Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suspicious dream

Dahata

First of all, not sure I'm supposed to post it here. If there's a specific forum for dreams or mental health please let me know and I'll transfer this post. So for now I'll treat my problem as a mental/spiritual problem.

Now about my dream. Today i dreamed that i was dressed like a hobo, in a very "dark" world, standing under a large bridge, next to a fire lit in a metal barrel, next to me stood a figure dressed in the same fashion. We were talking though i did not hear him though i was replying to him as if i did. Suddenly fire was blown out by some strange wing which didn't affect me or the person next to me. I tried to light the fire again with matchsticks but it didn't work, my vision got very blurry, i could barely make out shapes, i tried starting fire again, but to no avail, all i could see was flame on the matchstick which was blue and didn't burn paper inside the barrel. I tried lighting fire again, now the world turned from dark to black, i couldn't see anything apart from myself, dumpster and the mysterious figure next to me. That's when i felt i started to panic i was terrified, frantically trying to restart the fire as it was the only thing that could protect me from whatever was coming after us from the darkness, i heard the mysterious man saying, in a calm voice "calm down, try again". The fire did not start, but the dream ended in darkness.

As the previous dream ended i woke up in another dream. I was laying in bed, had just woken up as i got a phonecall from nobody. First my phone started to vibrate, then after 5 seconds an option to answer the call appeared, but there was no callers name or number. I was terrified in that dream, as a prey is terrified when being chased by it's predators, my breathing was out of sync, deep and rapid. I answered the phone, but noone was speaking, however i knew whoever was on that other side of the call could hear my frantic breathing, I knew if i were to hear him, whoever it was, speak i would be in shock, not in a "wow I'm surprised shock, but in shock that a prey experience when being jumped facing it's predator, by it's predator.

Now i must mention that when i really woke up, I immediately tried redoing my protective auras, but i couldn't feel my aura at all, as if there was none. I assume that was because my spiritual state was in utter chaos, however i was able to absorb energy in me, using breathing techniques, though it went nowhere, as if trying to fill a hole that starts or ends nowhere. Felt it leaving through my lowed body, specifically - my legs.

Now same night, when i fell asleep again, i had another dream, rather similar to the first two.
I dreamt about my time on a countryside with my grandparents and my uncle. In this dream my granddad and me were walking in a field, which i recognised as part of their farm, suddenly he said to me "Hey. What's that?" and pointed at a patch of grass. He started moving it with his cane and uncovered a jar which was filled 1/5 with black liquid and something was sticking to it's lid, he picked it up and opened it pouring black liquid on the ground, the thing sticking to the lid turned out to be a skull, like a monkeys or humans in shape, but with squished eye sockets, they were oval and horizontal in shape. Skull itself was the size of a golf ball, maybe bigger by a bit. I told him that that's pretty freaky and it's probably cursed, he turned to me with terrified eyes, grabbed my shoulders and told me to gather rocks and place it in a circle around us, big rocks, almost boulders, to place them around us, then he started walking around the edge of his land and told me to place more boulders at the edge, surrounding area where we were, I told him "How could i lift those?" when suddenly my uncle appeared in the distance with a tractor and started moving nearby boulders with leaves in a pile. My grandfather was climbing that pile as if wanting to take or place something at the top, but someone nudged my back i turned to my grandma who said something among the lines "it will be ok", i turn back and see my grandpa jumping from the rock pile, he's not as healthy as he used to be so it was very weird to me. I turned to the nearby forest terrified as if i have hear a terrifying beasts roar, it made me cover in fear, when suddenly my phone starts to vibrate, i take ot out to see that it's a call from a "ghost", i don't have anyone that I'd know even by a nickname ghost, i went to pick it up and i was too terrified to understand what it was saying, but it was shouting at me, saying something about the money. Maybe "I'll take/get all of your money!" ? Not sure.
Anyway, after that i woke up and did some meditating on my aura, as well as tried to project my protective aura to the people I've seen in my dream. This time there was no problem with feeling my aura.

If it was just a bad dream then i have no idea what could've triggered them as at this time there is nothing stressful going on in my life, nor did i get any irl calls from unknown numbers lately or had any other weird encounters.

Now i have no idea of what these three dreams mean. My dreams as usually straight forward, often being just few seconds or minutes of my near future, but this seemed different, like an attack on me, which is most likely. What's more weird i remembered it with no problems unlike most of my other dreams which I'd forget in few seconds.

Now it could be just a weird nightmare with no meaning right?

If anyone has any insight on this I'd like to know what you think and what should i do.

I havent read your dream but what I want to say is that dreams are personal and unless people who read it are experts in dream analysis then you wont receive any concrete answer on your own dreams. You gotta figure it out yourself.

I would program my subcouncious for protection not just creating an aura of protection. So if you didn't programed your subcounscious for protection it would be good.
Affrmation: I'm always totally safe and protected in all ways.
Record the affirmation and put it on repeat but if you can edit it, making it 40 times would be good and listening it before you go to sleep or ten repetitions when you wake up and before you go to sleep. You would need to do this untill it takes effect but it's better to do it more after it took effect.
Programing the subcounscious can take some weeks or a month or two depends on the person but usually not long.
And don't obsess about attacks.

Aquarius said:
I havent read your dream but what I want to say is that dreams are personal and unless people who read it are experts in dream analysis then you wont receive any concrete answer on your own dreams. You gotta figure it out yourself.

Can you recommend any of these experts?

Catalincata94 said:
I would program my subcouncious for protection not just creating an aura of protection. So if you didn't programed your subcounscious for protection it would be good.
Record the affirmation and put it on repeat but if you can edit it, making it 40 times would be good and listening it before you go to sleep or ten repetitions when you wake up and before you go to sleep. You would need to do this untill it takes effect but it's better to do it more after it took effect.
Programing the subcounscious can take some weeks or a month or two depends on the person but usually not long.

If you say it wasn't an attack and suggest that it's just a bad dream, then what am i protecting myself from by programming my subconsciousness?

Dahata said:
Catalincata94 said:

If you say it wasn't an attack and suggest that it's just a bad dream, then what am i protecting myself from by programming my subconsciousness?
I did not say that it's not an attack. I also had attacks in dreams like literally chasing me and after a time i turned back to see and it stoped.
They use mind tricks. And the subcounscious helps in many ways.

Dreams are personal messages. They are almost always cryptic in meaning, and key to their encryption lies in one’s own psyche, both conscious and subconscious.

Get to know yourself. Do freeing the soul workings.

As I said in another topic dream related, I encourage you to ask HP HC guidance in this regard as he is the only one accredited to give you proper answers and input.

Of course, this is only if you really feel that this dream is important to you and you want necessary to understand it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back