Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biokinesis question?

SS.

I understand you can for example change your eye colour or regrow lost hair. But can you use magic to grow hair on places where it has never been? Like fixing receeding hairline with magic instead of hair transplant. Or it would be better to do working for money and get transplant? Curious what you think

I think you can but it will require massive ammount of energy. I think it's something that you can try when you are more advanced.

If you have the time you can try now and see if it does works. Its a problem that i have and i really don't have the time now to try to fix it and i kind think it would work better if i'm more advanced but if i had the time i would try even now.

SS. said:
I understand you can for example change your eye colour or regrow lost hair. But can you use magic to grow hair on places where it has never been? Like fixing receeding hairline with magic instead of hair transplant. Or it would be better to do working for money and get transplant? Curious what you think
Biokinesis takes a lot of energy, so unless your situation is very urgent I would advise to hold off on these things until you have reached a significant amount of bioelectricity.
Though if it is things like regrowing lost hair or fixing a receding hairline, these things should actually fix themselves as you empower and perfect your soul through meditation. So just stay patient and keep advancing. :)

If you're not gonna fix it soon I suggest shaving it off completely, a dude with no hair is more attractive than one who you can visibily see is balding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back