Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What did the name Satan mean to the Ancient Pagans?

DeterminedAndStrong

In Sanskrit Sat is a prefix which means True or Truth.
It is an abbreviation for and is related to to the word Satya. In many ancient languages we see that the final letter can often be dropped especially if it is an N or M which are also often interchangeable. Satya is already very close to Satan just without the final nasal sound. Sat is often used on it's own, for example in the Kundalini also known as Serpent Yoga Mantra Sat Nam, meaning Truth is my Identity or True Name. Again, Sat Nam is already very close to the name Satan.

One interesting aspect of Pagan Spirituality is the Symbolism of the Sacred Serpent, which is a symbol for and is interchangeable with Eternity and Immortality. In the East Ananta Sesha refers to the Primordial Serpent. Ananta means Eternity, Without End, but Like Sat and Satya the An is also used on it's own either as a prefix or suffix. If we want to construct the name Satan in Sanskrit all we need to do is add these two terms together, which gives us the literal meaning of Eternal Truth, or rather, Truth Eternal. Satan.

Are there any other cultures which bring up the name Satan in reference to life and immortality? Yes!
We will for the moment ignore the countless other words in Sanskrit related to the name Satan and take a look over at another ancient culture.

In the Egyptian Book of the Dead there is a section titled, “The Chapter Of Making The Transformation Into The Serpent Sata.”

Not only do we already know that Sata in Egypt was a term for a certain Serpent, but let's take a look at what this Chapter says.

"The Osiris Ani, whose word is truth, saith:- I am the serpent Sata whose years are infinite. I lie down dead. I am born daily. I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth. I lie down in death. I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day..."

Wow! The one whose word is Truth is telling us that his Years are Infinite. Does this not have a direct correlation to the meaning of the name Satan within Sanskrit as we have just learned? It doesn't end here. Another sacred Mantra in Kundalini Yoga is Satanama, Sa meaning Infinity, Ta meaning Life, Na meaning Death and Ma meaning Rebirth.... This has to do with creation, the cycle of life, evolution and also regeneration on the cellular level.

Again we see that these terms are all directly related to one another and have very similar meanings, so why is it that the name Satan has become so reviled in our modern cultures if it was so sacred to our Ancient Forebears?

The answer may or may not shock you, but if you listen on we will prove this together. The answer is the Jews. There were historians such as Megagasthenes who stated that the Jews were an Indian tribe or sect. It is already pretty obvious however that Judaism and the Jews come from India and were corrupted from Hinduism. Many people are aware that Christianity and related religions have stolen copiously from Pagan religions that preceded it, for more information on this please visit http://www.exposing christianity.com, but few are aware that the Torah that the Bible is based upon is the same here.

The lead patriarch and founder of Judaism is said to be Abraham, this is stolen from Brahman which is an anagram of Abraham. Already we can see something sinister going on here, and those familiar with the occult may note that one way of throwing a curse of binding or confusion is to scramble the letters within a name.

This happened with many Pagan Gods when they got labelled as Demons. Many of the names of the Demons are very similar to Ancient Pagan Gods. A common Jewish Motto is, "by deception thou shall wage war."
Tricking the Gentiles into hating and fearing their own gods is very deceptive...
Anyway, to get back to Genesis.

Apart from the Linguistic Similarity of the names, Brahma and Abram or Abraham have many other connections. Brahma is the “Father God” who is said to have many forms, this is where Abraham and his many sons is corrupted from.

Still not convinced?
In Hindu Mythology Brahma has a wife and half sister called Saraswati. In the Torah Abraham's half sister and wife is.... Sara.

Now, we know that from studying the Holy Language of India that the name Satan and it's variations would have had a Sacred and profound meaning to the Hindu's.

Even Wikipedia will tell us,
“Sat is a Sanskrit word meaning "the true essence and that "which is unchangeable" of an entity, species or existence. Sat is a common prefix in ancient Indian literature and variously implies that which is good, true, virtuous, being, happening, real, existing, enduring, lasting, essential. “

"Sat is the root of many Sanskrit words and concepts such as sattva "pure, truthful" and satya "truth". As a prefix, in some context it means true and genuine; for example, sat-sastra means true doctrine, sat-van means one devoted to the true."

