Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global cooling?

Aquarius

Since we know the earth is not heating could it be cooling? I heard this theory and was wondering if it had any sense.

Who said the Earth is cooling?

The HP's have stated multiple times the Earth is warming. A little warmth, ie tropical paradise, is not bad. It's when this place becomes s greenhouse we should worry.

StraitShot47 said:

The HP's have stated multiple times the Earth is warming. A little warmth, ie tropical paradise, is not bad. It's when this place becomes s greenhouse we should worry.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18607&p=73645&hilit=Global+warming#p73645

Aquarius said:
Since we know the earth is not heating could it be cooling? I heard this theory and was wondering if it had any sense.

The earth is maybe warming a bit. But that’s natural
, the climate is always been cyclical. The climate change, if there is really something like that is definitely not man made. This is just another hoax to put more guilt in humanity (CO2-Taxes, we produce CO2 when we are breathing).

And to destroy nature. In Germany the government is Building Wind mills on what used to be forests.
Why would you cut off forests to build windmills? Forests reduce the CO2, but most of the people won’t get it, and are Friday for Futuring because of oecological propaganda.

We know here the power of the mass mind and if everyone believes the world is 10 years from now total apocalypse because of “climate change” because of evil whitey industrial nation, we can exspect who is behind this...

So yes the world may be warming or cooling but you can’t really measure it because there are different temperatures on every different place and time in the world.
Only because there is a hot summer once or a cold one doesn’t mean anything is for sure it could be all the way around at any given time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
The top comment says:
"31,000 Scientists, including 9,000 PhD's, recently tried raise awareness to the Global Warming Scam, with an International Petition, calling it out for the fraud that it is, but were totally denied any publicity by Jewish controlled media. The Fall is here. It is open season on the White Race."

Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18607&p=73645&hilit=Global+warming#p73645

I love Mageson, but he is outranked.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18913&p=75590&hilit=Earth+dying#p75590

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
ConsistentMeditator said:
The Earth is dying, humanity is on the brink of disaster. The environment, for one is nearly unsalvageable at this point. The interconnectedness of life, the ecology and related, have all been affected. Humanity has been responsible for these issues. Humanity, cut off from a very important key aspect of awareness cannot 'see' the ramifications of all the detrimental and most careless actions incited by the masses.

Not saying this isn't true, but if you don't post any links to your sources of where you get your information from on these subjects, it will be harder for people to actually go on and see the facts for themselves. So please do add some.

What is happening regarding the environment and where the Earth is at is common knowledge and is on the news, in newspapers, all over the internet, in magazines. There are petitions and the environment is s major focus in politics and in elections. Where have you been? You're obviously online. Ever hear of global warming? The plastic problem? Don't you watch the news???

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

I love Mageson, but he is outranked.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18913&p=75590&hilit=Earth+dying#p75590

ConsistentMeditator said:
Not saying this isn't true, but if you don't post any links to your sources of where you get your information from on these subjects, it will be harder for people to actually go on and see the facts for themselves. So please do add some.

What is happening regarding the environment and where the Earth is at is common knowledge and is on the news, in newspapers, all over the internet, in magazines. There are petitions and the environment is s major focus in politics and in elections. Where have you been? You're obviously online. Ever hear of global warming? The plastic problem? Don't you watch the news???

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
She said global warning yes, but on the other hand there are scientists that say global warming is a scam themselves. We can all agree though that the earth is dying because all kind of enviromental problems.

Aquarius said:

Precisely, yes. We are over-due for an ice age. This is and has always been the dutiful and intellectual province of the geological sciences. They are the only climate scientists we have ever needed, and they are certainly the only legitimate ones should such a monicker need temporary allocation.

[I recommend the book Not For Greens by Australian Geologist, Ian Plimer. He is incredibly knowledgable on the topic of the Earth's geology (that means the Earth's climate as well, for those people who you'll undoubtedly encounter in your life at least once who have made the erroneous assumption that geology is the scientific investigation of rocks and nothing else) not to mention he is openly anti-communist, anti-green, anti-left, and not apologetic about it. He is scientifically rigorous, informative, easy to read, and best of all, not a money-grubbing kike trying to boondoggle you. In the book I've recommended to you, there is a good amount of information on the global ice-age which for we are a few hundred years overdue.]

