Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((audience reactions))) in Hollywood

hailourtruegod

Idk if this is a common knowledge or not but I just want to make sure everyone here understands what the jews in Hollywood have been doing when they interview people in their (((late night shows))).

There's a thing called as***stock reactions***. It's in many movies and especially even in modern tv series when they say it's recorded in front of "live audiences". When shows or movies are aired the ones in charge for the final scenes to be showed to the public they put what is called "stock sounds". These sounds have originated to sometimes to the 40s to 60s or even earlier. To this day I've noticed that many late night shows use them the most. In this clip when seen from a period who has has taken the most basic movie studies classes they can point out what is called "stock laughter". The ones behind editing add noises or in this case "reactions". In the beginning of this clip you can even hear the actual natural audience reaction but (((they))) add stock sounds to try to drown out the natural sounds out and as Muhammad Ali keeps going the audience doesn't make a sound but the (((ones))) behind the editing put the "laughter" to try to make Ali sound like he is a joke when in actuality he is making completely logical points. Even if these "laughters" where real he was the type of guy to look straight at the audience and put them down for laughing at his points. But notice how unnaturally the laughter is in regards to the discussion between Ali and the host. In reality, no one was laughing. The editors just added the stock laughing afterwards to influence the people watching the discussion on their TV. and if you looked it up, late night shows aren't live but always recorded during the daytime so the (((editors))) have time to do what they want with the footage..

Here's the clip I'm talking about,

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ve7EV4GY88U

Anyone who was there in the audience took what Ali was saying to be true but hook nosed POS host tried its best to discredit Ali without acting belligerent BUT take a real close look at the rat's face and how it kept getting the stereotypical oy vey look as Ali kept his ground and discrediting what the rat spewed out. :lol:

Hps Maxine spoke about this somewhere.
It’s pretty shit yes, they tell you when to laugh and when not to laugh, controlling your emotions like a robot. Disgusting.

I know you said hollywood, but the same poison infects elsewhere, as well.

I mention this false, canned-laughter a bit. I haven't done any film studies officially in any (((education))). The falseness is just so obvious to notice anyway. See most "comedies" where the "audience" laugh at everything and nothing. It's also quite easy to predict (rather, quite easy to realise) when a "laugh" is going to happen. I have said during a false-joke "That is not funny", not because it wasn't a joke but for the sole reason that I knew the false-audience would false-laugh.

In more or less every "joke", it is the same format. Sometimes when a question is asked and the answer is "No", it depends on "the delivery". It's difficult to explain in text-only, but if the answer is with a pause and then a sudden "No", then that is funny (allegedly), but if it is with any longer or shorter pause, or no pause at all, then either with or without a sudden "No", but still answering "No", but with laughter, crying, shouting, screaming, or whatever, then that is not funny. Why? Something is funny only if it is funny, not because of the prescribed, "defined", programmed way in which the joke or "joke", or the answer "No", in this example, is said. Another example is Leonard's mum in the Big Bang Theory who goes over-the-top with how perfect she wants her cup of tea in a very exact formula, and because her bitch son, Leonard, did it that exact, precise way, it was too cold so she rejected it - and that was funny, allegedly.

When I was younger watching "comedies", I realised that you have to have a retard/stupid idiot in them, because "that is funny". I was trying to figure out the formula for creating my own sit"com". Stupid idiots = funny! :roll: Then I realised that people laugh at sexual "jokes", not because they're funny but because of the only reason that they are sexual. There is nothing original, either; it's all repeated "jokes" stolen from elsewhere, which "is funny" each time. Then to ruin it, when an actual joke, which actually is funny is done, which happens very rarely, the false-audience false-laughs the exact same way as always.

In the bonus features of Friends (which was out before TBBT, obviously, which also had some same jokes or "jokes" which TBBT then stole from them or from elsewhere), they admit that they do edit the audience laughter and things. They also admit that they make the shit up on the spot - if an audience doesn't laugh or fake-laugh, then they edit the script there and then. What makes this live-audience situation retarded is that if a scene needs redoing, the audience then has to fake-laugh for as many takes as it takes to 'get it right'. Young Sheldon is better - you can use your own brain (if possible) to decide when to laugh at a joke which actually is funny, instead of having false bullshit shat in your ears.

By the way, since I go on a science fiction theme - Futurama did a Scooby Do bit with the false-laughter in that, and exaggerated it by saying that they are laughing at things which are not funny...which had a false-laugh with it. In another episode, someone holds up an "Applause" card, then a "Less Applause" card for the live audience, where the Futurama main characters are present. Bender, specifically, reacts accordingly.

