Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Job

Me too bro..I hate my new manager, since he's entered the business he has fired good hard-working people simply because they were outspoken and challenged his business decisions. I have been cursing him. Since doing that he has been running the business further into the ground. He will probably be fired pretty shortly. I just don't feel like sticking around if he does get fired. Would rather leave and start somewhere new. Then wait around for the next manager to come in with their bright ideas. So I'm interested in ideas as well.

Fehu is a good rune.
Also I've found doing satanas "workings" can be effective in bringing material things in a short amount of time. All the satanas working is, is you breath in, affirmation, and exhale with the letters vibration, affirmation S-affirmation A.... so on. Remember the S is a hissing sound and the T is a hard "th" kind of buzzing sound, where your tongue is placed on the back of your front teeth.
An affirmation I've always used is "I am attracting perfect employment for me, to me, in a positive and healthy manner for me."
Remember to be open to the opportunities given to you by the working. To find my job all I did was put my resume on Indeed and other job search sites, did the working, than got about 10 different companies messaging me. Whenever I wanted a new job I would do the working and get companies messaging me.

The Alchemist7 said:
Which are the best runes/mantras/meditations to get a new job in the domain I study? I'm fed up with the people I work now, I want to get rid of them.

Maybe this post can help:

Career (Important)

I have used this very recently (using Jera for 40 days). The changes in my career started to manifest very quickly. (I really hated my previous job...)

It was the very first time that I tried a 40 days working and I still can't believe I've had positive results with this. I'm so glad this changed my life.

Of course, you can choose an affirmation that suits you best in your current situation.

Although you might want to remove some obstacles or negative karma before you do this... But that depends on you and how you feel.

Or you can use a magical square according to the job you want/have.

Hornet666 said:
Me too bro..I hate my new manager, since he's entered the business he has fired good hard-working people simply because they were outspoken and challenged his business decisions. I have been cursing him. Since doing that he has been running the business further into the ground. He will probably be fired pretty shortly. I just don't feel like sticking around if he does get fired. Would rather leave and start somewhere new. Then wait around for the next manager to come in with their bright ideas. So I'm interested in ideas as well.

I will write you this WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
you say your manager fired 'good hard working people', I do understand this is clearly an attribute, but I feel amazed how people these days don't understand the word HIERARCHY.
This word is not for the sake of it. This manager has a CLEAR LIST OF OBLIGATIONS, AND THOSE WORKES HAVE THEIRS.
Your job as a worker is not to 'challenged his business decisions', but eventually only SUGGEST things (if you can't really help it) and then, MAIN YOUR OWN THING.
If the shit hits the fan, the manager IS RESPONSABLE.
If that hard-working guy was that good in first place HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE MANAGER POSITION, DON'T YOU THINK?

the rest of your description doesn't make any sense. You curse him to take the business even worse or this already happened. and if he leaves you have no reasons to stick around?

leave and start somewhere new but main your position stop being destructive and abusing your powers. this is sickening and you will never grow if you keep it like this.

If you are that good, become a manager yourself and then you WILL SEE HOW FUCKIN HARD IS ACTUALLY with all kind of fucking idiots, who know better than you, around. I only bless you with this position which you feel so entitled to.

Again, stop being destructive for the sake of adjusting others to your own incapacities. GROW YOURSELF AND HELP OTHERS GROW, ESPECIALLY A COMPANY FOR FUCKING SAKE, if not, leave, is simple.

you say your manager fired 'good hard working people', I do understand this is clearly an attribute, but I feel amazed how people these days don't understand the word HIERARCHY.
This word is not for the sake of it. This manager has a CLEAR LIST OF OBLIGATIONS, AND THOSE WORKES HAVE THEIRS.
Your job as a worker is not to 'challenged his business decisions', but eventually only SUGGEST things (if you can't really help it) and then, MAIN YOUR OWN THING.
If that hard-working guy was that good in first place HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE MANAGER POSITION, DON'T YOU THINK?

the rest of your description doesn't make any sense. You curse him to take the business even worse or this already happened. and if he leaves you have no reasons to stick around?

leave and start somewhere new but main your position stop being destructive and abusing your powers. this is sickening and you will never grow if you keep it like this.

