Curious (I am new)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
NoxTimor
Posts: 5

Curious (I am new)

Postby NoxTimor » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:08 am

I've noticed there is a recurring theme of antisemitism (which I suppose is to be expected) but why not end life indiscriminately, and entirely? What are the rituals people perform here? What purpose do they serve?

Aquarius
Posts: 5111

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:45 am

I really can’t understand your first question.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Gear88
Posts: 951

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Gear88 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:18 am

NoxTimor wrote:I've noticed there is a recurring theme of antisemitism (which I suppose is to be expected) but why not end life indiscriminately, and entirely? What are the rituals people perform here? What purpose do they serve?


It doesn't work that way. At least in natural laws of the Universe and those set by the Gods. It's both a deep genetic, racial, and spiritual pool and laws laid down by the Gods adhering to said rules.

Racism the belief, in white nationalist terms, of a person who understands the differences between races and sub-races, cultures and sub-cultures.

Discrimination is the simple act of differences and perceived differences. We might at the moment; the Earth may be in a racial battleground and in particularly the cuck(jew version of racism) but that doesn't mean we can be indiscriminate. We MUST discriminate.

Only through racial separation and racial segregation do we live, indiscriminately.

As long as all the races stay the fuck far away from each other accordingly that doesn't mean we attack education students nor tourist. Nor workers from other races who impose a tremendous assistance to the economy local or otherwise. Also interesting topics open up whether to interact with other sub-races of the same racial pool. In other words people like Himmler wanted Nordics to be with Nordics not sub-race mixing. It's the same with Africans our fellow negro Gentiles are the most prosperous sub-race group with differences extending even a few miles at the next village over the road.

Anti-semitism is a funny word over the last few years many rabbis and jewish people have stated: anti-jewish. Not anti-semite in fact anti-semite might just be a word that is thrown around but is losing it's credibility and the jews are blatantly manifesting anti-jewish word because some semites may be of Arab descent and thus do not constitute a (((tribal))) member. Even HP. Cobra has mentioned it in one sermon a rise in the use of the word anti-jewish by description of judiac elements, rabbinical or otherwise.

Rituals that we perform aside from the reverse torah rituals particularly now with the final is voiding racial tensions and problems due to biblical kaballah pump in the air. As from the awakening rituals the 88 serves it's purpose to help the White race and the 99 works for the black races. Remember the bible is a book of racial tension at it's core. Much like judiasm, it's not a religion nor a polytheistic anti-religion, which it is, it's more of a battle-doctrine and plan to conquer and subvert the planet.

In simplest terms it's a war of extraterrestrials, a race of infiltration units with sephirothian souls and a race of terrestrial advanced beings from hominids of this planet and our Yggdrasilian soul.

In simplest terms it's a physical, mental, spiritual, and technological war.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1008

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:37 am

First you have to read the Joy of Satan websites to understand what it's all about

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Asking people here would be just a waste of time both for you and for us because there's too much information to be summarised in a few words and in the same time to satisfy your need of knowledge. It would be way more easier if you would dedicate this time for studying the subject and eventually ask after for clarifications. All you need to know is in the above websites.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:46 am

So you would take your gun walk up to your neighbour, point it in his face and pulll the trigger?

Voilà you just killed someone.

Have fun.


====

You may be new, but you're obviously retarded saying that.

As for your question, Reverse Torah Rituals. (RTR) If you can't handle it, deal with it or get out.
The RTRs are meant to strip the enemy of their power. If you do some reading on it you'll know all that you need to know.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Adrellis
Posts: 98

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Adrellis » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:54 am

The RTR's are fighting the battle on the astral for now. The reason for that is partially our safety, and partially it's effectiveness. We will continue to do the RTR's to COMPLETELY remove the enemy's power, so there's ZERO pity for their material/physical death and extinction.

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:28 am

NoxTimor wrote:I've noticed there is a recurring theme of antisemitism (which I suppose is to be expected) but why not end life indiscriminately, and entirely? What are the rituals people perform here? What purpose do they serve?

To understand us you can read the Exposing Christianity and 666 Black Sun on https://www.satanisgod.org

On Exposing Christianity you will see the crimes the jews are doing against humanity and read the Joy of Satan website if you want to know exactly what we are saying. Everithing is on the website above.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 862

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:35 am

NoxTimor wrote:I've noticed there is a recurring theme of antisemitism (which I suppose is to be expected) but why not end life indiscriminately, and entirely? What are the rituals people perform here? What purpose do they serve?


