Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

does VoC affect RTRs?

Lateinischer Soldat

I'm hoping this will be answered by a High Priest.

For a long time now I have wondered whether or not the rtrs are affected by void moons.

A clear example of the point I'm trying to get at here is in regards to my current situation:
I wasn't able to do the final RTR these last two days given lack of privacy. Today I find a
perfect opportunity to spam a few, and I realize that there is currently a void moon in effect
until around midnight my time.

So, the general rule of thumb from what I gather is that no workings should ever be started on a void
moon. And if a working is not done x amount of consecutive days without a day off, then the working has
to start over from day 1.

With that said, RTR isn't exactly a personal working, even though it does remove hebrew curses from oneself.

So, if I skip a day or two from doing the final RTR, and then get around to doing it again, but just so happens
to be a void moon in effect at that moment, should I wait until the void moon passes, or do void moons not matter
at all in regards to doing RTR's regardless of how many days I may have skipped doing them?

The RTRs are not affected by the void mood as it is a GROUP RITUAL who was started 'at the right time'. Ideally, you should do it daily, multiple times if you are able, but to answer shortly no, the course of the void is not a problem

For most workings that are done repeatedly over a long time, it does not matter much if one day the moon is void when you do it. The only thing that matters is that the moon is direct (not void) when you first start it. It should be direct most if the times you're doing it, but if it's void sometimes it's not a problem since it was started good. These group rituals were started for the first time when the astrology alignments were all perfect for it, so you can do them any time and it will contribute and make it work good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back