Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gratitude

Venus Orion

Solar Realms of the Outer Spiritual World
Something came to me during meditation that I thought maybe would be nice to share here with you guys. It popped into my head while I was pausing to feel my energy. I remembered reading that feeling/expressing gratitude is an extremely beneficial thing to do and in fact can be life transforming. How cultivating positive personal attributes fortifies us during times of adversity and emotional turmoil and leads to greater happiness and resilience. Moreover, of all the attributes one can develop, gratitude is most strongly associated with mental health.

Expressing gratitude improves mental, physical and relational well-being and these effects tend to be long-lasting. I looked up the benefits of gratitude, which I am sharing here.

Benefits of Gratitude:

Improved physical, emotional, and social well-being
Greater optimism and happiness
Improved feelings of connection in times of loss or crises
Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels
Strengthened heart, immune system, and decreased blood pressure
Improved emotional and academic intelligence
Expanded capacity for forgiveness
Decreased stress, anxiety depression and headaches
Improved self-care and greater likelihood to exercise
Heightened spirituality -- ability to see something bigger than ourselves

So, I'm meditating and feeling energy, and this gratitude thing pops into my head followed by a memory of how, in most yoga classes I've been in, the instructor will usually end the session by taking a moment to give thanks for the session.

So, spontaneously, I decided to incorporate gratitude into my practice right then and there.

I decided that the person who most deserves gratitude is Satan and secondly, our Guardian Demons.

So I finish my practice sitting up, spine straight, eyes closed and focused on my third eye. I say aloud something like this – it varies from day to day as I am speaking from my heart and not from words on a page. When I'm done speaking what is in my heart, i finish with 3 AUMS. Goes something like this:

Dearest Satan: I want to take this moment to express to you my thankfulness for all you have done, and continue to do. For us, and also for myself personally. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. Thank you for always being there, for refusing to give up on us. Thank you for being my Father. I'm so happy that you are my Father. I want you to know I love you very, very much. I feel such gratitude, for your being a part of my life. Thank you for my life. And, wherever you are right at this moment, I hope you can hear me. And I hope you have a wonderful day today.

Dear (Guardian Demon):
Thank you very, very much for all the times you have guided and guarded me, even for the things you have done for me that were unseen and perhaps unappreciated. Thank you for being my Guardian. I wouldn't want any other Demon but you. I love, honor and respect you. I want you to know I'm very grateful for your presence in my life. And I hope you hear me when I say this. And have a wonderful day, wherever you might be at this moment!

It just felt to me like, Satan and the Demons give us so much assistance. People usually want something. Or, people dedicate to Satan and immediately are asking Him to do something for them. Help me with this, help me with that. And we forget, I think, to just have some gratitude for them. Wouldn't it be a nice thing to remember to thank Satan and the Gods, to feel some gratitude and send it their way? If most of the world without is shitting on Him all the time (and they are), blaming Him for everything, denigrating Him, telling lies about Him.

How nice would it be, to hear our voices coming from this wilderness of hate, to feel our hearts full with respect, love and gratitude, this being specifically, consciously directed to Him?

Seemed to me it would be a very nice thing to do. I've been doing it every day since the idea came to me :)

I hope some of you might consider taking this idea up and doing it in your own daily practice. I think as much as gratitude may be good for our souls, its also very good for Satan, to get some much needed appreciation.

I get the feeling He doesn't get very much of that.

And its a very nice, positive way to end your practice for the day :)

Venus Orion said:
Something came to me during meditation that I thought maybe would be nice to share here with you guys. It popped into my head while I was pausing to feel my energy. I remembered reading that feeling/expressing gratitude is an extremely beneficial thing to do and in fact can be life transforming. How cultivating positive personal attributes fortifies us during times of adversity and emotional turmoil and leads to greater happiness and resilience. Moreover, of all the attributes one can develop, gratitude is most strongly associated with mental health.

Expressing gratitude improves mental, physical and relational well-being and these effects tend to be long-lasting. I looked up the benefits of gratitude, which I am sharing here.

Benefits of Gratitude:

Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels

So, I'm meditating and feeling energy, and this gratitude thing pops into my head followed by a memory of how, in most yoga classes I've been in, the instructor will usually end the session by taking a moment to give thanks for the session.

