Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga Video Recommendations?

lilquote

I recently saw a post recommending a series of kundalini yoga videos and I'm curious if there are more instructional videos such as these. I'm not new to satanism, but I am new to yoga in general. I want the energy buzz associated with yoga and I want to stimulate my chakras, which I believe I read kundalini yoga does. Lately, I experience less energy highs and more bouts of low energy instead.

lilquote said:
I recently saw a post recommending a series of kundalini yoga videos and I'm curious if there are more instructional videos such as these. I'm not new to satanism, but I am new to yoga in general. I want the energy buzz associated with yoga and I want to stimulate my chakras, which I believe I read kundalini yoga does. Lately, I experience less energy highs and more bouts of low energy instead.

did you try this? :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=76139&hilit=asanas+mantras#p76139

GG Allin said:
lilquote said:

did you try this? :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=76139&hilit=asanas+mantras#p76139

Thank you for sharing :) I'll try it sometime, but at this point, I can't do a shoulder stand, head stand, and a couple of others anymore. I have flexibility issues due to a past injury. I'm working on that but the progress is slow. I was looking for legit instructional videos so I can ease into it and experiment a little to see what I can/can't do. I definitely love using mantras and vibration though so I'll look into other meditations that stimulate the chakras that way.

GG Allin said:
lilquote said:

did you try this? :

Thank you for sharing :) I'll try it sometime, but at this point, I can't do a shoulder stand, head stand, and a couple of others anymore. I have flexibility issues due to a past injury. I'm working on that but the progress is slow. I was looking for legit instructional videos so I can ease into it and experiment a little to see what I can/can't do. I definitely love using mantras and vibration though so I'll look into other meditations that stimulate the chakras that way.

lilquote said:
GG Allin said:
lilquote said:

did you try this? :

You´re welcome. Well HP Mageson sayed you can also do a handstand. If this is doabel for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back