be rather weak, and will most likely not bring about the results you desire within any reasonable timeframe. Vibration is very important and will make your workings much, much stronger, so I would really recommend you use a mantra in your working.

Regarding the affirmation, to ensure you will get the results you desire, I would advise you to include a direct clause towards them, instead of just vaguely phrasing it as "very best" or "positive" and so on. While these things would theoretically entail the results you want, the vague phrasing will make it difficult for you to direct the energies properly towards this end.
So basically if you want not only money, but also the skills and mindset to earn it consistently, you should include this in your affirmation.
One example affirmation would be
"In a positive [and healthy] way for me, I am developing the skills and mindset to earn large sums of money for myself consistently and enjoyably."
This is merely an example and I encourage you to build your own affirmation, as I personally believe affirmations work best if we create them ourselves.

And also regarding mantras, if you do decide to use one, then there are many to choose from. Personally I would recommend using either "avana", which is a sanskrit mantra for wealth, protection, joy and so on (I use this personally), or the necronomicon mantra "Ziku".

If you want to use Ziku, the process is a bit different from "normal" mantras. Necronomicon mantras such as this one have two parts that need to be vibrated while focusing at the corresponding sigil. In this case, these mantras are ZIKU and GIGGIMAGANPA.
Ziku can be advantageous in the case that you have only very limited time every day to do the working, as both words only need to be vibrated 15 times each.
The process is as follows:
Vibrate ZIKU 15 times
Vibrate GIGGIMAGANPA 15 times
State your affirmation 18 (or 15) times

As mentioned earlier, Ziku also has a sigil. During the whole afforementioned process, you should focus on that sigil intently and block any thoughts that may try to divert your attention.
The sigil, for reference, is this:
ZIKU-GIGGIMAGANPA.png

It's important that you focus on this sigil during the whole working, from start to finish.

If you want to use avana instead, I would recommend going for at least 100 vibrations, perhaps 111, and stating your affirmation 18 times.

I hope this reaches you in time and I wish you the best of luck. :)

In conjunction with Money working, you should include fiery energies into your practice, that gives you courage and power to act.

In the process of manifesting your desires, Action is the Bridge that connects your inner world (thoughts, desires, feelings) and the outer world (the actual results you get)

Your motto should be Ready-Fire-Aim instead of Ready Aim Fire. Prepare yourself as quickly as possible and get into the ring as soon as you can and adjust along the way. There is no other way of mastering the skills you need.

If you are uncomfortable about asking money for your skills/service, offer your client/customer your help for free. Ask for honest feedback and opinion: How much the customer would pay for the level of service and help you offered? A satisfied client is more than happy to serve as your reference in the future, now you can point towards 3-5 persons whom you truly helped and will endorse you and verify your worth. This will give you the self-confidence you need and there is no other way of getting it, no amount of preparation will get you there.

With meditation and money workings can be of assistance with the following:
-Develop a positive inner dialogue and self talk that will encourage you and counteract/balance the fear based thought patterns that hold you back.
-Give you control over thoughts and feelings, so now you can shut down non supportive and non-empowering thoughts and replace them with positive ones at will. Having a higher level of consciousnes means you are free from the automated mechnaism of your mind and thought patterns, you can choose wich thougths you listen to and act upon:
-Money workings will attract the right type,of opportunities and customers or even partners/mentors who can help you on the path of success. But without taking action, none of these will be of use to you.

Some other advice:
Consider taking marketing courses, attending seminars and reading books about marketing, it is your most important skill you need to become wealthy. Having a high quality service will not bring you money if you cannot reach the right type of people (your potentional clients-target market) who will buy from you.
-Develop your financial intelligence. This will give control over your wealth and the abillity to keep it and further increase it.

Thank you I already started the working when I read your post.

I decided to make this working into not attaining money but destroying the barriers that keep me from getting the money, because I saw on the „overcoming obstacles“ page on JoS that this would make sense.

I really like your affirmation, that makes an only good feeling when saying it.

I will probably start a second working for getting lots of money soon, then I will use the affirmation you gave me in my language.

What exactly is ziku for? (Energy) is it a rune only for wealth .

Also which would be the mantra which you were most successful in getting money? I wanna use the very best I can

Shael said:
LightMangoMango said:

Would something like

or something like

be better?

What time is the best?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you and

Hail Satan!

Any help appreciated.
You didn't mention any mantras/runes whatsoever. Is there a reason for that? Do you plan on doing the working without vibrating anything first? If so, then I should tell you that the working will be rather weak, and will most likely not bring about the results you desire within any reasonable timeframe. Vibration is very important and will make your workings much, much stronger, so I would really recommend you use a mantra in your working.

Regarding the affirmation, to ensure you will get the results you desire, I would advise you to include a direct clause towards them, instead of just vaguely phrasing it as "very best" or "positive" and so on. While these things would theoretically entail the results you want, the vague phrasing will make it difficult for you to direct the energies properly towards this end.
So basically if you want not only money, but also the skills and mindset to earn it consistently, you should include this in your affirmation.
"In a positive [and healthy] way for me, I am developing the skills and mindset to earn large sums of money for myself consistently and enjoyably."
This is merely an example and I encourage you to build your own affirmation, as I personally believe affirmations work best if we create them ourselves.