If you attempted to dissect "comedy" programmes, be them sit"com"s or live-false-audience programmes, you could then piece together - or piece apart - the different bits and pieces which make up any particular entire episode, programme, film, or scene. You could then see the structure and format and realise the timing and styles. etc. All of the different elements used. e.g. in a church congregation, you might have a welcoming opening; followed by 2 happy-happy songs and 1 deep and emotional song; the sermon (depending on what is relevant and prescribed at the time), with relevant questions or rhetorical questions asked to the congregation to make them "think" in the way which you are directing them to "think"; and then if it is a good day, 3 happy-happy songs, or an emotion-manipulating day, then 3 deep, emotional, teary songs. It's all false and contrived. Similarly, on a larger scale, these new "reboot" films after a certain date, or over a period of time, are so shit now compared to older things; this new-prescribed "way" is that exactly - prescribed. It's also with music - or "music"; each decade has to have its own genre, instead of leaving music to be. With sit"com"s and live-false-audience programmes, and all manner of (((media))) and anything else-things, it is similar. i.e. it's all scripted - for films/TV obviously! - but it's more than just a script; it is pieced together carefully and very deliberately.

"We're just Human Beings; 'he' made all of ussss."
Yeah, "us".

If the "audience" "laughter" was real, Ali wouldn't have continued as he did but either waited for them to stop "laughing" or tried speaking over them (you can tell if that is happening, by the way people speak, or if the track/channel audio volume of him speaking is just increased), or if nothing else he would have kept on looking at the "audience", instead of ignoring them as if they were quiet or were not there. 'Parky' did look at the audience, but remember that the jew is programmed in a certain way, so when the sheep hear some 'alternative medicine' (i.e. something which is not prescribed), then the jew gets uncomfortable and because the jew is commanding and in control it looks at the audience to keep them in-line - "on the straight and narrow" (which is a biblical reference). Remember also - the presenter/celebrity is always right, and is well-respected and worshiped. If, for example, 'parky' was in Ali's ring, then it would be on Ali's turf and on Ali's terms, but because Ali is in 'parky's' ring, so to speak, it is 'parky' who is correct and Ali who is wrong. The dirty jew can manipulate audiences in its own ring, on its own turf, on its on terms; it can't manipulate audiences in someone else's ring, on someone else's turf, on someone else's terms. That is power play. "Invited" to be ridiculed and taken the piss out of, on the invitor's terms. See poor, cute Macaulay Culkin who was invited to appear on TV, and then see what the jew did to him later, turning him into an ugly thing...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3093
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3100

It is no different than biased/Left political "debate" programmes always shutting down the Right and not having/"allowing" impartial, free and open debate. The host is in charge and is clever and "it has to be that way" so audiences just accept it. Then when Free Speech and Right opens up again, a hell-of-a-lot of hard work is done to slow that down and keep it quashed (in more than one sense of the word), as possible. The way these prescriptions are done is very meticulous very carefully. The jew must remain in power and control. That's what "PC" stands for - not "political correctness" (which doesn't make sense) but "power and control".

It's always amazing that we nearly never tend to see these false-audiences. So the false-audience false-laughs at Ali, then when he ends and repeats what he was saying, that he wants to be with his own, the real-or-false-audience real-or-false-applauds.

Aquarius said:
Hps Maxine spoke about this somewhere.
It’s pretty shit yes, they tell you when to laugh and when not to laugh, controlling your emotions like a robot. Disgusting.

I had forgotten that she did go into this. Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah they either have someone with que-cards or there's an electronic sign to tell the audience how to react or they use pre recorded "reactions". There's even a very famous scream called "Wilhem Scream" that originated from the 50s and has been used in 400+ movies and counting. It's been in many big blockbuster movies like Star Wars. This is one of many "stock sound effects" and like i mentioned the "laughter", or false-laughter as Fancy puts it, are used a lot in sitcoms and late night shows.

The laughs really do sound robotic. They start and stop at the exact same times with no "feeling" to them. It's very easy to sense how unnatural it is.