If you are that good, become a manager yourself and then you WILL SEE HOW FUCKIN HARD IS ACTUALLY with all kind of fucking idiots, who know better than you, around. I only bless you with this position which you feel so entitled to.

Again, stop being destructive for the sake of adjusting others to your own incapacities. GROW YOURSELF AND HELP OTHERS GROW, ESPECIALLY A COMPANY FOR FUCKING SAKE, if not, leave, is simple.

For starters dude don't make assumptions. If it didn't make sense ask questions first. I do apologise I probably didn't give much detail and didn't elaborate. I understand that managers have obligations I get that. But when you are a new manager and you begin trying to implement processes into a company where they have already been tried and failed. And you start firing people for trying to point out the obvious to you then something is clearly wrong with that approach and management style. As for you stating that why don't you become a 'manager' yourself I currently am in a management position with the company. I've been given the title but I am not being paid for it. I have had numerous meetings with previous management about it. To sort it out. But got nowhere. Now that this new manager has come on board im still fighting for it. Which he has basically told me that he cant afford to pay me for it because of budget constraints. But still wants me to undertake the responsibility. Would you take a pay cut for more responsibility and work? A week later he goes and employs a new manager straight into the business no review and puts him on the highest wage. This manager was a former colleague of his from his former workplace. This did not go down well with everyone. It has fucked workplace morale. So can you see where I am coming from? I don't feel entitled to anything. I am just fucking good at what I do and deserve to be paid for it. And for you calling me destructive for cursing him. Why not ? The cunt face has a jewish hook nose and parades around and acts like one. He told a junior staff member to come into work the same day her partner had been involved in a serious car accident smashing both of his legs. He told her over the phone to come into work and her job was on the line if she didn't. Now that is a fucking heartless Low-life grub right there, so don't even try to question my motives for cursing the prick. As for growing the business I have fucking done that by being underpaid for too Long.I am not going to continue taking unders, while someone else enters the business 5 mins and gets what they want. I've stated I want to leave yes it is simple that is why I am posting here to seek the guidance and help, I so desperately need.So think before you jump to any conclusions!!!

Hornet666 said:

For starters dude don't make assumptions. If it didn't make sense ask questions first. I do apologise I probably didn't give much detail and didn't elaborate. I understand that managers have obligations I get that. But when you are a new manager and you begin trying to implement processes into a company where they have already been tried and failed. And you start firing people for trying to point out the obvious to you then something is clearly wrong with that approach and management style. As for you stating that why don't you become a 'manager' yourself I currently am in a management position with the company. I've been given the title but I am not being paid for it. I have had numerous meetings with previous management about it. To sort it out. But got nowhere. Now that this new manager has come on board im still fighting for it. Which he has basically told me that he cant afford to pay me for it because of budget constraints. But still wants me to undertake the responsibility. Would you take a pay cut for more responsibility and work? A week later he goes and employs a new manager straight into the business no review and puts him on the highest wage. This manager was a former colleague of his from his former workplace. This did not go down well with everyone. It has fucked workplace morale. So can you see where I am coming from? I don't feel entitled to anything. I am just fucking good at what I do and deserve to be paid for it. And for you calling me destructive for cursing him. Why not ? The cunt face has a jewish hook nose and parades around and acts like one. He told a junior staff member to come into work the same day her partner had been involved in a serious car accident smashing both of his legs. He told her over the phone to come into work and her job was on the line if she didn't. Now that is a fucking heartless Low-life grub right there, so don't even try to question my motives for cursing the prick. As for growing the business I have fucking done that by being underpaid for too Long.I am not going to continue taking unders, while someone else enters the business 5 mins and gets what they want. I've stated I want to leave yes it is simple that is why I am posting here to seek the guidance and help, I so desperately need.So think before you jump to any conclusions!!!

I do apologise as well for jumping to conclusions. You must admit the previous message sounded a bit immature, but I highly appreciate the clarification you did here and I thank you for it

I hope things will improve for you and i am wishing you the best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back