And also regarding mantras, if you do decide to use one, then there are many to choose from. Personally I would recommend using either "avana", which is a sanskrit mantra for wealth, protection, joy and so on (I use this personally), or the necronomicon mantra "Ziku".

If you want to use Ziku, the process is a bit different from "normal" mantras. Necronomicon mantras such as this one have two parts that need to be vibrated while focusing at the corresponding sigil. In this case, these mantras are ZIKU and GIGGIMAGANPA.
Ziku can be advantageous in the case that you have only very limited time every day to do the working, as both words only need to be vibrated 15 times each.
Vibrate ZIKU 15 times

As mentioned earlier, Ziku also has a sigil. During the whole afforementioned process, you should focus on that sigil intently and block any thoughts that may try to divert your attention.
ZIKU-GIGGIMAGANPA.png

It's important that you focus on this sigil during the whole working, from start to finish.

If you want to use avana instead, I would recommend going for at least 100 vibrations, perhaps 111, and stating your affirmation 18 times.

LightMangoMango said:
Thank you I already started the working when I read your post.

I decided to make this working into not attaining money but destroying the barriers that keep me from getting the money, because I saw on the „overcoming obstacles“ page on JoS that this would make sense.

I really like your affirmation, that makes an only good feeling when saying it.

I will probably start a second working for getting lots of money soon, then I will use the affirmation you gave me in my language.

What exactly is ziku for? (Energy) is it a rune only for wealth .

Also which would be the mantra which you were most successful in getting money? I wanna use the very best I can
Ziku is only for wealth, yes. On it's necronomicon page it has this description: "This power bestoweth Riches of all kinds and can tell where treasure is hidden. Knower of the Secrets of the Earth".

Personally I have been successfully using avana, but I'm doing 666 vibrations of it. Avana is rather "spread out" and not focused solely on wealth, but also on protection, joy, and so on, so I do not know if you would get any big results in terms of wealth specifically if you use low vibrations.
I would strongly recommend you to use Ziku as it is a much more safe option where you can know it will give you wealth reliably even on low repetitions.
The given amount for Ziku is 15 vibrations for each word, but personally I have been able to use the necronomicon mantras with higher reps as well. Whichever fits you here is best. You can do the 15 each if you want it to be a more quick working, or you can do 40, 50, 88, or 108 each. I have used 108 successfully here and found it to be pretty powerful, as two mantras with 108 add up nicely to a complete 216. Similarly the other amounts given should also work well.

Savitar said:
In conjunction with Money working, you should include fiery energies into your practice, that gives you courage and power to act.

In the process of manifesting your desires, Action is the Bridge that connects your inner world (thoughts, desires, feelings) and the outer world (the actual results you get)

Your motto should be Ready-Fire-Aim instead of Ready Aim Fire. Prepare yourself as quickly as possible and get into the ring as soon as you can and adjust along the way. There is no other way of mastering the skills you need.

If you are uncomfortable about asking money for your skills/service, offer your client/customer your help for free. Ask for honest feedback and opinion: How much the customer would pay for the level of service and help you offered? A satisfied client is more than happy to serve as your reference in the future, now you can point towards 3-5 persons whom you truly helped and will endorse you and verify your worth. This will give you the self-confidence you need and there is no other way of getting it, no amount of preparation will get you there.

-Develop a positive inner dialogue and self talk that will encourage you and counteract/balance the fear based thought patterns that hold you back.
-Give you control over thoughts and feelings, so now you can shut down non supportive and non-empowering thoughts and replace them with positive ones at will. Having a higher level of consciousnes means you are free from the automated mechnaism of your mind and thought patterns, you can choose wich thougths you listen to and act upon:
-Money workings will attract the right type,of opportunities and customers or even partners/mentors who can help you on the path of success. But without taking action, none of these will be of use to you.

Some other advice:
Consider taking marketing courses, attending seminars and reading books about marketing, it is your most important skill you need to become wealthy. Having a high quality service will not bring you money if you cannot reach the right type of people (your potentional clients-target market) who will buy from you.
-Develop your financial intelligence. This will give control over your wealth and the abillity to keep it and further increase it.

Hello,
to be honest this is what I have the most problems with, taking action.

I got all the tools/ways now to make money (perfect product, all knowledge I need etc) but this doesn’t help me because it feels hard for me to take action.
In the past I already took some action for a short period of time but now I am again not taking action and/or discontinueing what I’ve already achieved, because I’m feared.

I can’t really tell where the fear is coming from, I rationally KNOW that it is just a feeling and it’s only in my head, but always when I „come close to taking action“ (sounds stupid I know) the fear is overtaking and I feel like I have no chance. I can’t think rationally then.

For example when I take a new approach or like a thought comes up what I can do (take a specific phone call, talk to people etc), then I am so blocked and I begin doing things of all kind to procrastinate, even in the morning I already don’t want to go out of bed.

I was hoping that I can do certain kinds of meditation or workings to like „make me do the things“, take action.