Hi. Welcome :)

Well to answer your question i think it would be best to read trough joyofsatan.com

Take your time don't rush

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2099

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Jack » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:56 am

Before doing anything else. Go to
Joyofsatan.com
And read every website linearly inside. Then come back and ask another question.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Cro666
Posts: 116
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Cro666 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:00 am

this one doesnt know how to stop :lol:

i tought that you already had your kundalini ascended and that you were in relations with some of the high ranking gods. now you say that you are new.... make your mind up will you.

if you are legit and not the guy i am sure you are than read the jos website, plenty of things to learn from there.
https://www.satanisgod.org/
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one that guides, And the one that gives.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail the gods of hell!
Hail my brothers and sisters!

StraitShot47
Posts: 516

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Because we believe humanity's woes are enforced by the Jews and their hebrew alphabet.

We are reversing their language that is all. Not trying to kill anyone. But anyone that uses the hebrew language for mystical purposes will be hampered.

User avatar
NoxTimor
Posts: 5

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby NoxTimor » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Cro666 wrote:this one doesnt know how to stop :lol:

i tought that you already had your kundalini ascended and that you were in relations with some of the high ranking gods. now you say that you are new.... make your mind up will you.

if you are legit and not the guy i am sure you are than read the jos website, plenty of things to learn from there.
https://www.satanisgod.org/


Who do you think I am?

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3843
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Everything I list below are all quotes from the Talmud, the absolute highest level laws of judaism. These are the center of their religion and culture that can't be denied as being the most highest level and important ideas of what they believe. You can see for yourself what they are all about. Then under these I will also put quotes from the bible, which of course the entire bible was all also written by jewish scholars. So together you will see for yourself the most instrinsic and important ideas and qualities of their entire soul/race/culture/existence on every level. These are why we do the Reverse Torrah/Talmud Rituals. Because all of these quotes below had been charged with so much energy that they had a deep effect on the world, causing all these kinds of things to commonly happen. This is why we erase these curses using the RTRs, to remove the forces of these quotes from the world and stop them from physically happening. We are absolutely ALL about life, goodness, survival, nature, health, and growth in every way! We are absolutely aligned in every way with goodness, justice, nature, health, life, and love and this is why we MUST be against the forces that you will read below. You will see for yourself!

__________________________________________

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 [Goyim] slaves."
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible."
Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

"Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed."
Soferim 15, Rule 10

"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings."
Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

"A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, [i.e., animals.]"
Avodah Zarah 36b

      "That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
      That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.
      A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured."
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

"Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!..."
Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

"Extermination of the Goyim is a necessary sacrifice."
Zohar, Shemoth

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
Yalkut 245c

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17
_______________________________________

Bible quotes (written by the same people as the quotes above):


Deuteronomy 12:27
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Exodus 22:29 “Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.”

Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54
So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55
So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56
The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57
And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them
for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

Exodus 17:13
And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
17:14
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15
And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16
For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Exodus 32:27
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
32:28
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
26:8
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Numbers 21:3
And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.
Numbers 23-24:
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.

Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them:
Numbers 31:7
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
31:8
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
31:10
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
31:11
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain
2:35
Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took.

Deuteronomy 7:1
When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
7:2
And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
7:3
Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
7:5
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
7:6
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.
7:25
The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
7:26
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
Be Happy :P
Image


User avatar
NoxTimor
Posts: 5

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby NoxTimor » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Everything I list below are all quotes from the Talmud, the absolute highest level laws of judaism. These are the center of their religion and culture that can't be denied as being the most highest level and important ideas of what they believe. You can see for yourself what they are all about. Then under these I will also put quotes from the bible, which of course the entire bible was all also written by jewish scholars. So together you will see for yourself the most instrinsic and important ideas and qualities of their entire soul/race/culture/existence on every level. These are why we do the Reverse Torrah/Talmud Rituals. Because all of these quotes below had been charged with so much energy that they had a deep effect on the world, causing all these kinds of things to commonly happen. This is why we erase these curses using the RTRs, to remove the forces of these quotes from the world and stop them from physically happening. We are absolutely ALL about life, goodness, survival, nature, health, and growth in every way! We are absolutely aligned in every way with goodness, justice, nature, health, life, and love and this is why we MUST be against the forces that you will read below. You will see for yourself!

__________________________________________

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 [Goyim] slaves."
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible."
Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

"Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed."
Soferim 15, Rule 10

"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings."
Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

"A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, [i.e., animals.]"
Avodah Zarah 36b

      "That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
      That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.
      A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured."
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

"Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!..."
Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

"Extermination of the Goyim is a necessary sacrifice."
Zohar, Shemoth

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
Yalkut 245c

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17
_______________________________________

Bible quotes (written by the same people as the quotes above):


Deuteronomy 12:27
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Exodus 22:29 “Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.”

Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54
So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55
So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56
The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57
And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them
for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

Exodus 17:13
And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
17:14
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15
And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16
For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Exodus 32:27
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
32:28
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
26:8
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Numbers 21:3
And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.
Numbers 23-24:
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.

Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them:
Numbers 31:7
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
31:8
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
31:10
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
31:11
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain
2:35
Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took.

