Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation position

LightMangoMango

Hey to all satanic warriors!

What position/pose is best for meditation?

I see many people sitting and in lotus position, I am not able to really relax when sitting because my back hurts when it’s straight. (And the muscles in my back are not trained enough to sit straight for a long time)

This is why I lay down whenever meditating and yes I had successes when cleaning my aura or building AoP or void meditation. But not always, sometimes when it’s too late in the night I am when trying to meditate just going into this almost asleep mode where I cant really see a light or something and Aura cleaning doesn’t work, neither Void because then I fall asleep immediately.

Apart from this, not meditating when it’s too late in the night and I’m tired, my question is:

Should I spend some time to train sitting with my back straight i.e. lotus position every day so I can meditate/relax while sitting? Is it more effective to meditate when your spine is straight (‘standing’) and not laying on the ground because of the energies of the body? What are you’re experiences on this topic?

Thank you and hail Satan!

P.s.: When doing RTR I don’t have this situation because I either sit or stand and I feel like I’m in attack mode and don’t need to relax.

LightMangoMango said:
I can't sit criss cross on the floor as the circulation to my feet always gets cut off, and I can't do lotus because I'm not flexible enough. The best position for me is just sitting in a chair, sometimes kicking my feet up on my desk, or just laying down. I can't say I've had any negative effects because of this. Think of it this way, if you're most comfortable, you'll be able to focus better. Everyone has their own ways of doing things.

Maybe visit a chiropractor they can set your back the way it should be which makes training the muscles much easier. Other than that it's personal ask yourself does it bother you enough to work on? Or do you work fine enough for you? Either way it's something you will more than likely hope to work out at some point. They're plenty of Yogic positions to help.

Sitting criss-cross on a cushioned surface or even simply standing in an A pose with your palms open facing forward will also suffice, before I could do lotus positions I had enough success and comfort in those positions. Full lotus can be bad for circulation if you don't have the best circulation (Qin-gong exercises can help with this however). It all depends on what you are most comfortable with; the position you can successfully enter trance in is the one you should use most often in my opinion.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
Maybe visit a chiropractor they can set your back the way it should be which makes training the muscles much easier. Other than that it's personal ask yourself does it bother you enough to work on? Or do you work fine enough for you? Either way it's something you will more than likely hope to work out at some point. They're plenty of Yogic positions to help.
Most chiropractors are a scam, those parassites just want your money and will tell you to come forever.

Idk do Not Stress top mich about your position? You just have töten Focus on your soul, ist is like Training

I mean about the position does it affect the energy of the soul?

Some people say it is impactful on your mind if you stand straight instead of having your shoulders down

LightMangoMango said:
I mean about the position does it affect the energy of the soul?

Some people say it is impactful on your mind if you stand straight instead of having your shoulders down
It's better to be sat straight, like having a chair/sofa in which you can lean on and stay comfortable. I've read HPS Maxine meditated lying down on the bed. She has also warned against crossing your legs when meditating as it can close off the flow of chi/blood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back