Ice ages would reasonably take support from an argument which says they are a consequence of atmospheric dust buildup which blocks out Sunlight from reaching the Earth's surface, or because the Sun changed it's UV radiation emissions. The former could, does and has before happened after a large volcano eruption that spews ash into the atmosphere (I believe Krakatoa caused ash to fill the atmosphere for seven years before it settled again), or a nuclear winter which is the same reasoning of dust in the atmosphere but from atomic bomb detonations (and perhaps a destabilised EM Field of the planet.) We must RTR and wage war so no such bombing can ever again manage to squirm its way out of pissraels rabbi nibbled dick hole of a state.

Furthermore, and also ironically enough, the Earth's atmosphere is actually harboring lower concentrations of CO2 gas than in the recent past, and in fact we are facing a carbon dioxide drought. The atmosphere is currently made up of about 70% nitrogen, and only 6 parts-per-million are CO2. That's six molecules of carbon dioxide for ever million molecules that make up our atmosphere, by the way, if anyone isn't familiar with a parts-per-million (ppm) or billion (ppb). In science it is often useful to say ppm because it's more descriptive than using expanded notations for such a small share of a mixture. If there is only 6ppm CO2 in our atmosphere, then that is exactly as it sounds - it is 0.0000006; or that there is 999,994 other parts NOT CO2 that occur every million particles in our atmosphere. I just did a search, and no one is saying my figure of 6ppm, but they are waving flags at 400ppm like its significant when it's not. That is still abysmal, and there have been recorded periods of the Earth's history before the industrial revolution where CO2 was eight times hight than it is now, and looks like the consequence was a huge amound of plants which likely turn into fossil fuels. Don't forget the ocean sequesters carbon dioxide constantly, and most of Earth is an ocean on i'ts surface, and any melting polar nonsense would only help sequester more of the evil plant food.

There is obviously a concern if we have a CO2 shortage, because carbon dioxide is plant food. Without CO2, plant life cannot photosynthesize, and all our lives become negated. Luckily, every single time you exhale, you breath out CO2! (In all srsness, that is an attempt at humour, no amount of exhales will solve the issue. We need to mobilise more gaseous carbon dioxide from the solid and liquid matter of the Earth, which is where it must end up. Outer ozone is a blanket of triatomic oxygen molecules, which is O3 (instead of O2), and only occurs naturally out there, which, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't freely permit CO2 to permeate it and leave the Earth. All carbon and oxygen on this planet is still all here, and changes state, or bonds with other elements, but we cannot make more CO2 than the Earth has to offer, for this reason, the fear of climate change - which is very largely a carbon dioxide driven fear campaign - should not be given any attention so far as carbon emissions. Real climate change risk gases are things like flurohexanes, those are fucking toxic gases and we control the living shit out those when we make them.

If the ice age does become more evifdent, then it will be incredibly deleterious and life-threatening and far more so than global warming ever would be. Life thrives most in the tropics and near the equator for the simple reason that it's warm and moist there. Light and water is there, and these are two basic constituents for life on Earth to proliferate and thrive. In the polar parts of the Earth, you will mostly find that few are readily able to accommodate it. The light is there, but it's softer light, and magnetic fields plus the Earth's tild reduce the UV index substantially, this is perfect for white skin, because we don't resist UV much at all, but dark skin will easily repel the UV and not take in the light as they're pigment is designed for the harsh heat of the African sahara (for example) and can repel all the UV radiation which would end up causing most red-haired scandinavians skin cancer. If the world is ice, then much of the wolrd is in a predicament of intense danger, as the Aryan race typically has the lowest numbers globally due to our abysmal birth rate which we are now starting to address. But this is in my estimate maybe 200 million people on Earth who are racially Aryan by majority blood composition, and then there are the other racial groups of Europe (or, 'white people', for anyone who can't dinstinguish between the fair skinned groups of people on the Earth, and subsequently needs a term to help them cope with their unbridled ignorace which has plagued them far too long now, and should be rectified quickly) which also take up the physiology of Baltics, Laaps, Dinarics and so forth who contribute a few hundred million more, but I don't think a billion would be reached by any long shot or short one. The immigrants in Europe don't like the colder regions so much, and often don't have the body to deal with it short of lots free money, free accommodations, ample heating, and white vaginas to which they readily accommodate themselves in and this tragic and abominable lifestyle won't last, and upon it's cessation, they will soon find no where on Satan's planet Earth does a single cubic centimetre of land nor water wish for their continued existence in the parastic death cult of pisslamic jew brooming, the false nonsense get what they deserve, and I hope they freeze. and I'm not suprised that and in many cases they a sent to places like the Scottish Highlands and then they come straight back because it's cold and harsh. Billions will freeze and die.The downside is that many gentiles are also in the tropics, and equatorial lands, not to mention the warm areas of forced Aryan migration around the world, such as America, Australia, and so forth, which have not spend time with their natuve cooler temperatures for perhaps lifetimes, and so the knoweldge is lost and their life is at greater risk. Of course Asian and African races are similar, in that a small number can deal in the high mountains and snow, but most need hot climates. We'd lose billions of gentiles.