From the Article, “Satan and why the Jews Hate Him”

"The ancient Kabbalistic text of the Jews the Sepher Ha Bahir, calls Satan..... Sata and also Vasata as His name.

In the Kabbalistic texts the Jews state this Vasata also known as Satava is that which turns people aside from Jewish control. And this is why they are against Sata. Which in Sanskrit is also Satan the nasal sound is placed on the end of this word and it means perfection, enlightenment.

So right in the ancient Jewish texts we can see why the Jews hate Satan. The Jews admit they are the enemy of Truth, goodness, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual purity...."

The Jews have taken their own so called Religion from Ancient Hinduism, but Satan in Hebrew means Enemy and Adversary? It should now be clear why this is the case.

Now if we relate this back to the Torah and Bible we see that this is also all consistent, the meaning of Satan did not really change at all. He is first introduced as a Serpent who is related to the Truth and Eternal Life. It was just lifted out of the Ancient and Original religions and twisted to be something which is supposedly evil.

In the Bible it says
“And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
This is from Genesis 3 verse 22.

It makes a direct reference to Truth. Knowing good and evil. And Immortality, living forever.
But insists that it must not happen. It is also very interesting in how it says all of this. The way it is spoken suggests that is is coming from the perspective of a whole group of beings who are more highly evolved than humans, and do not want man “to become like one of us"

Also, it is Satan who helps them live forever and know the truth, hence why Satan's name is Satan in the First place. Truth Eternal.

Satan was the True God and Highest Principle and still is and always will be, regardless of any and all Jewish Corruption. The Bible is a hoax and a lie on all of humanity with the sole purpose of keeping people away from advancing their souls and gaining spiritual knowledge.

Screenshot-from-2019-06-07-17-08-08.png

Nice post. Btw where does megasthenes state such, can you give the source ?

Good post. This is important stuff.

The serpent is a powerful symbol in virtually all ancient religions and the sun as well.

Just like the Sat being used as a prefix, the black Massai people worship Enkai (Enki) and the prefix foe many of their words begin with Enkai. Its wonderful.

DeterminedAndStrong said:
In Sanskrit Sat is a prefix which means True or Truth.
It is an abbreviation for and is related to to the word Satya. In many ancient languages we see that the final letter can often be dropped especially if it is an N or M which are also often interchangeable. Satya is already very close to Satan just without the final nasal sound. Sat is often used on it's own, for example in the Kundalini also known as Serpent Yoga Mantra Sat Nam, meaning Truth is my Identity or True Name. Again, Sat Nam is already very close to the name Satan.

One interesting aspect of Pagan Spirituality is the Symbolism of the Sacred Serpent, which is a symbol for and is interchangeable with Eternity and Immortality. In the East Ananta Sesha refers to the Primordial Serpent. Ananta means Eternity, Without End, but Like Sat and Satya the An is also used on it's own either as a prefix or suffix. If we want to construct the name Satan in Sanskrit all we need to do is add these two terms together, which gives us the literal meaning of Eternal Truth, or rather, Truth Eternal. Satan.

Are there any other cultures which bring up the name Satan in reference to life and immortality? Yes!
We will for the moment ignore the countless other words in Sanskrit related to the name Satan and take a look over at another ancient culture.

In the Egyptian Book of the Dead there is a section titled, “The Chapter Of Making The Transformation Into The Serpent Sata.”

Not only do we already know that Sata in Egypt was a term for a certain Serpent, but let's take a look at what this Chapter says.

"The Osiris Ani, whose word is truth, saith:- I am the serpent Sata whose years are infinite. I lie down dead. I am born daily. I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth. I lie down in death. I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day..."

Wow! The one whose word is Truth is telling us that his Years are Infinite. Does this not have a direct correlation to the meaning of the name Satan within Sanskrit as we have just learned? It doesn't end here. Another sacred Mantra in Kundalini Yoga is Satanama, Sa meaning Infinity, Ta meaning Life, Na meaning Death and Ma meaning Rebirth.... This has to do with creation, the cycle of life, evolution and also regeneration on the cellular level.