So, spontaneously, I decided to incorporate gratitude into my practice right then and there.

I decided that the person who most deserves gratitude is Satan and secondly, our Guardian Demons.

So I finish my practice sitting up, spine straight, eyes closed and focused on my third eye. I say aloud something like this – it varies from day to day as I am speaking from my heart and not from words on a page. When I'm done speaking what is in my heart, i finish with 3 AUMS. Goes something like this:

Dearest Satan: I want to take this moment to express to you my thankfulness for all you have done, and continue to do. For us, and also for myself personally. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. Thank you for always being there, for refusing to give up on us. Thank you for being my Father. I'm so happy that you are my Father. I want you to know I love you very, very much. I feel such gratitude, for your being a part of my life. Thank you for my life. And, wherever you are right at this moment, I hope you can hear me. And I hope you have a wonderful day today.

Dear (Guardian Demon):
Thank you very, very much for all the times you have guided and guarded me, even for the things you have done for me that were unseen and perhaps unappreciated. Thank you for being my Guardian. I wouldn't want any other Demon but you. I love, honor and respect you. I want you to know I'm very grateful for your presence in my life. And I hope you hear me when I say this. And have a wonderful day, wherever you might be at this moment!

It just felt to me like, Satan and the Demons give us so much assistance. People usually want something. Or, people dedicate to Satan and immediately are asking Him to do something for them. Help me with this, help me with that. And we forget, I think, to just have some gratitude for them. Wouldn't it be a nice thing to remember to thank Satan and the Gods, to feel some gratitude and send it their way? If most of the world without is shitting on Him all the time (and they are), blaming Him for everything, denigrating Him, telling lies about Him.

How nice would it be, to hear our voices coming from this wilderness of hate, to feel our hearts full with respect, love and gratitude, this being specifically, consciously directed to Him?

Seemed to me it would be a very nice thing to do. I've been doing it every day since the idea came to me :)

I hope some of you might consider taking this idea up and doing it in your own daily practice. I think as much as gratitude may be good for our souls, its also very good for Satan, to get some much needed appreciation.

Every one can do it in his/her way there is more ways to show gratitude.

But you kind of talk like new age people, no disrespect but those benefits are all from new age, from what i know, or budismul and i don't know about yoga but giving gratitude widouth reason or anything just because someone are doing yoga and he/she sat there but people didn't got anything really, wouldn't it be better to give gratitude when you have a reason or some experience which would give a good reason not like always give gratitude for nothing, and when someone always give gratitude but when you really get something how would you be from all that gratitude, what gratitude would someone give when he/she always gave gratitude for just sitting there and then he/she gets something real for the spiritual practices he/she did.

Catalincata94 said:
Venus Orion said:

Benefits of Gratitude:

Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels

Dear (Guardian Demon):

Every one can do it in his/her way there is more ways to show gratitude.

But you kind of talk like new age people, no disrespect but those benefits are all from new age, from what i know, or budismul and i don't know about yoga but giving gratitude widouth reason or anything just because someone are doing yoga and he/she sat there but people didn't got anything really, wouldn't it be better to give gratitude when you have a reason or some experience which would give a good reason not like always give gratitude for nothing, and when someone always give gratitude but when you really get something how would you be from all that gratitude, what gratitude would someone give when he/she always gave gratitude for just sitting there and then he/she gets something real for the spiritual practices he/she did.
Yes, I feel the same, all this feel love feel gratitude thing is very new age. These feelings are natural not forced.

Venus Orion said:

Benefits of Gratitude:

Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels

Dear (Guardian Demon):

Giving gratitude to daemons is a very good thing considering how much they deserve it. Praying after raising your energies can be a form of energy transfer. Meditating on sigils especially on Lord Satan's Sigil is a meditation mentioned in the meditation section.

I'm not the kind of guy to express my gratitude (or anything else) in words, I prefer to do an action in exchange for the help I get. Action is more important now than words. At the end of the day, our actions will change this world and will bring back the authority of the Gods, not our gratitude, irrespective of how sincerely and honest it might be. Everybody can talk whatever they want, sincerely or not, but only a few are those who do something.to change the world, and they are a rarity. I mean is important to appreciate the help we get from the Gods, even the help we get without even realizing, but as it was said above, there are more ways to express our gratitude. This can be: doing more RTRs, promoting the truth, promoting the truth about the Gods, fight against the pagan defamation, artistic creations with the Gods etc.

