Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bast/Haagenti.

magus.immortalis

I am inspired and guided to make a post about Bast/Haagenti. I have interacted with her a few times. She is also guiding me.

Her energy and voice is soft and beautiful, but strong. Her voice is clear like bells and also strong.

I know I made a post about Bast back in the old Joy of Satan forums, some years ago. I thought I would make a new one to bring recognition and praise to this beautiful, kind, loving goddess of Hell.

My personal interaction and experiences tells me that Bast-Haagenti is one of the Queens of Hell. Ptah/Satan is her husband.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah

Marchosias is her daughter. I have had this confirmed twice. (You can ask them, of course, for confirmation.)

When I was a very new spiritual Satanist I dedicated my soul to Satan, and some months afterwards, I did a ritual to him, asking him to send me a Demon/ess to work with me, so I can draw closer to Satan and know him better too.
He sent Bast. I can't say some things as they are personal, but I *can* say that the gods certainly have a sense of humor!

I had dreams of cats interacting with me. (I still have them from time to time nowadays.) At one point, I wasn't sure if it really was Bast who was the one Satan sent to me, in answer to my ritual. I asked Bast that same day, if it was her or another goddess of Hell.

She answered by having about a hundred cats walking down a cement paved road. Cats of all different breeds, ages and colors. A clearer and more blatant sign couldn't have been shown to me. I got the message.

Recently I had a dream of a dead cat, that was stiff and stretched out from rigor mortis. This dream troubled me a bit and I asked Bast about it today. She told me that I needed to work on our relationship together. I understand that the gods will send us signs, interact with and guide us, but we also need to reach back to them and put in the effort. I did some work with Bast today and it was very nice and wonderful to spend time with her.

Here is one book that I once read, back in 2015, when it came out, that is a devotional anthology to Bast:

https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Sky-Rules-Over-Gods/dp/1511874333/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1445183582&sr=8-3&keywords=the+queen+of+the+sky&fbclid=IwAR3eHmlxGO4-z325EMSOyrdyLrizDE8dFr5mjZpdmbfbHITh18XCjIuT9d0

I found these other two books but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. They are on my wish list:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1508404461/?coliid=I2UIDWCY70599D&colid=39MYOL724XCMV&psc=0&fbclid=IwAR2WFQ0rnBbTR3zs8g6zcWO4zJLLKXbZFXuKtozRIuBOEmr7R7HBgmQOQhE

https://www.amazon.com/dp/191019106X/?coliid=I2S2N6EMGSL2UD&colid=39MYOL724XCMV&psc=0&fbclid=IwAR3mXLTGqq3-Yvgs12FgEJgVUsvQte1b-kQoDgvwzTugVzmpF7SP8cJWKUI

This is a link that has articles, websites, and some writings (ancient and modern) about her:

https://neosalexandria.org/the-pantheon/bast/?fbclid=IwAR2zLRcTjCGVPuZIoT_c7BejaJe8c50vJ10kwrY4inCwK02f31kuuIGQlTw

There are some artwork of this goddess:

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/goddessesdemoness.html?fbclid=IwAR31h8N94t-J4wkTrNv_bC9i1-xzw-xpmNvwShRqscnrQOngNnliol1QAg8

I hope this post has helped you to know Bastet/Bast/Haagenti better. Thanks for reading!

Hail Bast!

RussRaum said:
I started a penal system gang and urban area street gang for Bastet called Bastet Gang. I single handedly took over an entire Jail in the name of Bastet, the Cat Goddess and it was designed to treat each other like we are cats. To see cats are locked up in cages and oppressed, but so are we. We think and feel like them. We formed up in the name of Bastet. Some what.
Druggie :lol:

RussRaum said:
I started a penal system gang and urban area street gang for Bastet called Bastet Gang. I single handedly took over an entire Jail in the name of Bastet, the Cat Goddess and it was designed to treat each other like we are cats. To see cats are locked up in cages and oppressed, but so are we. We think and feel like them. We formed up in the name of Bastet. Some what.

These posts just keep getting worse and worse, even I can see through your bullshit XD

RussRaum said:

I have a great deal of trouble believing you.
Stop trolling, thanks.

RussRaum said:

oof I try to be understanding but even I can't handle this level of blatant trolling

lilquote said:
RussRaum said:

oof I try to be understanding but even I can't handle this level of blatant trolling
Glad you finally saw it,and sorry for my aggressive post on the other topic

shinninglight said:
lilquote said:
RussRaum said:

Glad you finally saw it,and sorry for my aggressive post on the other topic

no I saw it on the other topic as well :? not sure what you thought when I mentioned common sense. my other post was literally meant to say that it's a troll. use it as an example of a psychotic diluted kid. at no point was I ever defending this guy. but thanks for apologizing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back