Again we see that these terms are all directly related to one another and have very similar meanings, so why is it that the name Satan has become so reviled in our modern cultures if it was so sacred to our Ancient Forebears?

The answer may or may not shock you, but if you listen on we will prove this together. The answer is the Jews. There were historians such as Megagasthenes who stated that the Jews were an Indian tribe or sect. It is already pretty obvious however that Judaism and the Jews come from India and were corrupted from Hinduism. Many people are aware that Christianity and related religions have stolen copiously from Pagan religions that preceded it, for more information on this please visit http://www.exposing christianity.com, but few are aware that the Torah that the Bible is based upon is the same here.

The lead patriarch and founder of Judaism is said to be Abraham, this is stolen from Brahman which is an anagram of Abraham. Already we can see something sinister going on here, and those familiar with the occult may note that one way of throwing a curse of binding or confusion is to scramble the letters within a name.

This happened with many Pagan Gods when they got labelled as Demons. Many of the names of the Demons are very similar to Ancient Pagan Gods. A common Jewish Motto is, "by deception thou shall wage war."
Tricking the Gentiles into hating and fearing their own gods is very deceptive...
Anyway, to get back to Genesis.

Apart from the Linguistic Similarity of the names, Brahma and Abram or Abraham have many other connections. Brahma is the “Father God” who is said to have many forms, this is where Abraham and his many sons is corrupted from.

Still not convinced?
In Hindu Mythology Brahma has a wife and half sister called Saraswati. In the Torah Abraham's half sister and wife is.... Sara.

Now, we know that from studying the Holy Language of India that the name Satan and it's variations would have had a Sacred and profound meaning to the Hindu's.

Even Wikipedia will tell us,
“Sat is a Sanskrit word meaning "the true essence and that "which is unchangeable" of an entity, species or existence. Sat is a common prefix in ancient Indian literature and variously implies that which is good, true, virtuous, being, happening, real, existing, enduring, lasting, essential. “

"Sat is the root of many Sanskrit words and concepts such as sattva "pure, truthful" and satya "truth". As a prefix, in some context it means true and genuine; for example, sat-sastra means true doctrine, sat-van means one devoted to the true."

From the Article, “Satan and why the Jews Hate Him”

"The ancient Kabbalistic text of the Jews the Sepher Ha Bahir, calls Satan..... Sata and also Vasata as His name.

In the Kabbalistic texts the Jews state this Vasata also known as Satava is that which turns people aside from Jewish control. And this is why they are against Sata. Which in Sanskrit is also Satan the nasal sound is placed on the end of this word and it means perfection, enlightenment.

So right in the ancient Jewish texts we can see why the Jews hate Satan. The Jews admit they are the enemy of Truth, goodness, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual purity...."

The Jews have taken their own so called Religion from Ancient Hinduism, but Satan in Hebrew means Enemy and Adversary? It should now be clear why this is the case.

Now if we relate this back to the Torah and Bible we see that this is also all consistent, the meaning of Satan did not really change at all. He is first introduced as a Serpent who is related to the Truth and Eternal Life. It was just lifted out of the Ancient and Original religions and twisted to be something which is supposedly evil.

In the Bible it says
“And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
This is from Genesis 3 verse 22.

It makes a direct reference to Truth. Knowing good and evil. And Immortality, living forever.
But insists that it must not happen. It is also very interesting in how it says all of this. The way it is spoken suggests that is is coming from the perspective of a whole group of beings who are more highly evolved than humans, and do not want man “to become like one of us"

Also, it is Satan who helps them live forever and know the truth, hence why Satan's name is Satan in the First place. Truth Eternal.

Satan was the True God and Highest Principle and still is and always will be, regardless of any and all Jewish Corruption. The Bible is a hoax and a lie on all of humanity with the sole purpose of keeping people away from advancing their souls and gaining spiritual knowledge.

Screenshot-from-2019-06-07-17-08-08.png

MAN I love the way you wrote this! Spoken like a true Satanist. HAIL LUCIFER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back