For me this kind of gratitude declarations are just plain words, without any power in them, but that's only my opinion and I might be even exaggerating with this. I think the Gods do not need our declarations, but they want our planet and it's inhabitants to advance on all the levels. Eventually, if the Golden Age will come back, we can become strong allies of the Gods themselves if we reach their spiritual level by Magnum Opus. This would be helpful for them. Anyway, depends of each one how they choose to show their gratitude.

Venus Orion said:

Benefits of Gratitude:

Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels

Dear (Guardian Demon):

I think your thoughts are very lovely indeed; IF you don't take it to the extreme meaning to start doing it randomly or mechanically without actually feeling or for certain reasons. The idea is that gratitude is a special feeling and we don't need to overdo it up until it's losing its significance and value, still,

still, The Gods deserve extreme recognition expressed as often as possible and even more because they really do a great deal for us. Like really, is overwhelming only to think about

Now, a certain reason, good enough for me when it comes to gratitude is even breathing. People are different in this regard.

Gratitude is not only a state of mind but is based also on actions. So we are grateful to the Gods, we express this verbally but also actively.

I do treat people in general with gratitude and MORE is always coming on my way. This is general, I don't like to take their gestures for granted. And this applies the other way around.
Indeed when I was younger I was disappointed by how some of my gestures were received, what I did, and I suggest you the same (considering this shitty planet) - SELECT, BUILD a strong selection process. Don't change yourself or adjust yourself to this shitty world. You want to survive like all of us, we will not survive on becoming all shitty, that's a fact. Be shitty with the shitty ones, that's fair, but remember this world survives thanks to the great ones who are working endlessly to keep us all afloat THEY DESERVE GRATITUDE.

Going in the other extreme, seeing an ungrated bastard makes me punch him in the mouth.

I know people got all sorts of frustrations but remembering what is also and already great in your life, is important. This will help our evolution.

like enjoying your trip as well, not being blinded all the way up to the destination. Because eternally you will be unhappy as life is an eternal destination to ONE goal or ANOTHER.

I meet people who were never happy, never was enough, never appreciating anything, this is a fucked up category, don't go in that trap. Or people seeing only the missing parts out of their life with zero appreciation for their blessings, totally fucking up their blessings as a result.

From what I noticed, here on the forum, you will hear that if you feel positive, or want to be positive will be associated with 'new age'. Do not stress yourself over this kind of things. Be grateful, you are lucky indeed, celebrate life is a marvellous experience, and, at the same time do more, hope for more, life is about improving, after all, say thank you to the lovely people who are in your life, nobody owes us anything if they do something beautiful for us they deserve recognition and appreciation. They do it for us, and for them at the same time. Those kind of people are hoping to spread this and eradicate the bad shit, unfortunately, for some is very refreshing these days to behave like an -entitled dick-

I, personally am very generous, grateful, because I am truly SELFISH.
Selfless altruism is not real as is always a gain there. Your parents are taking their pride out of investing in you as well IN A WAY OR ANOTHER. Even they expect gratitude expressed in different ways.
How I see the gain, I empower great people and the people I LOVE because I need them, the same as they need me. We need each other. We can't live in isolation.
If you love yourself, honestly you need to love the significant others thus being grateful is a big important step.
It is in your best interest to attract and keep GREAT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE, be smart and be genuinely grateful to them! Moreover, if you are strongly this type of a person and is hard for you to control it, make sure to find people alike and not waste yourself over shitty ungrateful bitches who might want to use you only. Be selective and smart. Find the balance between giving and talking.

I wasn't talking about giving gratitude for nothing, for no reason. I felt that the Gods do many things for us and we don't see what they do. Like an answer comes out of the blue or something shows us what we need. And we never connect it to the Gods helping us. So, to be aware of the unseen help. To be grateful for the unseen guidance. That (I think) comes from the Gods. And just to be humble and say thank you. Thats all. I'm not talking about 'just feel love'. That is of the enemy and they have given love a bad name.

These feelings are natural and not forced. Yes. Hence I said the thanks comes from the heart, not read off words on paper.

