Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for getting closer to each other with my Guardian?

Karasukun

Hello There!

Recently, I found my Guardian. I can say, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
He is wonderful! Now, I'm wondering that is there any ritual in which I can get closer to Him?
I'm thinking about something similar like the Grand Satanic Ritual.

Aside from this, I'm also curious about other methods. I would be really grateful if you could give me some advices.

Thanks a lot!
(Also, Sorry for my many questions, I'm relaitvely new)

Meditate on the lords sigil everyday and breathe in his energy . Extended periods of such will establish a sensitive connection between you .

Karasukun said:
Hello There!

Recently, I found my Guardian. I can say, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
He is wonderful! Now, I'm wondering that is there any ritual in which I can get closer to Him?
I'm thinking about something similar like the Grand Satanic Ritual.

Aside from this, I'm also curious about other methods. I would be really grateful if you could give me some advices.

Thanks a lot!
(Also, Sorry for my many questions, I'm relaitvely new)
In addition to what Jack said, when you are breathing in your GD's energies, you can visualize "cords" of energy going from his chakras to yours. Those cords are usually in the color of the corresponding chakra, e.g. green cords for the heart chakra, orange cords for the sacral chakra, and so on. Once you can do this successfully and feel his energies, you can also visualize a small, densely concentrated cord of white-gold energy in the middle of each of these cords, and program it with affirmations to exchange your energies at the speed of light at all times in a positive way. It will bring you much closer :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back