Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How are you gays so beautiful

Am I going to be the first to use the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? At the same time, most people are bisexual anyway, so that saying might be more nonsense than not. It has to do with the Soul and Kundalini being raised - the Kundalini is very sexual in Nature, and limiting yourself, if your Natural inclination is not to be restricted, limits types and ways for sexual freedom/union. There is different sexual pleasure to be had with Males and with Females, and then more so with both. Besides, the Male form and Female form are very, very, very, very similar, compared with, say, the Male/Female form and the amoeba form, which look extremely different from each other.

If you mean superficially (your question was vague), in that stereotypical "homosexuality" has to be camp and prissy and stupid, with make-up and glitter and prancing about like a twat wearing certain things, looking androgynous, then that is just nothing but a stereotype which sheeple have been herded into.

FancyMancy said:
Am I going to be the first to use the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? At the same time, most people are bisexual anyway, so that saying might be more nonsense than not. It has to do with the Soul and Kundalini being raised - the Kundalini is very sexual in Nature, and limiting yourself, if your Natural inclination is not to be restricted, limits types and ways for sexual freedom/union. There is different sexual pleasure to be had with Males and with Females, and then more so with both. Besides, the Male form and Female form are very, very, very, very similar, compared with, say, the Male/Female form and the amoeba form, which look extremely different from each other.

The first paragraph is what I mean.

I don't think it's wrong or gay[or even bi] to admit when someone looks better than oneself or others. I don't agree with eye of the beholder, beautiful is beautiful from a neutral stand point.

I like to think of myself as a good looking fellow, I'd say 7 or 8 on a scale of ten. From my limited experiences I have found about 90% of gays are closer to the 9 or 10 scale.

I was just wondering why most males gays usually are very good looking.

FancyMancy said:
Besides, the Male form and Female form are very, very, very, very similar, compared with, say, the Male/Female form and the amoeba form, which look extremely different from each other.

I heard that amoebas are ravenous creatures though.

Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:
Besides, the Male form and Female form are very, very, very, very similar, compared with, say, the Male/Female form and the amoeba form, which look extremely different from each other.

I thought an amoeba was this;

An amoeba, often called amoeboid, is a type of cell or unicellular organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods. Amoebas do not form a single taxonomic group; instead, they are found in every major lineage of eukaryotic organisms.

StraitShot47 said:
Coming from a hetrosexual, I gots to know.

Looks isnt all of it you all know depending on your sexuality there could be the most amazing looking girl or guy in your own tastes (as everyone sees this a little different) and yet he or she is full on confused in the enemy programs has kind of a greyish aura. Tell me would you be attracted to this person or do anything sexual with them.

So far as Gays I bet some of them are beautiful in looks and soul too I see more like kind caring sensitive energy as beautiful many of them are that.

However I would sincerely doubt some of the Gays that act stereotypical and have xtian like values are beautiful.

I think maybe gays might look different in a way I dont want to say feminine or masculine cause I dont know how to describe it but I agree somehow people pick up on this including me at some points I still dont quite know what it is. However it depends on the person as to if they are beautiful or not.

I think who the person is is a lot more important than looks.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

The first paragraph is what I mean.

I don't think it's wrong or gay[or even bi] to admit when someone looks better than oneself or others. I don't agree with eye of the beholder, beautiful is beautiful from a neutral stand point.

I like to think of myself as a good looking fellow, I'd say 7 or 8 on a scale of ten. From my limited experiences I have found about 90% of gays are closer to the 9 or 10 scale.

Do you have a personal beautician?
What about gym ?

StraitShot47 said:
Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:

An amoeba, often called amoeboid, is a type of cell or unicellular organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods. Amoebas do not form a single taxonomic group; instead, they are found in every major lineage of eukaryotic organisms.
You are 100% right! :geek:
They are one-celled eukaryotic organisms that belong to the kingdom/group of protozoa (the other four ,for those who do not know, are the : animal, plant, fungus and monera (bacteria and cyanobacteria) kingdom/group). Moreover they do not have a gender !They are reproducing by splitting in 2 parts (the process is called bisection).

StraitShot47 said:
I think there was a post which suggested that there are Physical features which more or less constitutes homosexual men. (Dare we say "the gay gene"?!) I think it has to do with what you said about Natural beauty - with more liberty instead of kike restrictions, we can realise that people are beautiful, whether you're gay, bi, or straight.

Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol, say that again but instead of "amoebas", say "dog" or "pig"! Then realise something! Eek!

StraitShot47 said:
Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:

Fancy!

StraitShot47 said:
Coming from a hetrosexual, I gots to know.

I know, I know they are stunning... My BFF is a gay,
They are beautiful souls, profound, artistic, intellectuals, generous, sweet, etc etc etc every gay person I came across is/was a blessing for me.
Like in everything, there are exceptions to the rule, but gay people are extraordinary in my eyes in every way, inside-out and outside-in. All my respect,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back