Of course should the golden age of Aquarius roll in along with the Pantheon of Hell over the next 5 to 8 years or so, then it's likely we could disregard most of what I just wrote about. There would no doubt be occult technology to readily manipulate the Earth's magnetic poles and electric fields, and thus the climate at will seeing as Satan has the natural laws of Earth in his irrefutable claim.

And just to help anyone still reading, I've pasted some notes I took when reading Plimer's book Not For Greens a few years ago. Enjoy, it's mostly all his words. Hail Satan.

Climate alarmists assert that many scientists support the concept of human-induced global warming. As Aristotle proved 2,350 years ago, just because many people believe something to be true does not make it true.

• Reports of information and surveys used by the Greens [my note: the Greens are an Australian communist political presence disguised as environmentally concerned moral paragons. They are an insidious bunch of cunts.] is selective. I.E., The argument that 97% of scientists consider human-induced global warming to be true is a manipulation of statistics. This derives from a survey sent to 10,257 people, of which the 3,146 respondents were further whittled down to 77 self-induced climatologists of who 75 were judged to agree that human-induced warming was taking place. What is not mentioned is that in the US there were more than 30,000 scientists who signed a document claiming that human induced global warming was nonsense.

• Aristotle would have argued that it is not authority that determines the truth of a matter, it is evidence.

Carbon Dioxide and Climate Change

• Carbon molecules that are released into the atmosphere hang around for about 5-7 years before they are cycled into the oceans or life.

• The oceans contain a lot of heat - the top 3.2 meters of the oceans contain as much heat as the whole atmosphere.

Earth History

• The largest biomass on Earth is bacteria (not whales or trees). Bacteria is also the oldest life form on Earth.

• We are in an ice age that commenced 34 million years ago with which there are cyclical glacials and interglacials. We are currently in an interglacial.

Today's Ice Age

• Ice sheets in Antarctica wax and wane (expand and contract). This is what they do. Just because they are contracting during our lifetime does not necessarily mean that we humans have anything to do with it. There are over 20 active volcanoes underneath the Antarctic ice sheet which emit vast amounts of heat, yet receive no consideration from climate activist ice-sheet models.

• Our inter glacial period is going to end (although we do not know when) and we are likely to enjoy a 90,000 year glacial period (global cooling).

• The past gives us a clue about a glaciated planet and there is no reason to suggest that the future will be any different.

• A cooler planet is a hungrier planet- "we will then long for global warming".

• No computer model has been able to replicate 20 years in advance. The atmospheric system is so complex that meteorologists cannot predict the weather a month in advance - let alone any years in advance.

Climate Change

• The heat capacity of water establishes that it is not the temperature of the atmosphere that heats the ocean surface waters. It is the temperature of the ocean surface that heats the atmosphere (think of a hot bath heating a room, not a bathroom heater warming a cold bath).

• Supervolcanoes can produce temporary cool periods due to aerosols they eject into the stratosphere which reflect light and heat.