I always start my RTRs with this,
RTRs are the best way to show gratitude,
And they benifit us in 666 billion ways,
By freeing the planet eternally.

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.

In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

It isn't giving gratitude for no reason, Venus Orion even listed legit reasons. Some "new age" things are actually legit. The new age movement ties in with the Age of Aquarius, which is breaking free from xianity and to real knowledge of spirituality, so while the jews are jumping on the wagon to corrupt it, some legit knowledge is still coming out.

Gratitude, ties in with the female side of the brain, makes us more receptive to good things. If you observe people who do not have the sense of gratitude, they are the ones who struggle more to get anything, and often have more bad luck, and stay on a lower level overall.

People who do sense the feeling of gratitude (for legit reasons), as Venus Orion wrote, have more benefits overall in life, and good things seem to fall into place for them more easily, as they are more open to the female side of the brain, which ties into receiving benefits from the universe, from energy or whatever you want to call it.

Every now and then, I focus on the things I am grateful for: Satan and our Demons, guidance from them, the internet and JoS, the things I have in life, how far I've come in my Satanic journey, and so on. It brings a sense of peace and the inner knowledge that I can do more.

Lydia said:
It isn't giving gratitude for no reason, Venus Orion even listed legit reasons. Some "new age" things are actually legit. The new age movement ties in with the Age of Aquarius, which is breaking free from xianity and to real knowledge of spirituality, so while the jews are jumping on the wagon to corrupt it, some legit knowledge is still coming out.

Gratitude, ties in with the female side of the brain, makes us more receptive to good things. If you observe people who do not have the sense of gratitude, they are the ones who struggle more to get anything, and often have more bad luck, and stay on a lower level overall.

People who do sense the feeling of gratitude (for legit reasons), as Venus Orion wrote, have more benefits overall in life, and good things seem to fall into place for them more easily, as they are more open to the female side of the brain, which ties into receiving benefits from the universe, from energy or whatever you want to call it.

Every now and then, I focus on the things I am grateful for: Satan and our Demons, guidance from them, the internet and JoS, the things I have in life, how far I've come in my Satanic journey, and so on. It brings a sense of peace and the inner knowledge that I can do more.
It's braking free from christianity but they are getting more retarded that christianity because no sex, no ego and no lower chakras and get involved with enemy entities which if you leave new age they will hunt you and or try to force you and make you belive to leave whatever else and get back to new age.

Catalincata94 said:
It's braking free from christianity but they are getting more retarded that christianity because no sex, no ego and no lower chakras and get involved with enemy entities which if you leave new age they will hunt you and or try to force you and make you belive to leave whatever else and get back to new age.
Ah that's true, when I was looking into new-age stuff before finding JoS, I was only picking and choosing what felt right to me, I ignored all the angel, celibate, etc BS. I forgot about that crap, especially as it's been so many years ago and I don't have any new-agers in my life to remind me about all of that (fortunately).

Lydia said:
Catalincata94 said:
Ah that's true, when I was looking into new-age stuff before finding JoS, I was only picking and choosing what felt right to me, I ignored all the angel, celibate, etc BS. I forgot about that crap, especially as it's been so many years ago and I don't have any new-agers in my life to remind me about all of that (fortunately).
I did read diferent stuffs when i was in new age, also a Satanic book it was the the Necronomicon and really liked it but didn't do the meditations because yeah people hadn't so nice things to say about them and i wasn't sure. Luckily i didn't read too much in new age but i was interested in all things and then i knew Christianity was off like wrong and at one point when i was to a funeral i feelt all the negative energy that was there and suffering.
But i did read a book that i think now that was another form of the bible like new ageish kind of, that i think had subliminal messages in it but didn't read it again to see what their meaning was, and i realized this after dedication and that some frazes creates a link or a conection with the reader but i didn't read it again to know more wasn't ready for that like i have to know more occult stuff to get the subliminal meanings.

I never had new agers in my life just online and was more in search for truth so i wasn't tied to them and our ways have split. At one point i realized that some afirmations that they said can get in a wrong direction because they werent specified but didn't know back then about to specify exactly what you want in the affirmation but i knew it was wrong.