Is Sowilo a good rune for that? I want to get trough this fear and develop habits of taking action/ getting out of the comfort zone.

When someone tells me „basically just do it“ I know it’s the one and only advice because it’s the truth but then when I think about doing it I get immedeatily this feeling in my chest of fear, which only leaves when I come up in my mind with an excuse not to do it.
Im basically not pulling the trigger yet, only aiming.

Savitar said:

Some other advice:

Hello,
to be honest this is what I have the most problems with, taking action.

I got all the tools/ways now to make money (perfect product, all knowledge I need etc) but this doesn’t help me because it feels hard for me to take action.
In the past I already took some action for a short period of time but now I am again not taking action and/or discontinueing what I’ve already achieved, because I’m feared.

I can’t really tell where the fear is coming from, I rationally KNOW that it is just a feeling and it’s only in my head, but always when I „come close to taking action“ (sounds stupid I know) the fear is overtaking and I feel like I have no chance. I can’t think rationally then.

For example when I take a new approach or like a thought comes up what I can do (take a specific phone call, talk to people etc), then I am so blocked and I begin doing things of all kind to procrastinate, even in the morning I already don’t want to go out of bed.

I was hoping that I can do certain kinds of meditation or workings to like „make me do the things“, take action.

Is Sowilo a good rune for that? I want to get trough this fear and develop habits of taking action/ getting out of the comfort zone.

When someone tells me „basically just do it“ I know it’s the one and only advice because it’s the truth but then when I think about doing it I get immedeatily this feeling in my chest of fear, which only leaves when I come up in my mind with an excuse not to do it.
Im basically not pulling the trigger yet, only aiming.

I just realized probably the answer is to just focus more in meditating and training to control my mind, because what I described is just I can’t control my mind properly yet.

LightMangoMango said:
I just realized probably the answer is to just focus more in meditating and training to control my mind, because what I described is just I can’t control my mind properly yet.

You want to do 3 things:

1. Control your Thougths, practice to quiet the mind
Learn to become aware of your own thougth, thought patterns and the whole automatic liie mechanism of your Mind. Realize this isn’t Your Self, It’s a tool and a program running. Awareness is the first stage of change and control. One of the source of True Power over yourself and actions is to dis-identify from your Mind. Now you have choice and true freedom tomeither act or not act on the thougths that bubble up.

2. Balance the negativ programming with positive self talk. If you observe how you talk to yourself, It’s quite nasty and you wouldn’t dare to speak to someone else like that. Thougths can be supportive or non supportive. Empowering or dis-empowering. Filling your mind with a new supportive program/inner dialogue, that counterbalances the negative trashtalk will help you in controlling your thougths and taking action.

3. Raise energy related the 3 lower chakras. The most important and crucial factor in success is action. Without acion, this bridge between your inner and outer world - no amount of thinking and feeling will help. Therefore you need energy, you need Shakti, which is Power. Power is the abillity to act, to take Action. Raising this type of dinamic energy will also help with developing the right inner dialogue and eliminate inner blockages.

Your Mind (in the mundane sense) is a tool that is based on fear and survival. All the infromation that comes to you is being filtered by the Medulla, that has only two goals: identify and avoid danger, survive. You can see that this isn’t the right tool for thriving and success. It utilizes fear as a tool to protect you and keep you in the comfort zone, like an overworried mother. It’s also very shrewd and knows exactly what to imply and “say” to keep you safe (ie.: make you avoid taking action)

Have you ever told yourself: “Okay, I’m not ready yet, but I will do it later/tomorrow” -Yeah, that always works right? :lol:

Shael said:
LightMangoMango said:

Would something like

or something like

be better?

What time is the best?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you and

Hail Satan!

Any help appreciated.

Vibrate ZIKU 15 times

ZIKU-GIGGIMAGANPA.png

Hey there, I have trouble with the pronunciation of GIGGIMAGANPA. Is it Jee - Jee or GGee GGee or Jee Gee. Im not sure how to pronounce any of the Gs in this rune. Can you please offer some explanation. Thanks !

Osiris Silvio said:
Hey there, I have trouble with the pronunciation of GIGGIMAGANPA. Is it Jee - Jee or GGee GGee or Jee Gee. Im not sure how to pronounce any of the Gs in this rune. Can you please offer some explanation. Thanks !
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53711

Download the "money spells" pdf for more info. It has the spells and pronunciations.

I would like to say that keep in mind when doing money workings that they vary between the users. If you have not cleaned your aura or done anything protection-wise, they are are always guaranteed to have some unwanted side-effect. When I did my money-working with selfish intentions to use and lose, I was granted my money, but it was not all mine to keep as it intended to be and most certainly was not 100% safe as it should have been due to my neglect.

Same can be said about inheritances and I advise to look at your natal chart. An example given to me below

"Mars opposing your Uranus and Neptune in the 2nd house, from the 8th, can make me easily assume there will be a war for inheritances, or other people taking money from you."

That could mean that even if I did said money working, I could lose it all or my kids could lose it all because I simply did not due diligence. My advice is mostly anecdotal so take from it what you will

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back