The Sun is a nuclear engine that powers everything on the surface of the Earth, including climate, per medium of the atmosphere. If greens are anti-nuclear, then they should object to solar power.

Norse 88 said:
Aquarius said:

Precisely, yes. We are over-due for an ice age. This is and has always been the dutiful and intellectual province of the geological sciences. They are the only climate scientists we have ever needed, and they are certainly the only legitimate ones should such a monicker need temporary allocation.

[I recommend the book Not For Greens by Australian Geologist, Ian Plimer. He is incredibly knowledgable on the topic of the Earth's geology (that means the Earth's climate as well, for those people who you'll undoubtedly encounter in your life at least once who have made the erroneous assumption that geology is the scientific investigation of rocks and nothing else) not to mention he is openly anti-communist, anti-green, anti-left, and not apologetic about it. He is scientifically rigorous, informative, easy to read, and best of all, not a money-grubbing kike trying to boondoggle you. In the book I've recommended to you, there is a good amount of information on the global ice-age which for we are a few hundred years overdue.]

Ice ages would reasonably take support from an argument which says they are a consequence of atmospheric dust buildup which blocks out Sunlight from reaching the Earth's surface, or because the Sun changed it's UV radiation emissions. The former could, does and has before happened after a large volcano eruption that spews ash into the atmosphere (I believe Krakatoa caused ash to fill the atmosphere for seven years before it settled again), or a nuclear winter which is the same reasoning of dust in the atmosphere but from atomic bomb detonations (and perhaps a destabilised EM Field of the planet.) We must RTR and wage war so no such bombing can ever again manage to squirm its way out of pissraels rabbi nibbled dick hole of a state.

Furthermore, and also ironically enough, the Earth's atmosphere is actually harboring lower concentrations of CO2 gas than in the recent past, and in fact we are facing a carbon dioxide drought. The atmosphere is currently made up of about 70% nitrogen, and only 6 parts-per-million are CO2. That's six molecules of carbon dioxide for ever million molecules that make up our atmosphere, by the way, if anyone isn't familiar with a parts-per-million (ppm) or billion (ppb). In science it is often useful to say ppm because it's more descriptive than using expanded notations for such a small share of a mixture. If there is only 6ppm CO2 in our atmosphere, then that is exactly as it sounds - it is 0.0000006; or that there is 999,994 other parts NOT CO2 that occur every million particles in our atmosphere. I just did a search, and no one is saying my figure of 6ppm, but they are waving flags at 400ppm like its significant when it's not. That is still abysmal, and there have been recorded periods of the Earth's history before the industrial revolution where CO2 was eight times hight than it is now, and looks like the consequence was a huge amound of plants which likely turn into fossil fuels. Don't forget the ocean sequesters carbon dioxide constantly, and most of Earth is an ocean on i'ts surface, and any melting polar nonsense would only help sequester more of the evil plant food.

There is obviously a concern if we have a CO2 shortage, because carbon dioxide is plant food. Without CO2, plant life cannot photosynthesize, and all our lives become negated. Luckily, every single time you exhale, you breath out CO2! (In all srsness, that is an attempt at humour, no amount of exhales will solve the issue. We need to mobilise more gaseous carbon dioxide from the solid and liquid matter of the Earth, which is where it must end up. Outer ozone is a blanket of triatomic oxygen molecules, which is O3 (instead of O2), and only occurs naturally out there, which, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't freely permit CO2 to permeate it and leave the Earth. All carbon and oxygen on this planet is still all here, and changes state, or bonds with other elements, but we cannot make more CO2 than the Earth has to offer, for this reason, the fear of climate change - which is very largely a carbon dioxide driven fear campaign - should not be given any attention so far as carbon emissions. Real climate change risk gases are things like flurohexanes, those are fucking toxic gases and we control the living shit out those when we make them.