Once i got in a jokehova group (because back then some people called me from there to join them and yeah i still had some christian stuffs and got to them and when i got to some jokehova "witnesses" house i got in a conversation about the powers of the mind stuff and they didn't agreed with me saing like "when you know before that someone comes home and it happens you will never understand how this is happening" and i thought it was so impossible to belive that it was stupid to me then i slowly left the house and then i got really angry telling me that we can't understand such things so i left for good back then i think i knew about how to put thoughts in people and was so suprised it works so they couldn't tell me that "you can't know" bs. I knew they are ignorant and don't want to know more just what their bible sais and it's all about their bible (and doing literally as the bible sais) but one thing is for sure they can't see all the murder from the bible. And as that guy said that we can't understaht how it's happening it's just holding them back so they will not understand it.

Once i saw a asian video in english that talked about the god that is psihopathic and murderous. Was verry impresive they could also see the murders. But not the jw.bs

I was thinked this, but SayRTR is a method to say tankyou, but they(Father Satana and Demons friends) can read our mind, and know our think they know when they say thankyou. But is better working for him. Sayng RTR with power and image see the enemy power collapse!

Lydia said:

Omg I Love you Lydia!

Also Venus thanks for that Post I just remembered some things Satan and his Demons die for me and now I can Not stop crying.
I am Most grateful for their LOVE !

Of course I am grateful for everything, for their guidance, Knowledge and their Hard work but when I remember how I felt Satan‘s Love when I was very down and upset with myself it makes me cry. Idk why I cry I guess it is Joy?

I agree with you Alchemist7, Bravera. We express our gratitude in fighting for Satan. I'm definitely not arguing that. I just think. I think its more multidimensional than that. For example: think of someone who is always fixing the leaks in the plumbing, fixing the broken fence rails, doing things that are literal and physical to help you. And they think that this shows their gratitude and love. And while it DOES, and I won't argue that. What I'm trying to express is, once in a while one likes to hear something expressed openly, directly and honestly. From the heart. This is more than mere words.

Just to be simply told: That wow. I thank you for all you have done. Its very direct. And its good to hear.

As for expressing undeserved appreciation being hollow. Of course that would be. But I'm talking about Satan and the Gods. I'm of the opinion that they surely are deserving of our appreciation. I think they help us very much and that maybe we don't see it.

The Gods are very great. And they don't need to seek us out for anything. What can you give back to somebody who already has everything? I think the only thing we can give them they don't have is our thanks and appreciation. And yes, our love. And this also helps us build a real relationship with them. If you have a friend who never tells you straight up that they care, but expects you to be able to tell from their actions. You are missing a connection. Does that make sense?

Like you said sunrise. Attracting great people into ones life.
I've always sought out people who are more advanced than myself, in order to learn from them.

And then also, if you stop and think about it. When you make friends with the Gods, they help you in your meditations, they give you pointers of what you need to do, to advance. The end goal being to become more powerful. And what would help them more than that. The more powerful we are, the more we can help them in this fight. We become strong, NOW. Not in the Golden Age, but now. And become more able to help. So its a win win.

Venus Orion said:
I agree with you Alchemist7, Bravera. We express our gratitude in fighting for Satan. I'm definitely not arguing that. I just think. I think its more multidimensional than that. For example: think of someone who is always fixing the leaks in the plumbing, fixing the broken fence rails, doing things that are literal and physical to help you. And they think that this shows their gratitude and love. And while it DOES, and I won't argue that. What I'm trying to express is, once in a while one likes to hear something expressed openly, directly and honestly. From the heart. This is more than mere words.

Just to be simply told: That wow. I thank you for all you have done. Its very direct. And its good to hear.

As for expressing undeserved appreciation being hollow. Of course that would be. But I'm talking about Satan and the Gods. I'm of the opinion that they surely are deserving of our appreciation. I think they help us very much and that maybe we don't see it.

The Gods are very great. And they don't need to seek us out for anything. What can you give back to somebody who already has everything? I think the only thing we can give them they don't have is our thanks and appreciation. And yes, our love. And this also helps us build a real relationship with them. If you have a friend who never tells you straight up that they care, but expects you to be able to tell from their actions. You are missing a connection. Does that make sense?