FancyMancy said:

Very well put. For the most part, the film studies class I took taught you to look at shows and movies while actually using your brain to study what you're watching. In other words most what they taught can be done with anyone who actually uses their brain. You pretty much broke down what I was taught and you didn't even take a class like that lol. all it takes is actually paying attention instead of just shutting off your brain and eat up everything that is shown on the screen. It did teach me some other cool stuff but that was like towards the end once the basics were done. At first I complained I couldn't enjoy a movie or show anymore like the majority of people can but I realized I'm able to actually enjoy them in a different and better way and actually get an idea how well or shit job the people behind it did. Or now that I'm a SS I can spot what is "hidden in plain sight" that kikes put to influence the mass mind. Not just what's shown but how they set up a scene But like I said, most of it can be done by anyone who knows what to look for.

I'm also the same way with humor since I was a child. I never really laughed at what most people did laugh at and even for a while started to think that there might something wrong with me. Reading your post made me feel better about being like this :D

A lot of "humor" nowadays isn't all that funny and completely agree with how you broke that part down.

hailourtruegod said:
Very well put. For the most part, the film studies class I took taught you to look at shows and movies while actually using your brain to study what you're watching. In other words most what they taught can be done with anyone who actually uses their brain. You pretty much broke down what I was taught and you didn't even take a class like that lol. all it takes is actually paying attention instead of just shutting off your brain and eat up everything that is shown on the screen. It did teach me some other cool stuff but that was like towards the end once the basics were done.
Perhaps, if you could share the technical terms of what I was trying to say in my reply, then that should help others understand the bits and pieces and elements of what I was trying to say. You don't have to, though, but seeing as you did that lesson I thought I'd ask you! :p

At first I complained I couldn't enjoy a movie or show anymore like the majority of people can but I realized I'm able to actually enjoy them in a different and better way and actually get an idea how well or shit job the people behind it did.
Yeah. It can be a blessing and a curse! :x :lol: At least with proper scrutiny and not employing the use of the 'Suspend Disbelief' trope, things could be improved - but as anyone who has read some of my posts knows, (((they))) know you'll waste money on things, regardless, so they know that they don't need to do a decent job on it. I suppose I accept the 'The Game is a Cheating Bastard' trope, back in the day when this technology was newer (unless I be very arsey about it and say that they have had a lot of money so they still could have done a better job anyway...), but with...as what I said above, suspending disbelief is just shit. (That is not to say, though, that anyone could choose to relax and suspend disbelief at any time, but if you allow it to zombify you and brainwash/mind-rape you with "morals" and unrealistic fantasy things, then no.)

Not just what's shown but how they set up a scene But like I said, most of it can be done by anyone who knows what to look for.
I might watch Star Trek Beyond again and write my Critic's review of it! :lol: (I CBA to do that! Lol.)

I'm also the same way with humor since I was a child. I never really laughed at what most people did laugh at and even for a while started to think that there might something wrong with me. Reading your post made me feel better about being like this :D
Awww. (L) >3 ♥ (whichever works the best) Lol. If you consider the...fun...in the Love Spell thread, then you might still be an unusual person! You're welcome to live under my bridge with me!

A lot of "humor" nowadays isn't all that funny and completely agree with how you broke that part down.
I have realise that I don't like "comedies". I prefer non-"comedies" which might have a bit of humour in them. "Comedies" are like a faker/poser trying to fit-in to a particular in-group; it tries too hard (well, huh, not at all, really!) - it just doesn't have a clue.

hailourtruegod said:
Yeah they either have someone with que-cards or there's an electronic sign to tell the audience how to react or they use pre recorded "reactions". There's even a very famous scream called "Wilhem Scream" that originated from the 50s and has been used in 400+ movies and counting. It's been in many big blockbuster movies like Star Wars. This is one of many "stock sound effects" and like i mentioned the "laughter", or false-laughter as Fancy puts it, are used a lot in sitcoms and late night shows.
There is also the stock squeaky-metal door/gate sound effect, to a lesser degree the stock Baby laugh, and also the stock dog bark, as well.

The laughs really do sound robotic. They start and stop at the exact same times with no "feeling" to them. It's very easy to sense how unnatural it is.
Yeah, it is as if there is, generally, 1.5 seconds (as a rough estimate) of a "laugh" which starts and stops the same way nearly all of the time. Rarely have I heard different, possibly-real laughing which sounds differently clearly and obviously.

