Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dutch right wing parties at jew protest

Cro666

A couple of days ago there was a protest done by the jews in Den haag (Netherlands). they protested because there is to much hate and violence against jews, apperently they cant put on their keppel (some jewish hat) anymore. Its clear they are out protesting for other reason but whatever if they think this will help their cause i'd say let em struggle.

The part i strongly dislike here is that some ppl of right wing parties were at the protest, Thierry baudet leader of fvd was there as well to support the jews. These right wing parties are the only hope right now to steer away from the eu/jew superstate but they dont even realise who the enemy is. Because things like this i sometimes doubt if they are going to make change and if i should even vote for these guys.

here is a vid about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkridBZtYAo

Tough i must say in the comment section there are some ppl that see trough this charade, looks like that there are ppl that see the jews for what they are.

Even so, we still must do more online warfare to make sure most of the populace sees them for who they are. If we get fucked over completely here in the NL we only have ourselves to blame.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back