Like you said sunrise. Attracting great people into ones life.
I've always sought out people who are more advanced than myself, in order to learn from them.

And then also, if you stop and think about it. When you make friends with the Gods, they help you in your meditations, they give you pointers of what you need to do, to advance. The end goal being to become more powerful. And what would help them more than that. The more powerful we are, the more we can help them in this fight. We become strong, NOW. Not in the Golden Age, but now. And become more able to help. So its a win win.
"If you have a friend who never tells you straight up that they care, but expects you to be able to tell from their actions. You are missing a connection. Does that make sense? "
But if you have a friend who tells you that he cares but dosen't do shit to show you. Does that makes sense? I think both cases make sense. So maybe a balanced between these two is good like to show that you care by saying and doing.

As everything is energy and everything is vibrating energy.

Gratitude is not only a thought, idea but a vibration of energy.

So remembering everything to be grateful for and acknowledging it creates a vibration of success energy in the now.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Sunrise was banned as she was a psychotic mind sick girl who threatened other SS
I don't think she was banned was she? From what I remember, she left on her own after disagreeing with Cobra on something.

My dear kind brother Shael, Indeed, I am not banned.

Shortly, I had a rant or how do you call it? against a brother who insulted the womankind and I pay it back generously. This is all. of course, HP was upset as this is not decent to do, legal or ladylike thing to do and I decided to stop posting due to my reactions. There are other details on how and why I got upset but seriously, there are better things to do than going back there like our time is so precious.
Like now, for instance, reading how Aquarius this kid is describing me, for fuck sake, ...whatever... I read it accidentally and won't say anything anymore.

I am reading almost everything is posted here so no worries. I am offline, that's all, I don't want conflicts or disputes, debates or stress because I have more than i can carry at the moment on the shoulders and I take everything at heart.

So, if you have respect for the community, you Aquarius, little brain, please start applying what the HP is teaching you in the recent sermon. As for Ghost in the machine, I read your recent postings, very good writing, you have my appreciation for a long time now as I am a member for many years also. It is weird how connected we SS ARE, I had you in my mind for some days, I wanted to reply to you in order to help you in regards with your mother as I was feeling your pain intensely but couldn't compose something truly worthy. Plus my current additional personal problems.

Shael, love you, my brother, my best regards. I will become active when I will clear some things out and make some order. I want to work for Satan the best in my abilities. I am not giving up on Satan.

sunrise said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Sunrise was banned as she was a psychotic mind sick girl who threatened other SS
I don't think she was banned was she? From what I remember, she left on her own after disagreeing with Cobra on something.

Shortly, I had a rant or how do you call it? against a brother who insulted the womankind and I pay it back generously. This is all. of course, HP was upset as this is not decent to do, legal or ladylike thing to do and I decided to stop posting due to my reactions. There are other details on how and why I got upset but seriously, there are better things to do than going back there like our time is so precious.
Like now, for instance, reading how Aquarius this kid is describing me, for fuck sake, ...whatever... I read it accidentally and won't say anything anymore.

I am reading almost everything is posted here so no worries. I am offline, that's all, I don't want conflicts or disputes, debates or stress because I have more than i can carry at the moment on the shoulders and I take everything at heart.

So, if you have respect for the community, you Aquarius, little brain, please start applying what the HP is teaching you in the recent sermon. As for Ghost in the machine, I read your recent postings, very good writing, you have my appreciation for a long time now as I am a member for many years also. It is weird how connected we SS ARE, I had you in my mind for some days, I wanted to reply to you in order to help you in regards with your mother as I was feeling your pain intensely but couldn't compose something truly worthy. Plus my current additional personal problems.

Shael, love you, my brother, my best regards. I will become active when I will clear some things out and make some order. I want to work for Satan the best in my abilities. I am not giving up on Satan.
My bad, you weren’t banned.

Venus Orion, thank you for this elevating thread. It made me happy, and I thought it was a lovely idea.

In my opinion, one should always show reverence towards the demon/ness of hell for providing us this knowledge.

sunrise said:

Glad to hear you're still around. Wish you the best in fixing those personal problems. :)

Shael said:
sunrise said:

Glad to hear you're still around. Wish you the best in fixing those personal problems. :)

Shael, Allow me to give you some details of what I am encountering recently. Just a hint so you can understand.

