Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do you think you are you unhappy?

Alek666

Hi I'd like to remind people they are desensitized and this is the only reason why they unhappy, some people would tell you you might not be happy when you were younger because of the fact that you were just younger and you don't have as many responsibilities and that's pretty much it.... Doesn't that sound wrong haha cause it is. I remember being a little boy and had my bad days as well mainly because I was board! Our bliss matters so much I've been reading that alot in hindu teachings as well.
Reading my signature along with post should help if you're having trouble.

You are literally living in a world choking on misery, corruption and suffering brought by thousands of years of heavy curses and wondering why people are unhappy

Hmm
275704650011211.png

This is true and I have people ask me why I am so happy all the time. I dont know what to say. You can have all sorts of horrible shit happen to you and still be happy its a choice. Why some are taken down who knows. They lose their innocence https://youtu.be/q1NHXSR3R7I that is a beautiful song that says exactly what I am saying.

Have the innocence and beauty of a child and the strength and intelligence of a man/woman.

We will again be free innocent bathing naked on the rocks.

The Jew will go down. As it was in Egypt so it shall be again.

Hail Satan so mote it be.

Why do you think you are unhappy?
How can anyone be happy in this world when aware of what is going on? If you aren't angry, you aren't paying attention. I can't remember who, but someone once said "the one thing that might save us now is anger." or something like that....

HauptSturm said:
How can anyone be happy in this world when aware of what is going on? If you aren't angry, you aren't paying attention. I can't remember who, but someone once said "the one thing that might save us now is anger." or something like that....
What is happening in this world doesent mean you can’t be happy, you know all this shit and have the power to change it, you get angered by it and help change it with rtrs. Being sad and angered 24/7 is bad for you.

HauptSturm said:

You look at the future and think how great it will be for you and everyone else. Anger is not a bad thing but no one has to be miserable because of all this its not our fault the world turned out the way it did.

We are in the transition period of a civilization and living through it right now. That in itself is pretty cool. So while everyone else is miserable smile and spread joy know your fine and you have a right to enjoy life.

Yeah it may not be great or ideal but you will always have something if you can be happy with little things you can be happy today.

I am just happy cause I am an outer planet type person and sometimes get a sense for where things are heading and stuff. For the first time since a couple months ago I dont see anything or sense anything bad. That is why I am happy.

I dont know about you but open your eyes everything is brighter the curses are lifting enjoy doing the final rtr we are fine the world is collectively rejecting the Jewish curses and lies the sun is shing on this planet once more we are no longer headed for impending doom like what Pisces enemy energy and collective direction felt like are you not happy.

slyscorpion said:
https://youtu.be/q1NHXSR3R7I
Man, I haven't heard that song in ages. I bet it was in at least one of those chill-out albums.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Damn your animations are always on point! :lol:

I didn't make this meme :p

Wish I had time to make more, I'm slowly working on something cool though

Dahaarkan said:
You are literally living in a world choking on misery, corruption and suffering brought by thousands of years of heavy curses and wondering why people are unhappy

Hmm
275704650011211.png

I don't believe I ever stated I was wondering why people are unhappy.
This is obviously a just a small realization from meditation, and that I wanted a post that could help people even one person as a REMINDER, like I stated.
I would read slyscorpions post that is what I was getting at. In brief it is what you make of it.
As people die you cannot be happy about that no however you can meditate and read and then maybe figure out quotes by Satan like: "The blood of innocence is not in vain it goes back to the river where it flows."
Rather than say "Oh! mighty hell the worlds a mess, this craziness is another level." Thinking that only like that leaves you confused not knowing what to do, and can lead to anger. And those thoughts are a negative affirmation towards our earth."
You got absolutely nothing out of what I said.
:roll:

I find it irritating some of your guys insulting posts, come on now. Please have some courtesy for fellow satanists.

Dahaarkan said:

Hmm
275704650011211.png

Obviously I was answering my own question in the title, maybe the title should be changed to:

"This is why you are unhappy, but Dahaarkan still doesnt get it."

Well the answer you gave is wrong jewish curses are the reason for the suffering and misery of gentiles not...whatever you wrote.

Also you could have just said "fuck you dahaarkan"

Also note it's not normal to get genuinely irritated over someone being a bit saucy. Chill out

I think both answers fit just fine, because they are both true.
I also think you should ditch your saucy attitude,
I found it disrespectful. Whether I get offended or not this isn't really important, It's two satanists arn't supposed to treat each other bad, you already know that. Saucy also means disrespectful, so well I'm not going to act like a christian and say oh thats okay you just disrespected me, that wasn't even constructive criticism because the post was all negative.
Be cheerful, wish you the best on that.

satanichonor said:
I found it disrespectful. Whether I get offended or not this isn't really important, It's two satanists arn't supposed to treat each other bad, you already know that. Saucy also means disrespectful, so well I'm not going to act like a christian and say oh thats okay you just disrespected me, that wasn't even constructive criticism because the post was all negative.

Yes, I will change my personality and the way I am, because someone I've never met told me that I should.

You found it disrespectful because you take yourself too seriously. I pulled a meme on you and you're getting all pissy over it.

Dahaarkan said:
satanichonor said:

Yes, I will change my personality and the way I am, because someone I've never met told me that I should.

You found it disrespectful because you take yourself too seriously. I pulled a meme on you and you're getting all pissy over it.

Okay well if you're happy with yourself thats all that matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back