Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is in the soul comes out through the physical body?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Ok here is an aspect of meaning that I have not as of yet been able to understand. When it is said that what is in the soul is manifested through the physical body, then why are there physically beautiful people that can have really ugly personality traits? Maybe this is something that I need to understand and learn about that I am unaware of.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Ok here is an aspect of meaning that I have not as of yet been able to understand. When it is said that what is in the soul is manifested through the physical body, then why are there physically beautiful people that can have really ugly personality traits? Maybe this is something that I need to understand and learn about that I am unaware of.
People can get more beautiful by just telling them that they are beautiful and the subcounscious after a time it gets that and it gets manifested.
I've programmed my subcounscious for beauty and when i was younger i always thought i was ugly now i see my self beautiful (but not in all ways) and people also say that i'm beautiful.

But not every quality can be seen when you look at a person. Like personality or intelligence. There's no relation between personality and looks they're two seperate things. And all of this is from in the soul.

Ancient Egyptians broke the self down into nine parts:

akh - your eternal part, the part of you which is capable of conceiving of itself

ba - your image of yourself

ka - the way others see you

sekhem - the energy of your soul

ib -your "feeling, passion, courage, joy of life"

khat - your body, "that which decays"

shuit - your shadow -- the unconscious mind, conceived as a shadow of the conscious

ren -your name

sahu - the body you think you should have, an eternal, ageless, tireless version of your body that you will use after you die

StraitShot47 said:

akh - your eternal part, the part of you which is capable of conceiving of itself

shuit - your shadow -- the unconscious mind, conceived as a shadow of the conscious

ren -your name

sahu - the body you think you should have, an eternal, ageless, tireless version of your body that you will use after you die

This is inaccurate, I will not go into many details to this yet as it will be when Azazel gives the OK on that, but be aware, this is not exactly as described here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

ren -your name

This is inaccurate, I will not go into many details to this yet as it will be when Azazel gives the OK on that, but be aware, this is not exactly as described here.
HP why does the God's have to give you the OK for explaining stuff? Is it because they think we are not ready? Or because they don't want the enemy to use this information?

I'm just curious this is why i'm asking, if i have to wait i'll wait anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

ren -your name

I understand. I copied it off of reddit anyway, it seemed correct for the most part.

Catalincata94 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
People can get more beautiful by just telling them that they are beautiful and the subcounscious after a time it gets that and it gets manifested.
I've programmed my subcounscious for beauty and when i was younger i always thought i was ugly now i see my self beautiful (but not in all ways) and people also say that i'm beautiful.
Until three years ago I always thought I was ugly but the reaction of the people I knew told me I was in fact beautiful.
One of these reactions made me start to see myself as beautiful (when shaved, and decent hair which is rare).

There are many parts to a person, and the Soul can be dirtied in parts, so in your example a beautiful person has some types of energy which show their beauty and other energies which show their personality, be it positive or negative. The Elements which constitute the Soul also are most-likely not in balance in most individuals, so these differences, higher or lower extremes, inbalances all cause things to happen. e.g if you make a cake out of sugar and eat it all, it will be nice at first...but if you make a cake out of correct proportions of ingredients, then it would taste better or worse (depending on your preference) throughout eating it (if you can/do eat it). Cakes look and taste 'beautiful' but their 'personality' is sugar, too sweet, sickly, which can be unhealthy and causing health problems, etc.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Catalincata94 said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Until three years ago I always thought I was ugly but the reaction of the people I knew told me I was in fact beautiful.
One of these reactions made me start to see myself as beautiful (when shaved, and decent hair which is rare).
I like when i'm shaved but moustly if i have a little beard.

That reaction helped you to get beautiful this is how the subcounscious works now you are ugly and see yourself ugly then you tell it you are beautifull then you see yourself beautiful
but if their reaction were that you are ugly would that be a fact? So if yes in both cases ugly or beautiful then you let yourself be as they wish and as they say about you and i think this isn't really freedom.
I got beautiful because i wanted that. And i wouldn't care what they would say if it is against my wish but if they really are doing against me they will get it bad with me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back