On the professional level, I have been working on a project for the last almost 4 years and everything failed in 1 day. Why did this happen? Because I DIDN'T OBEY THE GODS! They told me what to do, which was common sense. The Gods always advise us common sense, so no one can actually say if they were Them or not in that sensible moment.
So, I didn't listen up, and the bad thing happened and after this, I WAS STILL THE SMART ASS WONDERING, WHY WHY WHY? I was the one not feeling loved and etc. Such a hypocrite being I am. I can't tell much details for security reasons. So, you can imagine the agony and self hate I had to deal with.

Now, I need to fix this and repairing something always requires more time and energy.

When something bad happens to me, comes in a row, a domino effect, or ten things at the same time. Never one thing to deal with, but a lot. The enemy knows our own personal weakness.
SO, after this traumatic event, I stopped talking with my biological family because I blame them for past time events and made them responsable for consuming my time and energy and many other logical or illogical reasons mixed with emotional despair. And not having their support in the bad times but rather they judged me and asked me to be some sort of robot. So, I stopped communication. I said myself that I am being pathetic, only I AM RESPONSABLE even if I ALLOWED THEM TO ADD TO MY MISFORTUNE. It took me time to swallow it.

Upset as I was, I pick up one of the greatest friends I have to go on a trip and forget it all, but this friend starts being dumb, fussy and egoistic up to the point of abandoning all, the moment when in my pain and anger I almost paralyzed the guy with the mere thought itself. He called me ON THE PHONE desperately to share the nightmares and visions, things that I was visualising without control but didn't mean to harm him on purpose. I had no control. He had felt 'knives' on his body, I had to calm down, now I use my energy to heal him, (funny, right), he is getting better. The only good thing out of this is that NOW HE STARTS TO BELIEVE THE ENERGY THING HE NEVER BELIEVED BEFORE.
(I inherited this ability from my biological father, even my uncle (also SS), said when I am pissed on him, he feels pain, he feels burning or aching and etc).

My biological brother who is like my kid who I invested so much in him, time, energy, sacrifices, money - a fortune, also an SS, is abandoning the practises and is sleeping with a European gipsy (jew). The does everything in reverse from what I advise him just to piss me off and kill me inside. I love this person so much and I need to let him go and accept that he might get lost for good and forever. He is like my son, imagine! This is killing me but I know there is not much I can do because I tried so many times and we are just poisoning each other. I simply told him that IF he is ever to procreate nonwhites or gipsies-jews, I will be in the grave. We have a case, my family knows personally, in my natal country, of a father who killed himself over the fact that his daughter married a gipsy. (Sometimes I regret introducing him to SS as now I can't do any workings on him!)

Psychologically the enemy is attacking me, EVEN AT THIS LEVEL I AM PROFOUNDLY AFFECTED, I have trust issues and a suspicious mind and this is always used to waste precious time in double, triple checking everything and everybody. Depending on the moment, not always fragile. Like for instance, I have something there in my eyes, clearly as proof of whatever but soon after, my mind wonders and questions... maybe is something hidden there, something to entrap me or fool me... so I take the element and break it into pieces to look at it from every possible perspective ...again, time and time who consumes me internally. Is much to add on this subject, but I want to stop here.

and of course, I could go on and on, this is not all, far from being ALL from the things I have to deal with, recently.

So, what I do, I am seeking clarity of mind, I am prioritising with CALM and I am evaluating myself with honesty. Like, ok, this x happened to me, why this x happened to me, where I did wrong, how can I fix and improve it. ?? so on and so forth. Self-reflection and being honest with myself no matter how painful to accept.

Things will be fine. I punished myself with severity, I've been the parent I never had and I am not kind to myself anymore. Before finding a balance I hated myself but the good news is that I am well aware that there are solutions to everything and first condition in my case is calm and clarity, - the hardest state I can find, while affected and bombarded by my own stupid actions or the stupid actions of others.

So, in conclusion, seclusion is good at the moment. Communication is affected as I closed inside but at the moment IT IS AN USEFUL TOOL.
Nobody can help me at the moment, I NEED TO HELP MYSELF!

sunrise said:
I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much trouble.