Deuteronomy 7:1
When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
7:2
And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
7:3
Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4
For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
7:5
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
7:6
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.
7:25
The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
7:26
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

This is very helpful, thanks.

User avatar
NoxTimor
Posts: 5

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby NoxTimor » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:So you would take your gun walk up to your neighbour, point it in his face and pulll the trigger?

Voilà you just killed someone.

Have fun.


====

You may be new, but you're obviously retarded saying that.

As for your question, Reverse Torah Rituals. (RTR) If you can't handle it, deal with it or get out.
The RTRs are meant to strip the enemy of their power. If you do some reading on it you'll know all that you need to know.

I read the main webpage stating clearly that this religion does not promote acts of evil, as often the opposite is depicted in popular culture.
The point of me asking such an uninformed question. Was to inspire someone to correct my "misinformed beliefs" and providing me with information with little to no effort on my part. Making it so much easier to glean a bit of this religious perspective and determine where I may stand among numerous extremes. I'll admit it was a gamble, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands. So I do what works.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3843
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Our focus is not only defense against evil, even though that is a lot of what we talk about. Our main focus is in improving and strengthening our souls to the highest levels. Awakening the senses and strengths which we were designed by the gods to have, which have sadly been atrophied and removed in most people. And as an extension of the improvement and growth of ourselves, comes the improvement and growth of our communities, and all of our people. We here are the personifications of nature, the forces of life, love, goodness and growth. All of the natural forces. But it is also necessary to have protections and defense against the evil forces from the enemy.

All of the evil, curses, and negativity in all the world are made from the letters of the enemy alphabet, as given to them by the enemy "gods" who created them. These are an absoluetly different species from the true gods who made us! (Look at the ancient Roman statues of the gods who made us! Our gods are like the most infinitely beautiful humans.) The enemy is exactly the opposite from us in every way! The enemy's alphabet is the technology given to them by their creators to use in cursing the world. Each of there letters like atoms in the much larger molecules which are their curses. All the planet is tied in a tight web of their curses, which is why there is so much suffering and evil in the world. So we erase their letters with the Final RTR to erase the 'atoms' of their curse 'molecules' to erase and remove their curses from the world. To free the planet and all of ourselves from the influence and connection of their curses. To erase the web of curses which is choking the Earth.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 550
Location: Germany

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby NinRick » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Basically, Jews curse us goyims with their Magick. They use the hebrew alphabet, it is their weapon so to speak. The Final RTR destroys the Hebrew alphabet, the energy grid around the earth that Jews created to curse and exploit us. It also destroys their protection, and their power. And it also frees the Soul, especially your own soul when you perform the RTR, it will be easier for you to open your chakras and astral senses.
I opened my 6th chakra with a RTR and now my chakras for clairaudiance are hurting, I guess they are opening up aswell due to the RTR.

Also every dedicated Satanist must perform the RTR, it is basically the best way to give our gods something in return. Well, basically we profit most of it. So just do the RTR everyday.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1008

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:21 pm

NoxTimor wrote: I read the main webpage stating clearly that this religion does not promote acts of evil, as often the opposite is depicted in popular culture.

And what "evil" acts do we promote?


NoxTimor wrote: The point of me asking such an uninformed question. Was to inspire someone to correct my "misinformed beliefs" and providing me with information with little to no effort on my part.

What is the point of helping someone who doen't want to do nothing to improve his perception? It seems like you need someone to read for you Joy of Satan before you go to sleep or things like this.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

User avatar
NoxTimor
Posts: 5

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby NoxTimor » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:25 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
NoxTimor wrote: I read the main webpage stating clearly that this religion does not promote acts of evil, as often the opposite is depicted in popular culture.

And what "evil" acts do we promote?


NoxTimor wrote: The point of me asking such an uninformed question. Was to inspire someone to correct my "misinformed beliefs" and providing me with information with little to no effort on my part.

What is the point of helping someone who doen't want to do nothing to improve his perception? It seems like you need someone to read for you Joy of Satan before you go to sleep or things like this.


I had not said any acts of evil were promoted, If you re-read what was written it's blatantly obvious that I said the opposite. Also I don't have much time on my hands right now . Perhaps I should come back when I have the ambition to learn more, however.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1008

Re: Curious (I am new)

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:31 pm

NoxTimor wrote:
I had not said any acts of evil were promoted, If you re-read what was written it's blatantly obvious that I said the opposite. Also I don't have much time on my hands right now . Perhaps I should come back when I have the ambition to learn more, however.


I got it, sorry for misinterpretation. Well JoS is not really part of the "popular culture" of "satanism" which is a reversed christianity also calling themselves as "satanists" to destroy the image of our ancient culture. They aren't satanists at all.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abermotjab, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Shadowcat, V12-POWER and 40 guests