Or now that I'm a SS I can spot what is "hidden in plain sight" that kikes put to influence the mass mind.
"Ignorance is bliss." Well, maybe for a while, until you are cooking in a deep fat fryer for a jew-on-a-stick to feast on you...

hailourtruegod said:
Very well put. For the most part, the film studies class I took taught you to look at shows and movies while actually using your brain to study what you're watching. In other words most what they taught can be done with anyone who actually uses their brain. You pretty much broke down what I was taught and you didn't even take a class like that lol. all it takes is actually paying attention instead of just shutting off your brain and eat up everything that is shown on the screen. It did teach me some other cool stuff but that was like towards the end once the basics were done.
Perhaps, if you could share the technical terms of what I was trying to say in my reply, then that should help others understand the bits and pieces and elements of what I was trying to say. You don't have to, though, but seeing as you did that lesson I thought I'd ask you! :p

At first I complained I couldn't enjoy a movie or show anymore like the majority of people can but I realized I'm able to actually enjoy them in a different and better way and actually get an idea how well or shit job the people behind it did.
Yeah. It can be a blessing and a curse! :x :lol: At least with proper scrutiny and not employing the use of the 'Suspend Disbelief' trope, things could be improved - but as anyone who has read some of my posts knows, (((they))) know you'll waste money on things, regardless, so they know that they don't need to do a decent job on it. I suppose I accept the 'The Game is a Cheating Bastard' trope, back in the day when this technology was newer (unless I be very arsey about it and say that they have had a lot of money so they still could have done a better job anyway...), but with...as what I said above, suspending disbelief is just shit. (That is not to say, though, that anyone could choose to relax and suspend disbelief at any time, but if you allow it to zombify you and brainwash/mind-rape you with "morals" and unrealistic fantasy things, then no.)

Not just what's shown but how they set up a scene But like I said, most of it can be done by anyone who knows what to look for.
I might watch Star Trek Beyond again and write my Critic's review of it! :lol: (I CBA to do that! Lol.)

Awww. (L) >3 ♥ (whichever works the best) Lol. If you consider the...fun...in the Love Spell thread, then you might still be an unusual person! You're welcome to live under my bridge with me!

I have realise that I don't like "comedies". I prefer non-"comedies" which might have a bit of humour in them. "Comedies" are like a faker/poser trying to fit-in to a particular in-group; it tries too hard (well, huh, not at all, really!) - it just doesn't have a clue.

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
There is also the stock squeaky-metal door/gate sound effect, to a lesser degree the stock Baby laugh, and also the stock dog bark, as well.

Yeah, it is as if there is, generally, 1.5 seconds (as a rough estimate) of a "laugh" which starts and stops the same way nearly all of the time. Rarely have I heard different, possibly-real laughing which sounds differently clearly and obviously.

Or now that I'm a SS I can spot what is "hidden in plain sight" that kikes put to influence the mass mind.
"Ignorance is bliss." Well, maybe for a while, until you are cooking in a deep fat fryer for a jew-on-a-stick to feast on you...

hailourtruegod said:

I wish I could remember the exact terms and what not. It was one of my favorite classes but I mostly remember the visual stuff we learned, if that makes sense, instead of the technical terms. Watching "Behind the Scenes" things might work but then again I've noticed they tend to use influential editing in that too. :roll: I'm sure looking through YouTube or reading things thru a search engine will pretty much give you the same lessons I learned. Which tbh that's pretty much is something that can be done with a lot of subjects taught in school nowadays and it can lead us to the question, "are certain schools/universities or studies in said schools/universities necessary anymore now that we have a place where all 'current' knowldge can be put in?" but that probably is best for another thread :)

Also LOOOL of that under a bridge comment.

No worries Fancy, you're not a weirdo, the (((world))) is. But I would happily walk around mocking the upside down world and probably carry a horn with me to honk at all the weird things that are supposedly normal in (((their))) world. :D

hailourtruegod said:
I wish I could remember the exact terms and what not. It was one of my favorite classes but I mostly remember the visual stuff we learned, if that makes sense, instead of the technical terms. Watching "Behind the Scenes" things might work but then again I've noticed they tend to use influential editing in that too. :roll: I'm sure looking through YouTube or reading things thru a search engine will pretty much give you the same lessons I learned. Which tbh that's pretty much is something that can be done with a lot of subjects taught in school nowadays and it can lead us to the question, "are certain schools/universities or studies in said schools/universities necessary anymore now that we have a place where all 'current' knowldge can be put in?" but that probably is best for another thread :)
I think I'll start with the Simple Wiki!

Also LOOOL of that under a bridge comment.

No worries Fancy, you're not a weirdo, the (((world))) is. But I would happily walk around mocking the upside down world and probably carry a horn with me to honk at all the weird things that are supposedly normal in (((their))) world. :D
I'll get my wearable sandwich board and ring my bell, like a town crier, telling how wrong people are! Will you join me? :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back