About your brother, if you haven't already, you can talk to Satan and ask him for assistance. You can indirectly help him by doing this, and for example doing more RTRs in return for Satan's help. You can think of it as, the more RTRs you do, the more it will help him.

About the general situation, it sounds like some kind of big negative planetary transit has played into this. I don't know how much you are into astrology and if you are already taking it into consideration, but in case you arent, I recommend you take the first steps in that regard. You can get your Solar Return (this is when your Natal Sun goes to the same position that it was in when you were born, aka your birthday), done by Lydia. The SR is a great tool to see what planetary energies are affecting you in what ways at the moment.
Also, if you did not get yourself a full Natal Chart Reading yet, Lydia also offers this service. Of course, knowing your own Natal Chart is invaluable and will help you immensely in gaining a deeper understanding on what is happening and why it is happening.
Astro services take time to deliver, usually several months or longer, but they are well worth the wait. You can find Lydia's services here: https://lydiasastrology.com

Aside from this, if you feel that you have blockages, hangups, or other bad karma in some area of your soul, you can use Visuddhi to cleanse this away. I don't know what workings you are already doing, but if you were unsure on what to do to fix these things then a Visuddhi working should be the answer. I recommend Visuddhi because it works really well for me, but Munka, Surya, and Raum are also viable options. If you are unsure, you can vibrate each of them for a few minutes and see which one feels best for you.

Also lastly, I have a feel that you specifically would benefit greatly from working extensively on your head-chakras. This would heavily improve foresight and your ability to keep your cool, and would bring increased clarity in every situation so you do not have to spend so much time and effort trying to check if everything is safe (because it would be clear to you much more easily).
The runes Ansuz, Ehwaz, and Laguz all work on the head chakras in some way. You can read up on them in the Runic Kabalah and decide which to use for your specific case. Using combinations is also possible (I use all three in my working).

Anyways, I just wanted to give a little advice in case it might help you. Like you said, the only one who can fix these things now is you, so I wish you good luck. :)

Shael said:
sunrise said:
I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much trouble.

About your brother, if you haven't already, you can talk to Satan and ask him for assistance. You can indirectly help him by doing this, and for example doing more RTRs in return for Satan's help. You can think of it as, the more RTRs you do, the more it will help him.

About the general situation, it sounds like some kind of big negative planetary transit has played into this. I don't know how much you are into astrology and if you are already taking it into consideration, but in case you arent, I recommend you take the first steps in that regard. You can get your Solar Return (this is when your Natal Sun goes to the same position that it was in when you were born, aka your birthday), done by Lydia. The SR is a great tool to see what planetary energies are affecting you in what ways at the moment.
Also, if you did not get yourself a full Natal Chart Reading yet, Lydia also offers this service. Of course, knowing your own Natal Chart is invaluable and will help you immensely in gaining a deeper understanding on what is happening and why it is happening.
Astro services take time to deliver, usually several months or longer, but they are well worth the wait. You can find Lydia's services here: https://lydiasastrology.com

Aside from this, if you feel that you have blockages, hangups, or other bad karma in some area of your soul, you can use Visuddhi to cleanse this away. I don't know what workings you are already doing, but if you were unsure on what to do to fix these things then a Visuddhi working should be the answer. I recommend Visuddhi because it works really well for me, but Munka, Surya, and Raum are also viable options. If you are unsure, you can vibrate each of them for a few minutes and see which one feels best for you.

Also lastly, I have a feel that you specifically would benefit greatly from working extensively on your head-chakras. This would heavily improve foresight and your ability to keep your cool, and would bring increased clarity in every situation so you do not have to spend so much time and effort trying to check if everything is safe (because it would be clear to you much more easily).
The runes Ansuz, Ehwaz, and Laguz all work on the head chakras in some way. You can read up on them in the Runic Kabalah and decide which to use for your specific case. Using combinations is also possible (I use all three in my working).

Anyways, I just wanted to give a little advice in case it might help you. Like you said, the only one who can fix these things now is you, so I wish you good luck. :)

Thank you so much for all your time, my brother. You're such a wonderful being. I'll be back with good news.

Venus Orion said:

Benefits of Gratitude:

Increased self-esteem
Heightened energy levels

Dear (Guardian Demon):

Thanks giving ritual:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html

")

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back