Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing

Darksage666

Greetings to my family in Satan,
I’m sure this has been discussed before but when you’re trying to advance, is it okay to do a new meditation(one that you haven’t done) for 40 days or until you feel you’ve mastered it and then drop it and move on to a different one? I’m just asking because I’ve seen disaster happen in my life before from dropping certain meditations but as long as I raise my energy in a different way then the last meditation I was doing that I mastered it should be fine right?

Also, the necessary things to do everyday for an SS include void meditation, hatha yoga, aura cleansing, AoP, and any meditation or yoga for empowerment but how does someone move in the right directions towards unblocking the soul and awakening the serpent and such?
Excuse me my friends, but it’s just kind of hard to think of when there is no set program towards getting there.
I wish you all the best and thank you for your replies in advance.
-DS666

Darksage666 said:
I’m sure this has been discussed before but when you’re trying to advance, is it okay to do a new meditation(one that you haven’t done) for 40 days or until you feel you’ve mastered it and then drop it and move on to a different one? I’m just asking because I’ve seen disaster happen in my life before from dropping certain meditations but as long as I raise my energy in a different way then the last meditation I was doing that I mastered it should be fine right?

Also, the necessary things to do everyday for an SS include void meditation, hatha yoga, aura cleansing, AoP, and any meditation or yoga for empowerment but how does someone move in the right directions towards unblocking the soul and awakening the serpent and such?
Excuse me my friends, but it’s just kind of hard to think of when there is no set program towards getting there.
-DS666

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.

besides the daily shedule it is up to the individual how long you do a working. maximum is 90 days.
if you do singel shot workings use 216 reps.

I am assuming yeah you can do that but with some meditations it may take more or less than 40 days to "master" it.

With that Said I feel you I need help too. What is a good program.

Thank You I will check out the 6 month training and in the beginning just substitute things I already mastered and/or did with something else (example 666 repititions of a mantra of my choosing in the Chakra instead of opening it or 333 or something)

Hail Satan

GG Allin said:
Darksage666 said:
besides the daily shedule it is up to the individual how long you do a working. maximum is 90 days.
I agree with all your other advice, but this one is not true. Workings can be done for a much higher amount of days than just 90. If you generally use multiples of 40, you should be completely fine. Aside from this, doing a working for 216, 333 or 666 days should also be viable, in the case of big, long-term workings.

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Darksage666 said:
I agree with all your other advice, but this one is not true. Workings can be done for a much higher amount of days than just 90. If you generally use multiples of 40, you should be completely fine. Aside from this, doing a working for 216, 333 or 666 days should also be viable, in the case of big, long-term workings.

I agree I know there are people who do workings for 6 months I heard that talked about. There may somehow be power in doing a working for one year from a date (till the sun comes right back to the exact same degree it was on when the working was started) I may even try this with the current money working I am doing. I am sure there is no limit on how long things can be done. Sa Ta Na Ma each day for 15 20 minutes I intend to always do as it lengthens the life span.

Oh and please dont over do it with mantras I noticed in my post I may have said would be too much for some people. I think myself 666 is overkill but I heard of people doing things thousands of times in one day before so I dont know. I did do the sun mantra 666 times mutiple times. I am going to try things but I am not stupid just tired of not being able to have full astral hearing.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
GG Allin said:

I agree I know there are people who do workings for 6 months I heard that talked about. There may somehow be power in doing a working for one year from a date (till the sun comes right back to the exact same degree it was on when the working was started) I may even try this with the current money working I am doing. I am sure there is no limit on how long things can be done. Sa Ta Na Ma each day for 15 20 minutes I intend to always do as it lengthens the life span.

Oh and please dont over do it with mantras I noticed in my post I may have said would be too much for some people. I think myself 666 is overkill but I heard of people doing things thousands of times in one day before so I dont know. I did do the sun mantra 666 times mutiple times. I am going to try things but I am not stupid just tired of not being able to have full astral hearing.
Yes you are right. I forgot to mention 365 as a possible duration, too.
How much you can vibrate depends on how well trained your vocal cords are and how high your bioelectricity is. HC wrote a nice sermon about this. Basically he said to do ~110 - 130% of what you are currently "comfortably" capable of, if I remember correctly. This will constantly push your limits upwards and eventually you can do even things like 666 vibrations of one mantra. Personally I have multiple workings going on each having 500 or more vibrations on them. About half a year ago this amount would have severely overloaded me, but now I can handle it. It's all a matter of practice and perseverance. Just make sure to not overdo things, of course.
I used to "overload" myself, too, and I can say from experience that it has no benefits and causes only damage. Such workings also usually have no results at all because the overload prevents you from properly directing the energies.

Darksage666 said:

-DS666

The path grows easier with time, Mageson's Sloth Avatar embodies this perfectly, you will find what works best for you with time, then its smooth sailing.
Whats worked best for me, Yoga, Cleanings, and RTRs, if something really tough comes up, ask on the forums and you will always find the answer.

Another thing, Study Study Study, conciousness is the first step to mastering anything...

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Darksage666 said:

Thanks for the correction. Is there a way to know how long someone should do a working?

GG Allin said:
Shael said:
Thanks for the correction. Is there a way to know how long someone should do a working?
I think it depends on the nature of the working, as well as it's urgency. If you are doing a working of black magick or to generally "end" something (workings related to the waning moon), I think it would be best to do it either for circles of 40 days, or for circles of 90 days, depending on personal preference.
For workings of white magick, related to the waxing moon, the same principle applies except that you should usually not do it for 90 days, as it is a number of endings. So for white magick you would generally want to do either cycles of 40 or 80 (perhaps also 88, though I have not personally tested this yet).

