Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Top kike calls for Labor party leader Corbyn's ritual sacrifice, gets warned that they are being livestreamed

Jack

https://youtu.be/FuegEcB7QgI
The Board of Deputies of British (sic) Jews is the leading Jewish ethno-activist organisation in Britain. In fact it is the prototype of such organisations in the world, having been formed in 1760.

At an Elders of Zion – sorry Board of Deputies – meeting on 19 May, the former president of the BOD, Lionel Kopelowitz, called for Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the British Labour party, to be ‘sacrificed’.

The Times:

The word Corbyn is a very suitable one for him, after Corbyn in Hebrew is ‘korban’, which is a sacrifice. And I think we should sacrifice him for all the trouble that he has caused.
korban.png

You might think these are words that could be uttered in jest. But listen to the bizarre note of truculence in his voice. This is someone who could do it for real.

As soon as he had said these words, current president Marie Van Der Zyl quickly warned her fellow Jews of a potential Goyim Knowing problem:

I’d just like to remind you that you are being live streamed. And before any more speakers I’m reminding all of you that you are being live-streamed!

Too late, kike! The Goyim Know!

Unfortunately Corbyn is no more an antisemite than I am a feminist. He is just a standard left-wing critic of Israel,and also a communist .And the Jews have contrived completely bogus accusations against him for that reason,which is criticism of Israel.

They have now got the Equalities and Human Rights Commission to investigate the Labour party over its “antisemitism”. The EHRC will now effectively launch an Inquisition into the Labour party. Jews are salivating at the prospect.

The Commission will be able to compel testimony and access any evidence it requires. Whether by breaking non-disclosure agreements of former staff, or ordering the release of documents, emails and messages, we are very confident that they will find wrongdoing that needs to be put right.

We’re also confident that what we have submitted that has come to light so far will be just be the tip of the iceberg. So, I’d say to anyone within the Party who has been witness to institutional racism but has been concerned about coming forward because of political retribution: now is the time to do so.

Source
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-antisemitism-jewish-movement-racism-commission-human-rights-v2qfvs6l0

The Chair of the EHRC is one David Isaac, Jew.
davidisaac.png

Its Chief Executive is one Rebecca Hilsenrath, Jewess.
rebeccahilsenrath.png

The Jews have weaponised the bureaucracy to pursue their tribal agenda.

If anyone talks back to the Jews in a political party, and isn’t instantly persecuted for it, the Jew Crew will come to investigate, impound all your documents and interrogate all your staff under sub poena.

And not a single person even comments publicly on the fact that the people running this unaccountable quango are Jews. They are so cowed by Jewish power that they dare not even defend themselves against it. All they they can do is prostrate themselves and beg for mercy. The Labour party has announced that it will “fully cooperate” with the inquiry.

There is a certain poetic justice in this for Labour. They are the ones who endowed the EHRC with the extraordinary powers it now has in order to nobble the British National Party (BNP). After legal action by the EHRC, the BNP was forced to admit Moslem people as members. Labour are now Robespierres going to their own guillotine.

After this, I predict, the Jews at the EHRC will launch an investigation into the Conservative Party over “Islamophobia”. Why? Jews worry about their privileged status becoming too obvious. That’s one reason why they try and big up other minority-grievance-mongering organisations, to make Jewish Privilege seem like something more generic: Minority Privilege.

All British political parties will soon require kosher and halal certification. The prospect of a political solution to our current problems becomes ever more remote.

The awkward moment when jews are just casually conversating about how they will sacrifice someone as it was just another day.

Just a joke goy, we the gud ppl dindu nuffin. Dis antisemetic propaganda.

Oy vey, goy! This is just one jew going crazy! We normal jews do not believe this! I myself was gassed in Aushwitz 6.000.000 times, I would never say this! Oh gevalt, I would never say something like this! Pls, goy, believe me, not your eyes and ears!

Good, now i have it downloaded in case it get deleted by (((unknow))) reasons

The irony is that instead of like pretending to "Condemn" him, all they do is just tell him "Grandpa kike the cameras are open and we are live", as basically revealing, they have these conversations often, but that the only problem is not what he said, but that it was just "Live", aka, the Goyim may get to notice this on the internet.

Makes you wonder what they say offline behind closed doors.

DAM-DAM, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum
Breaking jews - kommunyst kyke korbyn has died. In an unprecedented, never-before-seen, never-to-be-seen-again event, kommunyst kyke korbyn has passed away last night. It coincides with a randomly-timed, unrelated 'lashes of fire' ritual performed by dirty (jew) men. Currently, we're seeking a fake paranormal investigator to get to the bottom of this eerily-timed event. More on this story as it develops. Now back to Multi-culti Powerpuff Girls followed by a My Little Brony marathon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The irony is that instead of like pretending to "Condemn" him, all they do is just tell him "Grandpa kike the cameras are open and we are live", as basically revealing, they have these conversations often, but that the only problem is not what he said, but that it was just "Live", aka, the Goyim may get to notice this on the internet.

It's the same with sweary swearheads, like singers/pop stars, who swear and are warned about being live. It's OK for every individual, who is not a jew or christian, to swear whenever, but when it's on TV and live and before 'the watershed', then it's naughty. It's also OK that James May (from Top Gear) can "swear" with using the word "Cock!" on the BBC no less, and also in one particular Top Gear episode, they thought it funny to zoom in on a dog's privates for millions of viewers to see, yet it's not OK to say certain things.

I think someone should just do on the BBC what that American legend did -

- So Mr [surname], how do you feel about what happened?
- Yeah, it's so sad. I just had one single thought repeating in my head, over and over and over again.
- What thought is that?
- grabs mic FUCKHERRIGHTINTHEPUSSY!

just for teh lulz.

I always thought Corbyn was a crypto, like May, Boris Johnson and Farage? nice clip Jack

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's the same with sweary swearheads, like singers/pop stars, who swear and are warned about being live. It's OK for every individual, who is not a jew or christian, to swear whenever, but when it's on TV and live and before 'the watershed', then it's naughty. It's also OK that James May (from Top Gear) can "swear" with using the word "Cock!" on the BBC no less, and also in one particular Top Gear episode, they thought it funny to zoom in on a dog's privates for millions of viewers to see, yet it's not OK to say certain things.

- Yeah, it's so sad. I just had one single thought repeating in my head, over and over and over again.
- What thought is that?

just for teh lulz.

You're reaching a little.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

- What thought is that?

just for teh lulz.

You're reaching a little.
I have never played Halo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back