If the ice age does become more evifdent, then it will be incredibly deleterious and life-threatening and far more so than global warming ever would be. Life thrives most in the tropics and near the equator for the simple reason that it's warm and moist there. Light and water is there, and these are two basic constituents for life on Earth to proliferate and thrive. In the polar parts of the Earth, you will mostly find that few are readily able to accommodate it. The light is there, but it's softer light, and magnetic fields plus the Earth's tild reduce the UV index substantially, this is perfect for white skin, because we don't resist UV much at all, but dark skin will easily repel the UV and not take in the light as they're pigment is designed for the harsh heat of the African sahara (for example) and can repel all the UV radiation which would end up causing most red-haired scandinavians skin cancer. If the world is ice, then much of the wolrd is in a predicament of intense danger, as the Aryan race typically has the lowest numbers globally due to our abysmal birth rate which we are now starting to address. But this is in my estimate maybe 200 million people on Earth who are racially Aryan by majority blood composition, and then there are the other racial groups of Europe (or, 'white people', for anyone who can't dinstinguish between the fair skinned groups of people on the Earth, and subsequently needs a term to help them cope with their unbridled ignorace which has plagued them far too long now, and should be rectified quickly) which also take up the physiology of Baltics, Laaps, Dinarics and so forth who contribute a few hundred million more, but I don't think a billion would be reached by any long shot or short one. The immigrants in Europe don't like the colder regions so much, and often don't have the body to deal with it short of lots free money, free accommodations, ample heating, and white vaginas to which they readily accommodate themselves in and this tragic and abominable lifestyle won't last, and upon it's cessation, they will soon find no where on Satan's planet Earth does a single cubic centimetre of land nor water wish for their continued existence in the parastic death cult of pisslamic jew brooming, the false nonsense get what they deserve, and I hope they freeze. and I'm not suprised that and in many cases they a sent to places like the Scottish Highlands and then they come straight back because it's cold and harsh. Billions will freeze and die.The downside is that many gentiles are also in the tropics, and equatorial lands, not to mention the warm areas of forced Aryan migration around the world, such as America, Australia, and so forth, which have not spend time with their natuve cooler temperatures for perhaps lifetimes, and so the knoweldge is lost and their life is at greater risk. Of course Asian and African races are similar, in that a small number can deal in the high mountains and snow, but most need hot climates. We'd lose billions of gentiles.

Of course should the golden age of Aquarius roll in along with the Pantheon of Hell over the next 5 to 8 years or so, then it's likely we could disregard most of what I just wrote about. There would no doubt be occult technology to readily manipulate the Earth's magnetic poles and electric fields, and thus the climate at will seeing as Satan has the natural laws of Earth in his irrefutable claim.

And just to help anyone still reading, I've pasted some notes I took when reading Plimer's book Not For Greens a few years ago. Enjoy, it's mostly all his words. Hail Satan.

Climate alarmists assert that many scientists support the concept of human-induced global warming. As Aristotle proved 2,350 years ago, just because many people believe something to be true does not make it true.

• Reports of information and surveys used by the Greens [my note: the Greens are an Australian communist political presence disguised as environmentally concerned moral paragons. They are an insidious bunch of cunts.] is selective. I.E., The argument that 97% of scientists consider human-induced global warming to be true is a manipulation of statistics. This derives from a survey sent to 10,257 people, of which the 3,146 respondents were further whittled down to 77 self-induced climatologists of who 75 were judged to agree that human-induced warming was taking place. What is not mentioned is that in the US there were more than 30,000 scientists who signed a document claiming that human induced global warming was nonsense.

• Aristotle would have argued that it is not authority that determines the truth of a matter, it is evidence.

Carbon Dioxide and Climate Change

• Carbon molecules that are released into the atmosphere hang around for about 5-7 years before they are cycled into the oceans or life.

• The oceans contain a lot of heat - the top 3.2 meters of the oceans contain as much heat as the whole atmosphere.

Earth History

• The largest biomass on Earth is bacteria (not whales or trees). Bacteria is also the oldest life form on Earth.

• We are in an ice age that commenced 34 million years ago with which there are cyclical glacials and interglacials. We are currently in an interglacial.

Today's Ice Age

• Ice sheets in Antarctica wax and wane (expand and contract). This is what they do. Just because they are contracting during our lifetime does not necessarily mean that we humans have anything to do with it. There are over 20 active volcanoes underneath the Antarctic ice sheet which emit vast amounts of heat, yet receive no consideration from climate activist ice-sheet models.