Now, the above methods can be used generally for those workings, but if you have a working that is very urgent, and/or you have started a working at an exceptionally good date, you can keep them going for longer in one go, instead of doing cycles. For example, April 7th this year was great for wealth and money workings, and from what I know there is no more favorable date coming up for a long while now, so if you started a wealth working at this time you may want to keep it going for a good amount of days, like 80, 100, 216 or more.

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Shael said:
I think it depends on the nature of the working, as well as it's urgency. If you are doing a working of black magick or to generally "end" something (workings related to the waning moon), I think it would be best to do it either for circles of 40 days, or for circles of 90 days, depending on personal preference.
For workings of white magick, related to the waxing moon, the same principle applies except that you should usually not do it for 90 days, as it is a number of endings. So for white magick you would generally want to do either cycles of 40 or 80 (perhaps also 88, though I have not personally tested this yet).

Now, the above methods can be used generally for those workings, but if you have a working that is very urgent, and/or you have started a working at an exceptionally good date, you can keep them going for longer in one go, instead of doing cycles. For example, April 7th this year was great for wealth and money workings, and from what I know there is no more favorable date coming up for a long while now, so if you started a wealth working at this time you may want to keep it going for a good amount of days, like 80, 100, 216 or more.

As a bad exampel, if someone would do 900 days a binding spell Isa Rune 108 reps on a person. What would happen with this person?
Normaly as you did mention 40 or 90 are enouth for a lifetime. considering everything was done right (affirmation,... etc).
What happens if someone does a working to long? (besides wasting energy,time)
I gess for white magic there are no other bad effects.

GG Allin said:
Shael said:
As a bad exampel, if someone would do 900 days a binding spell Isa Rune 108 reps on a person. What would happen with this person?
Normaly as you did mention 40 or 90 are enouth for a lifetime. considering everything was done right (affirmation,... etc).
Now first off, I did not say that 40 or 90 days would be enough for a lifetime. This is not the case most of the time. Most workings are not a "one shot deal". There is a page on the JoS about this.
What I said is cycles of 40 or 90 days. So you do one "cycle" of 40 days, for example, and then a few days/weeks later on a fitting date, you do another cycle of the same working. And so on until you attain the desired result, or until you can strongly feel that enough energies have been put into motion towards it. That's the basic concept of doing cycles, atleast in the way I understand it.

Now for your example here. I think that something like this would be bad in a variety of ways. In this specific case it is because of the rune in question. Isa has icy and stagnative qualities. It stops things and slows them down. And in the end, even if you vibrate a rune into someone else, as with the binding spell, you still have that rune's energy inside of yourself, too. This is the reason why we cannot currently use "death mantras" in black magick. Because the energy would stick to our soul and ruin us.
So in this example you would not only overload the target with Isa energies, causing them many mental and perhaps even physical issues (in addition to successfully binding them of course), but you would also overload yourself with Isa energies, causing you similar issues. Perhaps the Isa rune here was a bit of a bad example because it has harmful qualies when overused.

To give a different example, say you use the mantra zAsitR on someone for a binding spell instead. It goes for the opposite approach of Isa, instead of stagnating and "freezing" the target, he/she is dominated by you instead, in such a way that he/she submits to you and follows your desires. In this case, doing a working for 900 days would not be harmful at all. As long as the affirmations are properly worded, nothing bad will happen to the target unless you desire it, so all that happens is that your control over the target is even further emphasized to the point where there is no resistance even if you gave orders to do something that the target is completely adverse to (for example, telling the target to do something they hate, or are extremely scared of).
And in regards to yourself, the mantra would only increase dominative qualities in you, e.g. it would "passively" increase your ability to command and order others with authority.

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Shael said:
Now first off, I did not say that 40 or 90 days would be enough for a lifetime. This is not the case most of the time. Most workings are not a "one shot deal". There is a page on the JoS about this.
What I said is cycles of 40 or 90 days. So you do one "cycle" of 40 days, for example, and then a few days/weeks later on a fitting date, you do another cycle of the same working. And so on until you attain the desired result, or until you can strongly feel that enough energies have been put into motion towards it. That's the basic concept of doing cycles, atleast in the way I understand it.

Now for your example here. I think that something like this would be bad in a variety of ways. In this specific case it is because of the rune in question. Isa has icy and stagnative qualities. It stops things and slows them down. And in the end, even if you vibrate a rune into someone else, as with the binding spell, you still have that rune's energy inside of yourself, too. This is the reason why we cannot currently use "death mantras" in black magick. Because the energy would stick to our soul and ruin us.
So in this example you would not only overload the target with Isa energies, causing them many mental and perhaps even physical issues (in addition to successfully binding them of course), but you would also overload yourself with Isa energies, causing you similar issues. Perhaps the Isa rune here was a bit of a bad example because it has harmful qualies when overused.

To give a different example, say you use the mantra zAsitR on someone for a binding spell instead. It goes for the opposite approach of Isa, instead of stagnating and "freezing" the target, he/she is dominated by you instead, in such a way that he/she submits to you and follows your desires. In this case, doing a working for 900 days would not be harmful at all. As long as the affirmations are properly worded, nothing bad will happen to the target unless you desire it, so all that happens is that your control over the target is even further emphasized to the point where there is no resistance even if you gave orders to do something that the target is completely adverse to (for example, telling the target to do something they hate, or are extremely scared of).
And in regards to yourself, the mantra would only increase dominative qualities in you, e.g. it would "passively" increase your ability to command and order others with authority.

Thanks for your answer Shael.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back