• Our inter glacial period is going to end (although we do not know when) and we are likely to enjoy a 90,000 year glacial period (global cooling).

• The past gives us a clue about a glaciated planet and there is no reason to suggest that the future will be any different.

• A cooler planet is a hungrier planet- "we will then long for global warming".

• No computer model has been able to replicate 20 years in advance. The atmospheric system is so complex that meteorologists cannot predict the weather a month in advance - let alone any years in advance.

Climate Change

• The heat capacity of water establishes that it is not the temperature of the atmosphere that heats the ocean surface waters. It is the temperature of the ocean surface that heats the atmosphere (think of a hot bath heating a room, not a bathroom heater warming a cold bath).

• Supervolcanoes can produce temporary cool periods due to aerosols they eject into the stratosphere which reflect light and heat.

The Sun is a nuclear engine that powers everything on the surface of the Earth, including climate, per medium of the atmosphere. If greens are anti-nuclear, then they should object to solar power.
Thanks a lot brother!
I'd love to have the opinion of a Hp now(cough cough Mageson cough cough) lol

Anytime, mate. Always a pleasure to help out a fellow SS. :)

I just want to add that I hope I didn't cause you or others any fear about ice ages or anything. It wasn't my intention to prophesize about any doomsdays or frozen wasteland climates heading our way, I just wanted to let you know where the non-occult scientific community stand on the question you raised. It is quite well argued, but it could be wrong, and one thing Ian Plimer likely does not do is count on climate change from interfering Nordic Gods (such as what we might do), or account for the use of magic rituals which could be implemented for planetary affects. He seems to me as someone who isn't just another scientist who attends goyim university for rabbi tax kommander's lectures on stupid fake science nonsense which in truth accounts for a staggering majority of tertiary level education anywhere on the planet. If you want a solid answer on global cooling, then I recommend that you settle accounts by learning from only the best teachers available to our resources: our incredible Gods and Goddesses who are with Satan. Whether you do or not is your prerogative. Whatever happens, the dedicated SS must enjoy the privelige of fearlessly meeting the course of things to come with confident power, pride, and knowledge. I hope that settles any concerns anyone might have had regarding ice ages.

Also, I totally fucked up the number I gave you for ppm of CO2 in our atmosphere. :cool: I said 6ppm, and in the view of my refreshed mind, it is probably a little insanely low - even for a drought. I should really stop replying to these forums at 1 in the morning; I appear to talk through my arse, haha. The number I actually had read earlier that day was 400 ppm, and not 6ppm. I'm sure everyone confuses those two numbers all the time. In either case, the number of parts per million is teensy.

Norse 88 said:
Anytime, mate. Always a pleasure to help out a fellow SS. :)

I just want to add that I hope I didn't cause you or others any fear about ice ages or anything. It wasn't my intention to prophesize about any doomsdays or frozen wasteland climates heading our way, I just wanted to let you know where the non-occult scientific community stand on the question you raised. It is quite well argued, but it could be wrong, and one thing Ian Plimer likely does not do is count on climate change from interfering Nordic Gods (such as what we might do), or account for the use of magic rituals which could be implemented for planetary affects. He seems to me as someone who isn't just another scientist who attends goyim university for rabbi tax kommander's lectures on stupid fake science nonsense which in truth accounts for a staggering majority of tertiary level education anywhere on the planet. If you want a solid answer on global cooling, then I recommend that you settle accounts by learning from only the best teachers available to our resources: our incredible Gods and Goddesses who are with Satan. Whether you do or not is your prerogative. Whatever happens, the dedicated SS must enjoy the privelige of fearlessly meeting the course of things to come with confident power, pride, and knowledge. I hope that settles any concerns anyone might have had regarding ice ages.

Also, I totally fucked up the number I gave you for ppm of CO2 in our atmosphere. :cool: I said 6ppm, and in the view of my refreshed mind, it is probably a little insanely low - even for a drought. I should really stop replying to these forums at 1 in the morning; I appear to talk through my arse, haha. The number I actually had read earlier that day was 400 ppm, and not 6ppm. I'm sure everyone confuses those two numbers all the time. In either case, the number of parts per million is teensy.
I don’t have these fears:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back